Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
brekk said:
screw paying a therapist. fohss group therapy in this damn thread.
Brekk makes bad decisions at car races, but he"s right on this one. There"s no reason to pay for someone to talk to when we have a fairly tight knit community here, it"s anonymous, and there"s WAY better advice since there"s potentially hundreds of viewpoints on your problem (although more than likely just a half dozen or so).

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Brekk makes bad decisions at car races, but he"s right on this one. There"s no reason to pay for someone to talk to when we have a fairly tight knit community here, it"s anonymous, and there"s WAY better advice since there"s potentially hundreds of viewpoints on your problem (although more than likely just a half dozen or so).
Not only that, therapists will just tell you how to act normal. We"ll also help you get laid.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Not to mention I"m sure therapists would look down upon manipulating women for the purpose of sticking your dick in a gooey warm cave. We, however, extol this idea.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tenks said:
Not to mention I"m sure therapists would look down upon manipulating women for the purpose of sticking your dick in a gooey warm cave. We, however, extol this idea.
^ this

Jayblah_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
A good therapist likely won"t pass judgment on you, so no. They definitely won"t extol the idea though!

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
So,

I was going out with this chick the other night, and things went well..

Went back to her place hammered. Woke up naked. turns out I fucked her 16 year old sister in her Dad"s bed. Aparantly, the Dad works night shifts and came home as I was getting dressed.

But here"s the fucked up part; He ordered a male hooker the night before, and thought I was him.

Now, a blowjob later, he wants to gay-marriage me.

What do I do?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Talked to the girl tonight. Had a pretty good conversation. She apologized for how shit happened with me finding out and was honest that she really liked me at first, but lost interest.

She said shes officially with the other dude now, but as she put it "I"ll probably be single again in 2 weeks LOL"

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Big W Powah! said:
So,

Went back to her place hammered. Woke up naked. turns out I fucked her 16 year old sister in her Dad"s bed. Aparantly, the Dad works night shifts and came home as I was getting dressed.

But here"s the fucked up part; He ordered a male hooker the night before, and thought I was him.

What do I do?
Sounds like you just found yourself a sugar daddy. I say you uhh *cough* milk him for all that he"s worth.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Big W Powah! said:
So,

What do I do?
sarcasm ftw

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
ToeMissile said:
Sounds like you just found yourself a sugar daddy. I say you uhh *cough* milk him for all that he"s worth.
/thread

And with Mr. Missle"s advice in mind;

James,

The answer is yes.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Mcpickle Deluxe said:
and let me guess, you"re still going to look forward to her becoming single so you can be 2nd pick?
lol, nah. I mean don"t get me wrong if i got that chance to hit it again I probably would, but there"s no interest in anything more than that.

Went on a date with an OKC girl this afternoon... Total victim of "angle shots makes anyone look good" I have never stood someone up before, i almost considered pretending to be the wrong person when I saw her step out of her car.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
brekk said:
lol, nah. I mean don"t get me wrong if i got that chance to hit it again I probably would, but there"s no interest in anything more than that.

Went on a date with an OKC girl this afternoon... Total victim of "angle shots makes anyone look good" I have never stood someone up before, i almost considered pretending to be the wrong person when I saw her step out of her car.
You should have.

Anyone who takes angle shots deserve to lick dick in hell.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Do angle shots to make your dick look bigger count? I sure don"t want to lick dick in hell...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Big W Powah! said:
You should have.

Anyone who takes angle shots deserve to lick dick in hell.
Well, if the intent is to hurt their feelings, wouldn"t meeting them and just telling them straight up that they"re a hose beast be the better route? I"d have no qualms doing that to someone who used a fake pic, but I"d feel bad doing it to someone who"s just not as good looking as they implied (probably won"t happen to me, I won"t even chat with someone unless they"ve got some pretty clear face and body shots, why waste my time?).

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Eomer said:
I"d have no qualms doing that to someone who used a fake pic, but I"d feel bad doing it to someone who"s just not as good looking as they implied (probably won"t happen to me, I won"t even chat with someone unless they"ve got some pretty clear face and body shots, why waste my time?).
This. I"m sure this girls self esteem is low enough I don"t want to be responsible for pushing her to suicide or some shit. I"ll be nice about it and just admit that I smoke pot, which she"s strictly against.