Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I don"t have time to read all of that Eomer but I will comment on your PoF regard.

You cannot compare summertime internet dating to winter time internet dating. It"s almost like you don"t view these chicks are real people. Of course during the summer they will be out more and probably in and out of relationships more often. During the summer you go out more, you meet people more often, you get interested in people more often ... generally you"re just busier. During the winter months there is a much slower bar scene, you don"t really encounter people at a rapid rate anymore so naturally you"ll turn to the internet far more often. It comes as little shock to me that the internet dating scene is worse in the summer. I know personally my match.com picked up greatly in the last 3 months of my membership compared to the first three. This is a combination of me knowing how to deal with online communication better and a greater sea of females. -edit: my membership started last August-

Honestly I"d give match.com a try. I think they"re even running a special. At worst you"ll be out like $60. Big whoop, thats basically one date.

bofa_sl

shitlord
hah speaking of PoF, got back on the train yesterday with one good result, shes coming out for some drinks tomorrow night..we"ll see how it goes

yes the divorce line...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
brekk said:
Is that girl old enough to get drinks?
You ask too many fucking questions. Shut your whore mouth.

Tenks said:
It"s almost like you don"t view these chicks are real people.
You know, you"re absolutely right, it hadn"t even occurred to me to think like that, especially because for me typically winter is my busier time both at life in general and in terms of women. Good call.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
bofa said:
haha she says she"s 21...sooo we"ll find out?
lol no worries, just giving ya shit.

Fireworks girl is 19. Things are going quite well. Went out and saw the orphan this past weekend, went to the mall with her and her cousin yesterday for an hour or so.

I think we"re going blueberry picking tomorrow.

Brad2770

Ok, I just ran into a situation that I am not sure where it might go.

I am busy right now, so I felt kind of rushed. Anyways, I just had one of my tenants come in. She was explaining she was having a hard time because she was a victim of identity theft. She also brought up that she was just paid off from the hospitol she works at.

Anyways, conversation went on for about 15 minutes and I finally said "I would really love to continue this conversation, but I am very busy right now and I really need to get back to work. Could I please get your number so we could continue it another time?"

"Sure, but I wont be in town this weekend, I am going to see my parents this weekend. I will be back next week."

Anyways, with the fact that I was listening to her woes, am I "friend zoned" or do I have a chance to turn this into something? She is pretty cute (and hispanic... i love hispanic chics).

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Nice way to handle things Eomer, with the whole ticket situation good luck and walk away, takes some real balls to be civil and nice and just walk away, the text was a minor slip up but you still did it pretty well.

I still think bout my x everyday, it definately sucks, been about 2 months for me so far, just had a friend go through my facebook and delete all my pictures, comments, gifts etc from my x (and theres a LOT after 3 years so im glad I didnt put myself through that) I figured that would help me out a lot more.

Not sure what I"m going to do with all the physical pictures, poems, love notes, etc that I have in a little box. I havent ventured to PoF yet but sounds like loads of fun, need to secure a better job first so I can afford to go out. I"m about 12k in debt from my last girlfriend, yes you read it right. Fortuantely for me my family isnt exactly poor :p but they arent going to pay it all off until I work some. Ive definately learned my women lesson.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
Ok, I just ran into a situation that I am not sure where it might go.

I am busy right now, so I felt kind of rushed. Anyways, I just had one of my tenants come in. She was explaining she was having a hard time because she was a victim of identity theft. She also brought up that she was just paid off from the hospitol she works at.

Anyways, conversation went on for about 15 minutes and I finally said "I would really love to continue this conversation, but I am very busy right now and I really need to get back to work. Could I please get your number so we could continue it another time?"

"Sure, but I wont be in town this weekend, I am going to see my parents this weekend. I will be back next week."

Anyways, with the fact that I was listening to her woes, am I "friend zoned" or do I have a chance to turn this into something? She is pretty cute (and hispanic... i love hispanic chics).
She"s your tenant, isnt it bad to shit where you eat? Doesnt this situation constitute that, she pays you for rent and now you want to wonder if she"ll dig you? Sounds like that shit I see on Judge Judy, well we were dating etc but now we"re not so I want her to pay rent for all the months I didnt make her pay etc.. I would say she probably sees it as a neutral thing since she pays you for rent and thats probably the only reason she comes to talk to you?

I"m sure she could use some support and comfort, but if you cut her off saying you"re too busy etc peace that may have shut that down until she came back..Probably would need to elaborate more on your reltaionship with her, past visits etc to really have anyone tell you if you have a chance. Do you ever see her on a non business occasion? If so, is she nice to you do you talk alot? etc

Brad2770

Grobbee is right. Man, I fucking loathe admitting when you are right.

She has her payments set up to me automatically, so that is only the second time I have seen her. She may not have wanted anything but someone to talk to, but I was only being honest when i cut her off. In my defense, I did want to continue the conversation.

I am actually trying to express interest in females now more than a wet hole. I see that as problems I had in the past. Maybe if I actually talk and listen to a woman, I might actually like them.

I dont know. But yes, in short, I want to play.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So she tells you she"s having trouble affording the rent, and you respond by asking for her number.

In her mind she"s thinking giving you some ass is going to answer her rent problem. BAD NEWS BEARS for you.

Brad2770

brekk said:
So she tells you she"s having trouble affording the rent, and you respond by asking for her number.

In her mind she"s thinking giving you some ass is going to answer her rent problem. BAD NEWS BEARS for you.
no, its not this.

She is having a hard time because of identity theft. She has money. They didnt take her money, just fucked up some credit cards.

And I responded by asking for her number because I was busy and wanted to continue the conversation/follow up on her ordeal when i had more time to spend with her. I was very kind about how I presented my request.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Well call her up and ask her how she"s doin etc play the nice card maybe when she gets back u two can go out to talk about it get a drink or something? on you of course since shes been robbed of her identity.. lol

Brad2770

The whole reason i posted-

I have gotten phone numbers from women at my job before. So many people meet dates through work. My main concern was the fact that i cut her off. I guess we will see.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
I"m in indianapolis and me and my ex are still friends. Although her current BF is real controlling and doesn"t want her hanging out with me even when he is around.

What a big baby, who wants to hang out. Herbs and spices included.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
God why does no one come to D.C?

That being said, I am going to pussy it up and visit my ex in New Hampshire

everyone should mock me for being a vag

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tyen said:
I"m in indianapolis and me and my ex are still friends. Although her current BF is real controlling and doesn"t want her hanging out with me even when he is around.

What a big baby, who wants to hang out. Herbs and spices included.
I dont blame him, in my experience x"s dont become friends and if they do i should be worried if I was him