Girls who broke your heart thread

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Just cracked open a bear, debating how i should commit suicide because it makes me emo and depressed. Discuss boys!
Same thing just happened to me, although she"s coming back later tonight. I knew that I would miss her but I completely underestimated just how much her being gone would affect me. It"s a strange feeling being so quietly attached to someone in that way.

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Relevant

170723_I_just_cracked_open_a_bear.jpg

170723_I_just_cracked_open_a_bear.jpg

Needless said:
GF confirmed for going to china for 2.5 weeks in June.

Just cracked open a bear, debating how i should commit suicide because it makes me emo and depressed. Discuss boys!
Fuck other women for 2.5 weeks? Just make sure you remove all evidence from your house and car before she gets back.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Needless said:
GF confirmed for going to china for 2.5 weeks in June.

2.5 weeks is nothing, don"t be a little bitch

Needless

Toe Sucker
God damnit i was kidding, I just wanted an excuse to bust out the Just cracked open a bear line. This Wakandan can survive for ~3 weeks cmon now~

JUST CRACKED OPEN A BEAR AND PLAYIN SOME SF4 FOR MY IPOD, THINKIN BOUT SUICIDE SHOULD I DO IT?

in before yes because im playing FFXIII

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
If she does stick to her word, then things will be fine for 14 years.
That"s what you"re letting it ALL ride on. A woman who has divorced you and moved on sitting idle for 14 years and not at any point thinking, "I want more money. OMG! And I can fuck over Brad at the same time."

Brad needs to explain the situation to a friend and let him make the decision, because he is not able to make it and doesnt trust the mighty internet advice. Or at least talk to a lawyer who will tell him the same.
In the end nobody (who wants his best) will ever agree with his point of view.

Brad, keep in mind that all humans are egoists and that women base their decisions on emotions and not logic. A bad day, a disagreement and the wish to get you out of her life is all the excuse she needs to screw your life. That doesnt make her a bad person, it makes her normal. Giving her that kind of power when you had a choice not to is plain out stupid.

Dibs on 1 1/2 years btw.

Brad2770 said:
How am I going to get a restraining order? Please, enlighten me.

More specifically, what exactly will I do to make her feel like she needs one?
You had anger management issues and had to see a therapist because of it. And you are asking why you are going to get a restraining order? Seriously?

Its not like there needs to be a reason anyway. I also have one. I am not allowed to go within 100 meters of someone or her house. Reason? Told her I am moving out next month, she started to terrorize me, throw stuff at me and even attack me. I fled, did live with my family for a week, found a new flat and moved in there. When I went back to get my stuff I wasnt even allowed to go in. Friends had to get my stuff with two policeman watching. It felt so unfair, unreasonable and stupid that I was about to do something very stupid if my friends wouldnt have stopped me -- without having anger management issues. All she had to do is say that I was the one attacking her and she was afraid of me coming back. In reality I never wanted to see her again and just get my stuff.

Was a lovely person when I first met her, btw.

So yea, you will get one when shit hits the fan.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Brad, I have a buddy who"s about 13 years older than me. He had a 10 year old daughter when I met him. Her mother (henceforth referred to as "the bitch") did anything, and everything she could to make John"s life hell. She knew he preferred his daughter"s hair long. The bitch kept it boy short. She knew the custody agreement only allowed for every other weekend, and she never allowed a minute more than that. Every single paycheck, he was reminded of her bullshit, as he was making jack and shit and getting completely and totally raped financially, to the point where he was working overnights and as much overtime as possible, because (at the time at least), they couldn"t touch the shift differential and his OT pay. Other than that, he was making barely minimum wage. He lived like this for years man. Years. With his only sense of satisfaction coming from taking Amanda up to the cabin every other weekend and going fishing. For 12 out of every 14 days, he was the most miserable prick you could ever meet, all for the joy of the last 2. Horrible, horrible way to live.

His daughter died of cancer about 9 years ago now. Finally free of the Bitch and her curse of custody. No longer must he play fiddle for her whims. But a terrible price he paid.

Get a lawyer, you dumb fuck.

findar_foh

shitlord
Remember that time your dad told you "this will happen?"

and you thought "no way, I"m going to break the mold I"m going to make it happen!"

then you burned yourself?

I"m predicting Brad gets a 3rd degree one from this.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Hey math wizards, I said 6 month blocks. That means that your dibs on month 27.865 makes no sense. And no, you can"t call x period after the ex"s wedding, unless you know when the wedding is and do the math on your own.

Start time is April for sake of ease:
0-6 months:
7-12 months:
13-18 months: Inconsiderate
19-24 months: Stratos
25-30 months: Dabamf
31-36 months:

Etoille: clarify
Sutekh: clarify
Tenks: math fail
Brad (lol betting against yourself): clarify

There"s no money, just fail-predicting pride.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Should narrow it to 3 month blocks, 6 month blocks makes it go out to far, we"d have people betting 3 years out and who the hell will remember this at that time? :p