Girls who broke your heart thread

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Phoenix said:
Courtesy of Empire;
<object width="450" height="48"><param name="movie" value="http://twiturm.com/flash/twiturm_mp3.swf?sf=2ju2p"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://twiturm.com/flash/twiturm_mp3.swf?sf=2ju2p" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="450" height="48"></embed></object>
Hahaha, this can"t be real, any woman with sense would have hung up the phone immediately.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
In effort to derail the hate now, I will tell a story of epic fail.

(Spoiler unimportant backstory)Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Short summary of me and DG: my year contract is over, I"m moving into Seoul and will be 1hr+ by subway away from DG instead of 20 min bus ride. This is gonna eliminate any chance at 11:30pm meetings where basically she comes over, we fuck, and get very little sleep. Her work prevents getting off any earlier and so the only time we"ll hang out now is weekends.

So being realistic, and taking the job/location change to try to be more active again after I turned semi-hermit over the winter, I"m thinking about possibilities with other girls.I was on the subway last week, and notice this girl on the platform. I only see her from behind so do a quick glance and then forget about it. I got on and sat down and the girl sat next to me. There was something about her body language that tells me she sat next to me intentionally rather than by coincidence.

I didn"t see her face so didn"t even know if she was cute or not, but I am really interested in testing reads I make. So I come up with a brilliant plan. The hardest thing about speaking to a stranger is having a legitimate excuse to speak to them, so I gave her the easiest conversation starter possible. I bust out my cell phone Kor/Eng dictionary and start studying Korean vocab, with my phone resting conveniently in my lap and visible to anyone who wants to be nosy.

It worked like magic. 30 seconds later I hear her speak in Korean that I don"t understand, but enough to know she was addressing me. I turn to her and she"s SO hot. Just gorgeous and I it really threw me off my guard. I had only thought to the point of testing my idea whether she intentionally sat next to me, so when I turned and saw how hot she was and that oh shit I could make something happen with this girl, I was completely unprepared. And worse, I"m naturally somewhat embarrassed speaking Korean especially when the person is speaking above my level, and when I"m embarrassed my face turns beet fucking red. Thanks face you fucking betrayer.

I get sorta back on my game and slowly transition to English. The great thing about this country is that even with my horrible display of awkwardness and embarrassment at the beginning, there"s always time to recover. The girl"s English is god damn perfect, and I find out she"s in a later year of college studying international trade and is fluent in Japanese also. At one point I asked her "what do you do?" and she misunderstood that as what was she doing now (oh wait I said her English is perfect right? err, everything is relative) and said "oh I"m going home, but..." and I sort of cut her off to clarify what I meant, not noticing that she was starting to say "but I can write my..."

In the end, she got off at the stop I was supposed to get off on, allowing time and semi-privacy to heat up the convo a little bit and get a number. BUT, I was so distracted by the convo and trying to recover from the trainwreck start that I didn"t realize it and missed my fucking stop. So I missed the stop AND missed the opportunity to ask her number in a less public area without 20 Koreans surrounding us and staring, something that all along she was hinting at anyway.

Fail.
Not bad.
Korean girls are hot, I"ve got to get some work there.

Here"s some class fail from me from my younger days. Not that I"m any more classy now.

We"re at some seedy bar getting paraletic. I was chatting to some random chick but I wasn"t that keen.
She walks away, I get a drink. Then my addled brain catches on that she was pretty interested. So, not prepared to let a bad opportunity pass, I decided to go back in for the kill.
Unfortunately, earlier that evening I"d come up with a brilliant pick up line. Excellent. Now is the perfect time to test its effectiveness.
I walk up to the girl with an air of smugness.
"Are you hungry?"
her reply, a confused, speechless wtf
Then BAMN!
"How about a cock sandwich?"
What followed, was an eternity of awkward silence as she deciphered what just happened. Her silence slowly morphed into her disgust. In which time, she gave me directions to go forth and procreate.

Needless to say, I don"t recommend this pick up line.
Stay classy San Diego.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
That audio clip was hard to listen to and it"s a perfect example of why I don"t listen to those shitty morning shows. I"ve been on both sides of that conversation and both times it was some brutal, soul-rending shit. I have no clue as to why anyone would want to broadcast that type of private conversation over the radio, or why anyone would want to listen to it. Ugh.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Dryst said:
Lol see that"s my rationale with pretty much every other girl i"ve ever dated. This girl is different though, she literally talks to every girl and guy we come across when we go drinking... she"s one of the few genuinely friendly people. That"s the problem though, i"ve never trusted a girl before because I never had one worth trusting... don"t want to look like a naive idiot when she calls me telling me he tried to make a move on her, then again don"t want to be a controlling asshole if he really is a respectful guy, he knows she has a b/f.
Genuinely friendly! A lot of guys will meet attached genuinely-friendly girls, confuse friendliness for attraction, and ask them to "come hang" or some ridiculous stuff, partly out of friendship, and partly out of a desire to fuck them. If she is slutty-friendly she will fuck them and cheat on you. If she is friendly-friendly she won"t. Let the dice roll, she"s probably just a friendly-friendly type. Either way you will have to deal with this sort of stuff throughout the relationship because she is friendly and outgoing. If you put your foot down now you will drive her away because she cannot deny her nature as either a friendly slut or a friendly person.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
On the other hand, most girls refuse to acknowledge that, if they"re attractive, most guys they talk to want to fuck them and are constantly scheming at how they can accomplish that. "Oh we"re just friends, he"s not interested in me, he won"t try anything" can lead to some bad events, to her not properly protecting herself, and the naivete is downright irritating. Regardless of whether or not the girl is likely to cheat on you, ones with this mindset aren"t good to have around. On the other hand, if a girl is trustworthyandunderstands to some extent how guys operate, you have no reason to be worried.

Regardless, you can"t tell her not to go either way. You don"t have to hide the apprehension that shows on your face, but verbally you gotta be ok with it

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
That audio clip was so cruel and juvenile.
It went over the top at the end. Although why the woman didn"t have the sense to just hang up I will never know.

I don"t see the point of doing something like that tbh. When all is said and done he may have got some "payback" but he still wasted 5 years of his life and now he has a big fuck off event that everyone will talk to him about reminding him how he wasted 5 years of his life.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
So you"re arrogant, wrong, and a hypocrite.
Says the guy who talks a mean game about being a Mr. Cool Ice Pussy Slayer, and then goes blubbering back to his girlfriend he dumped a week earlier begging her to take him back.

I"d say you"ve got zero ground to talk.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
TheCutlery said:
Says the guy who talks a mean game about being a Mr. Cool Ice Pussy Slayer, and then goes blubbering back to his girlfriend he dumped a week earlier begging her to take him back.

I"d say you"ve got zero ground to talk.
Uh oh guys, here comes Mr. IMSECUREWITHMYSELF. To talk some shit to everyone. Careful, quick in to defensive mode!

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Uh oh guys, here comes Mr. IMSECUREWITHMYSELF. To talk some shit to everyone. Careful, quick in to defensive mode!
Narrate for us some more, Captain Obvious! Your storytelling is so captivating!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Ancient said:
That audio clip was so cruel and juvenile.
eh, I have no sympathy for cheaters, I wish they would have knocked on her front door and video taped it personally. Fuck people who cheat, even more so in a relationship that"s been going that long.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant220 said:
eh, I have no sympathy for cheaters, I wish they would have knocked on her front door and video taped it personally. Fuck people who cheat, even more so in a relationship that"s been going that long.
I pretty much feel the same way, but less vindictive.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
I"ve never heard a woman "fake" emotions so badly... When she said "let me catch my breath", it sounded just like she was trying to play to the crowd and wasn"t truly excited/happy.

Later, when she starts crying, she is clearly trying to manipulate her boyfriend into forgiving her "for messing up a few months ago (lie"ing while crying = not really sad, but trying to elicit sympathy )"... as soon as she realizes that she got caught AGAIN for lying about "a few months ago" she instantly dropped the sad act.

Bitch deserves far worse than what they gave her, fuck manipulative people like that.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
The Ancient said:
I pretty much feel the same way, but more mature and emotionally stable.
Wanting revenge against someone that you devoted years to and invested your self into on multiple levels only to have them fuck you over again on multiple levels isn"t immature...it"s human nature.

Some people go about it differently but we all have coping mechanisms. Some can go overboard, (destruction of physical property) but this wasn"t anything insanely immature. He probably felt stupid and a fool after finding out she was doing this (Lord knows I did when my wife did the same thing) so he wanted her to feel the same...so he did.

Invest years into a relationship and commit yourself to the idea of spending your life with someone, having a family with them and growing old with them only to have them do that to you....then you can tell us exactly how emotional stable you are.

Pretty bummed. Fell in love. Made love. Now I can"t get enough of her. Keep having this recurring dream there"s blood on my hands. Flashbacks of the past. Wish I was dead. To sleep. To dream. But dreams turn to nightmares. Can only laugh.

Now I am light, now I fly, now I see myself beneath myself, now a god dances through me.