Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ortega said:
I love reading posts like this. Let"s be honest man, you hate the previous guy for no other reason then that he"s been with her. Other then that you are following hear say from a Vagina which bias"s the greatest of minds. When you say you believe she has an "emotional thing" you mean she does wierd crazy shit that you can"t rationalize no matter how you think about it I"m sure.

Sorry to burst your bubble but she sounds like an attention whore. I have a feeling you"ll be the overly emotional controlling guy in a few months when she"s off chatting to some other intriguing fellow because she"s bored of you. Hopefully I"m wrong, but if that does happen cut ties and don"t be like the other guy!!
+1, I"ve read all the shit my ex has said about me, its funny how badly she"s turned things around to make her out to be the angel, gotta keep that shit in mind when you hear people"s sides of stories, theres always another side and that person isnt always as bad as they"re told to be, if they are then im sure it warranted something that the storyteller did..

It really pisses me off to no end hearing shit my ex says about me but not saying what she did to get that shit done to her. Theres this one instance towards the end where people thought we were broken up but we still hung out everyday, yet she decided to not tell people so whenever i"d be calling she"d make it out like i cant get over her and im desperate, or when shit hit the fan no one knew we hung out so people would be like look dood u need to leave her be.. yet little do they know i just fucked her the night before! women, screw their side of the stories ;p

I cant say I havent turned stories around either but i try my best to include all the details, shes the fuckup not me. I don"t need to hide shit to look better.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lost said:
+1, I"ve read all the shit my ex has said about me, its funny how badly she"s turned things around to make her out to be the angel, gotta keep that shit in mind when you hear people"s sides of stories, theres always another side and that person isnt always as bad as they"re told to be, if they are then im sure it warranted something that the storyteller did..

It really pisses me off to no end hearing shit my ex says about me but not saying what she did to get that shit done to her. Theres this one instance towards the end where people thought we were broken up but we still hung out everyday, yet she decided to not tell people so whenever i"d be calling she"d make it out like i cant get over her and im desperate, or when shit hit the fan no one knew we hung out so people would be like look dood u need to leave her be.. yet little do they know i just fucked her the night before! women, screw their side of the stories ;p

I cant say I havent turned stories around either but i try my best to include all the details, shes the fuckup not me. I don"t need to hide shit to look better.
You need to just let go bro.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Dianetics08 said:
Ok, so I will admit I don"t like him for the obvious reason that he is the ex, but I still think objectively that she was out of his league. She doesn"t hate on him really, they are still friends, she just says that he was too controlling as a boyfriend. The only times she has complained about him was when she explained why they broke up and then if he acts like a dick towards her (which I suppose could be her spinning what really happened, but I"m fairly confident it isn"t). Here is the story I was told as to why they broke up: spring semester ended so they mainly talked to each other through IM"s. If she didn"t respond immediately to one of his IM"s, he would say stuff like "Why are you talking with somebody else? Am I not good enough?" and then one time when she was talking with one of her guy friends, he said "So are you gonna go and fuck him now?". That"s when she decided to end things. I"m willing to believe he was too controlling, especially since her roomie/best friend gave me a talking to about not controlling my gf and monopolizing her time like the ex did.

I don"t irrationally hate all her ex"s, I"ve actually talked with the other ex and thought he was pretty cool. It"s not like I feel threatened by either of the ex"s or anything like that. And if I"m drunk, I hope to be doing something better with my time than crying on the internet.
I used to do this shit but with text"s. In the beginning of my relationship my girlfriend would text the hell out of me, year later she would slowly begin taking longer and longer to reply.

I have a feeling the boyfriend had the same thing, I mean theres the slight chance hes insecure on his own but I bet his girlfriend created the insecurity in him, perhaps she used to reply so fast in the beginning, or she cheated on him, or he caught her doing something that made him insecure/not trust her.

I"ve been there, and after the text replies got longer, I did my own investigate work and catching her out with other guys during the "long ass reply period" it suddenly just became one big mess. Yeah her ass didnt think I would go out of my way to catch her but yeah, you take two hours to reply to a text saying what are you doing or i miss you, then I see you roll up to your apartment with two guys one who likes you, fuck yeah I felt validated. Gotta do what you gotta do to make sure you sleep at night.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Sutekh said:
You need to just let go bro.
Oh yeah, it"s being let go, day after day it gets better. I was just providing that guy (like many other men did on the previous page) my opinion and just to get him to think about hey look dont always believe the stories right you hear, get your own opinion not theirs.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I"ve never really understood the studying of women, honestly just do what you want, when you want, how you want, because that"s called, being yourself if you"re not in it just to get your dick wet that"s the best course of action.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
Oh yea I totally agree. It"s really not even the study of women so much, but the study of yourself. Ask yourself why you mince words or why you drive by their apartment when you know they"re lieing instead of just saying fuck you and dropping them like they deserve. That"s when you start to find the answers. I have my own idea or what those answers are, but it"s something everyone needs to learn on their own. Quick tip to everyone though, when it gets to that point and your gut is telling you shit is up. Whether or not it truly is, you need to walk away. Man the fuck up, swallow your pride, take the hurt, and move on. Things only get worse from then on. You should be in a relationship because it"s good, and I"m talking about a real relationship, not a fuck buddy. Don"t stick with someone because you"re afraid of being lonely again, you"ll soon find that those feelings are easily replaced as soon as another hot piece starts giving you attention assuming she"s not a total dip shit

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The entire last 2-3 pages are filled with nothing but baseless negative assumptions.

Yea, there are things that Dianetics should becautiousabout, but you guys take less than 8 paragraphs of information and make extreme, baseless assumptions about this girl. Yea, you should take a girl"s evaluation of her ex"s with a grain of salt. Good advice. But that advice turned into "DUDE SHE"S JUST A LYING ATTENTION WHORE, THE EX WAS AN AWESOME GUY AND SHE JUST FUCKED HIM OVER! Give me a break.

Dianetics, I suggest ignoring every single negative post here. It a bunch of bitter guys naysaying everything. BUT, there are some good cautions raised:
-The feelings you have so early arelikely(but not certainly) just a result of the excitement of something new. I didn"t see, have you slept together yet? If not, you can"t trust those feelings at all. Just be cautious in how you interpret the feelings until you start seeing more of her real side, more of her flaws showing up, etc.

-Take evaluation of ex"s with a grain of salt. They could be completely true and she is a perfect catch. They could also be completely fabricated and she is an attention whore and emotional trainwreck. I"m sure if you look at her through an objective lens, you can probably tell where she falls on the spectrum.

-The L word DOES matter. It"s a step. Just like asking someone out, talking about exclusivity, and getting married are steps. It shows you are fully committed to the relationship and are willing to work through major speedbumps rather than bail. But don"t make such a big case out of it. It is better to wait and be cautious then jumping in with the L word trying to define the relationship too early.

All that being said, congrats on finding a chick you seem to really like, and enjoy it. Just because guys can get duped and fucked over doesn"t mean it will necessarily happen.

Dianetics08_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
The entire last 2-3 pages are filled with nothing but baseless negative assumptions.

Yea, there are things that Dianetics should becautiousabout, but you guys take less than 8 paragraphs of information and make extreme, baseless assumptions about this girl. Yea, you should take a girl"s evaluation of her ex"s with a grain of salt. Good advice. But that advice turned into "DUDE SHE"S JUST A LYING ATTENTION WHORE, THE EX WAS AN AWESOME GUY AND SHE JUST FUCKED HIM OVER! Give me a break.

Dianetics, I suggest ignoring every single negative post here. It a bunch of bitter guys naysaying everything. BUT, there are some good cautions raised:
-The feelings you have so early arelikely(but not certainly) just a result of the excitement of something new. I didn"t see, have you slept together yet? If not, you can"t trust those feelings at all. Just be cautious in how you interpret the feelings until you start seeing more of her real side, more of her flaws showing up, etc.

-Take evaluation of ex"s with a grain of salt. They could be completely true and she is a perfect catch. They could also be completely fabricated and she is an attention whore and emotional trainwreck. I"m sure if you look at her through an objective lens, you can probably tell where she falls on the spectrum.

-The L word DOES matter. It"s a step. Just like asking someone out, talking about exclusivity, and getting married are steps. It shows you are fully committed to the relationship and are willing to work through major speedbumps rather than bail. But don"t make such a big case out of it. It is better to wait and be cautious then jumping in with the L word trying to define the relationship too early.

All that being said, congrats on finding a chick you seem to really like, and enjoy it. Just because guys can get duped and fucked over doesn"t mean it will necessarily happen.
Thank you for that, makes a lot of sense and isn"t so depressing. We have slept together (she was my first, I wasn"t hers) so I can honestly say it"s not about the sex. I"ve got nothing else to say really, my original question was my only real question, everything else is going pretty damn well. I"m definitely enjoying myself.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
Apologies for my jaded intrusion then, however in response to your question I would not tell her you love her. You have absolutely nothing to gain other then the euphoria of saying it, and if she is the type to get bored she will be gone all the sooner. Wait for her to say it first, it will mean all the more to you that way anyways.

Dabamf said:

Oh take this, everyone elses opinion but mine is shit crap and go fuck yourself. This whole thread isnt just about holding hands being happy, they called the bitch out and thats that. What the fuck do you know ? Shit you been invited over to her crib yet or what ?

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
I happen to agree with Dabamf. Many of you know nothing but yet still assume the worst. Get the fuck out with that shit. Just because some chick fucked you over doesn"t mean every woman is like that. Just like every man isn"t some dick because some guy somewhere fucked over some girl. You know nothing except plausibilities and half guesses yet many of you speak with a surety like it"s factual.

The only right thing you can ever do is be prepared, pay attention, don"t over analyze, and give everyone the benefit of the doubt. You can"t go wrong that way and you won"t drive yourself crazy either.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
Aztlan said:
doesn"t mean every woman is like that.
actually it kinda does; it"s just to what degree is the question. if you"re familiar with humanity (i assume you are since hopefully you"re human!), then you should already know.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
[LVC]DeGrassi said:
Oh take this, everyone elses opinion but mine is shit crap and go fuck yourself. This whole thread isnt just about holding hands being happy, they called the bitch out and thats that. What the fuck do you know ? Shit you been invited over to her crib yet or what ?
Actually if you look, I didn"t offer any opinion at all. I don"t know enough information to offer an opinion. I offered possibilities and general advice that could apply to any situation. When and if we hear more of the story we can start making opinions, but at this point any opinion negative OR positive is quite presumptious. This happens a lot but usually there are a few from both sides. But in this case, 2-3 pages of straight negativity from VERY limited information is a little much. Some people raised good points, like not believing what someone says about an ex, but that good advice was turned into a definite "SHE"S LYING!" statement which is based on nothing. As I have said before, this isn"t the He-man Woman Haters club so keep your negative "failure is inevitable" attitude to yourself.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
EmpireF4i said:
Ill give you guys these words of advice.

"The best way to find out if you can trust someone is to trust them."

- Ernest Hemingway
Can I borrow 200 bucks? I"ll pay you back. Promise.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dabamf said:
Actually if you look, I didn"t offer any opinion at all. I don"t know enough information to offer an opinion. I offered possibilities and general advice that could apply to any situation. When and if we hear more of the story we can start making opinions, but at this point any opinion negative OR positive is quite presumptious. This happens a lot but usually there are a few from both sides. But in this case, 2-3 pages of straight negativity from VERY limited information is a little much. Some people raised good points, like not believing what someone says about an ex, but that good advice was turned into a definite "SHE"S LYING!" statement which is based on nothing. As I have said before, this isn"t the He-man Woman Haters club so keep your negative "failure is inevitable" attitude to yourself.
And of all the negative posts, he took the one mostly positive post(yours), and said thank you, so he obviously put more weight into your bunch of words that he wanted to hear, and you explicitly stated to ignore all of the negative posts. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, please ignore the fact that my client killed someone, and only listen to the bright spots of his character that I am about to share with you".

You can sugarcoat it all you want and grant him his little bit of hope, but he just lost his virginity to a broad in college and now he thinks he loves her. To give him a largely positive view of things would be unrealistic.

Everyone has been in this position, and where it ends up is basically always the same, unless you are TheCocklery, who has the perfect relationship. Could he marry this girl? Anything is possible. Is it more likely that she is going to break his heart? Yes.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Advice-Dog-Fuck-bitches-Get-money!.jpg

Ortega_foh

shitlord
It"s sad but true, first love rarely lasts. I got burned pretty bad and it ruined the innocence of it all. Seems that happens to most guys to some degree. It"s finding that next girl that gets you, and is willing to put in the time to get you to take down your guard that"s really special. First love is just to easy, it"s like ectasy, you get a nice high for a short period of time followed by a long depression. I truly hope Dianetics got lucky and it works out, but hopefully if the time comes and his gut starts to get that negative feeling he will at least save his dignity (unlike I did, and others in this thread) and just walk away.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Lenaldo said:
Why do i say that? Because you are putting her on some fucking pedestal that she doesn"t need to be on. You are going to build her up to be this perfect girl in your mind and then when she decides she"s is bored of you it is going to rip your heart out and youw ill be back on here asking us "HOW DO I WIN HER BACK".
Truth. Look a few hundred pages back to see what happened when I did basically the same thing.

I got better though.

Nothing interesting to report from my side... been going out with Annie for over 2 months now, we"re both really happy to be around each other, both work 6 days a week (fulltime job + something on the side), hang out almost every evening (weather turned to shit so basically it"s couch + tv season), and we love spending the nights together (even without fucking our brains out - sometimes. we"re both over 30 you know...).