Girls who broke your heart thread

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Incognitogamer said:
Rare indeed, but they make much better girlfriends in my experience.
I"m "pretty sure" the friend zone just conquered my relationship with a girl I"ve been close to for about 7 years this week.

I always had slight feelings for her since I met her, but it peaked around last November up until now. I knew it would be a difficult task to actually pull off and did my best to play my cards right, but in the end the friend zone was inescapable.

It sucks because I pretty much had to walk away from one of my closest relationships with someone just to maintain my selfish pride.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Alcestis said:
Tenks is banned... what, permanently?

Everlast: I"m personally not seeing how it"s possible to be both in and out of a chick"s friend-zone, but hey, not discounting the possibility. You"re definitely going to have to elaborate on your circumstances.
We had sex a few times, but after a few months of not seeing her, I can"t get back to where I was.

So maybe I was not in the friend zone, but now I am? Maybe she is on her period, fuck if I know, but I am about to take her out for steak...so I better get a blowjob.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
haha, it"s funny that you say that... I was in the same situation Tuesday and I want my fucking $80 back now. So, take that for what it"s worth.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
niteflyx said:
If she"s not blowing you now, a steak won"t change her mind.
Yeah fuck wasting a nice dinner on a girl you HAVENT banged yet. That"s too easy, unless you"re ordering doubles on the rocks.

Brad2770

I ended things tonight.

I didnt get that job in Houston. My boss would not let me move away from my son. She told me she had other plans for me in the Dallas area, but I would have to stay where I am. If i wanted a job in Houston, I could look for one and move on my own, but she wasnt going to be the reason I got split from my son.

The girl I was seeing, I never tried to kiss her. She grew distant since her trip to San Antonio. Started telling me she wanted to date other guys, but still see me and have sex with me.

I told her tonight I didnt like it and I ended things. Too bad. I really liked her.

For me, i really think I am going to be happy working out, working and getting drunk. Maybe throw in some WoW, even though it has gone to shit and easy as fuck.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
I ended things tonight.

I didnt get that job in Houston. My boss would not let me move away from my son. She told me she had other plans for me in the Dallas area, but I would have to stay where I am. If i wanted a job in Houston, I could look for one and move on my own, but she wasnt going to be the reason I got split from my son.

The girl I was seeing, I never tried to kiss her. She grew distant since her trip to San Antonio. Started telling me she wanted to date other guys, but still see me and have sex with me.

I told her tonight I didnt like it and I ended things. Too bad. I really liked her.

For me, i really think I am going to be happy working out, working and getting drunk. Maybe throw in some WoW, even though it has gone to shit and easy as fuck.
Sounds like me lately - lot of gym time, drinking, working, and a lil wow if its not a weekend night.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
I think all of our cycles are aligning or some shit.

Loving the gym time (thanks to FOH), drinking and working. As well as the little WoW on the side (, kicks the shit out of live WoW, play with us you fuckers)

Vim_foh

shitlord
The whole gym, drinking, working and school routine sounds like me too.
Gym is doing wonders for me while I "wait" for this girl I like.

Plus I"m getting pretty ripped.

I don"t think I could go back to WoW though. Even though I met this other girl that plays WoW and is pretty cute. Too bad I don"t see her as a serious type of girl, plus she smokes a lot of pot. I"m not against pot, I just don"t smoke it... Anymore...

That UOWoW is pretty tempting though.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Alright, so bear with me while I fill in some necessary background information by way of getting to a girl problem:

1. I"m a newly-minted 22-year-old studying Chinese in Beijing over the Summer and remaining in China indefinitely thereafter.
2. This past week was a designated travel week during which some friends and I took a train from Beijing to Shanghai.

Last Friday night, en route to Shanghai, we sat with a very cute Chinese/Korean (Chinese citizen, goes to school in Beijing, but a member of the Korean minority here in China). One of my friends, Dan, also happened to be Korean, so they were able to converse. About five hours into the ride, and still about seven hours away from Shanghai, Dan woke up from a nap, yawned, and his jawbone dislodged leaving his mouth in a permanentOposition.

The girl, Jenkey (self-appointed English name -- I know), did her best to act as intermediary between my debilitated friend (with whom she spoke Korean), and the train employees (with whom she spoke Chinese). Still seven hours from Shanghai, the only solution that presented itself was for us to stop at a backwater shithole of a town named Xuzhou to visit a hospital. Jenkey took it upon herself to come with us to make sure everything got worked out, despite the fact this meant her not getting to her location (a family friend"s house near Shanghai) on time.

Despite much sketchiness, the hospital trip was a success and Dan was mended. Unfortunately, however, there was no more train availability to Shanghai that day, so we were stuck in Shitzhou. Jenkey managed to find us a tolerable hotel (as good as it was going to get), and then took us to various random spots (an aquarium, a Han Dynasty cave-tomb). We taught her to play Texas Hold"em and Bullshit. Had a nice dinner. Fun day.

Next day we took an early train on to our final destinations. She"s a 20/21 college student in Beijing, where I"ll be living and working indefinitely. We got to talking and she mentioned how she intends to go to America after graduation. I whispered sweet nothings about things it would be cool to show her. Emphasis on the nothings, but anyways. I was really digging the chick at this point (great personality, super cute, funny [after teaching her to play Bullshit, she"d throw random "Bullshits!" at us at deliberately inappropriate times], and intelligent [spoke 3/4 languages])...

...but I blundered. I"m going to Hong Kong in about a month for about 4-5 days vacation. I have an extra pass to Disney World. It seemed to make sense at the time. I threw her an open invitation to come to Hong Kong with me. She did what any sensible Chinese girl would do: Told me she"d think about it and a day or two later manufactured an obvious lie to tell me she couldn"t during the course of a brief text correspondence.

I don"t really understand Chinese girls yet and how they think, but I"m pretty sure inviting a girl from any culture on vacation with you when you"ve just been acquainted as friends is an epic amount of stupidity. So I"m left wondering, is this salvageable and if so, how to salvage?

I"m in the dark about a ton of stuff: She have any interest at all in dating a foreigner? Was she digging me at all? Was what I did an irreparable fuck-up? Was it no big deal at all to her? Many others...

We all exchanged phone numbers and email addresses, etc., and plan to meet up for dinner before our program ends (before the 23rd of August). Should I try and keep her out of sight and out of mind until then, see how I feel at that point, and if that dinner goes well ask her if she"d care to grab a bite just her and i at some point? All advice appreciated, as ever, and sorry for the length.

wild_whiskey_foh

shitlord
^^ what you"re talking about is very common in dealing with Asian girls (not American Asian, Asian-Asian). They"ll be incredibly fun and flirtatious and even seem DTF the first time you meet them, but will politely decline any obvious invitations that may involve sex, or the expectation of it, unless they"re really beggin for some vitamin D.

Speaking from personal experience (but not expertise), Asian girls won"t admit or agree to do things that may appear slutty. They"re not going to take a trip to Hong Kong where they assume you"ll expect bone-down-time, because this would make them look and feel like a tramp. They seem to prefer just getting wasted and going to a discreet place where people are expected to fuck and privacy is top priority (like a love hotel), or the obvious wine-and-dine, 10 dates before you"re shagging.

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
wild_whiskey said:
^^ what you"re talking about is very common in dealing with Asian girls (not American Asian, Asian-Asian). They"ll be incredibly fun and flirtatious and even seem DTF the first time you meet them, but will politely decline any obvious invitations that may involve sex, or the expectation of it, unless they"re really beggin for some vitamin D.

Speaking from personal experience (but not expertise), Asian girls won"t admit or agree to do things that may appear slutty. They"re not going to take a trip to Hong Kong where they assume you"ll expect bone-down-time, because this would make them look and feel like a tramp. They seem to prefer just getting wasted and going to a discreet place where people are expected to fuck and privacy is top priority (like a love hotel), or the obvious wine-and-dine, 10 dates before you"re shagging.
Not that I"d turn down a fuck, but the offer was made without any anticipation of that -- though it may not have struck her as such. So my question is, slow-play it and ask her to dinner alone in a few weeks (she"s not back in Beijing for a few weeks yet anyways), all the while keeping on the DL and acting disengaged? Or act engaged and interested, keep in semi-frequent touch via email/text w/e? My personality and instincts say the former, but wtf do I know about asian chicks.

Blumpster_foh

shitlord
Ancalagon said:
Not that I"d turn down a fuck, but the offer was made without any anticipation of that -- though it may not have struck her as such.
Sorry, but if you invite a chick to a multiple-day vacation, and it isn"t your sister, there"s no two ways about it that you"re looking to hook-up, and anyone knowing about it will think the same thing.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
steak, coke, blowjob, success.

OH! And the original girl who I wrote about breaking my heart in this thread called me tonight and asked me to come stay at her house for a week...