Girls who broke your heart thread

owakefka said:
She tends to be attracted to guys who ignore her, because everyone she hangs around usually falls for her eventually.
owakefka said:
I was so aggressive with her compared to any other woman in my life
Thats not special. Every woman is attracted to guys who ignore her. Oh wait, its better the other way around: They are not interested in guys that show interest just like that. Prolly thats where you fucked up.

She knows that you want her and you are in her friends zone. Life is terrible, and now look for another girl because you will not get her like that. Enjoy life, have a cool life that she wants to be a part of (!) and have other girls around you to make her jealous. Maybe at some point you get lucky.

Zeitgeist_foh

shitlord
Shabado said:
Also all 3 option are terrible.
Yes.

findar said:
F-F-F-F-F-F-FRIENNDZOONNNEEEEEE
Yes.

Inconsiderable said:
She knows that you want her and you are in her friends zone. Life is terrible, and now look for another girl because you will not get her like that.
Yes.

Just fuck it, don"t run after her. It might suck at first but once you find a worthwhile substitute you won"t think twice about her.

Brad2770

Zeitgeist said:
Just fuck it, don"t run after her. It might suck at first but once you find a worthwhile substitute you won"t think twice about her.
Wait wait wait.. I"ve got this:

"...Or you can be like me!"

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
She sounds like a nut if she"d get annoyed over her boyfriend not converting to Islam, or any religion for that matter. You chose well by going to a Mimiron raid over going out with her. As for everything else lmao

Stratos_foh

shitlord
you think this girl is perfect because you"re infatuated with her.

you think she"s extra perfect because you"re infatuated with her and she shows no interest. (she likes the guy who ignores her.. you"re in the same situation).

the "convert to islam" bit set off "retard" flags for me, but if that doesn"t faze you I suppose it doesn"t matter.

wake up brah. if you"re going to med school, you"ll find at least a few more "perfect" women, so next time, don"t fuck up. play it cool and be a bit more independent and self-driven. a woman wants to work at it and earn your affection. if you just throw ALL of it at her 100% at the start, she loses interest. it works the exact same way for a dude.

bottom line: I don"t think it"s EVER in your favor for a girl to know you"re 100% into them. and once they know you ARE 100% into them, it"s hard as hell to repair the damage. It"s not even worth trying. in your case, the damage is done, move on!

Sinron_foh

shitlord
Badabidi said:
She sounds like a nut if she"d get annoyed over her boyfriend not converting to Islam, or any religion for that matter. You chose well by going to a Mimiron raid over going out with her. As for everything else lmao
Jihad Jane or someshit! Yeah jebus raiding verse that shit! No sticking the pole in the crazy hole. No mas!

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
She has no interest in you at all. She doesn"t even view you as having a penis. The reason she dates dudes who ignore her is because she"s an immature cunt who has no desire for a meaningful relationship. Nothing is going to happen here except you wasting more of your life thinking this "perfect" girl will want to marry you.

Protip: A girl cannot be perfect for you if she sees you as eunuch.

-edit-

Lol I actually read the entire thing. It was so boring it took me like 10 attempts. God damn you"re also planning on white knighting her in 3 years? Seriously? Fucking serious? Lmao she"s going to be all "OMG! I married an asshole I was attracted to physically and he kept me interested with his aloof personality but I"ve changed my ways and want to marry your boring ugly ass! We"re perfect together I was so blind! Now put on this fucking robe and ride a camel cause you"re Islamic now! I know you"ll convert since I have you in the palm of my hand and anytime my jerk (tee hee) boyfriend "breaks up" with me I can always count on your sad lonely WoW raiding ass to coddle me and fulfill my nutty emotional needs. I will forever live in mediocrity and without passion but at least I took the safe bet! Nothing more fun than walking into Vegas with $500, betting nothing, and leaving with $500. You"re my $500 chip, babe, and I"ll never bet you!"

Hooby_foh

shitlord
owakefka said:
Recently I"ve started in believing in what my friends have been telling me for years, that I"m too picky and I"m too patient and I take things way too slow.

I"ve been in several relationships (I"m young 23) and I"ve never seen anything promising in any of them or within the woman for that matter. I have this bad habit of summing up a woman when I first meet them, call it intuition but usually I"m able to tell how far a relationship will go before I get into one. There is only girl I have ever EVER met that I would literally go to the ends of the earth and back for. She"s the most beautiful woman I know, her values are incredible, she"s very funny, shes the type of person that lights up a room, she"s down to earth and open minded and listens to her parents very well (who were both genius doctors at one time that speak 5 different languages.) And I know, I"m describing everyone"s dream girl practically but even I will admit shes not perfect, I know her physical, mental flaws really well, but for some reason I CANNOT get over her that and the strongest attribute she has (the main reason I"m completely infatuated with her) is I think she will make a damn good mom, if not the best in the world. One problem, she dates a guy twice her age (shes 22 and the guy is 38 something) because she had one bad experience with her first love (13 year old crush) and says most guys are immature.

She tends to be attracted to guys who ignore her, because everyone she hangs around usually falls for her eventually. When I met her, I was instantly attracted, I never ditched class for a woman in my life until I met this woman, hell I never exerted more effort in impressing a woman until I met her and we met 2 years ago. I was so aggressive with her compared to any other woman in my life and then I found out she had a boyfriend, which is fine. The only reason I"m still contact with her is I made a promise to be her friend, and she was there for me when my father died. We are still friends to this day, not close enough to be friends friends but not far away to be stranger friends. I had one opportunity to take her out on a date when she was vulnerable and her boyfriend said he refused to convert to Islam and other little things annoyed her. I told myself, if she"s really going to break up with him, I shouldn"t rush into it, I chose to raid kill a 10 man Mmirion with my guild instead of going out with her.

My only concern is she"s from a Middle Eastern background, that is, you don"t get divorced in this type of culture. She"s been with this guy for 3 years, I"ve met him, he"s like a grownup kid but I"m bias. She"s in a different country to spend time with cousins, she won"t be back till the summer.Now,I figure I have a couple ways of playing this out,1st optionis to sever the friendship, move on, maybe contact her later on,2nd optionis to possibly go along with her to the same med school in where we prob spend next 2 years of our life near each other, let nature take it"s course, she has a very bad memory, and is attracted to whoever is relatively close to her. My3rd optionis to go all out, let her know my feelings (don"t know whether I should down talk her current BF or how I think she will be unhappy in the future) and throw it all out on the table and walk away. This is like option 1, but option 1 will give her no closure. She has bad experiences with getting no closure.

I"m know I wrote an essay, but to be honest, I grew up with these boards, these boards have some of the most intelligent underrated people I know lurking. I figure someone would have wisdom or advice to lend.
From a logical point of view, you contradicted yourself (in describing her strengths+flaws) several times in those paragraphs alone. Not to mention the fact that you don"t seem to be Islamic, and from what you said that seems to be a pretty big deal breaker for her - maybe not for dating; but I would assume for the person she wants to raise her children, which is your main interest in her (or so you think, I still would be willing to wager it"s the fact you thought you would have won her with your "trying harder than you ever had before" and the fact you came up empty is hard to accept, no one likes to think their best wasn"t good enough).

If your statement about summing up relationships when you first meet girls is true: then every good and negative thing you said about her is moot. You decided you wanted this girl from the very beginning and the fact that you can"t have her just makes you want her more. Before you even think about following any advice at all, it would probably be wise to spend some time reflecting on the possibility that a lot of the things you see in her are being projected onto her as a result of "finally finding the girl you know you want to be with". Pro tip- if you have even a slight hunch this might be the case, then it is. Hormones and the lack of being able to view things objectively are making it hard for you to accept.

Assuming this isn"t just one of your first experiences having a crush on someone. You pretty much answered your own question, as a comment in passing that you later ignored.

"what happens happens in life"

If you really do value her friendship but would be open to something more, just let her know that in a non pushy and non desperate type of way. If she is a good a friend as you say she is, she will let you know if she would be open to something more based on your personality/physical appearance if you are both at the point of your life where it is would work for you both. Assuming she is, stop contacting her until things cool down for her in your mind. Live your life until she is an after thought (make sure to actually get a different partner in this time, if you don"t you are not being fair to yourself, being with someone else is a good way to make sure your desire is somewhat logical and not completely emotional), and if at that point you still feel the same way about occasionally drop her a line to see how she"s doing and catch up with things. People here like to pull the friend zone card all the time, but the fact is you can be friends with girls and be mutually attracted but both mature and accepting of the fact it is something that would be enjoyable but just isn"t the right time for it - as long as it"s agreed upon that there is a sexual attraction it"s not that hard to do.

But don"t wait for her, don"t expect it to ever happen, don"t count on it, and definitely don"t plan your life around it. Live your life the way you should to be the best for yourself, don"t even consider her as a part of it. If something is supposed to happen, it will happen - but take it for what it would be, an extremely unlikely event that "would be nice" if it happened, but realistically probably won"t. Formulating any "plans" (at least plans that she isn"t working with you to achieve) will only increase your yearning and dependency for her, they won"t actually increase the chance of you ending up together.

Seriously though, trying to convert people to a religion (let alone becoming mad they don"t want to) is some crazy ass bullshit, and if I were you I would lose my respect for her for that alone.

BTW: The whole premise of my advice is that you actually value her as a friend, and would value her as a friend even with out the romantic interest. If that"s not the case, gtfo NOW.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck you, I don"t need to do anything more concrete. That"s my time block mother fucker.

owakefka_foh

shitlord
Thanks, I appreciate all the advice and comments, I"m not going to defend her honor because there really is no need to I know what she is no matter what anyone says. I"m 50/50 on my whole dream aspect, I just don"t think I will ever get over her since she was my first real true crush. The whole thing about her being Islamic, most Muslims that are raised in America are just like Christians you see today, they are religious by name, doesn"t mean they practice it fully. She has a lot of good virtues because for a short time she was raised in the middle east. I don"t mind Islam, I don"t mind most religion to be honest, if I were to practice religion, I would not go to mosque, temple, church or synagogues though. And I don"t necessarily think she is perfect, but I think I would be able to put up with this woman for the rest of my life and do what"s necessary to make her happy, given the opportunity.

I"ve been in a relationship since meeting her, actually a very pretty girl and incredibly intelligent girl from Turkey. (middle eastern girls have that natural beauty, you know? even though Turkey isn"t really considered middle eastern) And we"ve never mutually broken up, things are left unsaid between us because she had to go back home. My problem is, I"m a very stubborn individual, once I get something in my mind, I pretty much stick to it forever unless someone really shows me up.

And I"ve considered myself in the friend zone for a long time actually. I was actually at the point where she was never on my mind. Then there came a point in time where her boyfriend and her were having serious issues. I gave her my opinion on life and how to treat things, she in a shocked manner said she really agreed and she would really like life like that. That day luck was on my side, she was overly interested in me, before in classes she never asked me questions or to help her and she kept looking at me while I was just paying attention to the teacher. Luck came to have it, my mother at her work found tickets for premier of X-Men Origins where Hugh Jackman was going to be and got two free tickets, when I brought this up in front of a group of friends, she immediately said "I"ll go." That night, I decided to Mmirmiron or however you spell it in a 10 man with some buddies instead of going to the movies with her. A week later, she was back to normal and she basically rekindled my whole infatuation with her. Now, she"s gone in Europe for 6-7 months and for some reason, I can"t get her off my mind.

To sum up what I wrote: Thanks for the advice, religion isn"t a big issue to me (but it depends on religious they are), I"ve gone from head over heels to not caring back to head over heels and I"m a very stubborn individual.

Zeitgeist_foh

shitlord
owakefka said:
I"m 50/50 on my whole dream aspect, I just don"t think I will ever get over her since she was my first real true crush.
You shouldn"t say that. Everyone here had his "first real love/crush" and thought there would be no one else..(although we were 16 at that time )
But honestly, just try to forget her and after a while (not 2 days and not 2 weeks) you will get over her.

Life goes on, really.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
Thanks, I appreciate all the advice and comments, I"m not going to defend her honor because there really is no need to I know what she is no matter what anyone says. I"m 50/50 on my whole dream aspect, I just don"t think I will ever get over her since she was my first real true crush. The whole thing about her being Islamic, most Muslims that are raised in America are just like Christians you see today, they are religious by name, doesn"t mean they practice it fully. She has a lot of good virtues because for a short time she was raised in the middle east. I don"t mind Islam, I don"t mind most religion to be honest, if I were to practice religion, I would not go to mosque, temple, church or synagogues though. And I don"t necessarily think she is perfect, but I think I would be able to put up with this woman for the rest of my life and do what"s necessary to make her happy, given the opportunity.

I"ve been in a relationship since meeting her, actually a very pretty girl and incredibly intelligent girl from Turkey. (middle eastern girls have that natural beauty, you know? even though Turkey isn"t really considered middle eastern) And we"ve never mutually broken up, things are left unsaid between us because she had to go back home. My problem is, I"m a very stubborn individual, once I get something in my mind, I pretty much stick to it forever unless someone really shows me up.

And I"ve considered myself in the friend zone for a long time actually. I was actually at the point where she was never on my mind. Then there came a point in time where her boyfriend and her were having serious issues. I gave her my opinion on life and how to treat things, she in a shocked manner said she really agreed and she would really like life like that. That day luck was on my side, she was overly interested in me, before in classes she never asked me questions or to help her and she kept looking at me while I was just paying attention to the teacher. Luck came to have it, my mother at her work found tickets for premier of X-Men Origins where Hugh Jackman was going to be and got two free tickets, when I brought this up in front of a group of friends, she immediately said "I"ll go." That night, I decided to Mmirmiron or however you spell it in a 10 man with some buddies instead of going to the movies with her. A week later, she was back to normal and she basically rekindled my whole infatuation with her. Now, she"s gone in Europe for 6-7 months and for some reason, I can"t get her off my mind.

To sum up what I wrote: Thanks for the advice, religion isn"t a big issue to me (but it depends on religious they are), I"ve gone from head over heels to not caring back to head over heels and I"m a very stubborn individual.
I can"t decide if you"re a troll or not. I"m just going to back away from this discussion, very slowly.

Boobs in spoiler as consolation prize for wasting everyone"s time.
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
show_tits_21.jpg

show_tits_21.jpg

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Normally I"d say grow some balls, make a move, make something happen, and if she responds then great, and if you get rejected, you at least know the answer and you can move on.

But she"s in Europe for 6 months? What a stupid time to "realize" your infatuation for her. Sounds like you want what you can"t have. She"s gone and all of a sudden you"re dying for her? Don"t be ridiculous. You sound young, and I"ll tell you that it may seem like this girl is THE girl for you, but in 5 years you"re gonna be a different person and you"ll likely look back and giggle at your naivete. I don"t mean to be condescending, but get some perspective.