Girls who broke your heart thread

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Soygen said:
Except she won"t. You see. Because she is fucked up. You"re just going to invite more drama into your life and after all I"ve read of this thread, it"s starting to sound like you thrive on it.
You all are probably right and I should just shut up and move on.

Still can"t get my mind off Steph, should probably put my energy in getting over her instead of stupid mindgames.

Thanks guys.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Ronaan said:
I don"t know. Maybe because I"m an asshole. Maybe for the lulz...

Itwillmake her think about how she treated me in ~3.5 of the 4.5 years we spent together.
I just want her to realize how much she fucked up.
Don"t be that fuckin guy. Can"t believe you are even considering it.

Revenge over hurt feelings is about the lamest thing you can possibly do. I can"t even think of a single thing that would make someone more of a loser. And the kicker is the hurt feelings are from someone other than the target of your possible revenge.

Grow the fuck up and focus on why you can"t keep a girl instead of blaming them for everything.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Dabamf said:
Grow the fuck up and focus on why you can"t keep a girl instead of blaming them for everything.
Well I "kept" one for over 4 years. Granted, she was a bit crazy, but still.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
haha, no, what it means is that she"s even better at self-deception than most girls. In my recent experience anyway. Chuck, Xerxes and Anne all "don"t play games." Only in Xerxes case was that actually true, looking back. And she was the one I wasn"t all that interested in. Figures.
NOW he realises

Jus funnin but I did say that at the time. It may have been a case of you not being exactly sure yourself about what you wanted.

To Ronaan - don"t be a douche ok ? Move on, its the only way you can "win".

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Lusiphur said:
NOW he realises

Jus funnin but I did say that at the time. It may have been a case of you not being exactly sure yourself about what you wanted.

To Ronaan - don"t be a douche ok ? Move on, its the only way you can "win".
" The only winning move is not to play."

Vim_foh

shitlord
Vim said:
So last night I spilled my heart out for a girl I met about a month ago. Needless to say I"m pretty sure I got shot down, feel like shit and I"m sure I can"t feel any worse. So at the expense of potentially hearing some motivating words, even though it is extremely unlikely, I feel like sharing my experience.

Short story long.

Before that night, we had hung out many times and I felt a genuine interest for her, especially since she told me from the second time we met that she really had a serious interest in me. I quickly told her, literally, the feeling is mutual. However, I did let her know that I was nor desperate, needy or in a hurry for anything (yeah right). She told me she showed the same sentiment but wasn"t gonna wait forever for anyone. I took heed.

We got to know each other pretty well, pretty quickly. She seemed to share some really personal stuff with me right off the bat and it seemed to be going pretty well for me and her. I ask her out on a date and she says yes, blah, blah, blah. She "cancels" at the last minute, supposedly because she wanted to watch the fight at one of my neighbors (good friend) house. Coincidently, she was at my other neighbors house (girlfriend of mine, one of her best friends) so I guess we both play it off as: "Cool we get to see each other regardless".

Even though my date was canceled, that night was great. We got pretty close(r).

Fast forwarding. I ask her out on 1-2 more dates and she refuses. In between this we keep hanging out and so forth. Going to her house, going to friends houses, going to bars, going to movies, etc. No actual dates though.

Fast forward to last night. I felt I had to tell her I couldn"t stop thinking about her and that it was driving me crazy when I told myself not to. I tell her how perfect she is, even with all her "flaws" and what she calls craziness, how great she is and how she needs to forget about her ex who treated her like shit.

She tells me she feels the same way about me but that she couldn"t go out with somebody thats just like her. Apparently we are too similar and she couldn"t deal with somebody thats like her. And that she is stillin lovewith her ex boyfriend.

[Her ex boyfriend is a fucking joke, he and I quote her: "he never ever showed any emotion for me", I met the guy recently, hanging out with said girl. She bumped into him twice and she broke into tears twice at the bar we were at, I was there both times]

I feel like crap. I don"t think I can or want to get over her. I teared up after I got shot down. We continued hanging out that night and went home with the same ride. She says she hopes we can still be friends (why not?) but its rough. I don"t know what to say or think.

Funny thing is, the first night we met, I just wanted to fuck her.

Would any of you buy that shit? "We are too similar"
I can"t believe I am quoting myself.

Looking back... Mytearing upand going "bonkers"that night at the bar because she said she couldn"t date someone thats so similar to her and that she is stillin lovewith her boyfriend was a strange manifestation to say the least. I"ve been going through a lot of personal shit (aren"t we all?): mental, physical and the current "bad vibe" that going through the world doesn"t help.

I"m gonna blame my behavior on a combination of things, on top of me really liking this chick, and the fact that when I really, really like a girl, I obsess to a certain point.

I need to go to a shrink, I"ve been meaning to, but I"ve been putting it off. I am not a depressive person, in fact quite the opposite. But these past 2-3 months have been odd for me and on top of that I recently met this, what I think is an incredible girl. I am pretty sure I am going through some sort of mental condition or just depression and I really haven"t done anything about it. I"ve probably done more to make it worse. Drinking, partying, not sleeping right, not eating right, etc...

If I am gonna dedicate part of my time to women and sex, I need to do it in a way that doesn"t compromise my emotions till I get "em straightened out.

Now... As far as this girl goes. I am gonna tell her exactly this (what I just wrote), whilst emphasizing that what I said about her being "awesome" is still true. However, I am gonna let her know that if she still wants my friendship, which I am pretty sure she does, I won"t bother her with anymore dating/flirting crap.

In an ideal or hopeful world, I would let some time pass and hope we both mature mentally. And, if things cool off as we become friends I would like to then try again. For now, I"m just gonna be her (hate saying it), friend.

Ya"ll might say: "Oh you"ll meet someone even better or someone you like and forget about her" or "She"ll meet some guy and you"ll find out and she"ll forget about you" . Doesn"t sound like a bad deal, but I"ve only come a cross 2-3 three chicks I"d fucking kill for... If I am gonna be consistent with something in my life, which I am famous for not being, its gonna be with this.

/emo vent off
/flame suit on

Shanter_foh

shitlord
Don"t tell her anything fool. You will ruin ANY chance you have.

EDIT: Let me add to this. You do not want to come across as psycho attached when you haven"t even gone on a date with her. If I were you, when we go to places like bars or any social activity, start hitting on other women. It will show her you aren"t some sad little puppy waiting forever for her and it"s gonna make her have to take the initiative with you.

bofa_sl

shitlord
*edit if you"re old enough to drink, I"d say 21-27ish**

Anyway, do not under any circumstances tell her what you just wrote. You"ll come off as some physco, emo, slit my wrist, boy...women want men..not boys, you"ll reek of desperation. Telling her you have to see a shrink over her after 1-2 months of hanging out, not even a date nor a bang?!? Dude you"re nuts!

What you"re dealing with is calledlife. You don"t need to go see a shrink over some broad and any other issues you"re having at the moment. That"s the classic, self medicated way to deal with your issues. Man up, and deal with it, you don"t need some homo in a leather chair to analyze your dreams or feelings.

but that she couldn"t go out with somebody thats just like her
Translation...you put your balls on the table RIGHT off the rip and she knew she already had you. Show her you don"t care, there ARE more girls out there, you WILL get over her and you"ll laugh about it later. Bring another girl to the bar ya"ll hang out at, or the next fight, what have you.

Please, please, please don"t tell her what you just told us...you"ll hate yourself more later.

Vim_foh

shitlord
Yea, yea I thought about it. I"m not gonna tell her anything previously mentioned.

I actually talked to a friend (her best friend) of mine today and after I was done talking to her I noticed how dumb I looked. Truthful, but dumb. I couldn"t do anything more but laugh at it the greater part of the day.

About the therapist though, I"ve been meaning to go to one before I met her, so.

Now as far as playing it off as if nothing happened and focusing on other chicks, whilst being her friend, hanging out with her, is gonna be awkward and hard to pull off.

A2T_foh

shitlord
Vim said:
Now as far as playing it off as if nothing happened and focusing on other chicks, whilst being her friend, hanging out with her, is gonna be awkward and hard to pull off.
Do it anyway.
1) You"ll get over your infatuation.
2) The experience will teach you how to keep situations like this in perspective. (i.e. not freak out when a girl you like doesn"t like you back)

I know this from personal experience. Recently fucked up chances with a girl; I decided to not be a pussy and accept that she"s not interested now, but still fun to hang out with. We go out every weekend, and aside from the lack of sex, the fun-without-commitment is exactly what I want right now anyway.
(The bonus being that if you"re going out and enjoying yourself, there"s a good chance you"ll meet someone else.)

Finally, listen to Dabamf. The man knows his shit.

Dabamf: What city did you end up in? I think we came over at about the same time (Feb/March)?

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Vim said:
awkward and hard to pull off.
Sure, it ain"t Eomer"s kimono, rangoth"s Packages (tm), or Zarcath"s flowers, but your other screenshot thread holds the key to this dilemma. I hear chicks go moist for .

Remember, there"s no such thing as excess.

You know what to do.

{edit}: Also, brekk, why"d you edit your post to remove teapot porkwhore"s video? Are you holding out on some behind-the-scene action here?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Alcestis said:
{edit}: Also, brekk, why"d you edit your post to remove teapot porkwhore"s video? Are you holding out on some behind-the-scene action here?
Just felt it was a step over the line. Trying to man up and not be a sandy vagina. As for "behind the scenes" action. Talked to the girl for maybe 10 minutes yesterday when I saw her logged into WoW, previous to that I hadn"t talked to her since I sent the text about, driving through my town, last week. Acted cordial, she was actually surprised she had gotten gkicked. (I requested the kick. she was friends&family and only in the guild because of me)

In other news. Having a late lunch with an OKC girl tomorrow afternoon. Probably going on a date with a PoF girl this weekend.

Rica86_foh

shitlord
Vim said:
About the therapist though, I"ve been meaning to go to one before I met her, so.
Not really on topic of girls but...

Don"t let people perpetuate the stigma about therapy if you think you need to go. People that say it"s all "homos in armchairs talking about dreams" are just dumbasses. It can help alot to have a neutral party to talk to shit about, especially when it"s their job to try to help people. Just don"t stick with some neo-fruedian faggot. Those guys that just sit there scribbling on a pad, while you talk and they offer nothing really back. I"ve met way too many of those guys, and they are worthless.

Derail over... Carry on about the woman who used your nuts as doormats.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Rica86 said:
Not really on topic of girls but...

Don"t let people perpetuate the stigma about therapy if you think you need to go. People that say it"s all "homos in armchairs talking about dreams" are just dumbasses. It can help alot to have a neutral party to talk to shit about, especially when it"s their job to try to help people...
This.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
screw paying a therapist. fohss group therapy in this damn thread.

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
Vim said:
I actually talked to a friend (her best friend) of mine today and after I was done talking to her I noticed how dumb I looked. Truthful, but dumb. I couldn"t do anything more but laugh at it the greater part of the day.
Duuuuuuuuuude. If you said that shit to her best friend, you may as well have said it to her.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Grooverider said:
Duuuuuuuuuude. If you said that shit to her best friend, you may as well have said it to her.
Yea, vim you basically told her these things directly. In fact, never tell anyone anything about a girl unless it"s a male friend and you know he is incredibly loyal to you. Girls will always tell each other anything whether they"re friends or not, and many guys are eager to tell an attractive girl that some guy is after her. I don"t know what the reason, maybe they think they"ll get in good with the girl and she will bang them on some miracle (which never happens), but guys do that shit all the time.

My female interests are unknown to absolutely everyone but my brother and my 2 best friends from home. People with boring lives like to butt into the lives of others and are eager to give their opinions and observations or deliver some juicy gossip. They will fuck up many opportunities if you spill your guts to them. Write a diary or something if you just have to get it out, but never tell that stuff to anyone who isn"t a proven loyal (and ungossiping) friend.

a2t: I"ve been in SK since beginning of march. I live in Uijeongbu (just north of Seoul). You?