Girls who broke your heart thread

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Both of my kids were conceived while my ex wife was on BC, the shit doesn"t work 100% and I"d rather have the peace of mind. And no my ex wife didn"t fuck around with her BC and not take it before someone brings that to the table.

We"d both rather not take the chance so we"ll go this route for now.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
But you were already raw dogging it. There is no such thing as fuck karma where if you wear 2 condoms for a bit you build up credit that can be spent at a later date.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Tarrant220 said:
Both of my kids were conceived while my ex wife was on BC, the shit doesn"t work 100% and I"d rather have the peace of mind. And no my ex wife didn"t fuck around with her BC and not take it before someone brings that to the table.
BC is 99.9% effective, and that .1% is due to human error. I"m not trying to say she did it to trap you with kids or whatever, but thems the facts.

How bout this for a strategy. My girlfriend is on BC, I bareback it for a while, and when I get close, I stop, put on a condom, and get back to it. No lame pulling out.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
We just started doing shit, I"ll give it a bit before I say anything, not going to make a big deal of it. Not sure where the "double bag" is coming in, I"m only sporting one condom.

I"ll give it a few and see what happens, not gonna make an issue of it for the time being.

Gryeyes_foh

shitlord
Why would she make you wear three condoms?! What kind of diseases does she have?

Kidding, I have no idea how "double bagging" entered the equation. I think I misread someone who quoted you.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
findar said:
know what else is 99.9% effective bareback? the butt.
This actually isn"t true, couples who use anal as BC method have an 8% failure rate due to splash conception.

Brekk is right about BC only failing because of human error. Though if Tarrant had that happen to him with one girl, it is understandable he wouldn"t trust another one to take her pills all the time.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Tyen said:
Unless she has aids.
Even then, doesn"t matter. Straight guys who don"t fuck other dudes, don"t fuck hookers, and don"t share needles don"t get aids.

If you"re not doing any of that shit, you"re not even a risk group. Now, that"s not to say that there ain"t other shit you can"t catch, but you pretty much ain"t gonna get aids.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
rofl Gryeyes

And pretty much what Aulirophile said. I could watch that shit get taken every day and I"d still be paranoid. Like I said, BOTH of my kids came about while my ex was on it so I"m just a bit leary. I"m sure that"ll pass and I"ll say "yeah fuck this" after a few times of being wrapped.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Aulirophile said:
Brekk is right about BC only failing because of human error. Though if Tarrant had that happen to him with one girl, it is understandable he wouldn"t trust another one to take her pills all the time.
I don"t know why people keep saying this, some women"s bodies simply don"t respond as intended to the pill. That"s the 99.9% number. The actual effectiveness rate is even lower than that because of human error.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That"s true too, I"d just rather not press my luck at the moment to find out if I happened across another .1% woman or not.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
The pill is still more effective than condoms though, last I checked. The only difference is that you have no control over one of them.

Tarrant220 said:
That"s true too, I"d just rather not press my luck at the moment to find out if I happened across another .1% woman or not.
Maybe I missed it or something, but you guys started out bareback fucking ? Then you guys are now switching to condoms ? ( the condom part actually being smart) So did you guys befor you guys started fucking give each other your std tests to make sure or what ? I have a hard time understanding anyone barebacking shit when you first meet in this day and age.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
It turns out the STD incidence rate amongst well to do straight white people is actually pretty damn low. Except for maybe the Herp and condoms don"t prevent the spread of that anyway.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
[LVC]DeGrassi said:
Maybe I missed it or something, but you guys started out bareback fucking ? Then you guys are now switching to condoms ? ( the condom part actually being smart) So did you guys befor you guys started fucking give each other your std tests to make sure or what ? I have a hard time understanding anyone barebacking shit when you first meet in this day and age.
We"ve both been recently tested yes, and yes now we"re gonna go with condoms. And we"ve known each other a few months, wasn"t a "we just met" type of thing.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Ancient said:
It turns out the STD incidence rate amongst well to do straight white people is actually pretty damn low. Except for maybe the Herp and condoms don"t prevent the spread of that anyway.
Wha? Like 80% or some crazy high figure of the sexually active population has HPV.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
The Ancient said:
Oh I"m lazy and lump all the "bump" diseases together. Condoms don"t prevent the spread of HPV either.
Wow really? Thanks Dr. Gupta!!

Condoms are birth control not STD control.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Gryeyes said:
But you were already raw dogging it. There is no such thing as fuck karma where if you wear 2 condoms for a bit you build up credit that can be spent at a later date.
Everquest camps work like that though!