Girls who broke your heart thread

findar_foh

shitlord
After a rigorous perusal of your profile, I wanted to let you know I"ve already married and divorced you in my mind. Thanks for all the wonderful imaginary memories, you will always have a special place in my heart.

Sincerely, your ex-hubby.

PS: I am going to need half of your money according to our pre-nup.
for reference

Zinke_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
I want to know how the rest of this post ends. 8(

I like to think he brought some chick home with him, told her to go wait while he dispensed some wisdom to his childrens and got about 3 paragraphs in when unable to contain her animal lust she pounced on him.

It was all he could do to hit submit reply and in a few days time he"ll come back with an even more enlightened post entitled, "FUCK ALL I JUST SAID. IGNORE BITCHES, GET LAID."
ahaha! You clearly have some psychic talents sir, except it was bi-sexual twins, duh. The other one was probably in the bathroom during your vision.

It was gonna go something like this:
"I"m talking to the point that it"s annoying. Having a girl who honestly believes they are not worthy of you can get old fast. Most guys might use that girl for an ego boost (one night stand or maybe something slightly longer), but it"s rarely the grounds for a lasting relationship. Beautiful women are just better at weeding out these guys much earlier (like, within 5 minutes of meeting them) so they don"t waste their time. You need to be on somewhat equal footing to have a good chance at a real relationship.
Now, that doesn"t mean everyone wants or is looking for a real relationship. Some girls aren"t either.. In these cases, by all means, one night stands ahoy! For all you know, she just wanted an ego boost too. But, most girls tend to evaluate a guy with an eye for a longer relationship, even if they don"t really want that at the moment, so you have to know how to fake it at least, even if that"s not what you are interested in."

Needless

Toe Sucker
Been with this girl since New years day (hurr, been seeing each other longer than that). 3 weeks in and we see each other maybe once a week now, kind of fucking odd if you ask me. Went from seeing each other 2-3+ times a week until we were official. Can"t get her out of my head. stomach is always in a knot because of it and not seeing her very often. Feels like im depressed, what the fuck man.

Needless needs some god damn balls apparently.

edit: i"m guessing this is because i work from home and see virtually nobody at all 5 days a week. reliancy on one person i actually care to see.

USAWrestler_foh

shitlord
You need to be more active and diversify.

Go do things you wanted to do. Talk to friends. Do all the things you"ve wanted to do but havn"t. Your setting yourself up for potential disaster.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Needless said:
Been with this girl since New years day (hurr, been seeing each other longer than that). 3 weeks in and we see each other maybe once a week now, kind of fucking odd if you ask me. Went from seeing each other 2-3+ times a week until we were official. Can"t get her out of my head. stomach is always in a knot because of it and not seeing her very often. Feels like im depressed, what the fuck man.

Needless needs some god damn balls apparently.

edit: i"m guessing this is because i work from home and see virtually nobody at all 5 days a week. reliancy on one person i actually care to see.
Are there any exterior circumstances leading to you two seeing each other only once a week, or is it by (her) choice?

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Your girl will dump you if she"s all you have going for you. She probably senses it now and that"s why you hardly see each other. Force yourself out of the house. Meetup.com is a great place to find weird people to do the same shit you like to do.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Needless said:
Been with this girl since New years day (hurr, been seeing each other longer than that). 3 weeks in and we see each other maybe once a week now, kind of fucking odd if you ask me.

Pick up another woman to fill in the rest of your schedule bro. If two doesn"t work than grab a third.

Than all you have to worry about is who you are chillin with that day.

You also get to continue sitting at the comp, doing your work, and having the rotation come to you.

Don"t hate, embrace.

Dabamf said:
Your girl will dump you if she"s all you have going for you. She probably senses it now
Even though his post is funnies it still has truth to it.

If you chase money you will always have women. If you chase women, you won"t have money. They"ll be popping out babies and then you have 3 mouths to feed.Don"t stress about a relationship until you are ready to feed AT LEAST one extra mouth.

If a woman wants a relationship you let them know you work too hard to be farting around worrying about their feelings and shit.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
<div class="pre-quote">
Quote by <strong>Needless</strong> </div> <div class="post-quote"> <div style="font-style:italic">Been with this girl since New years day (hurr, been seeing each other longer than that). 3 weeks in and we see each other maybe once a week now, kind of fucking odd if you ask me. <br> <br>
edit: i"m guessing this is because i work from home and see virtually nobody at all 5 days a week. reliancy on one person i actually care to see.</div> </div> Pick up another woman to fill in the rest of your schedule bro. If two doesn"t work than grab a third.<br> <br>
Than all you have to worry about is who you are chillin with that day.<br> <br>
You also get to continue sitting at the comp, doing your work, and having the rotation come to you.<br> <br>
Don"t hate, embrace.<br> <br> <div class="pre-quote">
Quote by <strong>Dabamf</strong> </div> <div class="post-quote"> <div style="font-style:italic">Your girl will dump you if she"s all you have going for you. She probably senses it now</div> </div> Even though his post is funnies it still has truth to it.<br> <br>
If you chase money you will always have women. If you chase women, you won"t have money. They"ll be popping out babies and then you have 3 mouths to feed. <b>Don"t stress about a relationship until you are ready to feed AT LEAST one extra mouth.</b><br> <br> <b><font color="Orange">If a woman wants a relationship you let them know you work too hard to be farting around worrying about their feelings and shit.</font></b>
.....I don"t even know where to start other then saying dont follow any of that advice. Lol

If you are official you obviously don"t want to go out and find another...just get some hobbies and get out more.

To touch on what someone else asked, seeing each other once a week...is that her choice? Is she busy? What gives?

tyen

<Banned>
Tarrant220 said:
.....I don"t even know where to start other then saying dont follow any of that advice. Lol

If you are official you obviously don"t want to go out and find another...just get some hobbies and get out more.

To touch on what someone else asked, seeing each other once a week...is that her choice? Is she busy? What gives?
If she sees him once a week than apparently shit ain"t gonna work out the way he hopes and dreams it will.

How do I know this? I started banging some waitress a month or two back who I would see once a week, it was baller. One week she never stopped by, but I walked into the restaurant to get my jugs of beer straight from the tap, as usual. Who do I see there? Her and some dude chatting it up, she knew she was busted and I knew she was busted. After I left we had a text conversation which is attached below. After that conversation I never heard from her again.

So from my example, everyone can learn how to properly play it cool when she moves on to the next dude. Don"t be too busy playing her game when you should be playing your own. It"s called casual sex, that"s what grown-ups do when they are less interested in having a high school relationship.

Play the field, get more women, and make some fucking money instead of worrying about her feelings and shit.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Casual relationships work great for the restaurant business, sluts, bar girls, bar women who think they"re girls, girls with no pride, and a select other few. That kinda game don"t work on all women...notably, the ones you actually wanna date.

tyen

<Banned>
Dabamf said:
Casual relationships work great for the restaurant business, sluts, bar girls, bar women who think they"re girls, girls with no pride, and a select other few. That kinda game don"t work on all women, notably, the ones you actually wanna date.
Generalize much? A massive percentage of women work or go to Bars and Restaurants. It just so happens that I like food and beer.

So if you think it"s a sweet idea to cut out one of the largest trafficked places where women frequent, than I guess we are on two different wavelengths here. Next your going to be saying not to go to clubs or you"ll get aids.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I think he was talking more about the chicks that get drunk at a bar every week and dance on the counter. He also said "restaurant business" not girls that goto restaurant. Working at a restaurant as a host/server isn"t exactly a permanent job so it"s fine to get with the other waitresses and hostesses because if shit goes south you can just quit and walk across the street to the other restaurant.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tyen said:
Generalize much? A massive percentage of women work or go to Bars and Restaurants. It just so happens that I like food and beer.

So if you think it"s a sweet idea to cut out one of the largest trafficked places where women frequent, than I guess we are on two different wavelengths here. Next your going to be saying not to go to clubs or you"ll get aids.
I"m not knockin casual relationships. Just sayin there are certain girls it typically flies with, certain girls it doesn"t. And most of the time, the girls it flies with are just the type of girls you"d only want to have a casual relationship with. The girls it doesn"t, ie the girls you screen out when you play that style of game, are generally the type of girls you"d actually date.

My brother has the same attitude. "Why would you ever date a chick? Just bang her, that"s the only point anyway." Yet he plays the mystery-style game with every chick, so he"s not interacting with most of the girls who may be interesting enough to actually make him want to date them and treat them like people.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also when it"s termed you are official, it means a relationship, granted he didn"t say exclusive but that"s who I was taking it. If I"m wrong then cool.

I know about playing the field, I did so some months ago before I got with the girl I"m with now as anyone who reads this thread knows. As long as both parties know about it, whatever, it"s cool.

I assumed he meant exclusive is all and if that"s the case, your advice sucked.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don"t really see the point of giving someone advice on how to play the field when what they want is the girl they"re with. Just like girls can be wired different, so can dudes. Not all dudes want to run around fucking a new and different girl every weekend. That"s never been my style either. Not that I turn down every casual encounter that comes my way. But I certainly don"t go looking for them all that often.

I"m not sure if Needless had more backstory to his issues or not. If you"re three weeks in to "seeing" someone, does that mean you guys were dating or friends before hand, and had a conversation where you decided to be an exclusive couple on New Year"s? If so, then yes I"d say once a week after that when you were seeing each other more often prior is odd and not a good sign. It"s not odd when first dating someone to only see them once every week or two. That"s the pace I"m at with Annabelle, because our schedules don"t work at all. I"m gone most weekends, she has class Tues-Thurs evening, leaving basically Monday.

But when initially starting to date someone, that"s not necessarily a bad thing if there"s legitimate reasons for it. Two normal people SHOULD have at least some difficulty making time for each other more than once or twice a week, otherwise one or both of them obviously needs to get a job, friends, hobbies or a life in general. If one person is busy working 50 hours a week, taking classes/lessons/yoga in the evening three times a week, and has an active social life outside their relationship while the other person works 30 hours a week and doesn"t have much else going on, then of course the first person is going to quickly grow sick of the second one sucking up every moment of their spare time.

If she doesn"t have much reason for not hanging out other than just not wanting to or wanting to make the time, then unfortunately I don"t think there"s much you can do to salvage it other than make yourself less available and/or work on improving your life through whatever avenues interest you.

Livejournal entry ahoy!

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:So I met Annabelle for dinner on Monday. We"d gone back and forth on Facebook seeing what day worked and what we wanted to do, and she suggested dinner that night. I called her the day before and asked if she had any preference and the general area to go to. She right away suggested that she might as well come downtown since I"m already there and there"s lots of places close by (seriously, I love my place for that, it"s so incredibly easy to be like "hey lets go up to my place and watch a movie" or something after dinner, a hockey game, concert, whatever). It was a good evening overall, I can tell she"s quite in to me. I don"t really know where it"s going, if anywhere, because obviously there"s the whole Anne thing still going on.

Speaking of which, I had texted a bit with her earlier in the week and said we should hang out again. She said sure, I asked when would be a good time to call in the evening because my texts kept getting rejected (more love for my fucking iPhone), she said "anytime." When I called her last night she was quite cheerful on the phone, which isn"t always the norm with her. Had the usual small talk, told her I was out of town this weekend and asked when would work for her, and again she said "oh any time", I made a joke about her being so available, she laughed about her lame life, I said I was going to the Blackhawks game on Tuesday (what else right?), she said she"d love to.

I"m fairly amused at this turn of events, especially how available she"s making herself. This weekend could potentially be good times, co-guiding a bus with half a dozen super cute asians that dropped by my Christmas party a month back with the other guide. I was standing there talking to someone else when a friend came up, slapped me on the back and said "good job with the entertainment, how much did they cost?" I had no idea what he was talking about, and he pointed to the group of them standing there in cocktail dresses looking halfway between strippers and hookers. Awesome.