Girls who broke your heart thread

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Dianetics: sounds like you"re doing the right thing. Be strong, don"t give in if she comes crawling back (unless you really, really, really like her and think there"s an actual permanent future there).

I think drowning yourself in pussy is the worst thing you can do, especially if the break-up really rattled you. Take a couple of weeks off from the game and don"t come back until you"re mentally prepared to handle another relationship.

I had a girl break up with me once for more or less the same reason; she was very tentative about the whole thing which left me thinking I still had a shot.
My friend"s convinced me to go out with them even though I really just wanted to be alone, and, of course, I met this amazing girl. She was whip-smart, gorgeous and available.

We went on a couple of dates and even though I realized how amazing she was, a part of me was still attached to the ex-gf. Well, like in week 3 after the break-up things are going excellent with the new girl, the old gf calls me out of the blue at like 1 in the morning. She was drunk, slobbering about how much she missed me, etc. and that we should have lunch.

Looking back, I should have told her that she needed to grow up and learn to live with the consequences of her actions, hung up and continued on with new girl. Instead I caved like a pussy, lunch became dinner, dinner became sex and sex became brand new relationship. New girl was actually extremely cool about everything, and even wished me luck.

2 weeks later ex-gf broke up with me again. I never spoke with her or new girl ever again.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Whyme said:
Dianetics: sounds like you"re doing the right thing. Be strong, don"t give in if she comes crawling back (unless you really, really, really like her and think there"s an actual permanent future there).

I think drowning yourself in pussy is the worst thing you can do, especially if the break-up really rattled you. Take a couple of weeks off from the game and don"t come back until you"re mentally prepared to handle another relationship.

I had a girl break up with me once for more or less the same reason; she was very tentative about the whole thing which left me thinking I still had a shot.
My friend"s convinced me to go out with them even though I really just wanted to be alone, and, of course, I met this amazing girl. She was whip-smart, gorgeous and available.

We went on a couple of dates and even though I realized how amazing she was, a part of me was still attached to the ex-gf. Well, like in week 3 after the break-up things are going excellent with the new girl, the old gf calls me out of the blue at like 1 in the morning. She was drunk, slobbering about how much she missed me, etc. and that we should have lunch.

Looking back, I should have told her that she needed to grow up and learn to live with the consequences of her actions, hung up and continued on with new girl. Instead I caved like a pussy, lunch became dinner, dinner became sex and sex became brand new relationship. New girl was actually extremely cool about everything, and even wished me luck.

2 weeks later ex-gf broke up with me again. I never spoke with her or new girl ever again.
Great example, I know that just made up my mind for my future encounter w/ my ex. I agree with the drowning of the pussy, never made me feel better right after (one night stands that is)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
K well, updates and then advice needed.

/livejournal

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Last night I got home from work and do a few things, log onto my computer and see hair dresser online, her name is Michele, so from here on out this is how I"ll refer to her.

We start talking and we will send each other youtube videos to watch, be it funny shit (she showed me one of Billy Mays ordering in a drive through that I lol"ed pretty hard at...anyways) We"re linking each other music and chatting on some other things and she asks when I graduated. Now there is a 5 year difference between us and I"m not sure how much or if at all it"s gonna be an issue. I laughed and said "a long time ago" and she was like "hahaha me too, I"m class of 04"

.........lol I was like well fuck.

Told her I was class of 99, she was like "oh yeah...you"re turning 29..we"re 5 years apart, are you okay with that?"

I knew this quickly had turned into a conversation where I was going to have to pay the fuck attention to what I was saying...before I said it so I told her Not at all, age doesn"t matter to me outside of the extremes and asked it if it was an issue for her. She told me not at all, she was worried it would be one for me since she was young, but she mentioned how she thought she was mature for her age.

I told her flat out that I agreed, if she was still in her bar and party phase we flat out probably wouldn"t even be talking at this stage which she laughed at. We both work a lot, neither of us wants to be in a bar on our days off.

My kids got brought up, she said she honestly never thought she would date a guy with kids but she liked how strait forward I was when i told her I"m not looking for a mother for them, my kids already have one, I just want someone who likes kids and will treat them good when they are around. She works in pediatrics during the week and loves kids, no issues there.

We went on to talk about some other stuff, our last date was brought up again. She asked if I had told anyone at my work about her and it, I played of it with a "maaaaaybe". She laughed and told me how she was telling a co worker all about it, she said usually she"s shy and reserved when she meets people but feels like she knew me well and was very comfortable with me and she really liked that and kept going on until she actually said it was the best date she had ever been on.

Score.

We didn"t kiss the first date due to mis-communication on both our parts. I brought up how when i talked to my co worker they asked if I got a kiss and I said no I was shot down sadly jokingly. She was like "YOU WERE NOT SHOT DOWN!!! " She then told me this Sunday I wouldn"t be able to say that anymore. We made out plans for Sunday and the convo went back to what it was before it took the serious turn. We made plans for her birthday and she asked if I would like to meet her friends so that"s now in the works too....I think this could be going somewhere and after Sunday I"m making the decision if I am going to start distancing myself from all the other prospects or not.

Anyways, she"s unique to any other girl I"ve dated where she doesn"t need to talk or want to see each other 3 or 4 times a week. So she says a lot of really sweet things then seems distant suddenly...I know how she thinks so it"s fine, but it"s taking getting some used to, and I guess I do the same with her and have since the beginning so it shouldn"t be a problem, and it"s not...I"m just trying to find the right balance of contact/talking and shit like that.

Which leads me to today. We talked a lot yesterday, she stayed home sick from work today. We haven"t talked outside of IM and text since Sunday, would it be acceptable to call and see how she"s feeling or since we talked for a long time yesterday via text/im should I just be aloft more like I was last week., or maybe shoot another text later today if I haven"t heard from her?? Because honestly if I don"t contact her, she usually does me at some point. Again, still trying to figure out the right balance of things.

Also a cool thought hit me today. Every time I"m at the mall and see smoking hot women with ugly dudes or fat dudes I would get pissed and be like "wtf why is she with that dude...he must have money or something....fuck him."

Yeah...I totally am THAT guy now...and now I think it"s pretty fucking awesome, go me! lol

Brad2770

Tarrant220 said:
Yeah...I totally am THAT guy now...and now I think it"s pretty fucking awesome, go me! lol
I have always been that guy. Fat guys have nothing to lose, so they ask the hot ones out. The guys with Egos are too worried about it getting bruised, so the women like that go out with real men- "Us".

Or she likes big guys. There are women out there like that.

Anyways, if she likes you, you will not ruin anything by calling her. Just do it. If she takes your kind gesture as something creepy, fuck her.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LoL I"m not BIG per say, I am over weight though that"s for sure...and bald. But whatever, I"m not arguing the results I"ve had with this girl so far so I"m not about to start now.

And I was kinda treading the line of thinking myself anytime I"ve called she"s sounded ridiculously happy to hear from me, just we"ve been talking a lot and I don"t want shit to burn out from it as that can happen.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
K well, updates and then advice needed.

/livejournal

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Last night I got home from work and do a few things, log onto my computer and see hair dresser online, her name is Michele, so from here on out this is how I"ll refer to her.

We start talking and we will send each other youtube videos to watch, be it funny shit (she showed me one of Billy Mays ordering in a drive through that I lol"ed pretty hard at...anyways) We"re linking each other music and chatting on some other things and she asks when I graduated. Now there is a 5 year difference between us and I"m not sure how much or if at all it"s gonna be an issue. I laughed and said "a long time ago" and she was like "hahaha me too, I"m class of 04"

.........lol I was like well fuck.

Told her I was class of 99, she was like "oh yeah...you"re turning 29..we"re 5 years apart, are you okay with that?"

I knew this quickly had turned into a conversation where I was going to have to pay the fuck attention to what I was saying...before I said it so I told her Not at all, age doesn"t matter to me outside of the extremes and asked it if it was an issue for her. She told me not at all, she was worried it would be one for me since she was young, but she mentioned how she thought she was mature for her age.

I told her flat out that I agreed, if she was still in her bar and party phase we flat out probably wouldn"t even be talking at this stage which she laughed at. We both work a lot, neither of us wants to be in a bar on our days off.

My kids got brought up, she said she honestly never thought she would date a guy with kids but she liked how strait forward I was when i told her I"m not looking for a mother for them, my kids already have one, I just want someone who likes kids and will treat them good when they are around. She works in pediatrics during the week and loves kids, no issues there.

We went on to talk about some other stuff, our last date was brought up again. She asked if I had told anyone at my work about her and it, I played of it with a "maaaaaybe". She laughed and told me how she was telling a co worker all about it, she said usually she"s shy and reserved when she meets people but feels like she knew me well and was very comfortable with me and she really liked that and kept going on until she actually said it was the best date she had ever been on.

Score.

We didn"t kiss the first date due to mis-communication on both our parts. I brought up how when i talked to my co worker they asked if I got a kiss and I said no I was shot down sadly jokingly. She was like "YOU WERE NOT SHOT DOWN!!! " She then told me this Sunday I wouldn"t be able to say that anymore. We made out plans for Sunday and the convo went back to what it was before it took the serious turn. We made plans for her birthday and she asked if I would like to meet her friends so that"s now in the works too....I think this could be going somewhere and after Sunday I"m making the decision if I am going to start distancing myself from all the other prospects or not.

Anyways, she"s unique to any other girl I"ve dated where she doesn"t need to talk or want to see each other 3 or 4 times a week. So she says a lot of really sweet things then seems distant suddenly...I know how she thinks so it"s fine, but it"s taking getting some used to, and I guess I do the same with her and have since the beginning so it shouldn"t be a problem, and it"s not...I"m just trying to find the right balance of contact/talking and shit like that.

Which leads me to today. We talked a lot yesterday, she stayed home sick from work today. We haven"t talked outside of IM and text since Sunday, would it be acceptable to call and see how she"s feeling or since we talked for a long time yesterday via text/im should I just be aloft more like I was last week., or maybe shoot another text later today if I haven"t heard from her?? Because honestly if I don"t contact her, she usually does me at some point. Again, still trying to figure out the right balance of things.

Also a cool thought hit me today. Every time I"m at the mall and see smoking hot women with ugly dudes or fat dudes I would get pissed and be like "wtf why is she with that dude...he must have money or something....fuck him."

I think girls who seem really into you at times, and distant at others, are actually just really into you and trying to hold back to not creep you out and/or get hurt themselves. There is also the option that the chick is a headcase and loves the flavor of the month, but obviously this case doesn"t seem like it. In any circumstance where I"ve verified one way or another, once I ruled out the girl was a headcase, if she acted that way (really into me, then sometimes inexplicably distant) 100% of the time she was just really into the guy... so I think she genuinely really likes you.

You can certainly call her. She has taken the lead in showing interest, and you are definitely not at risk of taking over that lead by calling her. She"s a mile ahead of you. That being said, that doesn"t mean you should close the gap arbitrarily. She likes you because you"re your own man. If you suddenly start acting like you wanna drop all your other girls after one date with this chick, how does that look? Just because she is being premature doesn"t mean you should be also. Remember, slower is always better. As long as she knows you are potentially really interested in her (or can reasonably guess at it from the things you say to her), she"s not going to disappear if you put the breaks on for a bit.

tl;dr: She"s probably really into you and trying to hold back to not get hurt/be premature. If that"s not the case, you should simply pretend it is. Assume any time she doesn"t seem quite that into you that she is just holding back because she"s afraid. Helps maintain your confident attitude and it works even if you know you"re doing it. But, beware of moving too fast with this chick just because you like her at first glance and she makes you feel good about yourself.

I like your posts, you know what you"re doing and you listen to people about the things you don"t know. And you"re probably better than me at the interpersonal thing so I feel like adding some of my knowledge to what you already know creates some super-man.

I"m still waiting for the day some year long relationship, for anyone, goes south because the girl stumbled upon 100 posts about her in this thread.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well I called her, she seemed happy to hear from me but she was kinda out of it it sounded, she said she had been in bed all day, convo seemed, I dunno...not all there I guess. I won"t be contacting her again until she hits me up, it"s how I"ve been doing things, she"s told me tons of times how great I am, how much fun she has with me and we already have a list of things we would like to do together as time goes on (obviously not an actual list, but things we"ve said we need to try and do together at some point)

So I need to run with that and not freaking over think things. It"s a hard habit to break though since I did it for ooooo, the last 13 years? It"s easier then it was before, but I just gotta keep it fresh in my mind that the way things have went so far have been perfect, obviously things are going the way they should, we"ve even mentioned one thing we liked about one another was the fact entire of us had the constant need of constant contact...and I don"t, but when that"s what every relationship I"ve had is, that frame of mind is a different one to settle into.

Dabamf, I"m of the same mind, she"s trying not to come across to strong with the sudden stop/start of things. I"ve seen her gush a ton of things then get close mouthed about it. I"ll nudge her in the direction of something and boom...she go again until it"s like she thinks shes saying to much again and backs off.

She"s got her head on strait I think, she went through a hard party phase, complete with DUI and whiskey plates when she first hit 21. She"s career minded and she"s hinted that she"s looking for the guy to settle down I think honestly she has her shit together then most 30year old women I know which impresses me yes.

And yeah I"m not going to move overly fast, when and if I make the decision to distance myself from the others, it"s not something I"m going to announce and wont bring up until a committed relationship discussion happens...IFthat happens.

And thanks for the compliment, I"ve learned a lot through my married and the shit since and I"ve grown and changed a lot since recent ex 4 months ago. At this point, I"m glad we broke up when we did because it sparked a change and growth in me that was so much for the better that I can"t even begin to really express it. I"ve still a lot to learn but I"m confident in who I am...I still have my moments but then I think most people do, I"m still an over emotional pussy at times, it"s just better contained.

As for combined knowledge creating a super-man...I think we need some wonder twin power rings....or maybe that chamber Urkel used in Family Matters.

And yeah, the discovery of this thread by someones woman would be epic, knowing my luck, it would be me but I"m holding out hope it"ll be Brad instead. :p

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why do people always go back to ex girlfriends. *Sigh* You guys probably broke up for a reason.

Had this brilliant convo with this girl today
OkCupid.com: sexyjelena88 / 21 / f / bisexual / Griffith, Indiana

Her: Sorry dude. It"s a lot better we talk like this instead of im"ing.

Man, I had a close call today. I was at the mall trying on clothes when I forgot my tools to cut the tags off. I thought oh well, I?ll just walk out the door real quick. Well, a security guard starting chasing me. Luckily the guy was slow and I got away. Hope he?s not working tomorrow I still need a few more shirts LOL.

Me: Uh... the worse thing that I"ve ever stolen that I"ll tell you about is a whole bunch of BBQ sauces from Famous Daves haha.

Her: Do you have any extra room at your place?

Me: Depends on what for? If it"s for the stolen nuke plans.. then no.

Her: I need someplace to store some inventory? it?s just a few boxes. With the way the economy is? I haven?t been able to turn over merchandise on my eBay store as quick as in the past.

Me: lol okay.. how are you getting these boxes to me? What does your ebay store sell?

Her: I"ll bring them to you, duh.... I sell clothes at my ebay store.

The boxes aren?t that big and you can just stack them on top of each other. I?m sure we can work something out. Why don?t I come over and we can both brainstorm on how to rearrange your furniture to make room.

Sound good?

Me: You"re going to come to Champaign? ....

Her: Sure, I love Champaign!! Fighting Illini baby whoo!!!!

I actually have more than a few boxes, so if it"s alright can I maybe sell a piece of your furniture? I promise I"ll get top dollar. I have a 96% positive feedback on ebay! That way you won?t have to rearrange anything and we can fit the boxes?

Me: LOL. I was thinking more along the lines of a date.... i have a whole basement empty.

Her: I?m not sure. You seem like a nice man but I?m on here for one reason and that?s to find someone with a particular skill set, so unless you have 2-3 years of experience shipping narcotics through the postal system? we?re going to have to go our seperate ways.

*Now I want to know who she is....*

Me: Well -- do you have a facebook?

No further IMs from her.

I search facebook under Pelena, near Chicago and come up with her real name: Jelena Pupac

Login | Facebook

Searching google images gives her profile pic under her name.

Soooo... should I report this... try and get in her pants for coke? Or just stay the fuck away and keep from getting killed. Or was I being trolled.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You should kill yourself for not calling her a stupid bitch and waste of oxygen right after hearing about her routinely stealing clothes from stores.

And she says "can I sell your furniture" and you say "lol lets go on a date!"

gtfo

Dabamf said:
You should kill yourself for not calling her a stupid bitch and waste of oxygen right after hearing about her routinely stealing clothes from stores.

And she says "can I sell your furniture" and you say "lol lets go on a date!"

gtfo
Fuck you American Inventor dick I wanted to see how far I could take it.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
wtf. She"s trolling you. That shit should be obvious. That"s like "emails from an asshole" type stuff there. That"s so far over the top you should punch yourself in the nuts for not seeing it.