Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
haha, I thought it was bad enough when couple"s names rhyme. Both being named Erin or Robin or something would be wicked gay. Not to mention that other than maybe Aaron, I can"t respect guys with a "dual use" name.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
haha sheesh, someone"s touchy about their name! I was just kidding around mostly.

But seriously, "Robin" for a dude?

Campari_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
haha sheesh, someone"s touchy about their name! I was just kidding around mostly.

Fortunately my name is not Robin. I think mine"s actually a lot more dual-use than any of the ones you mentioned.

Brad2770

Darus Grey said:
You need to stop thinking that you should forget your ex, and just confront it and accept that those feelings aren"t going away, and instead of letting them trample your life, channel that into new projects and/or relationships(the most successful mental defense mechanism, sublimation).
lost said:
I"ve actually figured this out as of lately, after finally getting exhausted of going in circles over my ex, I said fuck it I"m tired of this bullshit. I still fight it but whenever I say to myself okay this is how shit is, it"s not changing anytime soon and accept it, then I usually feel a lot more at peace and less thoughts of ex.. good advice.
Eomer said:
Yeah, I"d been doing the same thing with Anne and overall it was working in terms of feeling good about things. Maybe a month or two after we broke up (so July/August) I was a bit down on things, but kept telling myself that it"ll go away and everything"s cool. And everything WAS cool. She"d pop up in my thoughts from time to time and I"d file it away as best I could.
^^that

..along with a conversation I had with my uncle last night I think has set me well. When i think of her, instead of going deeper into thoughts of her and missing her, I tell myself I cant change anything and I repeat that in my head until the thoughts are completely gone and im not even thinking about her or thinking about what I was repeating in my head. So far, it seems to work.

Thanks.

Hooby_foh

shitlord
I wasted 10 months being dedicated to a single shallow, boring, lacking in morals stuck up cunt. At least I learned a lot of what "not to do/signs to look for" in regards to relationships.

Edit: I blame the ass.

Ps: NEVER date girls who go to beauty school, especially if they have ridiculously low self esteem despite being incredibly hot. Good combination to use for a hit n quit, not a good combination to be with ;_;

Needless

Toe Sucker
Campari said:
Fortunately my name is not Robin. I think mine"s actually a lot more dual-use than any of the ones you mentioned.
buddy of mine was fucking a chick named chandler. I shit you not. I bet that was awkward as hell.

Brad2770

Needless said:
buddy of mine was fucking a chick named chandler. I shit you not. I bet that was awkward as hell.
Since we are talking about names, every time I used to read about Eomer talking about "Chuck", it would remind me of when I was 17 and was actually friends with a chic named Chuck. She was so hot.

I wanted to fuck Chuck, thats for sure.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I"ve never fucked a chick with a guys name....but I"ve fucked chicks with semi deep voices....I think that"s much creepier then mannish names.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hooby said:
I wasted 10 months being dedicated to a single shallow, boring, lacking in morals stuck up cunt. At least I learned a lot of what "not to do/signs to look for" in regards to relationships.

Edit: I blame the ass.

Ps: NEVER date girls who go to beauty school, especially if they have ridiculously low self esteem despite being incredibly hot. Good combination to use for a hit n quit, not a good combination to be with ;_;
I just started quasi dating a girl who is going to beauty school. She is the little sister of one of my female friends. I started out not sure I wanted to date her and I couldn"t hit it and quit it due to being friends with her sister but she is really growing on me. So far no self esteem issues and she is cool as hell, hope it doesn"t backfire.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
I"ve never fucked a chick with a guys name....but I"ve fucked chicks with semi deep voices....I think that"s much creepier then mannish names.
It"s even creepier when you find the penis

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I got a little story that is not really related to this thread but close enough as this is more or less the livejournal thread. I have this friend in Korea, an American, who is a lesbian. She is quite sure of her sexuality and never dabbles in men, ever, and never desires to. Over the past few months we"ve become incredibly close and we get along phenomenally. It"s like if my sister were a few years older and had no attitude problem, and that"s her. Well like 2 months ago we were drunk together and she told me she is attracted to me. It really put her off balance because she said that she"s never been attracted to a man in her life. I didn"t put any thought into it because there is 0 chance I would understand anything beyond what she tells me, and I interpreted as just simple attraction. I"ve had female friends I"m attracted to, and if I sensed a romantic incompatability I had no problem being just friends with them. So I figured it was nothing.

Well last week a group of people are out drinking heavily. As we are all on our separate ways home, I get a call from her saying we can"t be friends anymore, can"t hang out, etc etc. The next day she explained it was much more intense than simple attraction and she had to create a lot of space between us to work it out, even though she"s been trying to do that now apparently for months.

Does that make sense to anyone? I was completely caught off guard; I didn"t even consider that to be in the realm of possibilities. And there is no chance for me to make sense of it on my own because it"s such a foreign thing to me.

So I"m gonna go with either (1)it means I possess the elusive team-switching skill that straight women around the world wish they had with gay men and I will teach it and become a billionaire, or (2) I am secretly a woman. But I just went to the bathroom an hour ago and my penis is still there so (2) is looking weak. I"m not a manly man but I"m no where near femenine, and I talk about girls and sex all too often around her and she hates it (she"s a hardcore femenist and thinks I"m a tad mysognistic).

Back on track, I got back together with DG. I think my looming vacation skewed my judgmet and made me act a little hastily before, the desire to get some strange ass and all (when in reality when I was there I couldn"t have cared less about that). It"s still a time-limited thing and language issues are still there, but I"m enjoying it again a lot for the time being. And I learned recently a huuuge sign I"ve always failed to notice that distinguishes disinterested girls from very interested but apprehensive/shy girls. I always had trouble tellin the difference. She opened up so much more after I pursued her so intensely for the past week, and I was able to sort of trace it back to things she did that I thought were power games or signs of disinterested, but were in fact her protecting her ego until I made the first leap. I can"t quite pinpoint it explicitly though.

I am starting to notice that Korean girls almost have an inherent self-esteem issue. Just being born a Korean girl, most likely to do with the culture, guarantees a significant amount of insecurity it seems like.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
Lesbian friend: I would guess her interest developed along with your friendship. Maybe she just never came across any other guys that she felt the same level of connection with.

Korean girls: This is definitely something that I"ve seen. From what I"ve read and "felt out" is that it"s part male dominated culture, part perfectionist culture, and whatever else. It can be a huge pain in the ass.

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:

Umm, Robin Hood would have straight fucked you up, bitch.

In all seriousness, placing any kind of stigma on someone for a name their parent"s chose is a bit short sighted. I mean, short of a girl being named "Dick" I can"t imagine of many names that I"d have a problem with. Plus, if they were actually named Dick, or some other overly masculine name, they"d most likely have developed a complex and become a lesbian anyway.