Girls who broke your heart thread

chu_foh

shitlord
Yeah, you lost her at "Her: You shouldn"t assume anything. I"m an English student."

Straight hookups look exhausting lol, I gotta hand it to you.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
From my personal experience most girls I met online sent me back literal novels as responses. I met I believe four girls total online and every single one of them didn"t do the one-two sentence response. Hell my current girlfriend sent me back a response that was (I went into MS Word and verified) 1,100 words long. Most others sent back a paragraph or two. Honestly I don"t think she"s that into you.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
My experience is the opposite. Most girls that respond just send back one sentence replies that don"t really go anywhere or give you anything. Every now and then I run in to one that will go a bit longer. Another girl I"m chatting with right now, I used the divorce line to open. She ignored it completely and commented that one of my pictures (of me in Japan) looked familiar, I responded that yes it was in Japan and asked her if she had been, and then she responded with a 250 word message. So at least that one still has potential, although again it"s with a girl who"s on 200 people"s favorites list, although her pictures aren"t nearly as good.

There"s a third girl who looked me up, and again asked about Japan. That one"s only gone back and forth a couple times, but she seems alright as well.

Like I said, just trying to get an understanding or feel for how these conversations should go.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
niteflyx said:
"Thou shall not lay one"s dick in the crazy"
"The Package: it mustn"t be sent"
"Taketh back what once was yours, be semen or dignity"
"Racer-scene girls are whores."

What I"ve learned from FOH.
BUT THE PACKAGE WORKS! A pox on all you naysayers

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I also had better experiences with match.com over POF. Since match is a pay-to-play the people there are much more serious. POF seemed like just another facebook full of attention seekers and whales. I met I think 1 girl from POF (she was a very sweet and nice girl but I went out on a date with my now girlfriend 2 days beforehand) and 3 from match.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Tenks is banned... what, permanently?

Everlast: I"m personally not seeing how it"s possible to be both in and out of a chick"s friend-zone, but hey, not discounting the possibility. You"re definitely going to have to elaborate on your circumstances.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Everlast said:
Tenks, I need a quick game plan for a chick I am sort of in the friend zone with, but not at the same time.
There"s no sort of. If you think its even remotely possible you"re in the friend zone, then you"re in the friend zone.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Alcestis said:
Tenks is banned... what, permanently?
Ifsomeoneused the Moderator Forum where it was requested ALL bans to be listed there, those of us not named Tuco may know why.

7 day ban with reason being "You"ve got a week to get a video of you benching 300lbs. Come back with the video or an apology for being a lying sack of overpriced denim."

Brad2770

I will take a perm ban if this happens.

(Edit- Dammit, I wanted to see the video full of fail)

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Simmah down, Ragey McEmo, I lifted it.

PS: I am pretty sure it was some joke that some/many weren"t aware of.
What good is having mods if they can"t have any fun with people?

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Ah, I see. Despite the weight-lifting thing which some may/may not believe, he gave really solid advice in this thread. Because of that, thought it"d be a shame if the ban was permanent. Thanks for the clarification, Ravvenn.

Jabberwhacky said:
He"s in the friend zone, but doesn"t want to admit it. What do I win?
Haha!

Come on Everlast, don"t be shy. Men everywhere are curious as to how you"re miraculously straddling the chasm between zones.

Vim_foh

shitlord
I really hate the whole friend zone topic, but it is my understanding that, even though unlikely, it is possible to get out of the friend zone.

So don"t get completely discouraged. Hell, with some girls and I do mean some (as in very few) to get with them, you have to get in their "friend zone". But those are rare.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
My sister dates one of her best friends, he"s liked her since like 6th grade, wasnt until after college she actually decided he was a prospect now they"re moving intogether been together 3 years etc. I guess it works out since they"ve known each otehr forever, plus family really likes him cause hes always been there for her etc.

Vim said:
So don"t get completely discouraged. Hell, with some girls and I do mean some (as in very few) to get with them, you have to get in their "friend zone". But those are rare.
Rare indeed, but they make much better girlfriends in my experience.

Enob_foh

shitlord
I"ve heard before and it usually seems to be true for close friends or overly nice guys. Those aren"t the type that girls want to date but they"re the type they want to marry. Seems like that"s the same case for him. After girls are ready to settle down many may want to be with their best friend.