Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Seths said:
Nice body lines, very curvy in all the right spots, and echo the stomach statements. Well played sir.
Yeah, except it looks like he cut off a watermark outta the corner with her face too

Seths_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Yeah, except it looks like he cut off a watermark outta the corner with her face too
Saw that but figured I"d give him the benefit of the doubt for now with the picture quality so poor and grainy.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
nah, date on the corner of the pic. Guess i really didn"t need to cut it out.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Lusiphur said:
Paging Eomer to the thread

Surely he has had time enough to create drama with this new woman ?
lol, not really. We hooked up on a Saturday, and I left for japan on a wednesday. I had said I would talk with her when I got back, but then Tuesday figured I"d see if she wanted to hang out. So I texted her and said I"d like to make up for her chicken fingers that she left on the table when we went back up to her room, but she texted back that she had gotten sick (her friend was super sick over the weekend) and that it wouldn"t be a good idea, but that she"d "love" to do something when I get back. Also, my bud started a Facebook message thread with her, him, his GF and me to arrange a "reunion" sometime. But otherwise I haven"t really had a chance to fuck things up yet! She does seem interested though, which I guess is a good sign. She probably feels guilty or embarassed for the "random" hook up though.

Can"t wait for Eomer to get back and start regaling us about his adventures nailing hot Asians.
haha, again, probably keeping it in my pants on this trip, but who knows right?

Fucking hilarious aside: the cook at the little hotel we are staying at in Hakuba looks freakishly like Chuck. They could easily be sisters. I walked by a window and saw her out of the corner of my eye and damn near fell the fuck over.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
e4iidkjmpmfo5fa2ci47.png

e4iidkjmpmfo5fa2ci47.png

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
ValkyrieIsAboutToDie said:
My request is, denizens of FoH: help me think of solid, kinky shit I can do to this girl.
I know this thread took an awful turn for the worse shortly after this post, but I think it"s worth asking -- So.....What happened dude?!

Valc_foh

shitlord
My relationship of a year and a half with this woman ended about 20 minutes ago. First thing on my mind? Post a mother fucking pic on FoHSS! Her body and looks were a perfect 10, easily. Her intelligence on the other hand.. We just won"t go there.

This is what your post should have said.

Valc said:
My relationship of a year and a half with this woman ended about 20 minutes ago. First thing on my mind? Post a mother fucking NUDIE pic on FoHSS! Her body and looks were a perfect 10, easily. Her intelligence on the other hand.. We just won"t go there.

Valc_foh

shitlord
I was going to, but the "My Safe" folder which needs a finger scan to get into is royally fucked up. Posting a nudie pic was on the top of the list but it failed.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Valc said:
I was going to, but the "My Safe" folder which needs a finger scan to get into is royally fucked up. Posting a nudie pic was on the top of the list but it failed.
Looks like you know what you"re fixing tonight.