Girls who broke your heart thread

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Tell her within 30 minutes of meeting her your entire life story, including about your son. Surely you will get mad poon.

But seriously, what the fuck do you want, us to plan the whole date and feed you lines? For this to really work, you"re going to need to rig up a live web broadcast on IRC or something.

How about you take her on a date, find out if you"re romantically attracted to her and don"t just view her as a warm hole, and take it from there?
A dozen of us outside in a van, with an ear-piece communications set up. The van will have a communication setup to a chat room with the rest of us taking votes on what to say at every moment. No matter what wins, he says it, no matter how inappropriate. Yeah, that should do.

"I have been instructed to ask you to put your titties on the glass."

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I will do everything that is said (within reason).
You need to A) stop persuing random women to try and validate yourself and fill the hole in your life left by your ex-wife and then b) get some goddamn therapy.

You seem like a decent guy, but you"re shooting yourself in the fucking foot. Your attempts at relationships are ruined from the word "go" because your every thought and action is made with some subconscious part of you thinking about your ex or trying to prove some stupid point to yourself.

There are people out there who spend lots their time and money getting training and a degree so you can pay them your money to have them help you with this shit. Go see one of them.

schwein_foh

shitlord
Salshun said:
A dozen of us outside in a van, with an ear-piece communications set up. The van will have a communication setup to a chat room with the rest of us taking votes on what to say at every moment. No matter what wins, he says it, no matter how inappropriate. Yeah, that should do.

"I have been instructed to ask you to put your titties on the glass."
sounds like a perfect movie plot.

when romance fails, turn to fohss. we just have some guy to go on dates with chicks and we hold everything he does to a vote online. comedy and hilarity will ensue. it has to work.

we get jason segel, paul rudd, seth rogen, jonah hill maybe some of their other funny supporting actors. they can play the people in the van, jason segel can play the guy on the date he is tall, goofy and akward.

eli809_foh

shitlord
this is how it will go down

<table style="font:11px arial; color:#333; background-color:#f5f5f5" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="360" height="353"><tbody><tr style="background-color:#e5e5e5" valign="middle"><td style="padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;"><a target="_blank" style="color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;" href="http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/important_things/index.jhtml">Important Things with Demetri Martin</a></td><td style="padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; text-align:right; font-weight:bold;">Wed 10:30pm / 9:30c</td></tr><tr style="height:14px;" valign="middle"><td style="padding:2px 1px 0px 5px;" colspan="2"><a target="_blank" style="color:#333; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;" href="http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index.jhtml?videoId=221554&title=coolness-hoodwinkers">Coolness - Hoodwinkers</a></td></tr><tr style="height:14px; background-color:#353535" valign="middle"><td colspan="2" style="padding:2px 5px 0px 5px; width:360px; overflow:hidden; text-align:right"><a target="_blank" style="color:#96deff; text-decoration:none; font-weight:bold;" href="http://www.comedycentral.com/">comedycentral.com</a></td></tr><tr valign="middle"><td style="padding:0px;" colspan="2"><embed style="display:block" src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:221554" width="360" height="301" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="window" allowFullscreen="true" flashvars="**********false" allowscriptaccess="always" allownetworking="all" bgcolor="#000000"></embed></td></tr><tr style="height:18px;" valign="middle"><td style="padding:0px;" colspan="2"><table style="margin:0px; text-align:center" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%" height="100%"><tr valign="middle"><td style="padding:3px; width:33%;"><a target="_blank" style="font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.jokes.com">Joke of the Day</a></td><td style="padding:3px; width:33%;"><a target="_blank" style="font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;" href="http://comedians.comedycentral.com/">Stand-Up Comedy</a></td><td style="padding:3px; width:33%;"><a target="_blank" style="font:10px arial; color:#333; text-decoration:none;" href="http://www.comedycentral.com/games/index.jhtml">Free Online Games</a></td></tr></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Vatoreus said:
I"m not quite sure that they"ve done it FOHSS Style though. I"m pretty sure you wouldn"t be allowed to air that on network television.
But imagine the pure epic that would come from it. Get the likes of kegkilla, Wolfen, IRB (she might be republican), Khorium (or democrat), Astrocreep, Lumie, mytoss, Eomer, and aych all shoved in a van, giving Brad directions on how to score.

Edit: I almost forgot, We need Sam da Man in there too just in case he does manage to score sam can give him ideas on how to increase his DPS.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Been a while, so here"s an update from me:

After work on tuesday I called up Jessie and we planned to take a walk and have some ice cream. I arrive to pick her up and *surprise surprise* she says we could also go to my place, and she"d love to spend the night if I wouldn"t mind.

So, with the phone on silent, we drive the 30 minutes to my place, and go up the stairs. I take a curious look and there are 10 text messages + 2 missed calls on it, guess from whom?

I put the home phone on silent as well and step onto the balcony to have a smoke (bad habit, I know). The mobile lit up again (it was lying on the table inside), didn"t even bother to look who it is. I knew it already.

Imagine how fucking surprised I was when I looked down into what"s basically the backyard (i.e. top of underground garage) and saw my ex standing there with her phone in hand.

BUSTED!

"She"s up there with you, right?"
"Right."

She demanded to come in, I denied. Went down to the entrance to hear what she had to say instead. It was more of the same, she demanded another chance where I see no chance, etc etc. Then she demanded to see the new girl, but I thought nothing of that idea.

A bit more back and forth and eventually I went back up and she left. About 5 more hate text msgs came in, and that"s all so far.

Saw her all day at "work" today (went on a trip to see some old castle and eat with basically everyone who works there), but we managed to evade each other most of the time.

So that"s that.

Spent the rest of the evening with Jessie watching a climbing DVD, went to bed, got laid. I know you guys are proud of me right now

Picked her up after work today and we went climbing. That didn"t work so well though, since climbing in "real nature" is quite different from climbing in a gym, but we managed to not fall down. It was still a great day all in all.

I still don"t think I"ve heard the last of my ex. But at least the annoying text messages stopped.

Ronaan said:
I seriously think you"re going to turn up dead, double murder suicide.

Your ex sounds completely fucking insane. I read your five paragraph post, and noticed only two sentences were about the new girl. Are you absolutely certain you aren"t entertaining yourself with the ex, given she is crazy?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Alcestis said:
Oh my fucking GOD.
What you quoted isn"t necessarily bad. If I were in that situation, I would almost definitely go down very briefly just to reinforce that it"s over and make sure she"s leaving. 3 minutes tops. I would make sure the new girl knew this wAs my purpose and my purpose was NOT to hear the ex out.

If the story you gave is a true unbiased recollection than props to you for changing your style so quickly. I have doubts that anyone could go from how you acted in the past to truly handling your business like a man in the span of one encounter, but if you really did then mega fuckin props to you.

You"ll hear from the ex for at least a few more times most likely. If you hold your ground and NEVER "hear her out", just reassert your stance in <1 minute, she should give up soon.

Just don"t be surprised or responsive if and when she pulls the suicide routine.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Also, gotta give the guy a little slack. He knows he handled the ex poorly in the past. If he fucked up again at least he"s made progress. Can"t completely change over one encounter. As long as you see where you went wrong at every mistake and learn from it then you"re good.