Girls who broke your heart thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Mazim said:
Would love to get a females perspective on some of the bat shit insane stuff that is said in this thread.
Why? If you"ve read the thread you"d know that the female perspective, as told by women to men, is never what they actually want, it"s just what they perceive to want.

Mist_foh

shitlord
Mazim said:
Would love to get a females perspective on some of the bat shit insane stuff that is said in this thread.
Girls are crazy and men are assholes. Hasn"t this been well established by both parties for some time now?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don"t think "crazy" is necessarily fair, in most cases. It"s just that they are irrational or very good at self-deception. Not just about romance or relationships, about a lot of things.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
I don"t think "crazy" is necessarily fair, in most cases. It"s just that they are irrational or very good at self-deception. Not just about romance or relationships, about a lot of things.
girls are something, and guys are assholes. but the difference is guys are honest about being assholes. they"ll tell you they judge a woman for their looks. that"s honest.

the problem is women don"t do this. i"m not sure or educated in psych enough to know whether they lie to themselves about it or no, but what they say they want and what they do want is different. if women would just come out and be honest.. say "okay, i want the sleaze bag guy because his attention is harder to get than the nice guy" then that"s enough. wanting one vs the other isn"t right or wrong; lying about which one you want is.

so women reading, let"s admit this and then we can go from there!

Valc_foh

shitlord
Update! Just did another photo shoot with my ex. I got some very good ones you all will be proud of. Once I get a chance to go over them and edit them I will post them here for all to see. Expect them by tonight. Or tomorrow morning at the latest.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Dumar said:
girls are something, and guys are assholes. but the difference is guys are honest about being assholes. they"ll tell you they judge a woman for their looks. that"s honest.

the problem is women don"t do this. i"m not sure or educated in psych enough to know whether they lie to themselves about it or no, but what they say they want and what they do want is different. if women would just come out and be honest.. say "okay, i want the sleaze bag guy because his attention is harder to get than the nice guy" then that"s enough. wanting one vs the other isn"t right or wrong; lying about which one you want is.

so women reading, let"s admit this and then we can go from there!
I have a theory that there are basically two sets of criteria women judge men on.

The first set are those men typically see girls going after, so confidence, good looks, good body, high social value/high income, desired by other women, bad boy, hard to get, that kind of thing. Basically stuff that appeals to the biological imperative to find a good mate and stuff that makes them feel good about themselves for getting attention from a guy who they view as "valuable"

The second are the ones they "say" they want, nice, caring, intelligent, thoughtful, funny, devoted, that kind of thing. The things that appeal to that warm mushy "awwwww" that makes them think they"re living in their own personal romcom.

The thing is, the first set of criteria come first, and they always, always outweigh the second set. The second set can also impede the first set to some degree (too nice, too devoted). So they"ll weigh a guy up on the first criteria, and if he passes those "then" the second set of criteria come into play. So when a girl says she wants a guy who"s nice and intelligent and makes her laugh, she means she wants a guy who"s nice and intelligent and makes her laugh AND has a well built body, confidence, a high social status/financial income and is desired by other women. If you"re nice and intelligent and funny but you don"t have those, then you go straight to the friendzone, do not pass go, do not collect $200, because you aren"t mating material.

Just look at any romance novel or movie. The main character is always funny and intelligent and caring, but they also have an atheletes body, a high income and other women throwing themselves at him.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
yes, az is right. but the problem is it"s GUYS that are saying this. you never hear a woman say that. unless you"re a woman, then +nets to you!

Azrayne

No, definately a guy. I"ll take your internets anyway though

I"m honestly not sure why they refuse to admit it. Maybe it"s because it"s less socially acceptable for a woman to say "he works out 4 times and a week AND has a 6 figure income" than it is for a guy to say "you should have seen this chick man her tits were fucking sensational" Maybe it"s a self delusional thing, and they really want to believe that they"re attracted to him for his sense of humor and intelligence because that way they can think that they"re less shallow than they are. I don"t know.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Azrayne said:
I have a theory that there are basically two sets of criteria women judge men on.

The first set are those men typically see girls going after, soconfidence, good looks, good body, high social value/high income, desired by other women,bad boy,hard to get, that kind of thing.

The second are the ones they "say" they want, nice, caring,intelligent, thoughtful, funny, devoted, that kind of thing.

The thing is, the first set of criteria come first, and they always, always outweigh the second set.
No, this is pretty much spot on.

In the first set of criteria, the ones in bold truly belong there. Because of what I assume is the mainstream media"s portrayal of what a guy should be, a lot of girls (and guys, sadly enough) equate "bad boy" with "a need to make things spontaneous so the damn relationship doesn"t getboring." They"re totally different beasts. The jump between the two is illogical. However, intelligence belongs in the first category. A decent body can be obtained from realizing you need to work out, for attraction"s and your own health"s sake. Good looks is mostly enhancing what you have (conceiving the need to groom, and so forth). High income? Intelligence enough to deserve said well-paying role (EI and traditional smarts in fall here). Even things in the second category can be spawned of intelligence. It"s an absolute necessity. Eh... I consider it such, anyway.

Women don"t say shit like "he works out 4 times and a week AND has a 6 figure income" when bragging because other girls make it a past-time to find out traits said gentleman has in "category one" on their own. The woman doesn"thaveto say it. It"s like a sport. It"s done purely for that smug feeling, knowing that other chicks will find out what an amazing catch you"ve landed and you didn"t have to lift one finger to do it. After all, the unsung accomplishment is far more impressive than the one you constantly talk about.

Azrayne

I didn"t put intelligence in the first catagory because I think women (with possible exceptions of those involved in academia for whom intelligence is a matter of status) don"t care so much about actual intellect so much as what it gains them. They don"t want an intelligent man so they can discuss philosophy or physics or classical literature with him, they want an intelligent man because he"s more likely to be well off or hold a position of power and respect. It"s a pre-cursor to status more than it is an ends in it"s own.

You make in interesting point though, on how they let other women find out for themselves about their new guy. It makes you wonder how much of what they look for in a man stems from their desire to make other women envious or to otherwise increase their status. If romance existed in a social void would you see a woman choosing men based on different critera? Just an interesting thought. They say women don"t try to dress well for themselves or for men, but they try to dress well for other women. Is it the same case here?

ctalbus_foh

shitlord
Wow... my FF crashed so retyping the best I can... I was DONE with the whole thing and was just resizing a picture because it was way too big :-(

Girl #1 -- we dated for a few months and I broke up because I got bored. She ended up cheating on her next 3 or 4 boyfriends with me and even cheated on her fiance. When he went out of town for 2-3 weeks, she supposedly broke up with him and got back with me promising not to leave me for him. The night he gets back she calls me and sounds all lovey dovey and tells me to check my e-mail and still saying "i love you" and stuff like that. I read it the next day and it was her breaking up with me and getting back with him.

-- We hung out 2 years later while #3 and I were on a "break". She admitted she still loved me and told me that the fiance ended up leaving her after 2+ years for a girl he promised he would not get back together with. I laughed inside because of the karma and then told her we should never talk again because she loved me and I was 100% over her because of what had happened 2 years before and I had moved on.

Girl #2 -- We dated a month after my back surgery (10 hours, a week in hospital). I hooked up with some random girl 3 weeks after surgery and then girl #1 a week after her. We started dating and did so for about 6-7 months. 2 months later, I found out that she cheated on me about 1-2 weeks into our relationship which makes sense. She was very clingy and was trying so hard to get me to love her and just acting like I was a god. I didn"t understand why she acted like that until I found out she cheated on me (Probably felt guilty and didn"t want to lose me). Although her acting like that is what made me so bored of her.

-- Got back at her a few ways... #1 I called her dad and asked if he wanted to smoke pot with me. She HATED pot because of something that happened to her. She used to smoke 2 years previous to us dating but got caught with weed at school and got put into the back of a police van and stripped naked and searched. Also dated 2 guys that were mean and smoked pot so she for some dumb reason thought that pot = mean guys. I smoked the entire relationship but only once every 2 weeks and only with my best friends and only those 2 guys. Never with anyone else and never the same day I would be hanging out with her.

-- Getting back #2 -- Hooked up with her best friend, girl #3, and we dated for 3-4 weeks and broke up kinda... more like just stopped talking to me for no reason. I hooked back up with girl #2, her best friend, and that is the night she confessed to cheating on me. She also found out I had hooked up with her best friend (her other friends told her). So after that night she and I didn"t talk and I got back with Girl #3 -- I never told her that I hooked back up with her best friend.

-- Girl #3 -- We dated for awhile and she always talked about getting married and moving in together and having kids. I gave her a promise ring and noticed her acting weird one day after a party at her aunts. some BBQ with family and friends. 3 months later I found out she cheated on me at that BBQ with some random guy and had been lying for the last 3 months about cheating on me but finally confessed when I told her that I knew 100% that she cheated on me and what night she did it. I ended up leaving her dorm while she was getting ready for class in the bathroom. I text her "I don"t want to see or talk to you ever again" and I still wish I could see her face when she walked into her empty dorm room and saw that text.

--- ^^^ She now has a fiance and has been dating him for less than 4-5 months. I only know they have been dating for under that because the day I left her was about 4-5 months ago and I was at her dorm EVERY single night so she wasn"t with another guy and they had to of met after the fact. She clearly just wants to get married to some guy and the fact that I wouldn"t move in with her until we were dating for another year because I didn"t want us to break up and go through one of us moving out etc... Sure glad I didn"t because that is exactly what happened.

Here are the 3 girls. I don"t have extra pictures of #1 or #2... But #3 I have a phone full of pictures. These are just ones that were sitting on my computer that I randomly found.

#1 -- Not really that great looking (girl in middle) -- Also hooked up with her best friend (girl on the right) after we broke up the first time... Not sure why best friends like me so much.

GF1andbstfrnd.jpg

#2 -- She was okay looking. Hooked up not long after my surgery so might of been a little desperate.

GF1-1.jpg

#3 -- This was #2"s best friend...

prom1.jpg

gf32.jpg

-- Here are pictures for all you people that want to see random girls. These are just some girls that I found pictures of that I hooked up with. I ran across these pictures while looking for the other 3 girl"s pics.

-- This was from 3-4 years ago. Hooked up with and didn"t talk for 2-3 months. Invited to party and found out she dated my friend for 2 months and after that night she ended up sleeping with 4 other friends of mine. I guess I brought her into the "circle" of my friends.
Randomgirl2ren.jpg

-- This was really just some RANDOM girl and I think we hung out just once... (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)

Randomgirl1.jpg

randomgirl12.jpg

-- Some girl I hooked up with and actually found this picture because of a comment on my myspace from years ago and this is her default picture (since her profile is private and we aren"t friends on there.
randomgirl3jess.jpg

-- The only girls here that I actually have more pictures of are GF #3 -- My old phone has like 100 pictures and I just have to put my SIM card in it and send them to my computer --

--- If you think GF #3 is hot just let me know and I could put up some more revealing pictures. Also if you want to see other random chicks I can "try" to dig deep into old phone or computer and try to find some...

PS. New girl is super sweet and cute and nice. We aren"t "dating" but we hang out and have fun every single time and talk on the phone for hours. We are definitely more than "friends" lol. I might post a picture of her if you guys want me to but I figured this post was already too long.

GF1andbstfrnd.jpg

GF1-1.jpg

prom1.jpg

gf32.jpg

Randomgirl2ren.jpg

Randomgirl1.jpg

randomgirl12.jpg

randomgirl3jess.jpg