Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
I drunk texted my dad "I love you" at 3am on a Thursday night during college. That was hard to explain.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
When you get older drunk dialing and messaging your friends converts into drunk yelling and beating your family.

The first time I got really, really drunk I called my dad at 2:30am to tell him that yes, I was drunk, and yes, he was awesome and that I loved him. This was all improvised, as I had been attempting to call a girl a few floors up in Morrill Tower.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Picasso said:
When you get older drunk dialing and messaging your friends converts into drunk yelling and beating your family.
This made me laugh. Then cry, because it"s true.

Khempis_foh

shitlord
Soygen said:
This made me laugh. Then cry, because it"s true.
I feel the same. And because I"m drunk and stalking these boards, I could have sworn that Aych. had just posted something here. But upon clicking on the thread I find you, Soygen. Not that I am dissatisfied. But either I"m squirrel shit crazy, or... well, fuck I have no alternative. Drunk, maybe?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Some are you guys are really sad. It"s absolutely pathetic the lengths you"ll go through and retarded shit you make up to try to cut someone down. I honestly feel bad for you and wonder why you hate yourselves so much. As human beings, some of you are hopeless.

Zarniwoop_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
It"s absolutely pathetic the retarded shit I"ll make up
So...she dumped you because she was tired of your complaining about how much time she spent with her kid? ETA to your next self-ban request?

aychamo_aycono said:
Some are you guys are really sad. It"s absolutely pathetic the lengths you"ll go through and retarded shit you make up to try to cut someone down. I honestly feel bad for you and wonder why you hate yourselves so much. As human beings, some of you are hopeless.
I censored myself, because I know I"ll get banned if I type what I really want to say here because you"re buddies with the admins. But I do know this - what"s it feel like to be so in control of your life and realize that you can"t do jack and shit about it? Maybe you"ll stop being such a prick to people over the internets and start living like a real human being. You always hop around here, being "superior" but you"re just as powerless as we are, and perhaps moreso, given that you"re a "doctor" and could have "helped her."

Pathetic. Before your tears had dried you posted about your girlfriend"s death in a place where most people won"t take you at face value. That"s not pathetic at all.

Guys, I hate myself and think I"m going to go commit suicide now. I hope I"m not making anything up to cut someone else down.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Call me callous, but I"m honestly not convinced. If I"d seen this post on hoofshots rather than here, I wouldn"t have believed it for a single minute.

Somebody get this thread back on track. Get out there and F some bitches tonight.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
So itwassuicide? I knew it!