Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
See, there we go with the mad again. Who are you in the grand scheme of shit around here? In my life, you"re just a series of words on the internet. I"m never going to meet you, never gonna have a conversation with you, never gonna give 2 shits about you. You could disappear tomorrow and I"d never miss you. Or you could write every post in this thread, it wouldn"t change my life one single bit.

I"m not mad, I"m completely indifferent. I just call em like I see em. You"re a hypocrite. You pretend to be this stone cold, calculated, bitch laying badass, and you"re just as clueless as anyone else. No one knows what makes women tick. All we can do is come together as a giant unit and discuss what the possible outcomes could be. Lately, it"s not been that. It"s been the single guys thinking they"re hot shit because they get mad pussy (Which, hint, you don"t, since you"ve been with the same girl for awhile now), and better than the married guys because our lives are oh so boring. Fact : Married people are in relationships too. We understand the complex interactions between men and women because WE FUCKING LIVE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Look, hey, lets start this over. There are some unfortunate realities that come with asking for advice, or "putting yourself out there" telling your story to other people. The reality is that there are probably some things you"re going to hear that you don"t want to admit to yourself. It"s kinda like how Eomer appears to maybe be starting to come around to the fact that he doesn"t come off like he thinks he comes off when he talks to the opposite sex. We brought this up to him a year ago, and he played it off. Now you can tell in his posts that he"s really starting to put a lot more thought into the way he acts and the things he says to other people. Were we saying it to be mean? No. Did he want to hear it? No. Is is probably the truth? Yes.

Hey, I don"t care. Don"t want my advice? Don"t take it. But don"t pretend that you"re any more qualified on relationships than anyone else out here. You might be the most qualified on YOURS, but in general, we"re all just shooting from the hip here. Get over yourself.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
TheCutlery said:
See, there we go with the mad again. Who are you in the grand scheme of shit around here? In my life, you"re just a series of words on the internet. I"m never going to meet you, never gonna have a conversation with you, never gonna give 2 shits about you. You could disappear tomorrow and I"d never miss you. Or you could write every post in this thread, it wouldn"t change my life one single bit.

I"m not mad, I"m completely indifferent. I just call em like I see em. You"re a hypocrite. You pretend to be this stone cold, calculated, bitch laying badass, and you"re just as clueless as anyone else. No one knows what makes women tick. All we can do is come together as a giant unit and discuss what the possible outcomes could be. Lately, it"s not been that. It"s been the single guys thinking they"re hot shit because they get mad pussy (Which, hint, you don"t, since you"ve been with the same girl for awhile now), and better than the married guys because our lives are oh so boring. Fact : Married people are in relationships too. We understand the complex interactions between men and women because WE FUCKING LIVE IT EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Look, hey, lets start this over. There are some unfortunate realities that come with asking for advice, or "putting yourself out there" telling your story to other people. The reality is that there are probably some things you"re going to hear that you don"t want to admit to yourself. It"s kinda like how Eomer appears to maybe be starting to come around to the fact that he doesn"t come off like he thinks he comes off when he talks to the opposite sex. We brought this up to him a year ago, and he played it off. Now you can tell in his posts that he"s really starting to put a lot more thought into the way he acts and the things he says to other people. Were we saying it to be mean? No. Did he want to hear it? No. Is is probably the truth? Yes.

Hey, I don"t care. Don"t want my advice? Don"t take it. But don"t pretend that you"re any more qualified on relationships than anyone else out here. You might be the most qualified on YOURS, but in general, we"re all just shooting from the hip here. Get over yourself.
fucking JAEGER BOMBS

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
So I decided after two years to try dating again...and after having read this thread for so long I have to give you all props, I have no fucking idea how you guys deal with this shit. This is the result of my first "experience" on Okcupid.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Just for context my pictures are plainly available and no, at least currently, I am not fat, she just blew a gasket accusing me of messaging her just to fuck with her, and any conversation topic would result in "I don"t fucking care about that"... this was after we talked fine for 2 days and I didn"t IM her for *1* day because I literally was not at a computer all day, which I had even mentioned in advance.

"listen you piece of shit i asked you a question that was completely separate from the fucking conversation. i wanted to know how overweight you were. i was looking for a fucking number. it had NOTHING TO DO WITH WHY YOU WOULD MESSAGE ME. i was wondering how much you weighed because i wanted to know if i could possibly ever be physically attracted to you.

i hope you fucking DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT FOR TREATING ME THIS WAY I JUST WANTED TO FUCKING KNOW ONE THING AND YOU FUCKING BLOCK ME YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD PIG I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU IH ATE YOU!!!!!! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TREAT ME LIKE GARBAGE AND ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD"

Seriously...if I had to deal with even 1 "experience" like this before finding an even normal girl who may or may not like me...I"d rather go back to my lifestyle of celibacy, I literally have 0 tolerance for RL drama of any kind.

So really, props to all you guys who can somehow wade through this shit.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Whyme said:
I hope to god you used protection.
I did, and yeah I did get used but so did she! For sex and weed.

I"m just trying to make sense of the whole I thought about you all month comment, I mean really? Pretty low blow

findar_foh

shitlord
Mippo said:
Heh so the chick I play WoW with deleted her char (raid equipped 80 priest) and we had it out this past Saturday. I like her so much, it"s been tearing me up inside the past week I"ve already sent way too many texts and yet, I still can"t stop thinking about her. I"ve been crazy about her for over a year.

She is with another guy so I even forced myself to stop talking to her for 2 months (mid dec -> mid feb) but in the back of my mind I knew she would immediately pick up if I ever called her again so it wasn"t as hard and I still talked to her when we played WoW. I awkwardly ignored her when I saw her out and I know she would ask my friends where I was to try to find me out although she claims to have never liked me, not even as a friend now.

We used to talk for hours on the phone and anytime I invited her out she would go, usually just the two of us. We were hanging out long before we started playing WoW together but now she is texting me that she was simply using me for a free WoW account (I was paying for it) and she got rid of me after no longer wanting to play. She deleted the char so I couldn"t use it as she is picky about that stuff. We actually talked quite a bit after she deleted the char but the catalyst was that a few days later I went and had her char undeleted by a GM and told her best friend before I told her. When she found out, I got a text saying fuck off and lose my number. I mishandled that situation when she wouldn"t answer my phone and left a message telling her to stop being a whiny bitch about it.

For a few days we argued about the char, then it turned into more. I"ve kind of been doing crappy shit to her over the past few months (ignoring her, and when I did talk to her I insulted her a few times). I think I was doing it subconsciously because I could not stop thinking about her or talking to her for months and she was with another guy. I couldn"t move on. I told her I liked her on many occasions but she never gave me closure (never said I don"t like you), just went with it. I think she didn"t want to piss me off or hurt my feelings. So I"m pressing for it even more, and probably annoying her in the process because I simply wanted closure. I"d make comments about her looks in a mean way, I always called her boyfriend a douchebag which I knew pissed her off. That went on for like 4 months.

With the char undeletion thing setting it all off, she slowly started pouring more salt on the wound and tearing into me about the other stuff which honestly I didn"t do on purpose, I was doing it because I couldn"t stop thinking about her and couldn"t get over her. I think I was trying to piss her off. We had a long argument in texts where we bitched each other out, her more then me as I tried laying off until it got to the point she was fed up and just told me to stop fucking texting her. The next day I apologized in kind of a pathetic sappy way through e-mail and through text which she never responded to at all and that"s where it is at now.

I kind of pushed her to that point and yet, I"m fucking miserable that I can"t call her. She was absolutely amazing in every way, one of the nicest girls I know but I also know she holds a grudge like none other and she had to be pushed quite a bit to get to this point. I"m worried I"ll never get to talk to her again and it"s tearing me up. Everything I did revolved around her, going out, talking on the phone, playing WoW etc. If I called her, ANYTIME, she would either answer or text that she would call me back asap. She always looked out for me and was always nice to me. Her text stating she never considered me a friend tore me up badly although I can"t see how that"s true at all, probably just how she feels now and I lost my will to even log into WoW. Even when I"m in game it always reminds me of her and I"m completely miserable

Fucking A this royally sucks. The last girl I truly liked was about 4 years ago. I rarely ever fall for chicks and I fell for my best friend that had a boyfriend and apparently never felt the same way about me. Makes me such a douchebag, especially how I treated her because I was incapable of coping with my feelings. Mippo persona aside I"m quite popular in real life and HATE people being mad at me, it drives me crazy. The fact that I like her so much and knowing *I* caused these problems is eating me up. I wish I could"ve been better at dealing with my feelings and backed off without pissing her off or in an awkward way (ignoring her for 2 months in a row for no reason). Right now I just think back to how just 2 weeks ago she came to my work and chilled with me simply to keep me company, how she used to ask about me all the time, how she always answered my texts or returned my phone calls, how she was always there for me when I needed her etc and it pains me inside to know that"s gone, probably forever but at least for a few months. The irony is that since I always went to her with my major problems I have nobody reliable to go to with this. Everything I do now makes me think about her. It"s probably, in the long run, for the best since she claims to have never liked me and this is the only way I am going to get over her and move on but fuck it hurts in the meantime. I understand the moving on part, I"ve been trying to do it for months, what gets me the most is the fact that this happened on her terms and not mine.

Yay, I finally get to contribute to this thread in a real fashion.
saving because I always enjoy a story that makes me smile.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Mippo said:
she is texting me that she was simply using me for a free WoW account (I was paying for it) and she got rid of me after no longer wanting to play. She deleted the char so I couldn"t use it as she is picky about that stuff
Mippo said:
The next day I apologized in kind of a pathetic sappy way through e-mail and through text which she never responded to at all and that"s where it is at now.
lol

Bleargh... my love life is a mess. Dating four women.

The first I"ve really fallen for but she doesn"t want a relationship right now.

The second wants to be in a relationship with me but I can"t do that because of the first.

The third just randomly fell off the planet after being really into me. Doesn"t return calls or texts.

The fourth is all around average in looks, job, etc. If I were single I"d probably be glad to be going out with her, but she"s found me at a bad time competition wise.

I should probably just stay single.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
Yeah, I have no problem posting the good and the bad on here although it"s funny because people always believe the bad stories I post and never the good ones.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ashes Emberblade said:
Bleargh... my love life is a mess. Dating four women.

The first I"ve really fallen for but she doesn"t want a relationship right now.

The second wants to be in a relationship with me but I can"t do that because of the first.

The third just randomly fell off the planet after being really into me. Doesn"t return calls or texts.

The fourth is all around average in looks, job, etc. If I were single I"d probably be glad to be going out with her, but she"s found me at a bad time competition wise.

I should probably just stay single.
Well I would say you are dating 2 women since the first doesn"t like you that much and the third disappeared. You saying you can"t be with the second because of the first doesn"t matter because the first doesn"t want to be with you anyway and the fourth sounds uglier than the second. Second it is!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Darus Grey said:
So I decided after two years to try dating again...and after having read this thread for so long I have to give you all props, I have no fucking idea how you guys deal with this shit. This is the result of my first "experience" on Okcupid.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:

Just for context my pictures are plainly available and no, at least currently, I am not fat, she just blew a gasket accusing me of messaging her just to fuck with her, and any conversation topic would result in "I don"t fucking care about that"... this was after we talked fine for 2 days and I didn"t IM her for *1* day because I literally was not at a computer all day, which I had even mentioned in advance.

"listen you piece of shit i asked you a question that was completely separate from the fucking conversation. i wanted to know how overweight you were. i was looking for a fucking number. it had NOTHING TO DO WITH WHY YOU WOULD MESSAGE ME. i was wondering how much you weighed because i wanted to know if i could possibly ever be physically attracted to you.

i hope you fucking DIE YOU PIECE OF SHIT FOR TREATING ME THIS WAY I JUST WANTED TO FUCKING KNOW ONE THING AND YOU FUCKING BLOCK ME YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD PIG I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE I HATE YOU I HATE YOU IH ATE YOU!!!!!! YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT TREAT ME LIKE GARBAGE AND ACT ALL HIGH AND MIGHTY YOU STUPID FUCKING BASTARD"

Seriously...if I had to deal with even 1 "experience" like this before finding an even normal girl who may or may not like me...I"d rather go back to my lifestyle of celibacy, I literally have 0 tolerance for RL drama of any kind.

So really, props to all you guys who can somehow wade through this shit.
Given that odds are any one person you talk to not being good relationship material for you, ending up with a story like that is batting WAY above par. Think of all the stories here of things not working out after the first, second, 10th date and nothing interesting at all happens, and in 3 simple days of conversation you have an awesome story and took nearly no time to get it.

In summary, you are being unnecessarily negative my friend. Crazy = funny...assuming she doesn"t stalk and kill you.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kenadul said:
Well I would say you are dating 2 women since the first doesn"t like you that much and the third disappeared. You saying you can"t be with the second because of the first doesn"t matter because the first doesn"t want to be with you anyway and the fourth sounds uglier than the second. Second it is!
I would say he"s dating zero women, which he admits.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
On an unrelated note to the current girl, Xerxes added me as a friend on Facebook last weekend out of nowhere. One or the other of us had removed the other sometime back last spring or summer, not sure why or when. So I added her and sent her a message asking what was up:

Me: Hey, what"s up with the random Facebook friending? How are things? Get tired of driving a convertible in the winter yet?

Her: Well I "randomly" was thinking about you so decided to creep on your fb but we weren"t friends so...yeah I know wierd lol!! Oh and its an all wheel drive convertible thank you very much how are you?

Me: haha yeah, I don"t know who removed who, but I tried to friend you awhile back and you must have ignored it or something. Cold Xerxes!

I"m well thanks. Busy with work, things aren"t 2007 any more so we actually have to work to get work these days instead of it just falling in to our laps. Looking forward to getting out on the motorcycle ASAP, the past few weeks have been torture.

Her: I can"t wait for the top down in the covertible either!! yeah guess the economy wasn"t as sweet as it was but good to know your still hanging in there and having to actually work for a change>>haha jk Anyhow if you are ever interested in grabbing a drink and smoking a good one, hit me up!

I"m pretty sure that last time I saw her FB profile, or maybe it was just a profile pic, it was of her and the other dude she"d been seeing at around the same time as me, however I see no evidence of his existence now. Looks like she"s got me on a limited profile list so I can"t snoop around much. And the reason she was "randomly" thinking of me is that she was at my friend"s bar watching a hockey game during the Olympics and talked with him for a bit, asked how I was etc.

Zeitgeist_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
On an unrelated note to the current girl, Xerxes added me as a friend on Facebook last weekend out of nowhere.
Sounds exactly like the dude with his ex-gf calling him when the heroin addict was out of the picture (for a while)....