Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
[LVC]DeGrassi said:
I have a hard time understanding anyone barebacking shit when you first meet in this day and age.
I"m the best minesweeper player in the world.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
So you actually still use a condom when your gf is on birth control? 99.9% and after 3 years I never had any kids.. I always figured bc = no condom (if its your gf), no bc = condom.

Aulirophile_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
I don"t know why people keep saying this, some women"s bodies simply don"t respond as intended to the pill. That"s the 99.9% number. The actual effectiveness rate is even lower than that because of human error.
No.. the 99.99% number is because scientists never really like to claim a drug is 100% anything, even if they were legally allowed to (they aren"t). There has not been a single case of pregnancy over thousands of clinical trials with any modern BC pill. Hormones are not unique and beautiful snow flakes, millions of women in monitored trials, pregnancies: zero. Real world where human error, deviousness, absent mindedness, busy schedules, etc., lead to forgetting to take your pill? Pregnancies. Occam"s Razor.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Just keep talking out of your ass there, slick. What if I told you the rate was actually 99.7%. Is your statement still "scientist"s don"t want to label it 100%?"

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Perhaps its just me, but I don"t care how much better it feels, I just don"t trust a woman enough both from an STD and pregnancy standpoint to raw dog it. My little brother is currently married (shotgun wedding) to a girl who claimed to be on birth control, She"s since admitted to of never taken birth control in her life. Also, have a cousin who got herpes from a girl who claimed to be clean. Unless you"re already married, I can"t see reasonably considering raw dogging it.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
OhSeven said:
Perhaps its just me, but I don"t care how much better it feels, I just don"t trust a woman enough both from an STD and pregnancy standpoint to raw dog it. My little brother is currently married (shotgun wedding) to a girl who claimed to be on birth control, She"s since admitted to of never taken birth control in her life. Also, have a cousin who got herpes from a girl who claimed to be clean. Unless you"re already married, I can"t see reasonably considering raw dogging it.
This is pretty much how I look at it. The gf and I aren"t in a place where we want any risk whatsoever of having a kid. Ya, condoms are a pain in the ass, don"t feel as good, etc etc, but the risk is not worth it at this point.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I think I need a pregnancy or std scare to make me more responsible. I simply say fuck it too often when I"m drunk or haven"t gotten it in a while, or run outa condoms or something and go pullout method. Or like I need to get something curable like the clap to scare me.

I"m much, much better than I used to be. Under no circumstance will I raw dog it with a girl I"m not dating no matter if its that or no sex...but still I have lapses in judgment. I too am a master minesweeper...so far.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Went out on a date with a new girl tonight.

I"d say overall, that internet dating is working for me. Yea, there is alot of stuff I"ve learned over the past year which has helped of turn my "social" life around ("The Game" was an eye-opening experience when I read it last year), and I could probably pick-up women in just about any situation at this point, but so far I hadn"t seen any downsides to meeting women online, well until tonight.

Anyways, back to the topic: girl that I went out with was quite a bit chunkier than the photos that she had on the website, she"s 20, and still attractive (so far best looking I"ve gone out with), but It was still pretty shocking seeing her because she didn"t look like her photos (different hair color didn"t help me initially recognize her). I"m hoping that this is maybe just a different stable weight for her and her current lesiure/health lifestyle (she"s going to school for nursing, and she she used to be on the swim team in high school, but currently working at long john silvers, so I"m assuming just alot of greasy food and lack of exercise has made her put on the "freshmen 20") but yea... not that I"m picky (see my first post in this thread, where I lost my virginity to someone much much heavier than myself), but it still surprised me.

Anyways, I"m not particularly impressed by my performance tonight, from "the game" point of view, I"d rate my performance as 7/10 on "building comfort" - losing points for saying something like "I hate cops, they"re all jerks" "oh really, my dad"s a cop" and I just didn"t feel really cocky/confident tonight (recovering from the flu this weekend) so only 6/10 on "building attraction" All I got was a short hug when we left with no real opportunity to touch between (bad location to meet, my fault). But I was able to tease her a bit when she was accidentally kicking my foot about her trying to play footsy, and we made alot of good eye contact throughout the 2 1/2 hours we spent talking at a Denny"s tonight.

We"ll see if anything else develops - at a minimum I have to try to keep my unblemished record of sleeping with anything I meet off the internet going

Needless

Toe Sucker
Dabamf said:
I think I need a pregnancy or std scare to make me more responsible. I simply say fuck it too often when I"m drunk or haven"t gotten it in a while, or run outa condoms or something and go pullout method. Or like I need to get something curable like the clap to scare me.

I"m much, much better than I used to be. Under no circumstance will I raw dog it with a girl I"m not dating no matter if its that or no sex...but still I have lapses in judgment. I too am a master minesweeper...so far.
Me too TT I started banging my ex girlfriend whom i dated 3 years ago, recently. Shes had a few more guys in between then, id say 4 or so from what i got out of it. Considering I never once used a condom with her while dating, i"d assume neither did she with the other 4 guys between then and now. Yet I still haven"t wrapped my dick up since i found this out.

Derp. Lets hope i smarten up before something like you said happens.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Also, it happened to be halfway point between where we happen to live (about a 5 minute drive for both of us)

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
Always wrap your shit up. I got a small case of the dick flu at the beginning of the year from a chick who said she hadn"t been with anyone but me since the last time she tested clean. One swab later and she admits that kindasorta fucked some dude after we broke up 6 months earlier

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
CabbitCabbit said:
Always wrap your shit up. I got a small case of the dick flu at the beginning of the year from a chick who said she hadn"t been with anyone but me since the last time she tested clean. One swab later and she admits that kindasorta fucked some dude after we broke up 6 months earlier
the clap?

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I"m a little confused on how the curable STDs are still being spread around. Do people not get their shit checked out when their private parts start aching?

redslash_foh

shitlord
A lot of STD"s, like a lot of infections in general, can establish a carrier state and remain contagious in an asymptomatic individual, or have a transient asymptomatic contagious phase before outward signs develop.

P.S. Though it"s uncommon, there are several reasons why a woman could be a genetic or environmental nonresponder to progesterone based birth control, they"re just really uncommon. Hormones are not beautiful snowflakes, but receptors, receptor densities, and ratios of circulating hormones vary widely, plus we"re starting to realize that sex hormones in particular act through both the classical gene regulatory mechanisms and have secondary acute effects through membrane-bound receptor mediated mechanisms. People fucking up is still about 4 orders of magnitude more common.