Girls who broke your heart thread

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
lol Ralphus.

I wasn"t going to respond initially to that vapid "hay guys ALL AS ONE" or whatever non-paraphrased American Inventor shit you initially spouted, but apparently your delicate yeast-infected vagina is so rubbed raw over a signed neg internet that you HOLY SHIT E-RETALIATED. Haha, all right, cockcream.

Ifyouhad any reading comprehension yourself, you"d realize that the girls in this thread aren"t the only ones twisting nuts around here. You"d also realize that while this "used" to be a thread predominantly whining about dumb bitches, most people (like Brad) now actively solicit advice in order to improve their love lives/themselves instead of complaining about it. You"d ALSO realize, from the responses, that the same mistakes made for 2000+ pages gets fuckingoldafter a while and fail to be "funny" (according to you) anymore when:
  • they ask for advice and don"t evenattemptchange,
  • they ask for advice, advice is given in lengthy paragraph form from multiple people, and it is apparently ignored,
  • it"s just so fucking ongoing with no end in sight that their stories are like being sucked into Jenna Jameson"s asshole.

While I don"t necessarily agree with the intensity, that"s when the tough love starts - andshould start. Give Sam back his selective reading goggles, you moron; though I"m not sure how you can read at all with all that monkey orgy ejaculate smeared on your lenses. You"re more retarded than an internet white-knight, because you"re internet white-knighting a fuckingdude. Bravo, you misogynistic queer. Calling some of these guys, who I personally hold in high regard for their great insights, "nitwits" doesn"t help your case much, either. And when you didn"t rally support from other dudes with your utter failure of a "fuck wimmenz" appeal to majority, you backtrack from:
If there is one thing I"ve learned is that women are the devil
to
I love women
Think what you want, ignore all the chicks in this thread because their advice isn"t good enough for you, whatever. But at least make like tseveng and attempt to grow testicles enough to stand by your words and not slink off like a dog trying to pass the tail between his legs off as a 10-inch dick.

{edit}: You"re goddamn right it"s "American Inventor shit". "Wakandanz-fo-lyfe shit" is too fucking long, much like this post.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Alcestis said:
lol Ralphus.

I wasn"t going to respond initially to that vapid "hay guys ALL AS ONE" or whatever non-paraphrased American Inventor shit you initially spouted, but apparently your delicate yeast-infected vagina is so rubbed raw over a signed neg internet that you HOLY SHIT E-RETALIATED. Haha, all right, cockcream.

Ifyouhad any reading comprehension yourself, you"d realize that the girls in this thread aren"t the only ones twisting nuts around here. You"d also realize that while this "used" to be a thread predominantly whining about dumb bitches, most people (like Brad) now actively solicit advice in order to improve their love lives/themselves instead of complaining about it. You"d ALSO realize, from the responses, that the same mistakes made for 2000+ pages gets fuckingoldafter a while and fail to be "funny" (according to you) anymore when:
  • they ask for advice and don"t evenattemptchange,
  • they ask for advice, advice is given in lengthy paragraph form from multiple people, and it is apparently ignored,
  • it"s just so fucking ongoing with no end in sight that their stories are like being sucked into Jenna Jameson"s asshole.

While I don"t necessarily agree with the intensity, that"s when the tough love starts - andshould start. Give Sam back his selective reading goggles, you moron; though I"m not sure how you can read at all with all that monkey orgy ejaculate smeared on your lenses. You"re more retarded than an internet white-knight, because you"re internet white-knighting a fuckingdude. Bravo, you misogynistic queer. Calling some of these guys, who I personally hold in high regard for their great insights, "nitwits" doesn"t help your case much, either. And when you didn"t rally support from other dudes with your utter failure of a "fuck wimmenz" appeal to majority, you backtrack from:to
Think what you want, ignore all the chicks in this thread because their advice isn"t good enough for you, whatever. But at least make like tseveng and attempt to grow testicles enough to stand by your words and not slink off like a dog trying to pass the tail between his legs off as a 10-inch dick.

{edit}: You"re goddamn right it"s "American Inventor shit". "Wakandanz-fo-lyfe shit" is too fucking long, much like this post.
+1, all that needs to be said.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
hahaha @ alcestis. Nice post

---------
I will post boring info in an attempt to stop this horrible derail (personal attacks, to etoille-brad dickmeasuring contest, to the merits of the claim that one can teach oneself to read (WTF was this anyway? no one gives a shit) to some guy who obviously has never read the last 200+ pages).

Meeting DG tomorrow, or rather she"s comin to my apartment for lunch and to watch a movie. She owns the place she works at and works ~70 hours a week so lunch is usually all we can do. It gets boring, so I suggested she come over during those couple hours (she ended up giving herself a longer break) and I"ll make lunch & watch a movie.

No kissing or anything since the 3rd date because we"re always in a public area. Korean girls react so weirdly to many things that I"m apprehensive to kiss her in public (yet) because I don"t want her to get all weirded out and uncomfortable. Being a foreigner, it would draw a lot of attention. I"m not sure if this is me being dumb or justifiably cautious.

ANYWAY, none since 3rd date and when things don"t progress I get bored. The little bit of her personality she shows I like quite a bit, but she is really reserved still. I think I"m gonna suggest a little game tomorrow where we both take turns telling random facts from our life (I learned to ride a unicycle in 3rd grade, etc) hopefully to get us laughing and loosen up. And being alone, I"ll get to kinda gauge where she is physically. I"m goin on 3-4 weeks since I got laid with some disaster of a human being that I came to loathe (thanks penis for another terrible decision), so I"m kinda getting antsy.

At this point my interest is mostly novelty. And I"m sure at least a sizeable portion of her interest is novelty as well. So it"s not particularly in the spirit of the thread and rather boring, but fuck if I can do ANYTHING to try to put an end to the last 4 pages, this is it.

tyen

<Banned>
take turns telling random facts from our life
I use that on women who aren"t capable of having an engaging conversation. Can"t stand a woman who is shy or just dumb.

I wouldn"t really setup that type of conversation the way you elaborated it. Don"t put a title on it, just tie in whatever you are doing or whatever is around you with a story about your childhood and go from there. Transition into it smoothly instead of being like "here is some random story gogogo."

Zyth_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
This.

Me: hihihi! 12:46 PM
Michelle: Heya 12:46 PM
Me: What are you doing tonight 12:49 PM
Michelle: Dunno. u? 12:50 PM
Me: hanging out with you 12:54 PM
Michelle: Oh really? 12:55 PM
Me: Unless you"re booked with another stud this evening =) 1:12 PM
Michelle: Im not booked with another stud. lol 2:08 PM
Me: Just one stud~ 2:46 PM
Michelle: Yup. you aww 2:47 PM
Me: =) =) =) 2:51 PM
Why did this conversation take two hours, Tyen?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Whyme said:
Well, I ended up changing my mind about the girlfriend thing. After giving it a month or so I realized that I could see myself marrying this girl and that I was being immature for so callously giving up something that is so difficult to find (an intelligent, good-looking, supportive, emotionally stable woman). It wasn"t easy.

I called her up one night and asked her to go to lunch with me the next day, which she agreed. Things ended up going fairly well, but she basically told me she didn"t trust me, at all, and that I would have to start from zero. So that"s what I did. It was pretty tough going for the first month or so - we were getting along great, but she was extremely reluctant to connect with me on any type of romantic level. On top of this she was being pursued by one or two other dudes and made no qualms about hiding it. I figured I needed to pull out a Grand Romantic Gesture, but roses weren"t going to cut it.

So I made a powerpoint presentation. Using a clicker and a mic that I borrowed from a friend, I created a skit where I have a conversation with my alter-ego who is the digital manifestation of my conscious. Thus, he"s an asshole. Seriously, stay with me. I prerecorded all his lines, and using powerpoint and the clicker, I could make him talk when I wanted to. All I had to do was remember my lines. I managed to convince her to come over, sat her down real serious like and began to talk. About 20 seconds into what I was saying to her, I clicked the button and started the skit. I used the script to basically cut myself down and express some things that I hadn"t been able to articulate before. It was weird, in a funny way, and I felt like an idiot talking to a blank computer monitor but damn if it didn"t work. Sometimes love makes fools of us all.

So anyway, we"ve been together for two months now and things couldn"t be going better.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
Dabamf, if I were you I"d just try to get as far as I can. What"s the worst thing that can happen? She says no, brushes your hands away? What"s the best thing that can happen? Lots of sex. Maybe she"ll let you get a lot farther (kissing only, WTF! How old are you again? haha). Don"t gauge her reactions because it doesn"t really seem you can read Korean women well. Just act and deal with her reactions afterward. Remember, you have an excuse. You"re an American who doesn"t know the intricate sociological intertwinings of Korean women. Use the advantage you have to get farther in a quicker time than any other Korean male can do!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I told my mom I kissed my date yesterday and she was like freaking out that people do that these days. I then told her my ex-GF (whom she loved) made out on our first date and she was just like "I cannot believe a nice girl like that would let you do that to her."

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It was actually my dad who asked if I kissed her or not haha. My parents are both pretty cool and I"m close to them. It"s not really that big a headache.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I had my girlfriend stay over one time when I was 13 and my father was upset we didn"t fuck.

o.o

tyen

<Banned>
Campari said:
You talk to your mom about your dating life? That"s definitely a headache I don"t need, hah.
Troll your mom over the phone, I do it all the time. You"ll get some great hilarity, I should probably record a phone call with my mom and I.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
was actually a 450k dollar home we built, you"d just have to understand my dad.

just thought the contrast was funny, between his mom and my dad.

Soundwave_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
was actually a 450k dollar home we built, you"d just have to understand my dad.

just thought the contrast was funny, between his mom and my dad.
a pedophile that wanted to think about two 13 year olds fucking? he was probably sitting outside of your door with a cup pressed against it, listening in.