Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Yeah I met a few girls online that didn"t live up to their profile pictures. Then again my current girlfriend looks much, much better in person than she did in her pictures.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
brekk said:
This. I"m sure this girls self esteem is low enough I don"t want to be responsible for pushing her to suicide or some shit. I"ll be nice about it and just admit that I smoke pot, which she"s strictly against.
Smoke pot in front of her, and then deny it, saying that if she stands at the perfect angle she wont be able to tell you"re smoking pot.

Dryst_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
lol, nah. I mean don"t get me wrong if i got that chance to hit it again I probably would, but there"s no interest in anything more than that.

Went on a date with an OKC girl this afternoon... Total victim of "angle shots makes anyone look good" I have never stood someone up before, i almost considered pretending to be the wrong person when I saw her step out of her car.
I don"t understand how you guys are having ANY luck on OKC or PoF.. I live in memphis which is a decent sized city and I scanned both sites the other day outta boredom and there was 90% whales, the one"s that weren"t whales were ugly as hell or had 5 kids. Are all dating sites like that, even the paid ones? I don"t ever meet random people online, only ones I have met have been from Myspace and they all looked just how I expected... all these "dating" sites though seem to be pure shit.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Dryst said:
I don"t understand how you guys are having ANY luck on OKC or PoF.. I live in memphis which is a decent sized city and I scanned both sites the other day outta boredom and there was 90% whales, the one"s that weren"t whales were ugly as hell or had 5 kids. Are all dating sites like that, even the paid ones? I don"t ever meet random people online, only ones I have met have been from Myspace and they all looked just how I expected... all these "dating" sites though seem to be pure shit.
Here in Vegas, I have a buddy that more or less lives of PoF, and that motherfucker gets more bumper than a body shop. And GOOD bumper. He"ll keep like 3 chicks on the "internet line", and meet up with like 2 a week, fuck them stupid, and move on. Once every 3 months he"ll really like one and date her for a while, it"ll end, and he"ll start again.

Sucks you aren"t having any luck, hopefully that turns around and you have my buddies luck. Last week some girl he had met ONCE took him to Santa Monica for a week and paid for everything. They got drunk for a whole week in a hotel on the beach and just fucked like bunnies, and she was pretty damn hot from her pics. I"ll go into bars with this guy and in 3 min he can have a girl buying his drinks all night, even with a full wallet.

It"s worth mentioning he got a LOT of his advice from this thread, in fact he uses the "divorce intro" all the time.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
PoF is really regional, from what I can gather from comments on this thread. It"s great for Alberta, tons of good looking women on it, again the main problem is cutting through the clutter and getting noticed. I"ve just been browsing around a bit and haven"t really tried messaging anyone yet, but I"m torn between the divorce line, some other "canned" BS line, or simply writing tailored messages to each girl. From past experience, it"s just not worth the time to write up a unique message since the rate of reply seems to be so low, but it feels cheap just using canned bullshit.

Brad2770

Just send them a link of you driving your dad"s red stallion and call it good. No words... cept maybe SUP PUSSY on the pic.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
Just send them a link of you driving your dad"s red stallion and call it good. No words... cept maybe SUP PUSSY on the pic.
I know you"re mostly joking, but that"s the last thing I would do. I can"t stand gold diggers and don"t want to put out a gold digger honey pot. I like nice, normal, down to earth girls who like camping and shit, not bitches who expect me to buy them shiny things on a regular basis.

Brad2770

I was joking.

In all seriousness, it baffles me why you are not more "successful". I mean, you do well, much better than some of us other scrubs.

Not sure about the other guys, but I know my reasons for fail and I choose not to change them because I dont want to be anyone other than me. You seem to have everything going for you that other guys are supposed to pretend they have, yet its still not working.

I wish I could help.

Are you actually looking for or open to a true relationship? I missed it if you actually said so.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Hey Brad. Are you the only one who lives in Dallas area around these boards? I"m thinking of hitting the bars tonight. We should have a FOH DFW get together tonight if anyone"s down. It"s my birthday and I wanna go out and don"t know too many people here since I just moved here recently!

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
3xodus said:
She"s Just Not That Into You (She"s That Into Everyone) | The Stimulist

Some of you may find that article an interesting read. I know I did, because I recently have been having a falling out with a girl just like one described in the article, and it"s frustrating how accurate the whole story is to my own.

Just thought I would share.
That article was painful to read. It was almost like a down to the moment description of this last girl.

Last night after mentioning that she"d probably be single again in two weeks she said "I don"t think I"m meant to end up with anyone" she"s the "G" girl to the core.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
That article was painful to read. It was almost like a down to the moment description of this last girl.

Last night after mentioning that she"d probably be single again in two weeks she said "I don"t think I"m meant to end up with anyone" she"s the "G" girl to the core.
I"ve known a few guys in love with "G" girls, and one trait about them always seems to show its" ugly head. The guys will have a great "friend day" with these girls, then that night she"ll go to a bar with her friends. She"s meet a douche bag that makes her buy her own drinks (and his), rips on her friends, gets her to take him to her place, fucks her blind for 8 hours, then "G" girl goes back to one of my friends for another "we"re just friends" kind of day.

Shit makes me sick.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
Dallas gents, I"ll be in town tomorrow night with some friends. We"re gonna go out clubbing or whatever, so hit me up if you want to make a meet.
We need a meet-up thread, or some of you assholes from Philly need to step it up.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Salshun said:
Link might interest you guys. Or make you want to ridge-hand a chick.

On marriage: Let's call the whole thing off - TODAY: Relationships
I can"t believe I read every word of that trash. My first clue it would be a bunch of angry feminist bullshit was when she said she had an affair, but only after so many years of monogamy.

News flash, if your husband works at staying in shape and you let yourself go it is your fault he doesn"t fuck you. What husband wouldn"t indulge his wife and take on some extra responsibility if she told him she wanted to get in shape?

3xodus_foh

shitlord
brekk said:

Yeah, tell me about it. The "G" girl pretty much described the girl I just fell out with too. I read that article and it made some of the things that had happened between us clear as day, but then it just made me frustrated because I realized that the feelings I had towards her were wasted because she made so many guys feel the same way I did.

To make it even worse, I was strung along for 7 months and figured it was just bad luck that she didn"t have feelings for me. Then when we split ways, she started talking to a guy I know, did the same thing to him, and then I watched him get played the same way I did. He had feelings for her, she didn"t have feelings for him. He gushed his feelings, she had to tell him she didn"t feel anything between them. It was like watching my own past relationship happen in front of me on fast forward.

Shit sucks.