Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Kirun said:
Thanks for the advice and the honesty. So at this point, I"ve likely screwed the pooch, eh? With her still being flirty, I"m taking that as just a stupid mind game that she"s using because I"m letting her? I"m assuming it"s best to just ignore her now?
Honestly I think you"re interpreting malice where there likely is none. Just because we overanalyze everything here doesn"t mean most people do. Most people just follow their desires without evaluating why they have them. I know so little info here but I have a strong intuition that you had her interest at first. It makes more sense that way, that she was initially intrigued, lost most of that interest eventually, but enough remained that she still enjoys flirting with you. Ever had a girl that you like to flirt with but wouldn"t date? I"m sure you do, and I"d wager there is no malice or thoughts of "I"m gonna fuck with this girl and string her along." The only alternative that makes sense is that she is an attention whore who flirts with everyone just for their attention, but if that was true you would notice it easily. Girls like that rarely hide it well.

Brad2770 said:
Just being me almost always guarantees a fail. .
I LOLd.

For grob and whoever else talkin about pretending to be a person we are not - the thread has been dedicated to improving skills with women for months now, why are you here if that is your interpretation of what we are doing? I can say with 100% certainty that if you practice these concepts and follow the "rules" they will eventually become internalized and a true, natural part of your personality. Learning how to lead, being non-reactive, etc are not changing who you are; they are taking who you are and making it better.

And you"re talkin about people"s ages, saying if this shit worked why are people almost 30, 40, whatever age and still having difficulties? The frequent posters here have *just* started getting into it. The thread hasn"t existed in its current form for even a year. It"s actually a testament to the fact that "being yourself" (in the way you guys mean it, aka not trying to change your approach to women) doesnotwork because we have 30- and 40-year olds coming for help after "being themselves" has failed.

And to anyone doubting it, feeling the frustration of having rules to follow and whatnot: that goes away over time and you start to understand more, and more and more you find yourself not playing games, not following rules, because eventually your natural personality exudes what you have been spending so much conscious effort trying to fake. You still fuck up a lot, but more and more frequently you come away from a conversation, or a date, or a chance encounter just feeling natural and thinking "man, I love being me." It"s a fucking amazing feeling, and it starts to happen more and more. That"s the end goal of all this, and itdoeshappen. Just don"t despair while you are still learning and give up. Results will come with time. But do yourself a favor and read some books on social dynamics and attracting women. I wouldn"t be where I am without having done that.

And you don"t lose your personality. You may feel like you are selling out, being fake, whatever, because when you are learning you do naturally repress some of your personality. But when you emerge, so to speak, and start naturally being the man you were pretending to be before, your personality is right there waiting. This is a discovery I only very recently had the incredible relief of making. You will never change the core of your person, nor should you want to. But you can and should improve how that person interacts with the world.

---
Story time, sorta. Started talkin to a new Korean girl after she hit on me at her work weeks ago (I"ve mentioned it previously). Turns out she owns the place (I"m impressed) and is 7 years older than me. In the culture age is hugely important so I quietly expected her to instantly change her interaction with me, but she didn"t care at all. Incredibly sexy, and definitely gonna see more of her. This one"s a winner, and I learned enough last time around to have a better understanding of how to interpret uniquely-Korean-woman behavior. I"ve never dated anyone more than 2 years older than me (I"m 24) so I"m kinda excited. Maybe there will be less frustration? Haha I"m sure Eomer and Brad and some of you others would punch me for even entertaining that hope.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ronaan said:
And after how many private messages on the forum should I send her the package (TM)?
When will people learn the rules of the package. For the package to ensure maximum effectiveness itmustbe sent without warning and without any indications of interest. The Package is man"s greatest aphrodisiac.

Vim_foh

shitlord
Alcestis said:
Vim:Good for you. You might try the ignoring approach, because being a dick to her might give off a bad impression to her/your mutual friends if they heard what"s happened, ie. "He"s been a complete douche to her after she shot him down." Since it sounds like you go to the same parties and such. Someone else might suggest the dick approach, but personally, I think reputation is far-reaching and immeasurably important in interlinked social circles. No need to shoot yourself in the foot, in my opinion.
We do hang out with the same people, same places. I"m not gonna act like a dick to her, but suddenly ignoring her could possibly make everybody go, "what the fuck is going between these two now?" Something I wanna avoid.

I don"t wanna go, but I am sure I am gonna get 50 fucking calls that night from her and other friends asking why I didn"t go to the party. Something else I also wanna avoid, plus this chick I met saturday is going so... We"ll see...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brad said:
Her first question was "What other kind of car do you have? This is cute, but its small."
I would have slapped her.

Then I would have slapped myself for having a $3500 stereo in a $5000 car.

Dabamf said:
But do yourself a favor and read some books on social dynamics and attracting women.
Which ones would you recommend?

I"ve never dated anyone more than 2 years older than me (I"m 24) so I"m kinda excited. Maybe there will be less frustration? Haha I"m sure Eomer and Brad and some of you others would punch me for even entertaining that hope.
I"ve only ever dated one girl older than me, and that was Xerxes. Otherwise pretty much every girl I"ve dated was a year or two younger, and lately 3 or 4. Despite being kind of a gold digger and other negative aspects of her personality, looking back Xerxes was probably one of the most straight up girls I"ve dated in terms of not stringing shit out, saying what she actually meant and so on. But that"s her personality, not necessarily her age.

But I"d think that older women probably are somewhat less frustrating. The crazy tends to fade over time, but as Ronaan has shown us some bitches have a never ending supply of crazy.

The flip side is there"s no question that women get better at sex as they age. Perhaps not their physical appearance, but definitely their technique. Again with Xerxes, she could pretty much climax on command and sex didn"t seem like some never ending challenge to make your woman come once or twice. The opposite was Chuck, who didn"t know what the fuck she was doing and had only ever had one or two orgasms in her life.

chu_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I have never really tried to have game. My problem has been being too much of myself. I constantly speak my mind and I really do not know when to keep to myself and when I should state my opinion. If something is on my mind, I let the person know to whom it concerns.

My dating issues have been the fact I am too shallow and expect too much so soon. I am impatient and I dont want to take the time to get to know the woman to see if I like her. I wanna know if I like her at first, then if I do, take the time to get to know her. I am realizing now that is some fucked up thinking.

As for my dating now, the chic I met at my Chamber meeting really came off as a gold digger. I have a decent car, but only one. Its a small Honda with nice wheels and a 3500 dollar stereo. It"s no where near a clunker, but it sure as hell isnt a Corvette.

Her first question was "What other kind of car do you have? This is cute, but its small."

I took her bowling, then to a place to play shuffleboard and get some drinks. She was way hotter than I could notice when she was wearing her work clothes. She didnt feel right for me and even though I probably did things she liked, I dont think she liked doing them with me. I will save some face and not contact her. She has my info if she is really interested.

Through some of my marketing, I have really started talking to one of the managers of an apartment complex I visit. She is very tall, probably 5"10" or 5"11", dark hair and hazel eyes. Very cute and amazing facial expressions that really make me enjoy talking to her. I have gone back various times to arrange a product I offer apartments. Each time I have gone, I have been someone for her to vent to (friended, I am sure... especially since she is married). I dont know why, but I am so drawn to her. very attracted to her and I love talking to her. I actually feel safe talking to her because she is married. I feel no pressure and I dont feel I have to try and get her number.

I will say she has been and will probably be great practice on talking to women (really more of listening, she does so much talking). I scheduled a lunch next week with her. I usually take all of the apartment managers some lunch or take them out for lunch to butter them up. There is just something about her. I am looking forward to it a lot.

My ex goes in tomorrow for her breast augmentation consultation. Not sure if she is joking or serious, but she has even hinted at getting D"s instead of C"s. I feel like this is some kind of ploy to real me back in, especially since I have not been talking to her much as of late. But damned if I would pass up a chance to try them out.

I hate women. I seriously feel like I am losing my mind because of them. You can be the nicest guy on the planet with one woman and fail. Next woman, you can try and be the asshole and still fail. Its hit or miss. Just being me almost always guarantees a fail. My best of luck has just been the ones I was friendly with and didnt even try and date.

I guess what I am learning from this- It doesnt matter who you are or what you do or how you look. Just be yourself and be their friend (and really mean it) and you will succeed. Knowing that makes it hard because even if you try and force something as simple as that, you are still doomed to fail.
No offense but you sound exactly like the guy that just shot those women at the fitness club.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Eomer said:
some never ending challenge to make your woman come once or twice. The opposite was Chuck, who didn"t know what the fuck she was doing and had only ever had one or two orgasms in her life.
Is that really a common problem for you?

Maybe my fingers and tongue just have a knack for finding the toggle switch of awesome, but I"ve never had trouble getting a girl to orgasm in more than 5 minutes, usually can pull off 2-3 in a row before they tell me to stop they need a break. Mix it up with 2 fingers doing the "come here" motion against the G-spot and its easy as hell.

Orgasm during intercourse is definitely a little trickier, but I"ve been impressed with Fireworks girl, we"ve had sex two times now she"s orgasmed both times during sex. First time with her working her toggle switch, and last night completely unassisted. I know intercourse induced orgasms can be less common.

Edit: Things are going good hung out last Friday, and then last night. Night was slightly interrupted to hear her got was in a head on collision parked in front of her Aunt"s house. I figured that was mood killer and the night was over, but I guess she felt there was nothing she could do about it now, so we didn"t get back to her car for another 2"ish hours.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Ronaan said:
You wouldn"t believe the iceberg of fail I"m cruising towards.
No. I would believe it. We have tons of empirical evidence in this very thread! That said, good luck.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Is that really a common problem for you?
No, just with a couple girls. And I was specifically talking about intercourse. Any jackass can get a girl off orally or with his hand. Shit, they can do that themselves. Most girls will tell you that the other kind is much better.

Brad2770

chu said:
No offense but you sound exactly like the guy that just shot those women at the fitness club.
I dont watch the news, so I have no idea what you are talking about.

but speaking of gyms, my gym membership was cancelled today for some reason. Guess I will need to go down and talk to them. Might have to use force.....

Needless

Toe Sucker
DisgruntledOrangatang said:
brekk, a step by step guide, if you would be so kind sir.
stick finger in vagina. do come hither motion. receive vaginal shower.

put mouth on vagina, play vacuum. suck. receive vaginal mouth wash.

u r sex suparstard nao.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
dudes! All you people are messing with "The Package"! If you are going to emulate the awesome that is Rangoth at least copy it exactly to ensure proper success!

Package #2: A box full of candies. Any will do, though preferably nothing that melts while in the mail.

Package #3: Flowers with a self-written sonnet. Finish strong here boys.

Package #4: This is the final sale. Pack yourself up nice and neat with a small oxygen tank(can get these from a diving supply), a couple pieces of non-perishable food products, 2 liters of water, and a blanket. Be sure to ship overnight and take those shots from "Eagle Eye" that allow you to survive in a lower pressure environment on the plane.

Follow these simple steps and it is a sure way to enter nearly any vaginii(plural?) on the planet. My book comes out in October.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
Which ones would you recommend?
Magic Bullets by Savoy - Focuses on canned material and unnatural game. But you can learn a *lot* of fantastic concepts in this. You may not want to lie and say "I have to get back to my friends in a second, but....." when you approach a girl, but to learn WHY that works, even if you never use that particular concept, increases your overall understanding of women (and people in general, too). This is a must-read and I credit most of what I know to it.

The Attraction Forums - Free Pickup and Dating Adviceand read the "Classic Writings" section. All of them. Unfortunately, the entire community has changed from a great place where people share knowledge to a cesspool of self-promotion, but the material is still there.

These 2 are a great start.

Bad Boy Lifestyle by "Bad boy" - Focuses on being a manly man and natural game. This guy is always direct and hates indirect approaches. This is good to get a different perspective, but you don"t end up learning a lot of consciously-applicable stuff.

I read "The Venusian Arts Handbook" by Mystery but Magic Bullets kinda takes what he wrote and builds on it. The Game is of course what started it all, but I"ve never read it and assumed the more recent writings are better honed.

I haven"t followed the community for well over a year so there may be better reads available than what I recommend, but Magic Bullets and reading the classic writings section of that forum are gonna give you an enormous amount of understanding. And that"s really why it"s good: understanding. I don"t ask girls who they think lies more men or women, but I understand why they advocate an approach like that and in turn apply that same concept in my own way.

By the way, the books these guys sell are absurdly expensive. And the guys all completely sold out, litter their posts with self-promotion and are shitty and sell your email address and send unstoppable spam, so I am happy to advocate to just pirate all their books. The most popular ones you can easily find on big torrent trackers.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Thanks, I"ll check some of that out.

So, I got a kind of bizarre text from Anne yesterday. We"re at the same music festival, the one I gave her the ticket for. I saw her briefly from like 100 feet away when I was eating some butter chicken in the afternoon, and didn"t try to get her attention. It"s possible she saw me then or at another point, I don"t know. Only contact with her since I gave her the ticket was a quick "happy quarter century day!" I sent her on her birthday last weekend, to which I got a smiley. Bitches love smilies.

Out of the blue around 8 or 9 pm I get a text from her.

8:33 - Her: Sorry to bother, but I thought you"d be the person to ask. Do you have a pet peeve with how toilets flush?

We joked a lot while dating that I had hundreds of pet peeves. At this point I showed the message to a friend to ask their opinion, because it was kind of bizarre and out of the blue. Naturally my friends figured she was possibly fishing to meet up or something. However much to my chagrin, one jack ass responded while I wasn"t looking:

8:59 - Him: Only if its mid but (supposed to be mud butt, jackass)

9:01 - Her: I have a thing with the flush. I hate having to hold it down. Hope your having fun at the fest!

9:07 - Me: Sorry, Dan stole my phone! I replaced the guts of my toilets cause they didn"t flush right! After party at my place tonight.

9:15 - Her: haha! Too funny!!

9:17 - Her: Happy to know I"m not the only one!

9:54 - Me:

10:08 - Her:

And that was about it. No idea if there was any ulterior motive to her texting, or if she was just having random thoughts (she"d often ask fairly off the wall questions out of nowhere) and was bored hanging out with her family at the festival. She didn"t come by after, and I didn"t expect her to.