Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Okay I"ll post some tits to please the crowd.

003-1.jpg

I have delivered. More to come once situation goes forward. Course yes it"s 2 years old. I"ll post another picture if someone finds me the website to sell videos to, or photos. Going to avoid face shots for now, I"ve seen a bf of one of my ex"s on here unfortunately. Yeah I don"t know, just read some shit on facebook that set me off, and had to get some kind of revenge. Dont like the bitch talking about me like that, so rude and disrespectful that I decided time to forgo being civil.

003-1.jpg

Brad2770 said:
Because your current Bimbo isnt enough anymore?
Hi Pot. What"s up, it"s Kettle. Just wanted to know if you"re still cycling through relationships trying to find "the one" while I"ve been in the same one since February.

@Lost:

Eomer was right, I demand chubbies.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Hi Pot. What"s up, it"s Kettle. Just wanted to know if you"re still cycling through relationships trying to find "the one" while I"ve been in the same one since February.

@Lost:

Eomer was right, I demand chubbies.
I don"t do chubbys haha

Venjenz_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
At one point when she was talking about school and I wanted to jump in and ask her something partially related, she made a remark about how I was always interrupting her to talk about stuff I wanted to. I responded that I"d been listening to her talk almost exclusively about school for the past hour and that she"d not asked a single question of me about anything. She said fine, we can talk about....
This part right here means you are doomed. Not sorta, not kinda, but USDA Choice, 100% doomed. She doesn"t dig you. Nobody acts like that to people they genuinely like/love/lust after. Never.
Eomer said:
there"s some question about whether the relationship will last longer,
No there isn"t. Not in my mind. The only question is how much longer you"re willing to be her guy-in-the-pocket that she dumps her shit on. If you call that a relationship, then OK, maybe that is up in the air, exactly how long it will be before you sack up and tell her to pack sand, or until she gets bored of fucking with you. But as real relationships go, no questions at all. You"re done, and from the sound of it, never really were anything else.
Eomer said:
but you"re also probably right about being insecure. I"m just gonna have to try to stop thinking about it so much, take it as it comes and see where things go. I"ve been over thinking shit to some extent, but at the same time it"s not like there aren"t issues to be resolved.
Only one issue - do you like being treated bad, and for how long? Resolve that, and things will work out.
Eomer said:
So she"s got more on her plate than most teachers would have, for sure.
That, and she doesn"t dig you....at all.
Eomer said:
She has said she still cares for me
And she lies when she does.

Dude, I"ve been down the road where a chick treats me bad and I chalk it up to her being busy, or "it"s her way" or "maybe I am just being insecure" or whatever the fuck. All nonsense. Fact is, she doesn"t dig you as much as you dig her, and she never will. Bottom line.

And always remember the golden rule - no matter how great the chick is, there"s a dude somewhere who is sick of banging her.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Venjenz said:
This part right here means you are doomed. Not sorta, not kinda, but USDA Choice, 100% doomed. She doesn"t dig you. Nobody acts like that to people they genuinely like/love/lust after. Never.
I don"t know about that. Xerxes would frequently blabber on and on about inane bullshit I didn"t care about, completely oblivious to my not giving a shit about what she was talking about yet she was supposedly quite in to me. I think if anything, she"s no different than most girls in that she expects to talk about herself and her life and to be listened to, even if I don"t really give a shit.

And this has been a recurring theme with her since the very start, at one point early in our relationship when I quite obviously wasn"t paying attention to what she was saying and she got a little annoyed about it, and I responded that while I am happy to listen to her talk about problems and stuff at work, that I didn"t necessarily want to hear about it for hours on end and that I don"t talk about my work nearly at all with her because I know it would be punishingly boring for her.

She got a little cranky and said how teaching was a big part of her life and that if I didn"t "care" about her job that wasn"t a good thing. I told her that, again, it"s not that I don"t care about it or that I don"t want to hear about it, I just don"t particularly want to hear about it ALL THE TIME. She seemed to get what I was saying, and that was the end of the conversation. So when she made a smart assed comment last night about me wanting to interject in to a story she was telling, I figured I"d also be a smart ass and point out how I had been listening to her talk about work for nearly an hour straight.

I dunno, I think you read too much in to that.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
bofa said:
tit"s are to sharp..does anyone else think they look lopsided?

annnnd she missed a spot
Tits are awesome, it"s just that she has her left shoulder bent back, thus lifting her left boob.

I"d hit that.

lost said:
Sob story
Really? You go to college.. I mean it is UCF, but STILL .... God damn you"re a petty useless waste of space. Everyone has had a shitty woman in their life, but everyone doesn"t use a MMO msg board as a conduit to be a fucking idiot.

Mcpickle Deluxe said:
Really? You go to college.. I mean it is UCF, but STILL .... God damn you"re a petty useless waste of space. Everyone has had a shitty woman in their life, but everyone doesn"t use a MMO msg board as a conduit to be a fucking idiot.
go away with your dickery

lost

<Bronze Donator>
She didnt miss a spot, she would make a little landing strip for me, I thought it was hot.

I found out a lot more about her and her sneaky ways as I ventured through her facebook. She"s got to be psycho, I found out that she lied to me about going to the beach one night to see her friend, she was actually there and met this new guy there, and the same night she came over to my house at midnight to "surprise" me cause she missed me and wanted to sleep over. How can someone do that and not feel guilty about that? She wanted to sleep over all night and then go spend the whole day together.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Mcpickle Deluxe said:
Ah well sorry ou disagree, after reading this post people seem to get a kick out of revenge and shit. If you dont like it then stay out of the thread. After all the thread is "girls who broke your heart"

lost said:
She didnt miss a spot, she would make a little landing strip for me, I thought it was hot.

I found out a lot more about her and her sneaky ways as I ventured through her facebook. She"s got to be psycho, I found out that she lied to me about going to the beach one night to see her friend, she was actually there and met this new guy there, and the same night she came over to my house at midnight to "surprise" me cause she missed me and wanted to sleep over. How can someone do that and not feel guilty about that? She wanted to sleep over all night and then go spend the whole day together.
stop hacking her shit, it"s creepy as fuck. Let it the fuck go and move on man, you"re being kinda stalkerish at this point.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
lost said:
Ah well sorry ou disagree, after reading this post people seem to get a kick out of revenge and shit. If you dont like it then stay out of the thread. After all the thread is "girls who broke your heart"
Oh that"s crazy talk. Next you"ll be posting pics in the FSR thread or talking about WoW in the MMO general discussion thread. Get your insane ramblings out of here.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
niteflyx said:
Yeah,she"sthe psycho.
No shit. If you find yourself hacking your girlfriend"s email or facebook account, it should be a pretty good indication that you need to take a step the FUCK back and evaluate things as rationally as you can (given that you may in fact be crazy based on your behavior).

It"s your life to live with going forward. Sure people get a kick out of drama and/or naked pics (thanks!), that doesn"t mean that going vindictive stalker on her in real life is going to make things better for you or that it"s the best response to the situation.

I don"t think anyone"s saying they don"t "like" what you"re doing. They"re giving you advice to avoid making any colossal mistakes that might either get you in trouble with the law, or cause you to completely destroy your reputation in the social circles you travel in.

Personally I always try to end relationships on as good of a note as possible, because you never know when you"ll cross paths with a girl again, or her good friend.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I don"t know about that. Xerxes would frequently blabber on and on about inane bullshit I didn"t care about, completely oblivious to my not giving a shit about what she was talking about yet she was supposedly quite in to me. I think if anything, she"s no different than most girls in that she expects to talk about herself and her life and to be listened to, even if I don"t really give a shit.

And this has been a recurring theme with her since the very start, at one point early in our relationship when I quite obviously wasn"t paying attention to what she was saying and she got a little annoyed about it, and I responded that while I am happy to listen to her talk about problems and stuff at work, that I didn"t necessarily want to hear about it for hours on end and that I don"t talk about my work nearly at all with her because I know it would be punishingly boring for her.

She got a little cranky and said how teaching was a big part of her life and that if I didn"t "care" about her job that wasn"t a good thing. I told her that, again, it"s not that I don"t care about it or that I don"t want to hear about it, I just don"t particularly want to hear about it ALL THE TIME. She seemed to get what I was saying, and that was the end of the conversation. So when she made a smart assed comment last night about me wanting to interject in to a story she was telling, I figured I"d also be a smart ass and point out how I had been listening to her talk about work for nearly an hour straight.

I dunno, I think you read too much in to that.
I haven"t been reading this thread much, but didn"t she already break up with you? I know you are trying to get her to come around or whatever, but if she bitches about even the smallest things that"s when you know she is trying to make you out to be worse then you are so she doesn"t feel guilty... I mean come on dude it"s pretty obvious you are totally enamored with her right? Something tells me it went more along the lines of "You totally interrupt me all of the time ARGH, doesn"t my life matter to you!?" and you probably totally innocently were like "Well you"ve been talking for like... uhhh.... an hour.... I"m sorry, but I want to talk too." I just don"t get the feeling you were nearly as rugged as you play it off on here, sorry!

So seriously dude I know you won"t listen and hell I could be totally wrong and I wouldn"t listen to me either as I"ve proven in my own life time and time again, but I"m telling you if you can"t just enjoy each others company and be happy this early in the relationship it will never get better. Yes you could potentially get her to be with you even for years, but everything that is happening right now is just setting the standard for the future.