Girls who broke your heart thread

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Eomer isn"t your hairline receding / balding? Time to lower the bar there unless you plan on throwing wads of cash at the hot chicks you deem good enough to be datable. And no offense dude, but looks have a ridiculously high influence on your attraction to a woman, it"s okay to be shallow. Nobody"s insinuating that you have a laundry list of models that played you, because realistically speaking hahaha.

I think if this chick actually likes you and you don"t really care about her then say so and go look for your next pussy to drill, you"d be amazed at this, but women are real people too.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Tyen said:
I thought Eomer was getting married to this woman?
It"s unfortunate, because from what I know of her she would be a qualified candidate. Or I guess it would be unfortunate if I was looking to get married right away, which I"m quite undecided on.

badablah said:
Eomer isn"t your hairline receding / balding? Time to lower the bar there unless you plan on throwing wads of cash at the hot chicks you deem good enough to be datable.
Actually the hairline hasn"t budged, but yeah it"s thinning no question. Vin Diesel gets bitches all the time tho, amirite?

I think if this chick actually likes you and you don"t really care about her then say so and go look for your next pussy to drill, you"d be amazed at this, but women are real people too.
As I"ve said, I"m not really looking for advice on where to take this. I"ve got that figured out thanks. I"ve got no intention of leading her along just for some play.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Dude you plan out everything down to simple text messaging, the "game" you play is utterly retarded. But yeah guy, you"re quite a catch amirite? lawl

Seethe_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I should have been more specific with my original post. I"m not looking for advice on where to take this relationship or how to handle it really, I was more interested to hear opinions of the somewhat odd behavior of the girl in terms of not making contact or taking initiative at all, despite everything else clearly pointing to interest. Like I said, it"s odd.
Fair enough. Lest we turn this into The Chicks Whose Hearts Eomer Broke Thread, I don"t think her conduct is odd in any way. Consider three possibilities for her "non-responsiveness:" One, she"s motivated, single, attractive, without kids or any obvious signs of baggage, and going places. She might think exactly like you and is surprised why some guy who has her number isn"t more actively pursuing her. After all, she"s quite a catch! Who wouldn"t be dying to be with someone like her? So she finds it somewhat odd when the new guy waits two weeks after they have sex to contact her.

Two, she really is just THAT busy and doesn"t have time to send dudes smilies all the time and appreciates the effort you make to force her to fit you into her schedule, because she honestly does like you but the timing couldn"t be worse what with all this studying she has to do.

Three, she"s a rare specimen who actually dislikes idle chatter, text strings, and the like, and prefers to keep small talk to a minimum. If the planets align and things work out and she sees you, great, if not, no biggie.

Just thought I"d throw some perspective into the mix for shits and giggles.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Yeah I"d say it"s a combination of all of the above, really. Spoke with her for a few minutes a couple seconds ago. She was just checking in to a hotel in Calgary for some competition thing relating to her MBA course work, so we chatted about that for a bit and agreed to hang out Monday; likely going to make some dinner (she offered to "look after" it) and watch some Lost since she doesn"t have a PVR and she"s behind.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Seethe said:
She might think exactly like you and is surprised why some guy who has her number isn"t more actively pursuing her. After all, she"s quite a catch! Who wouldn"t be dying to be with someone like her? So she finds it somewhat odd when the new guy waits two weeks after they have sex to contact her.
I really like this point. When I started learning how to talk to women, and right up until about 7 months ago when I was forced out of it, I always looked for overt signs of interest from the girl and never pursued any that didn"t basicallytellme in one way or another (maybe cryptically) she liked me. Shit even DG said, before I asked her out, that I was attractive. In retrospect I only did that because I was really insecure. I wanted to be 100% sure the girl was interested before I tried anything, so that way I"d never lose face or get rejected.

I think that"s a common issue with guys who are prideful but a little insecure on the inside. I think Eomer falls into that category, especially after reading previous text and chat logs. Trying to bait out a certain response from a girl before proceeding to the next step. I think they can notice when you do that pretty easily.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I never gave credit for what caused the insecurity to be cured (no)--decreased. I would attribute it to life experience.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
I never gave credit for what caused the insecurity to be cured (no)--decreased. I would attribute it to life experience.
You are such a fucking hypocrite it"s unbelievable.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Haha this is my first time coming back to this thread since I posted last. Haha that was a funny shitstorm shame I completely forgot this thread existed for like a week

Oh, and anytime you agree and are in cahoots with Grobbee you should probably take a step back and wonder if this is really a good idea. I choose the fuck bitches, get money philosophy where he has chosen the impregnate bitches, collect debt philosophy. I prefer mine.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf said:
I think that"s a common issue with guys who are prideful but a little insecure on the inside. I think Eomer falls into that category, especially after reading previous text and chat logs. Trying to bait out a certain response from a girl before proceeding to the next step. I think they can notice when you do that pretty easily.
That"s not really the case here, if only because that"s more along the lines of how I"d be if it was a girl that I really liked but was unsure where she was at. In this case it"s mostly the opposite of that, or maybe we"re both like "they"re cool and all, I guess we"ll see where it goes."

Either way I wasn"t worried about calling her, or that she"d turn be down for another date.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
You should go find another bitch to ram, shallow Hal. And Dabamf showed he was a hypocrite when he threw that tantrum over what he was polling to do with his last girlfriend, he"s probably still too good to be friends with TheCutlery though at the moment.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Badabidi said:
You should go find another bitch to ram, shallow Hal. And Dabamf showed he was a hypocrite when he threw that tantrum over what he was polling to do with his last girlfriend, he"s probably still too good to be friends with TheCutlery though at the moment.
hummm...

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Badabidi said:
This brings me to a rant.

Why thefuckwas the chick in Shallow Hal considered so "great" on the inside? She was insecure. She was unhealthy, and fine with it. She was cold hearted. She had the self-esteem of less than zero. She was untrusting.Noneof these are "good" attributes. Oh great she was in the peace corp as well. Fantastic. She had some bad qualities, and some good qualities. She should have been average looking at best.

ALSOwhy the hell did the movie selectively decide who he could see the "inner" beauty of and who he couldn"t? No one he met beforehand changed at all it was only randoms on the street. Also who the hell says a hot chick cannot also be nice on the inside? For every self absorbed bimbo there is a nice, sweet and great looking girl. The movie painted a picture of you cannot be beautiful inside and out: it"s a pick 1.

I hated that fucking movie.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tenks said:
This brings me to a rant.

Why thefuckwas the chick in Shallow Hal considered so "great" on the inside? She was insecure. She was unhealthy, and fine with it. She was cold hearted. She had the self-esteem of less than zero. She was untrusting.Noneof these are "good" attributes. Oh great she was in the peace corp as well. Fantastic. She had some bad qualities, and some good qualities. She should have been average looking at best.

ALSOwhy the hell did the movie selectively decide who he could see the "inner" beauty of and who he couldn"t? No one he met beforehand changed at all it was only randoms on the street. Also who the hell says a hot chick cannot also be nice on the inside? For every self absorbed bimbo there is a nice, sweet and great looking girl. The movie painted a picture of you cannot be beautiful inside and out: it"s a pick 1.

I hated that fucking movie.
All of your answers lie within this link.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Tenks...you realize you"re getting close to being on the same level as the God of War argument that took place in the .gif thread right? It"s just a movie dude, it wasn"t based on real events...it"ll be alight.

Hm. Oh well. Internet, I need your help.

She is part of my social circle for some weeks, we spend alot of time together and she indicates interest alot. Yet I kinda hit a roadblock. We are not going anywhere and I have no interest in taking a look at her friendzone and thats where I am heading right now.
Usually at this point, even if I do not make a move.. the girls tend to.

Now the problem is.. she likes accidental touching and/or being close to each other. She basicly initiates physical contact alot. Yet whenever I do the same, I feel her ..whats the right english word.. you know the tension before she will pull back, so I instantly stop before she can pull back herself.
I just dont get it and it is confusing me. It basicly goes like this.. I sit somewhere, she sits next to me, after some words she turns her body towards me. It isunnecessaryclose physical contact. The only way she could be any closer would be sitting ontop of me. While talking she puts her hand on my thigh for some moments, blahblah and so on. Its just beyond anything you would do with some friend you know for a that short time.
Yet at the same time when we are talking and I just put a hand on her shoulder in a way that is 100% common and couldnt even be interpreted as hitting on her in any way I notice that she starts to feel very uncomfortable and have to pull back.
Of course, she will reinitiate more close physical contact than a fking hand on a shoulder.

I dont get it. What is the problem with your fking shoulder, you just had your hand on my thigh!?

She isnt playing me (on purpose). Latebloomer, abit vulnerable/shy deep down as she had a hard time at school, but is not showing it and is currently overcoming it.
If anything, I was kinda playing her until this point. Paying less attention to her than to her friends, not hitting on her at all, etc.

As I cannot get past this, I am losing momentum and it will go downhill for me soon. Any ideas or past experiences that could explain her behaviour?

That bitch wants you to fucking dominate her. Grab her by the hair, pull her head down, and lick her neck from the bottom up before giving her one hell of a French kiss. Stop being a god damn pussy and obliterate that sweet smelly poon.