Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
The naked man does NOT in-fact work as well as it"s portrayed on TV.

BE WEARY OF HOW YOU USE IT

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Maybe she used to be a cat lady and got accustomed to petting them all day.

Next time she starts rubbing your thigh, go MEOW and see what happens.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kaige said:
Maybe she used to be a cat lady and got accustomed to petting them all day.

Next time she starts rubbing your thigh, go MEOW and see what happens.
Single best piece of advice in this thread to date.

Tenks said:
Haha this is my first time coming back to this thread since I posted last. Haha that was a funny shitstorm shame I completely forgot this thread existed for like a week

Oh, and anytime you agree and are in cahoots with Grobbee you should probably take a step back and wonder if this is really a good idea. I choose the fuck bitches, get money philosophy where he has chosen the impregnate bitches, collect debt philosophy. I prefer mine.
You"re so fucking ignorant. I"m debt free, bitch. How"s your life going? My student loans are paid off, my credit card is paid off every month, my credit score is 748, I"ve got about $8k in the bank, I"ve got a beautiful wife and kids, and what do you have? Some 400$ jeans and woman troubles? GOOD WORK.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
You"re so fucking ignorant. I"m debt free, bitch. How"s your life going? My student loans are paid off, my credit card is paid off every month, my credit score is 748, I"ve got about $8k in the bank, I"ve got a beautiful wife and kids, and what do you have? Some 400$ jeans and woman troubles? GOOD WORK.
Sucking cum out of a cooter. - Priceless

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Damn this is becoming too easy. You people"s lives suck so horribly you constantly have to come in here and defend their awesomeness. Damn you suck.

Oh yeah and my current jeans only cost me $300 cause I got them for a bargain.

1) Get divorced due to infidelity
2) Give relationship advice
3) ???
4) Profit

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ex girlfriend messages me on AIM out of the blue last thursday, hadn"t spoken to her since end of november.. says she"s miserable and wants to kill herself, that she"s thought about me all month and whenever shes sad i"m the only one she thinks of and knows I can make her feel better (she just caught her boyfriend shooting up roxies and stealing her xanax - yes the guy she left me for who was a recovering heroin addict has RELAPSED somehow she didnt calculate this into her future plans)

She slept over, got high, banged, took her home in the morning for work, now its a week later and she says she isn"t interested in me.

I"m amused but made myself too busy to be able to stop and care, just thought I"d share my baffling experience. I dont see why she needed to say she thought about me all month, then when I call her on it a week later she turns it into "I meant I thought about you all month cause I worried about you incase you were doing stupid shit or still sad over us." How convenient.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
lost said:
Ex girlfriend messages me on AIM out of the blue last thursday, hadn"t spoken to her since end of november.. says she"s miserable and wants to kill herself, that she"s thought about me all month and whenever shes sad i"m the only one she thinks of and knows I can make her feel better (she just caught her boyfriend shooting up roxies and stealing her xanax - yes the guy she left me for who was a recovering heroin addict has RELAPSED somehow she didnt calculate this into her future plans)

She slept over, got high, banged, took her home in the morning for work, now its a week later and she says she isn"t interested in me.

I"m amused but made myself too busy to be able to stop and care, just thought I"d share my baffling experience. I dont see why she needed to say she thought about me all month, then when I call her on it a week later she turns it into "I meant I thought about you all month cause I worried about you incase you were doing stupid shit or still sad over us." How convenient.
Enjoy your diseases.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
lost said:

You just got played like a gameboy. Shit

Whyme_foh

shitlord
lost said:
I hope to god you used protection.

LOL. You guys are rich. So, in order to give relationship advice in this thread, you have to have perfect ones first? Then what"s the fucking point of this thread? None of you are any good at it, so by your own logic, you shouldn"t be giving advice. Yet here we are in this self-help-me-get-laid circle jerk.

Also: kids born out of wedlock have to be born before you"re married, no? Date of Marriage: July 18th. Date of Birth: November 17th. OH SNAP.

You forgot the part where you brag about your MASSIVE savings.
When all anyone can come up with is a post from a year ago, where I had debt issues that have since been resolved, yeah, this is relevant information. I mean, how else do I prove I"m out of debt? Or, perhaps the more logical option is that you"d rather post outdated insults to appear cool to your e-buddies, than actually be right.

You people"s lives suck so horribly you constantly have to come in here and defend their awesomeness. Damn you suck.
Lazy Saturday fun, lover. I don"t even remember you exist once I close the browser.

Sucking cum out of a cooter. - Priceless
Hey, some people have kinky sex lives. Others like suping up cars and smoking pot for funsies. Others buy $300 jeans and post passive-aggressive retorts on the internet for funsies.

Feels good, man.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
LOL. You guys are rich. So, in order to give relationship advice in this thread, you have to have perfect ones first? Then what"s the fucking point of this thread? None of you are any good at it, so by your own logic, you shouldn"t be giving advice. Yet here we are in this self-help-me-get-laid circle jerk.

Also: kids born out of wedlock have to be born before you"re married, no? Date of Marriage: July 18th. Date of Birth: November 17th. OH SNAP.

When all anyone can come up with is a post from a year ago, where I had debt issues that have since been resolved, yeah, this is relevant information. I mean, how else do I prove I"m out of debt? Or, perhaps the more logical option is that you"d rather post outdated insults to appear cool to your e-buddies, than actually be right.

Lazy Saturday fun, lover. I don"t even remember you exist once I close the browser.

Hey, some people have kinky sex lives. Others like suping up cars and smoking pot for funsies. Others buy $300 jeans and post passive-aggressive retorts on the internet for funsies.

Feels good, man.
Try not to confuse me with them, I have no affiliation.

I"m sorry that you felt the need to defend your honor on the internet to a bunch of people making fun of you. I"m sorry that you feel the need to PROVE that you"re out of debt to people on forum that are obviously getting a rise out of you for their own enjoyment.

It"s pathetic really. You come saying how awesome and fruitful your life is to people that really could not care any less about it. You try to justify your life by using it as an arguing point on an internet forum of how capable and successful you are. But then in the same breath try to insult people for doing things with their life that validate the same way you"re trying to. You poor man. I feel for you.