Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
arkk123 said:
It"s amazing how people come out of the woodwork to boast about their sexual prowess to a bunch of dudes tabbed out of a window where they are in Ulduar.

edit: sorry, ToC25
I"m in wintergrasp!

Brad2770

Since we are talking about sex:

Wow, so many stories are running through my head right now. I dated this girl for awhile and she was really a nasty freak. She just love to get down with sex all the time. She was like anytime of day, she was like "Yeah, lets go! I"m so nasty." And I would be nailing her. She"d be like "Ahhh, youre nailing me! Cool!" She loved to dirty talk. Totally into it. She"d be like "Yeah, lets screw. Lets.. I wanna fuck." God, was so dirty. She"d be like "Me so horny! Me love you long time!"

She had great tits. They were nice. You know when you grab a woman"s breast and its... and you feel it... and it feels like a bag of sand when youre touching it? You know what I mean?

I haveborkeda lot of women in my day.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brad2770 said:
Since we are talking about sex:

Wow, so many stories are running through my head right now. I dated this girl for awhile and she was really a nasty freak. She just love to get down with sex all the time. She was like anytime of day, she was like "Yeah, lets go! I"m so nasty." And I would be nailing her. She"d be like "Ahhh, youre nailing me! Cool!" She loved to dirty talk. Totally into it. She"d be like "Yeah, lets screw. Lets.. I wanna fuck." God, was so dirty. She"d be like "Me so horny! Me love you long time!"

She had great tits. They were nice. You know when you grab a woman"s breast and its... and you feel it... and it feels like a bag of sand when youre touching it? You know what I mean?

I haveborkeda lot of women in my day.
hahah well played bradley

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
DisgruntledOrangatang said:
My philosophy has always been do what I can, but if the girl won"t tell me her preferences when I ask, and I can"t figure it out on my own, fuck it. Don"t rack your brain about it. She"s an Asian chick? Good luck getting past the 5 million mental barriers preventing her from just letting go completely and shutting off her mind. The only actual "technique" I consciously know is keep a steady rythm, knowing that any adjustment kinda starts her over, and maintain a dominating presence (ie don"t start seizing on top of her, keep control). Other than that, which is nothing, I don"t really know what the fuck I"m doing a majority of the time. It either happens or it doesn"t, if it doesn"t I"ll prod a little for preferences. If she doesn"t spill any info, I give up. I"ve been lucky I guess that the only 2 relationships that were 3+ months that I"ve had have been with girls that are easy to please. The downside is neither liked oral so in that department I"m 100% clueless. I"m gonna be like 30 with a chick one day and almost no experience with that.

It"s as much her responsibility to ensure she has an orgasm as it is yours. You could be 100% on and she is the reason it doesn"t happen. IMO do what you can, and not worry about the rest. You can pm me in specific about asian chicks (though I probably know less than you) and I"ll help with what I can, but again I don"t truly know what I"m doing, and I"m not gonna shit up the thread with crib notes.

Apartments, 2nd boyfriends, and black men:

I met DG last night after work and we went to her apartment. She didn"t want to go once again, multiple times said to go to mine, but I persisted. It felt stupid and I really didn"t handle it well, not being in any way assertive, just persistent, but it worked eventually, and I stayed the night. No kids or family to be seen, but I did see one of the black guys" 10 inchers sticking out from behind a box. He wasn"t a good hider. Just a slightly messy place packed full of her work supplies. And later in the night we"re layin in the bed she"s in a pretty ecstatic mood and mentioned she was glad I came over. HEY WHAT A SHOCKER you let down your pointless guard and nothing terrible happens for no reason? She also explained herrealreasoning for not wanting me to come over...only it was all quickly spoken in Korean so I have no idea what the fuck she said. Haha, that"s all I can really expect really when our communication ability is shitty. I sometimes think what a preposterous relationship when our conversation can break down at "why did you move to Seoul from Busan?" She"s been waiting for like 2 weeks for me to buy her the english book I said I"d buy. I fail pretty hard in some ways as well.

P.S.
kasey said:
At this point i was reading interested but then

i was irritated.
I probably wasn"t clear. I meant thatshe actedas if all was suddenly well, and that was confusing to me.
P.P.S. Well played brad

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
So after bare backing a few times we"re gonna start using condoms, (she is on BC as well). I haven"t used a condom in 9 years and when I did...I could never get off. I"m a bit worried about it, we"ll see what happens I guess. I know it"s the right decision I don"t have any issues with it what so ever just my mind keeps playing the thoughts of last time I used them....so yeah, we"ll see how this goes.

Tarrant220 said:
So after bare backing a few times we"re gonna start using condoms, (she is on BC as well). I haven"t used a condom in 9 years and when I did...I could never get off. I"m a bit worried about it, we"ll see what happens I guess. I know it"s the right decision I don"t have any issues with it what so ever just my mind keeps playing the thoughts of last time I used them....so yeah, we"ll see how this goes.
Trojan Ecstacy my man. That shit feels as close to nothing as you can get that I"ve found.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I just bought some japanese condoms because they were 1/2 the price of durex and the durex I tried fucking sucked. These"ll prob be even smaller though bc they"re japanese brand ><

Vinen

God is dead
Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
Some might be lying, some might actually be telling real life stories. This community is full of diversity. Not all of us even play MMPORG"s anymore and still like coming to the boards to post.
Not to mention the gamer community has gone more mainstream and attracts some of the more deviant people at times.

I mean shit, you should see the "Wapanese Community." If you are actually involved in Con"s, Cosplay, etc you experience quite a bit...

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Dabamf said:
I just bought some japanese condoms because they were 1/2 the price of durex and the durex I tried fucking sucked. These"ll prob be even smaller though bc they"re japanese brand ><
awesome quote

Solariss_foh

shitlord
Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
QFT. Getting back in the game will help your recovery x10. I dumped my ex 1 day before my birthday because she was nuts. On my B-day, I had dumpers remorse but nothing too serious. However, I got texted by 3 ex"s on my birthday which turned into 3 girls in one night. I told my buddy this and he told me about this hip hop song "birthday sex". That song make it solid..... Right now I still think about her, but knowing you can jump back into the game and sleep with 5 contacts doing a 5 text mass message is priceless.

Being single isn"t bad at all. If you embrace it, you will find its equally as satisfying as being in a relationship. They both have their ups and downs. Being in a relationship means you get laid every night and have someone to come home to. The con is they can potentially be naggy and want you to spend time with them 24/7 doing bull shit you don"t wanna do *ie (see twilight) and spend money on stuff you don"t wanna do.
Being single you have options, you can hang with the boys, hook up with randoms, and don"t have to deal with drama. The downside is you have to work for it, you don"t have anyone to come home to and your never guaranteed sex.

Just remember, this won"t be your first heart break and it wont be your last. Those of words of wisdom that have got me through some patchy times in the world of women.
Good advice. Unfortunately I still have this ex I"m chasing around because I don"t feel I have any other chance. (Actually, I"m not even really chasing her. She just comes around every once in a while and I"m hopeful something will happen!) I"ve only had 2 girlfriends of 5 months both and it never got real serious. I"m not ugly at all and it"s not that I can"t get girls. It"s just that I don"t try, or if I do I end up failing somehow. I went on this date the other night because it was someone my cousin met and had me talk to. She said she wanted to hang out again, then started ignoring me. So yeah, I move on. I"ve never even been on a real date before to be honest.

Yeah, I"ve been single most my life. My relationships ended because I really just didn"t care when I was in them. I think I"d rather be alone, but at the same time I get jealous of my friends who have g/f"s! But that first girl I went out with is the girl I want back and I know I"d be happy with her.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
So after bare backing a few times we"re gonna start using condoms, (she is on BC as well)...I"m a bit worried about it, we"ll see what happens I guess. I know it"s the right decision I don"t have any issues with it what so ever
Wait, why is this the right decision? I can completely understand using condoms as a method of birth control, but doubling up with them when she is already on the pill or something is ridiculous. Added expense, less pleasure, she already let you do it without condoms. Is there an upside here for you? Other then if she cheats on you and gets the AIDs she won"t be able to pass it on.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Being forced to bag it in a monogamous relationship is pretty fucked up. Its one of the primary benefits for monogamy in the first place. Double bagging it while she is on the pill is absurd. If she is desperately afraid of pregnancy demand anal splooging as recompense.

Gryeyes said:
In which case the absurdity is that they are fucking at all.
For truth, part of the testing process should be that if you have it you should get your genitalia surgically removed. The disease would be gone in a generation or two.