Girls who broke your heart thread

Occido_foh

shitlord
300"s director Zack Snyder stated in an MTV interview that "the events are 90 percent accurate. It"s just in the visualization that it"s crazy.... I"ve shown this movie to world-class historians who have said it"s amazing. They can"t believe it"s as accurate as it is." He continues that the film is "an opera, not a documentary. That"s what I say when people say it"s historically inaccurate."[77] He was also quoted in a BBC News story as saying that the film is, at its core "a fantasy film." He also describes the film"s narrator, Dilios, as "a guy who knows how not to wreck a good story with truth."

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Occido said:
Can"t read very well, can ya?
I can, I just don"t think that you should believe wild and unsubstantiated claims a director makes about his movie just because he says it. It"s easy to talk about amorphous "world reknowned historians" who back up all your claims.

Guess what, 75% of world reknowned scientists say my dick is twice as big as yours. Yeah you heard me, world reknowned scientists. Which ones you say? That"s not important. Put that in your pipe and smoke it son.

Occido_foh

shitlord
Really??!?..... that"s all you could come up with is that lame ass school yard bullshit?!?
but...since you think so highly of yourself, and enjoy sucking yourself off so much (on the internet even)...

Why don"t take out that massive light switch of yours and prove the statement wrong. Go ahead, I"ll wait......

Oh wait?? there"s no way you can? yeah.. thought so.

Zack and his "world-class historians" will always and forever hold a metric fuckton more credibility than you ever will. Not too mention I"d take a directors word over what some internet "historian" has to say.

So stuff that your pipe and choke on it...son.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/j_xqLaj0tvM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color 2=0x6b8ab6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/j_xqLaj0tvM&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x2b405b&color 2=0x6b8ab6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I was making a comparison to how absurd his claims you quoted are but sure, go get your panties in a knot

I think it"s absurd to take anything the director of a movie like 300 says about the historical accuracy of his own films at face value, but that"s just me.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Occido said:
Really??!?..... that"s all you could come up with is that lame ass school yard bullshit?!?
but...since you think so highly of yourself, and enjoy sucking yourself off so much (on the internet even)...

Why don"t take out that massive light switch of yours and prove the statement wrong. Go ahead, I"ll wait......

Oh wait?? there"s no way you can? yeah.. thought so.

Zack and his "world-class historians" will always and forever hold a metric fuckton more credibility than you ever will. Not too mention I"d take a directors word over what some internet "historian" has to say.

So stuff that your pipe and choke on it...son.
Azrayne isn"t saying "I know more about history than you, Zack Snyder, and World-class historians", he"s just saying there"s no way you can take what a director said about the historical accuracy of his film.

A famous director and "world-class historians" are more credible than most on this board. Doesn"t change the fact that you backing up something Snyder said about accuracy of his film is a weak stance to take, all things considered.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Next person to talk about 300 needs a temp ban. Shut the fuck up, you fucking homo queers.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
FoghornDeadhorn said:
Stop doingwhatto this thread?
Considering the main purpose of this thread is the pursuit of pussy arguably any other topic would be gayer to some degree.

So, my divorce is official April 16th. Ohio is a no-fault state, so it"s a "dissolution" and that"s that. She"ll be off to Cincinnati to do whatever she has planned, and I...

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
... haven"t been wasting any time. The woman who was my ex-wife and I"s "girlfriend" has become my girlfriend and has really and truly replaced my ex-wife is every meaningful way.

And she"s pregnant. Yes, it was planned. We"re both super happy, have an apartment together, and the works.

Sounds hypocritical, but not really. I try not to divulge too much of my "real" life on here, but basically I married my ex-wife because current girlfriend wasn"t single when we all met. She was a much better fit, but I was in a hurry to find someone compatible for me before I (we) left for China. I can"t stand the mentality of Chinese women; they"re either dragon ladies or too weak-willed to be fun. Anyway...

Now that we"re together, my life is progressing normally--minus the whole being married thing. But don"t worry, I"m legally separated, so it"s fine.

Anyway, I lamented earlier about her small(er) breasts... but pregnancy is a wonderful thing and she"s glowing. She knows about this forum, so no pictures, but maybe, just maybe, she"ll let me post some bra shots. No guarantees.

Otherwise, I look forward to some of the men here with real problems stepping up and opening up. It"s like some group-therapy circle. With nudes.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
niteflyx said:
Azrayne isn"t saying "I know more about history than you, Zack Snyder, and World-class historians", he"s just saying there"s no way you can take what a director said about the historical accuracy of his film.

A famous director and "world-class historians" are more credible than most on this board. Doesn"t change the fact that you backing up something Snyder said about accuracy of his film is a weak stance to take, all things considered.
No, Azrayne was just taking that stance because his original response was wrong and he got called out on it. Rather then admit the mistake, he decided to take on the argument.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Grats Grobbee, although it seems fucked up that you"ve already got a kid on the way so soon after getting out of a failed marriage.

As far as my shit goes, really liking the new girl after only a couple dates, and doing my best to not call, message, or text her every 5 seconds to avoid repeating past mistakes. Luckily I"m out of town again for a few days, so that stretches things out a bit.