Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Careful Alcestis, he might send you a package full of stuffed animals and a glass pony with your name inscribed on it with a CD of a power point presentation of how he feels about you, oh and have rose pedals instead of tissue paper to pack it.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Alcestis said:
Whyme, your ideas are intriguing. I"d like to subscribe to your newslett-- mass Powerpoint mailings.
I doubt I"m alone wanting to know her reaction. It had to be laughter, right? I mean, surely you thought what I did. First laughter, then panic, then dashing to the nearest door before the guy arguing with his pre-recorded self via PowerPoint drops into the fetal position and starts crying.

I keep hearing about The Package and The Presentation "working" but never get any details. For all we know "it works" means "she wanted to run but I soaked the ducky in chloroform....juuuuust in case!"

Whyme_foh

shitlord
I doubt I"m alone wanting to know her reaction. It had to be laughter, right? I mean, surely you thought what I did. First laughter, then panic, then dashing to the nearest door before the guy arguing with his pre-recorded self via PowerPoint drops into the fetal position and starts crying.
I"ve known her for going on 3 years now, most of that time in a relationship with her so we know each other very well. Would I have done something that weird with someone I hardly knew? Hell no. But with her I knew that if Ididn"tdo something kinda out there that I would lose her.

The presentation went great - she was laughing most of the time, and it was more emotion that I had seen from her in a while. I"m not saying that she threw herself at me right after it was over, but it was definitely the emotional turning point that allowed me to me to be where I am today with her.

I want to repeat that I do NOT, DO NOT condone this type of behavior with someone you don"t knowverywell.

Or you can grow some balls, put your shit out there every once in a while and hope you come out a winner.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Had a date tonight with a girl from POF. Was pretty fun. Good conversation, we seem to have alot in common and she"s very pretty. Kiss close yadda yadda. We both have stuff going on this weekend but I"ll certainly set something up with her again.

Chaotic_foh

shitlord
Eh, I don"t know - I think saying "Latin girls are just like that" isn"t an excuse.

I recognize that they have a tendency to be over emotional and there are certain intrinsic cultural things - but use the powers for good mother fucker.

For example, if you love me so much then cook me a goddamn brownie, don"t add every single girl you ever have known me to speak to on facebook so you can complete the stalker circle (true)

Don"t get me wrong, i"m torn as shit, because technically there is no finality, she really didn"t do anything she hasn"t done a thousand times before (go off the fucking deep end) I just feel like as a person, I just don"t have the heart to keep dealing with it.

I don"t want to scroll back, but what"s kept with me all day today is whomever said something along the lines of "If you have a beautiful spanish women that loves you back, keep her" and it"s weakening my resolve. Yet, what when this keeps happening again, and again, and again.

I don"t speak to a number of people at work because of her now, she has gotten my own sister involved in things, a number of my friends feel uncomfortable. She just spews fiery magma in all directions. I keep telling myself this is it, but with nothing really on the back burner right now, my resolve is weakening day by day.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
It"s not her being Hispanic, its the inner city upbringing, I"ve known and dated girls like that like Gamer girl, I"d describe her that way, and she was white. Occasional tantrums for no real reason.

PapaShlapa_foh

shitlord
If you"re serious about her long term, the only question you need to ask yourself is "Can I put up with this for the rest of my life?"

I"d say the answer is almost certainly a no.

Chaotic_foh

shitlord
PapaShlapa said:
If you"re serious about her long term, the only question you need to ask yourself is "Can I put up with this for the rest of my life?"

I"d say the answer is almost certainly a no.
Goes both ways. I can put up with the way we interact together, the great sex, her openness and spontaneity. It"s also I would say, rare to find a girl this hot that loves me as much as she does - but frankly i"ve never had a problem having hot girls fall for me. Easy to say on the internet, but it is what it is.

She has a good head on her shoulders, and she is about improving herself and recognizes her faults. Most of her vices are things that dont" neccesarily effect me due to my outlook. For example, she dresses on the sluttier side of things (spanish + ghetto is a bad combo for this) and as I mentioned previously, spends her life at clubs, interacting with all kinds of shitty males. I"m aware of how she handles these situations, and wouldn"t stress it regardless - but I still feel like it"s not a way you really should be living your life.

She"s also lied to me a bunch in the past, and continues to do so although about less severe things (never cheated and I don"t think she would either, it"s usually just stupid bullshit that I harp on because I hate lying as a general rule) thats the only REAL downfall, I fucking hate liars. Even if it"s something stupid.

I just can"t with the incessant drama. I feel like I need to move on to a white girl. I dated white girls in the past but got bored. I suppose somewhere there is a fine line.

I"ve always said, there are a few differences between a white girl and a spanish girl. I"ll give you two.

If a white girl likes you, she will pretend she doesn"t.
If a spanish girl likes you, she will stare at you until you stare back, and if you don"t will approach you and ask what your problem is.

If you tell a white girl to go fuck herself, she will run away and cry in her room and call her best friend.
If you tell a spanish girl to fuck herself, she will tell you to "suck a dick motherfucker" or some variation.

Yea. I don"t know. On my mind alot lately this whole thing.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sutekh said:
Grow some balls, make a fucking power point presentation.
This quote needs to be printed in one of those quote a day calenders and sold en fucking masse.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
I feel forgotten.
No worries man, my thoughts are with you and "The Slurpee ?" every time I bone my girl.

Reading that again it sounds really really wrong...

Brad2770

Etoille said:
Only reason I"m heavy handed is that theres solid proof that coddling him has gone nowhere. There"s a child involved and it doesn"t sound like either one of his parents know what it means to put that child first. I"m a random chick on the internet but if thats the only advocate the kids got well *shrug* its better than nothing.
The thing is, youre no savior. You know nothing about how I raise my child.

Anyways, I took a few days to "soak" in what you said and there are a few things I realized, but the most important one is this: You really dont know what youre talking about.

There are things I used to put before even myself and especially my ex wife, but in the last couple of years that has changed.

1) My son. Just because my actions are not what "normal" people would do doesnt mean my son has been left behind anywhere. The day my son was born, when I saw him come out of my wife, MY LIFE CHANGED. There is nothing in this world more powerful than that. Even though I was still addicted to video games at the time, my world stopped for him. Since that day, my feelings toward this has not changed.

My son is one of the most WELL BEHAVED children you have ever met. He has some of the best manners and the guy is probably already smarter than me. I swerved to miss a pothole one day. he asked why I did this and I answered "because I didnt want to hit that pothole". He then asked "How did that pothole get there/" and I really didnt know how to explain so he would understand, so I answered "I dont know". He then responded to me "Maybe its because all the cars drive over it and over it that it breaks the road and makes the pothole". I was floored. He is 3 1/2. There are other amazing things that he does that amazes me how he knows such things.

When i get paid, I make sure he has things he needs. I take him to the book store at least once every two weeks along with other special treats that I know he deserves.

My infatuation with my ex, the way I treat other women (and what i think about them) has NOTHING to do with what kind of father I am. That would be like saying I am a horrible grandson because of my ex and other women.

2) My grandmothers. Both of my grandfathers are dead. My mom is crazy and doesnt help my grandmother. So, I am there for her ANYTIME she needs me. The fact that she lives near my ex helps a lot, but I have made countless trips just to see her and help her.

My dad, I have no idea why he doesnt help his mom. I know they have had their disagreements in the past, but its no reason for him to not help her. She is more mobile and able to take care of herself than my other grandmother, but I see her at least once a month, if nothing else to take her out to dinner.

3) My job. I take pride in my job and the people that effects. I help a lot of people everyday. And I try and take these people into consideration, especially with how things are for a lot of people right now.

4) My ex. I still care for her. Not because the sex is nice. Not because I love her, but because she used to be my best friend and because she IS the mother of my son.

5) My friends. I have 3 really good friends. What can i say? they are my buds and I would do anythign for them. I respect them and they respect me.

6) Myself. I guess I used to not care for myself. I was fat and lazy and didnt do anythign except play video games. That shit has changed. I have a respectable job. I am not fat. All of my family cares for me (even my mom because she tells my sister she misses me).

So, Etoille, for you to tell me that i have a pathetic life, you are far from the truth. For you to tell me that SOME of my actions are pathetic, thats acceptable and I would totally agree with you, but standing back and looking down on my life, I have made a complete change in my life and I only see it getting better.

And the fact I wont kiss... I dont like it. Everyone has their "strange" likes and dislikes. Thats just one that effects me romantically.... Its sad, i know. But someone that truly cares for me will understand.

Look how she got to you and all of the effort you put forth defending it. No wonder your ex-wife has her way with you, if a random girl on the internet can do it so easily!

Brad2770 said:
The thing is, youre no savior. You know nothing about how I raise my child.

Anyways, I took a few days to "soak" in what you said and there are a few things I realized, but the most important one is this: You really dont know what youre talking about.

There are things I used to put before even myself and especially my ex wife, but in the last couple of years that has changed.

1) My son. Just because my actions are not what "normal" people would do doesnt mean my son has been left behind anywhere. The day my son was born, when I saw him come out of my wife, MY LIFE CHANGED. There is nothing in this world more powerful than that. Even though I was still addicted to video games at the time, my world stopped for him. Since that day, my feelings toward this has not changed.

My son is one of the most WELL BEHAVED children you have ever met. He has some of the best manners and the guy is probably already smarter than me. I swerved to miss a pothole one day. he asked why I did this and I answered "because I didnt want to hit that pothole". He then asked "How did that pothole get there/" and I really didnt know how to explain so he would understand, so I answered "I dont know". He then responded to me "Maybe its because all the cars drive over it and over it that it breaks the road and makes the pothole". I was floored. He is 3 1/2. There are other amazing things that he does that amazes me how he knows such things.

When i get paid, I make sure he has things he needs. I take him to the book store at least once every two weeks along with other special treats that I know he deserves.

My infatuation with my ex, the way I treat other women (and what i think about them) has NOTHING to do with what kind of father I am. That would be like saying I am a horrible grandson because of my ex and other women.

2) My grandmothers. Both of my grandfathers are dead. My mom is crazy and doesnt help my grandmother. So, I am there for her ANYTIME she needs me. The fact that she lives near my ex helps a lot, but I have made countless trips just to see her and help her.

My dad, I have no idea why he doesnt help his mom. I know they have had their disagreements in the past, but its no reason for him to not help her. She is more mobile and able to take care of herself than my other grandmother, but I see her at least once a month, if nothing else to take her out to dinner.

3) My job. I take pride in my job and the people that effects. I help a lot of people everyday. And I try and take these people into consideration, especially with how things are for a lot of people right now.

4) My ex. I still care for her. Not because the sex is nice. Not because I love her, but because she used to be my best friend and because she IS the mother of my son.

5) My friends. I have 3 really good friends. What can i say? they are my buds and I would do anythign for them. I respect them and they respect me.

6) Myself. I guess I used to not care for myself. I was fat and lazy and didnt do anythign except play video games. That shit has changed. I have a respectable job. I am not fat. All of my family cares for me (even my mom because she tells my sister she misses me).

So, Etoille, for you to tell me that i have a pathetic life, you are far from the truth. For you to tell me that SOME of my actions are pathetic, thats acceptable and I would totally agree with you, but standing back and looking down on my life, I have made a complete change in my life and I only see it getting better.

And the fact I wont kiss... I dont like it. Everyone has their "strange" likes and dislikes. Thats just one that effects me romantically.... Its sad, i know. But someone that truly cares for me will understand.
This post just made me sad. The fact that you cant see how you treat women as a MAJOR impact on your son is just appalling.

Normal/typical for you, but still appalling. Much like your ability to read. I said you were pathetic, not your life.

You might think you"re a good father and I understand that everyone thinks their kids a genius and I"m NOT going to bag on your son - but I do think before you go around touting how awesome of a father you are because your son knew what a pothole is you might want to check out normal childhood development - because his response isn"t abnormal. It sounds like he"s on an average road in life thus far intellectually but to my point it really has nothing to do with EMOTIONALLY damaging your child. And if you think he"s above average (you"ve flip flopped so many times Brad that everyone knows you lie when the truth would suit better so I haven"t a clue if he"s average, above, below or what not) - then what the fuck makes you think that he wont be ESPECIALLY perceptive to emotional shit goign on in the house? Moron.

Maybe less time worrying about fucking 19 year olds and taking pictures of that shit for retards on the internet (what was that about putting your kid before your penis again? that whole "used to" part was amusing considering that 19 year old shit was like what in the last 8 months?) and more time reading books/in the therapists chair. THe fact that you cant tell the difference between emotional and intellectual development in a child is just astounding. For example I taught myself to read by age 3. I was reading the Chicago Tribune at age 5 and by the time I was in first grade I was helping teach other kids how to read. And I was a fucked up mess b/c of my parents until age 24. Can you comprehend the difference there sport?

You keep telling yourself you"re fine, that you"ve "made a complete change" (LOL) then running here like a crybaby with your "poor me I am a victim in life" crap.

We"ll all keep laughing.