Girls who broke your heart thread

Valc_foh

shitlord
^^^ That shit is weak. Here is my ex, I just fucked the shit out of her about 6 hours ago because she loves my wiener. Took the pictures before it happened, obviously. Sadly, she wasn"t down with FoHSS. If a girl isn"t down for FoHSS then that isn"t a girl I want to be with!

Valc_foh

shitlord
Whoever gave me this rep "What"s it like to bang a trashy looking pile of bones?" my answer is.... It"s pretty fucking good actually. Should try it sometime.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Valc said:
Whoever gave me this rep "What"s it like to bang a trashy looking pile of bones?" my answer is.... It"s pretty fucking good actually. Should try it sometime.
She"s hot, I"d hit it.

Some people obviously are into whales. To each their own I say, I like my girls thin and sporty.

ctalbus_foh

shitlord
The Girls Who Broke... 03-28-2009 03:36 AM buy some proactiv pimple face

and clearly whoever left that is a complete retard. I even said that picture is from about 3 years ago. If you looked at the picture from 6 months ago you"d notice my face is as clear as you can get minus scars which anyone that had acne and got rid of it will have and of course getting surgery to remove them lol. and dumb ass Proactiv didn"t do shit for me. I used Accutane which worked as you could tell. way to -internet when your a complete dumb ass lol.

I love how people not only are completely rude... but even when trying to be rude they are wrong because they comment on a picture that says is from 3 years ago instead of looking at the most recently picture... rofl

prom2.jpg

OMG LOOK AT MY FACE FULL OF PIMPLES!!! HAHAHA ... i love idiots

edit: I would actually LOVE whoever put that to post here and post a picture of yourself lol. I am mostly curious who it was. Making fun of someone because they have acne that is INSANELY hard to get rid of... just shows how shallow of a person you are.

prom2.jpg

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Azrayne: Meh, this"ll probably get me negs from the misanthropes who believe otherwise, but I at least truly value that combination of critical thinking, general knowledge, inquisitiveness, etc. that make up "intelligence". For example, it"d be super to find a great chess player who counters my style of play (gestalt pattern recognition and lateral thinking) with his own more logical, focused, traditional-chess-study-based moves. In that case, I"m attempting to "gain" a fascinating chess partner, right? Don"t fall into that trap. You can only see intellect by the effects it has, so a comment like "women don"t care except for what it gains them" is confirmation bias.

I can"t answer your case question. But I"m sure in your proposal, the criteria would change. I"m inclined to believe the categories would switch.

As of now, there"s only one solution. Find a woman and impose on her a social void by locking her in your basement.

{edit}: Valc, tell your ex-chick to cut the tag off; fuck"s sake. G-strings are not mattresses. It ruins the line.

ctalbus_foh

shitlord
Alcestis said:
cut the tag off; fuck"s sake. G-strings are not mattresses. It ruins the line.
I agree... tags MUST go

She is pretty hot though dude Some girl I hooked up with numerous times actually ended up being a model for some place in my area and was put in their calender and stuff lol.

Back to the texting thing... I am confident that if I can talk to a girl on the phone, something will happen. I am majoring in Communication and on top of that I have always been very good at speaking with people. I know what to say and how to say everything.

In addition, I did telemarketing for 2 years back in High school. Made $20-40 an hour at 17yrs old and learned soooo much that helped me talking to girls. I was the top sales person of course lol. Most I ever made was $42 and that was a $1,000 week and only worked a little under 24 hours a week. I showed my marketing teacher that check and he got a little upset and said that was more than he made.

I USED to text soooo much. When I took a few months break from my job, the most I text in a month was around 9k text. That was probably like 5-6 people nonstop. That job was so awesome... I mean it was hard but I could do whatever I wanted and got away with it. I put in a request to work 20hours instead of 25 and it got denied. Since my schedule was 5hours a day mon-fri, I would just call in one day a week. They would write me a warning everytime and NEVER suspended me which they were supposed to do after like 3 warnings. Too bad I went back to get the job again 2 years after I quit and they had closed down

Anyways though back on the topic... I have definitely learned a lot about texting. It is great when you are talking to several girls at a time or if you are in a boring class, but you just cannot learn about a girl from texting like you can from talking on the phone. So I have to agree... texting is a great opener and although you CAN close with texting, it"s easier and better to actually talk to them. I am pretty sarcastic also which is hard to decipher through texting and a lot of stuff gets misinterpreted and you can get in a lot of trouble.

The good thing about texting girls though is you can do stuff like "Good morning sweetie. I hope you have a great day" because calling and saying that would only be done if you 2 are more serious, but texting it is more of an in between. That is a great one to use. It"s like a you guys are more than friends but aren"t dating. I remember reading a page or 2 back about the texting "do you want to talk on phone" or "when can i call tonight" or whatever it was I can"t remember exactly, but I usually do that but with the girl I am seeing now she actually said she rather me just call her and not text her about calling her lol. From a girl"s perspective, would you rather a guy call you randomly or text you before calling to see if you are too busy to talk or if you are able to talk?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Valc said:
^^^ That shit is weak. Here is my ex, I just fucked the shit out of her about 6 hours ago because she loves my wiener. Took the pictures before it happened, obviously. Sadly, she wasn"t down with FoHSS. If a girl isn"t down for FoHSS then that isn"t a girl I want to be with!
hot +1

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Ronaan said:
Sucks... no phone number, but I got the products she ordered instead.
Now I"ll have to sit on my hands and wait. Sometimes when things go right they really go wrong somehow.

Anyhow, I guess I"ll meet one or two of her female friends over the weekend ("meet" as in "walk by, say hi, check out if I can spot any reaction").
She seems to be busy at the moment so it might be 10 days before I see her again. And that would be totally lame.
Looks like luck took a swing my way. Went to the gym for some cardio today, and ran into the other girl from tuesday, the one she was climbing with most of the time. Since she also had ordered something, I talked to her a bit, said "too bad climbergirl can"t make it on tuesday... you know what, maybe you want to give her my number, so if she needs her items she can call me whenever. otherwise, we meet tuesday after that."

Thank you FoHSS, if it weren"t for this thread I"d probably have asked her friend for the number, and maybe gotten a blank stare, and made a doofus out of myself. I want to save that up for later though.

Guess the way it worked out is the least stalkerish. Now I get to sit here and stare at the phone, urging it to ring. Ring already you dumb thing.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Azrayne said:
It makes you wonder how much of what they look for in a man stems from their desire to make other women envious or to otherwise increase their status.
This. Women don"t dress up to go out and be seen by men. They dress up and go out to be seen bywomenbeinghit onby men. The man in question is practically irrelevant, it"s all about the female pecking order.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Valc said:
Your girl reminds me a lot of Allie Sin.

Luthair_foh

shitlord
Azrayne said:
I didn"t put intelligence in the first catagory because I think women (with possible exceptions of those involved in academia for whom intelligence is a matter of status) don"t care so much about actual intellect so much as what it gains them. They don"t want an intelligent man so they can discuss philosophy or physics or classical literature with him, they want an intelligent man because he"s more likely to be well off or hold a position of power and respect. It"s a pre-cursor to status more than it is an ends in it"s own.
I think for the most part both men and women are looking for partners of about the same intelligence. With too much of a gap there will be a large difference in interests, and more importantly no matter how attractive someone if they"re dumb as a post eventually the other person will get bored of them.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Luthair said:
I think for the most part both men and women are looking for partners of about the same intelligence. With too much of a gap there will be a large difference in interests, and more importantly no matter how attractive someone if they"re dumb as a post eventually the other person will get bored of them.
pure intelligence doesn"t matter. i would probably say very, very smart people are actually not attractive because people at that level probably don"t care so much about social status, fashion, or even money, in which case they"ll seem weird or strange to a "normal girl".

someone earlier had it right: they care about intelligence insofar as it relates to the man"s power, status, and wealth. if you"re smart enough to be wanted socially and have the monies, then that"s "intelligent guy" criteria, no more or less.

FulorianC_foh

shitlord
Dumar said:
pure intelligence doesn"t matter. i would probably say very, very smart people are actually not attractive because people at that level probably don"t care so much about social status, fashion, or even money, in which case they"ll seem weird or strange to a "normal girl".

someone earlier had it right: they care about intelligence insofar as it relates to the man"s power, status, and wealth. if you"re smart enough to be wanted socially and have the monies, then that"s "intelligent guy" criteria, no more or less.
You really think you know what really smart people care about? LOL.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
If you don"t care, don"t click on the spoiler!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So as I mentioned earlier, I had texted a bit with Xerxes earlier in the week. She apologized for sending me a "miss you" message on Facebook, I said it wasn"t anything to apologize about but that I wasn"t sure how to respond and don"t want to lead her on, she said no problem that she feels nothing for me except as a friend etc etc.

So Friday at 6:30 I get this:

"Hey just at Jens (who lives in my building), going for dinner. If you wanna say hi or something let me know "

Smilies, bitches love smilies.

I text back that I was just leaving to go pick up some friends and then going to see Great Lake Swimmers, and they were welcome to join us. She said they were just sitting down for dinner, but that we should "hang" later. So I texted her as we were leaving the concert and told her to come up to my place in a few minutes. Mainly I was thinking her friend had just broken up with a long term boyfriend, one of my friends was single, so hey why not? It was also in the back of my mind that she probably wasn"t coming up just to hang out.

So her and Jen came by, and the 6 of us played Rock Band for awhile, had some drinks and a smoke, and by midnight my three buds left to go to a bar (I had told them before that I wasn"t up, needed to catch up on sleep). So it"s back to me, Xerxes, and Jen as usual. Xerxes made a joke about how it was just like "old times", because she often brought Jen up when she was over at my place, and I had said I found it kind of annoying. But then she made a joking comment about how they"re a package deal or something like that, basically alluding to a threesome. I think anyway. She tends to talk a lot and shit comes from left field, so maybe I just misinterpreted. Regardless, I just let the comment slide by and didn"t really try to jump on it.

They hung out for awhile longer, she made herself pretty available sitting beside me on the couch, making eye contact, poking me etc, but I wasn"t really having it. Sex with her is great but I was definitely going to a hockey game with the new girl, Anne, on Sunday and possibly meeting her on Saturday night, and figured that I should think with my big head for once. After awhile, I guess she got the hint, and they left after a hug and a peck on the cheek. She texted me the next morning thanking me for having them over, that it was a blast as usual, and it was good to see me.

So last night I went to meet up with Anne, who had told me that her and her friend from the ski trip were going out with "some" friends. Some turned out to be like 15. But as it turned out, she only knew a few and pretty much just ignored them and hung out with me. The place was too packed to try to stay with the group anyway. She was very touchy feely right away, and she seemed really nervous. Which is good, I guess. She thanked me a couple times for coming out, that she was glad to see me etc., that it was great that I got along with her friends ("what, do you date a lot of anti-social assholes?") and so on. She appears to be really in to me, which is surprising considering I was kind of a dirtbag the weekend I met her. Although I guess that"s the way things supposedly work. For extra lulz, I ran in to the other girl I"d made out with that weekend. That was kind of awkward!

She"s as cool as I remember, so this is off to a good start. I didn"t give her the present, didn"t mention it or anything like that. The way she was last night though, I honestly think she would have been really pleased by it. I"ll wait a week or two and maybe bust it out then, depending on how things go.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
If you don"t care, don"t click on the spoiler!

So, is Xerxes a real name? There"s no way that"s a real name. If I was dating a chick named Xerxes, everytime she asked a question I"d be forced to answer "THIS... IS... SPARTA!!!"