Girls who broke your heart thread

Stratos_foh

shitlord
if she"s fucking other dudes,
drop her.

drooooop her. devorce. devorce. devorce.
you can"t trust her, and she"s not satisfied with you. therefore, it"s time to move on and find someone who appreciates you, who you can trust.

(tho you"re probably just being sarcastic / quoting / paraphrasing something. you must be... cause you can"t seriously be considering staying with her after she fucks multiple dudes while married to you.)

Stratos said:
if she"s fucking other dudes,
drop her.

drooooop her. devorce. devorce. devorce.
you can"t trust her, and she"s not satisfied with you. therefore, it"s time to move on and find someone who appreciates you, who you can trust.

(tho you"re probably just being sarcastic / quoting / paraphrasing something. you must be... cause you can"t seriously be considering staying with her after she fucks multiple dudes while married to you.)
Its quite a complicated situation.

The way i had it planned out was i would have about 3 weeks or so left in the military when i got back from deployment. After that I was moving from Cali to NH, so it was quite a big move. I had the truck booked, i had a job lined up, and all that good stuff. When i got back from deployment is when she dropped a fucking bomb on my face. My problem was, that i couldnt do the move by myself financially. I lived on base, so as soon as my enlistment was up i had no job and nowhere to go. So unless i re-enlisted (which i didnt want to do), i had to move. In the 3 weeks time i decided i had no other choice then to move. I figured we would be in a new state, starting over on a clean slate. We would work shit out blah blah blah. Well i get to NH, my job falls through thanks to budget cuts, me and the wife arent getting along, and 1.5 years later here i am. Now comes the fun part! she has nowhere to go here, so if we split i will probably have to shell out a nice chunk of change to get her and her shit home to Cali. To make things even more complicated, we moved in with my folks untill we got on our feet here. Since then my dad retired and they rely on our income to keep up with the bills. If she goes i could still help out but it would be hard. This creates another problem as i want to get out of the house into my own place, but am unsure if things will work out for the folks. And you cant turn your back on your parents, thats just a given.

In retrospect, i should have left her ass behind and toughed out the move by myself sucking cock for gas in each state.

Thins would probably be a lot simpler now if i did that. :/

Stratos_foh

shitlord
well shit. I guess you have to handle it as tho she"s your roommate+fuckbuddy, rather than your wife, at least until you can afford to get the fuck out.

don"t have any kids by her, of course. gl.

tho, maybe she"ll wake the fuck up and stop being a cheating whore, maybe you"ll get a few noice promotions, and maybe life will be grand! hehehe

Current girl I"m with. She"s cool as hell, around the same age as me (1 year younger) and treats me pretty damn well. Taking things slow and going from there, but I have a pretty good feeling about it.

Known each other for about 4 months as distant friends, talked on occasion. On Valentine"s Day, I went out with some friends and got really wasted, hit on her hardcore, and was promptly shutdown due to my drunken state. Made a complete ass out of myself and embarrassed her by making sure the whole bar was well aware of how beautiful I thought she was.

Couple days later, I get a text from a mutual friend with her number, telling me she wants me to hang out. She comes over with a friend, we hang out and drink a bit. Goes home later.

Next day, we go get lunch, go back to my place and watch a movie. Some cuddling, but I don"t make a move on her sexually. Good idea, because she said I wouldn"t have had a chance if I had, because she hates to get invited to watch a movie and the person try and get some.

So on to the next night, where we actually kiss, and decide to start seeing each other exclusively and see where it takes us.

2 weeks later, we decide we"ll be official with each other and keep riding the feeling.

Sinron_foh

shitlord
That chick has some crazy ass eyes. Like that one fucked up commercial where they all have that logo in their eyes. Look at that shit. The black parts in her iris shoot out almost perfectly....

Come to think of it man. She is a cylon ..run or accept it.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Jack Lemmons Balls said:
I think me and my wife are about to split. Well, im pushing for it. Tired of being unhappy, but she thinks the longer we stay together the better things will get? I dont get it! When i was deployed she fucked a bunch of dudes, i come back and shes still fucking dudes! Then when i find out im supposed to just be cool with everything that goes down, and if i get mad or feel like im stuck in a room with walls closing in on me, im in the wrong? Fuck marriage! Im stuck in a rock and a hard-place though, and shes about as easy to get rid of as a bad case of herpes.
Do whatever you have to do, just get out of that relationship.

Sinron said:
That chick has some crazy ass eyes. Like that one fucked up commercial where they all have that logo in their eyes. Look at that shit. The black parts in her iris shoot out almost perfectly....

Come to think of it man. She is a cylon ..run or accept it.
Yeah, her eyes are crazy as fuck. When I first met her, I thought they were colored contacts, but nope. Natural.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Jack Lemmons Balls said:
I think me and my wife are about to split. Well, im pushing for it. Tired of being unhappy, but she thinks the longer we stay together the better things will get? I dont get it! When i was deployed she fucked a bunch of dudes, i come back and shes still fucking dudes! Then when i find out im supposed to just be cool with everything that goes down, and if i get mad or feel like im stuck in a room with walls closing in on me, im in the wrong? Fuck marriage! Im stuck in a rock and a hard-place though, and shes about as easy to get rid of as a bad case of herpes.
Don"t get rid of her and a bad case of herpes is what you are going to have.

Haha oh well. Crazy eyes chick was also apparently crazy emotional chick. Spilled all sorts of stuff to me and said she loved me after 2 weeks. Stepping away and not dealing with the fallout that will eventually come of that. Dealt with it once, never again.

Sinron_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
Haha oh well. Crazy eyes chick was also apparently crazy emotional chick. Spilled all sorts of stuff to me and said she loved me after 2 weeks. Stepping away and not dealing with the fallout that will eventually come of that. Dealt with it once, never again.
If I was single. Id tap that even if it was crazy. Let me tell you. Those eyes are something else. Id stare in them while doing the duty just to see what kind of crazy shit they do.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah, just go along with her saying I love you and keep hittin it until something new falls into your lap.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Jack Lemmons Balls said:
At least you got to abuse her for . I wish I"d requested something more degrading on her tit than my alternate e-persona.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Have you maybe considered that you were just a little fucker and had it coming?

Wolves can do no wrong is all I"m saying.

Eomer said:
Have you maybe considered that you were just a little fucker and had it coming?

Wolves can do no wrong is all I"m saying.
I"ve since learned that it may have been my fault, damn me for smelling so delicious. I did however contract this sweet disease that makes me wolf out when I get angry. CRINOS BITCH!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Vatoreus said:
When I was 4 years old, a wolf attacked me. Neighbors figured they could domesticate a wild animal and I learned the hard way that indeed you cannot.
That"s bad ass.