Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
So I mentioned like Tuesday that I told DG that I intended to stick to my plan of going back to the states in 16 months. She ignored my texts for 2 days but I decided to go about business as usual and continue to message her every now and then, no more no less. I figured she"d either be in a couple day funk and get over it (I never indicated to her I planned to stay in the first place) or she"d never get over it and we"d break up. Either way, she was doubtlessly feeling rejected from it so I made sure to not withdraw the normal attention.

On the 3rd day, Friday, I spoke to her at work on my way to meet a friend. I asked her about food/beer after work Saturday to which she flat out denied me. Ouch. I asked if she was still upset about the convo, she said sorta, so I said I understand and went on my way. The next day she was more responsive, and I asked her again to meet me that night. She agreed. We went out but she was really really quiet. When it was time to leave she wanted to go home. She ALWAYS comes back to my place where I give her a paralyzing orgasm every time, but she denied me again. I said "is it because of last week still?" and she said yea. So I said, irritated, "do you ever plan to talk about it and tell me what you"re thinking? Or are you gonna just act weird forever?" She didn"t say anything, and instead walked ahead of me to the cab I was gonna get in, came to my place, and we fucked. After that all appears to be well.

So fuckin weird.

I realize a lot of that, as I type, appears to be sorta needy behavior. Asking her multiple times, etc. I guess this is another case where all I can say is that"s not how it is, and you either believe me or don"t. Most likely she was feeling rejected after the convo last week, so I wanted to make sure nothing changed on my end so that she knew I didn"t want anything to be different.

One thing I noticed is when I show I"m patient or understanding with her she takes advantage of it. But when I express my desires and challenge her, she kinda falls back into a submissive role. I don"t want either, I want someone on equal grounds, but with her its one or the other.

The pain in the ass the last few weeks is making my mind drift elsewhere. We already face language issues, and she just refuses to make any attempt to explain what she"s thinking to me. I"d be somewhat happy if she just rambled on in Korean for 20 minutes, at least then I"d know that SHE at least knows what she"s thinking. Keep in mind I"m really only talking about the me-going-home conversation here.

Then today some really cute korean girl with gorgeous eyes (obviously post-surgery) came to my school and I chatted with her a bit. And all I thought today was "man if I was single I coulda asked her out."

At this point I kinda just wanna push DG and see what she"s made of. Push the apartment immediately, and make her either explain to me what she"s thinking or flat out stop acting weird about our me-going-home conversation. The sex is really good, there is no question she"s into me and I like her company. But historically it hasn"t taken much for me to wanna move on and go sleep with other girls while I"m still young.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Dump that bitch. You know you"re leaving in 16 months, get some more experience with different Korean chicks, after dating 1-2 more girls for a few months I"m sure you"ll be a much better judge of what issues are caused by the cultural/language barrier, and what is caused by the girl being batty.

I think you"re investing way too much in this one girl.

sub_jugator_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Jesus christ this post looks like it was written by a 13 year old teenage girl. Man the fuck up.
haha good call
its been a year, I"ve slept with plenty of women.
hilarious shit-storm brewed fresh. oregon style

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dabamf said:
So I mentioned like Tuesday that I told DG that I intended to stick to my plan of going back to the states in 16 months. She ignored my texts for 2 days but I decided to go about business as usual and continue to message her every now and then, no more no less. I figured she"d either be in a couple day funk and get over it (I never indicated to her I planned to stay in the first place) or she"d never get over it and we"d break up. Either way, she was doubtlessly feeling rejected from it so I made sure to not withdraw the normal attention.

On the 3rd day, Friday, I spoke to her at work on my way to meet a friend. I asked her about food/beer after work Saturday to which she flat out denied me. Ouch. I asked if she was still upset about the convo, she said sorta, so I said I understand and went on my way. The next day she was more responsive, and I asked her again to meet me that night. She agreed. We went out but she was really really quiet. When it was time to leave she wanted to go home. She ALWAYS comes back to my place where I give her a paralyzing orgasm every time, but she denied me again. I said "is it because of last week still?" and she said yea. So I said, irritated, "do you ever plan to talk about it and tell me what you"re thinking? Or are you gonna just act weird forever?" She didn"t say anything, and instead walked ahead of me to the cab I was gonna get in, came to my place, and we fucked. After that all appears to be well.

So fuckin weird.

I realize a lot of that, as I type, appears to be sorta needy behavior. Asking her multiple times, etc. I guess this is another case where all I can say is that"s not how it is, and you either believe me or don"t. Most likely she was feeling rejected after the convo last week, so I wanted to make sure nothing changed on my end so that she knew I didn"t want anything to be different.

One thing I noticed is when I show I"m patient or understanding with her she takes advantage of it. But when I express my desires and challenge her, she kinda falls back into a submissive role. I don"t want either, I want someone on equal grounds, but with her its one or the other.

The pain in the ass the last few weeks is making my mind drift elsewhere. We already face language issues, and she just refuses to make any attempt to explain what she"s thinking to me. I"d be somewhat happy if she just rambled on in Korean for 20 minutes, at least then I"d know that SHE at least knows what she"s thinking. Keep in mind I"m really only talking about the me-going-home conversation here.

Then today some really cute korean girl with gorgeous eyes (obviously post-surgery) came to my school and I chatted with her a bit. And all I thought today was "man if I was single I coulda asked her out."

At this point I kinda just wanna push DG and see what she"s made of. Push the apartment immediately, and make her either explain to me what she"s thinking or flat out stop acting weird about our me-going-home conversation. The sex is really good, there is no question she"s into me and I like her company. But historically it hasn"t taken much for me to wanna move on and go sleep with other girls while I"m still young.
I fully agree with you pushing her, fuck it, if she isn"t going to grow up about this then you need to see where she stands even if it"s against her will. I understand by nature most Korean women are submissive to the man when it comes to things like this, it"s an Asian thing but fuck at this point she"s the one leaving you guessing and that shit isn"t cool. You still have awhile over there yet, figure out this chick asap, push her till she cracks and you figure out just what the hell is going through her head then make the decision to move on with or without her.

So Michele and I pretty much spent the whole weekend together, stayed the night over there on Friday and Saturday celebrating her birthday pretty much all weekend. It was probably to much time to spend together at this stage but shit went so well neither of us cared. It was a real solid weekend.

Her family invited me over for Thanksgiving, I"m a bit nervous to meet em all at once...which is odd because in the past I"ve never given a shit what family has thought of me...I mean I didn"t go in with a "fuck you" attitude, but I just went in being myself and if they didn"t like me...oh well, their loss. This time around though I actually care about it, which is a bit unsettling and unexpected...hopefully that feeling calms down a bit over the next couple days.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
I realize a lot of that, as I type, appears to be sorta needy behavior. Asking her multiple times, etc.
Are you referring to asking her if she"s okay with the situation multiple times?

If you are, that"s not needy behavior. That"s giving a shit and cracking the other person"s shell. When my wife gets pissed off, she"s never going to tell me the first time, and I understand that, because there"s plenty of times I don"t wanna talk to her about shit either. I give it a few hours and ask again. And then do it again the next day or whatever is necessary. Women want to talk about that shit, but if they"re pissed off, and they"re pissed off at you, they"re not going to. If you"re worried about you trying to crack that shell looking like needy behavior, that"s probably the wrong perspective. Withdrawing from a situation like that and not giving a fuck is 100% the wrong solution to that problem. She"ll think you don"t give a shit and that will escalate in her mind and in a couple of days she"s over you.

You did the right move. If you"re somehow thinking that it was the wrong move or not following some formula for getting chicks, the formula is wrong.

kasey_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:

On the 3rd day, Friday, I spoke to her at work on my way to meet a friend. I asked her about food/beer after work Saturday to which she flat out denied me. Ouch. I asked if she was still upset about the convo, she said sorta, so I said I understand and went on my way. The next day she was more responsive, and I asked her again to meet me that night. She agreed. We went out but she was really really quiet. When it was time to leave she wanted to go home. She ALWAYS comes back to my place where I give her a paralyzing orgasm every time, but she denied me again. I said "is it because of last week still?" and she said yea. So I said, irritated, "do you ever plan to talk about it and tell me what you"re thinking? Or are you gonna just act weird forever?" She didn"t say anything, and instead walked ahead of me to the cab I was gonna get in, came to my place,
At this point i was reading interested but then

Dabamf said:
we fucked.After that all appears to be well.
i was irritated.

Stop paralyzing her with your wonderous magic love skills so she can start thinking about the issue. May be, just may be having sex slows this process. Afterall you are a guy and just care about sex and if you have great sex then the relationship MUST be alright? Right? Some people believe this nonsense =)

Uhhh wamphyr...leave her, I was in the same situation, but stuck with her for way longer than I should have (didn"t get married though), and it will not work out, because all that shit will eventually eat you alive. I didn"t even have it as bad as you did. Jeezis.

Dabamf, yes make her talk, many asian women are like this. You should know this from your sexapades with DG. You got to repeat and reiterate and retry to get what you want. So push her to talk fa sho.

Haha now I am going to forfeit my manliness and ask the question of questions. How can I give the girl the big O (non sex)? I used to not have problems with this, but now I am really having difficulties. The past 2 girls I have been with did not let me finger or oral cuz they thought it was weird (conservative azn). Now the current girl I am with lets me finger at least. So I got no prob with the foreplay and getting em revved up like a mofo, I seem to get them close (you can tell from their reactions) but I just can"t seem to ever finish it anymore. She be loving it and feeling good, then all of a sudden, no orgasm, but no feeling anymore. Helpz manliest of FoH men. Also Dabamf I expect you to share your skills since you just said you give your azn hellish O"s.

Jabberwhacky_foh

shitlord
Boy what a shitty life that chick must lead that she will allow you to do that but won"t give you any sort of direction as to how to finish. I mean, she"s ok to have you fingerblast her, but is too conservative/embarrassed/ashamed to speak about said fingerblasting? Makes me glad I imported my tang to this silly country. Plus I brought over my girlfriend. WORD PLAY! Plus they play a lot of 30 Rock reruns here.

Maybe I"m confused but you said you can rev "em" up and you can tell by "their" reactions...were you trying to give those girls orgasms by not-oral and not-fingering, meaning...making out and rubbing their tits? Seems like quite a mountain to climb.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sometimes girls just have mental blocks that won"t allow them. My previous girlfriend was the same way. It"s like a bunch of build up then I couldn"t get her over the edge. It was actually quite annoying since I"ve never had an issue outside of her.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
TheCutlery said:
Are you referring to asking her if she"s okay with the situation multiple times?
Its that she is blatantly the one being out of line in a childish manner, yet he is the one forced to initiate contact and pander for favor. A 30 year old woman who wont let you enter her home does not get to give the cold shoulder about the inevitable fact one will be leaving in 1.5 years. Why the fuck would this even be an issue in a casual relationship between adults?

Any self respecting person would cut that chick off ASAP on that issue alone. Combined with the previously mentioned tidbits (equivalent of 1 month of bonding, no home privileges) it makes even less sense.

Flip the script, would you ever behave similarly to a female and expect her to stick around? I sure as fuck wouldn"t because anyone with a shred of balls would leave. Three months and I refuse to let my monogamous GF to come over, with no explanation and yet still behave clingy and petulant?

Being forced to bow down to the one whose out of line about multiple important things at the very least looks "needy". Id be more inclined to say "desperate" but hes a mad vag slayer so he gets a pass.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
I"m actually a little surprised it took the thread so long to get to the "this is how I stroke" stage.
QFT.

My ex-wife took fucking hours (literally) to bring off, mostly because of guilt issues around sex (ie it was dirty if it wasn"t for procreation, hence the ex-wife).

My current girlfriend absolutely hates receiving oral or any form of finger manipulation but achieves a vaginal orgasm through penetration after about 10 mins usually.

Everyone is different is what I am saying. As long as people can talk about it they can find a common ground that works for both. If you are with someone who wont talk about it then dump their ass.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Haha now I am going to forfeit my manliness and ask the question of questions. How can I give the girl the big O (non sex)? I used to not have problems with this, but now I am really having difficulties. The past 2 girls I have been with did not let me finger or oral cuz they thought it was weird (conservative azn). Now the current girl I am with lets me finger at least. So I got no prob with the foreplay and getting em revved up like a mofo, I seem to get them close (you can tell from their reactions) but I just can"t seem to ever finish it anymore. She be loving it and feeling good, then all of a sudden, no orgasm, but no feeling anymore. Helpz manliest of FoH men. Also Dabamf I expect you to share your skills since you just said you give your azn hellish O"s.
If you"re talking about getting her off with your fingers then just make sure that 1) you"re keeping a steady rhythm and 2) you"re actually making contact with her G-spot. Don"t just start off slamming her either, start off slow and build the speed and intensity over time.

If you"re talking about oral (my personal favorite) I would recommend going to your local bookstore and picking up a book on the subject. A book such as thisone. I would ignore all of the exercises to start and focus on learning proper technique and keeping a good rhythm.

Something to keep in mind as well is that a girl"s orgasm can be just as much mental as physical. Taking steps to making her feel comfortable (massages, candles, petting etc.) can mean the difference between her reaching orgasm or not.

I see I see. Appreciate the input gents, and brekk I"ve already seen that vid haha. I pretty much do what is being said in here. I just can"t seem to ever push it over the edge. I do all the starting slow and shit and the pre-3rd base foreplay and mood setting is all good too. According to one of my exes from 5 years, she said I am the best foreplayer ever (said this recently and I never had probs with her). These damn asian womens giving me a spot of trouble, which is frustrating since I like em so much hah.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tenks said:
Sometimes girls just have mental blocks that won"t allow them. My previous girlfriend was the same way. It"s like a bunch of build up then I couldn"t get her over the edge. It was actually quite annoying since I"ve never had an issue outside of her.
My ex was like that, at first her nipples didnt feel good when I sucked on them (to her), after a year she would start begging me to suck on them and would say how wonderful they feel now and how it was wierd she never had feeling in them before.

Same thing with oral, she"s so used to her vibrator she could never have a guy get her off orally, I"m the first and only but it was like a job. My ex before her took a few minutes, this girl can take a good 20 minutes, and thats with a lot of constant fingering and precise licking, you fuckup once you start over.. god it was such a pain after the adventure wore off (adventure being the first guy to do it for her). I always liked doing it until that last girlfriend. It was definately a mental block though, self conscious etc, liked the lights off and puts tons of pillows over her vibrator so no one hears it.

She also cant get off during sex unless I put a cock ring on (for the vibration on her clit). My other ex, she"d get off 3-4 times before me..

Fuck the vibrators, some days she"s just like I cant sleepy I"m horny, I"m just going to get off so I can pass out.. FAIL.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
It"s amazing how people come out of the woodwork to boast about their sexual prowess to a bunch of dudes tabbed out of a window where they are in Ulduar.

edit: sorry, ToC25

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Some might be lying, some might actually be telling real life stories. This community is full of diversity. Not all of us even play MMPORG"s anymore and still like coming to the boards to post.