Girls who broke your heart thread

W

Wrathcaster

Permalink to the post I made some time ago, page 580 something. The crazy fuck buddy I was talking about. Somebody said something about the penthouse forum letters so I decided I"d pay up. Unfortunately mine is going to be short because i don"t feel like writing a goddamn literotica entry here. Have done literally anything I wanted to with her. Anal, facial, 3some, and more... Very productive acquaintance to say the least. And it seems like you guys were right.

I don"t have any evidence whatsoever to prove that she"s fucking other dudes but it"s very possible. When someone asked her if we were dating she freaked out and told me to tell anyone who asked that we were just friends... but is quick to tell me about other dudes hitting on her and how she tells them she"s involved with someone. Mind boggling. I guess that was the turning point for me that confirmed most of what was said about her just being a fuck buddy. I have to admit that I became emotionally invested unintentionally, maybe because we had been spending so much time together. But now things have slowed down considerably, and I"m not getting laid as much, getting nude pics as much, or any of the awesome things that I was being treated to on a daily basis.

On the other hand, I"ve been really sick the past 3 or 4 weeks and she"s been there for me every step of the way: bringing me medicine, food, weed when I was too sick to leave my apartment. There"s not a doubt in my mind that she genuinely is concerned about my well being, but I don"t think that translates into a healthy relationship. After all, if she wasn"t doing it, another one of my girl friends (not girlfriends) would have done it.

I actually tested her a few days ago just to see how indifferent she was to... whatever the arrangement we have is (ie fuck buddies who go on dates). Basically, started up a conversation about who we"d bang in class and she wouldn"t give me a straight answer, so when I told her who I"d bang in very definite terms ("oh definitely, I"d stick it up her butt at the drop of a hat"), she didn"t hesitate to get choked up and bring on the waterworks. But I know that game. I"ve cheated on people before, and I know one thing that usually happens in that situation is that alot of people become hypersensitive to the possibility of the other person being nonexclusive... and I think it"s probably the case here.

Most of the time, I disregard 90% of the advice I glean from FoHSS, but this time I think you guys hit the nail on the head. A relationship with this girl would end up killing me and I should probably just end whatever we have going sooner rather than later. I don"t know if she"s banging other dudes right now and I"ve got nothing to base that assumption on other than the circumstantial evidence I"ve offered here, but it"s a definite possibility.

So this time, I"ll give you guys the benefit of the doubt, though I will admit the thought that she is banging other people hadn"t occurred to me seriously until I sought outside opinions.

We"re going to a concert this weekend.. I have a feeling it"ll all end there.

Moral of the story: sometimes FoH is right; don"t get emotionally invested in a superfreak that denies she"s dating you.

And get lots of pics and vids before you"re done. I did

Ashes Emberblade said:
Bleargh... my love life is a mess. Dating four women.

The first I"ve really fallen for but she doesn"t want a relationship right now.

The second wants to be in a relationship with me but I can"t do that because of the first.

The third just randomly fell off the planet after being really into me. Doesn"t return calls or texts.

The fourth is all around average in looks, job, etc. If I were single I"d probably be glad to be going out with her, but she"s found me at a bad time competition wise.

I should probably just stay single.
Last night number 1, who was the rape victim I mentioned earlier, broke up with me "because she no longer felt safe with me." The relationship pretty much followed what you all said it would be. Very passionate sex, but afterwards she was very distant, completely crazy mood swings, etc. Ironically she broke up with me as I was driving to pick up number 2 for a date.

I saw number 3 on a shooting scene, she"s a reporter. She tried to ask me a question about the shooting and I was like... You know we can"t talk to the media. You choose this time to actually talk to me for once? And walked off.

I stopped calling number 4.

Number 2 is going well. Haven"t slayed the pussy yet but she"s fun and we get along really well.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Backstory in the spoilered part:

Went to the Oilers game with the Brit last night. Met her for dinner prior to the game as well. I really, really enjoyed her company. Right off the bat when I messaged her on Facebook a couple weeks back she was a smartass, and I really like it about her. I sent her a message on FB this morning to ask about who her cell is with because I"m still having text messaging issues (didn"t get one from her that I know she sent, as well as another friend), and to ask about what bets we"d made about a friendly argument or two we had. This is the response I get back:

Thanks again for the hockey match, those seats were amazing!

Just because only 1 of 752 412"s (Edmonton City Proper) people decided to write about the secret station does NOT make it a myth. Buuuut i"ll let you have it - I owe you $6.

The other bet was where Kate from Lost was from. As you can clearly see from wikipedia she is infact from Fort Saskatchewan en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evangeline_Lilly NOT Grande Cache - I"ll have $6 please - WE ARE EVEN

I can also confirm i am with Rogers, suggesting a DIRECT CORRELATION between cell phone providers and lost text messages. For this highly scientific advice you"ll be pleased to know i only charge $6.

i await my $6 :p

N.B Due to my genetic make-up i am unable to sit quietly through any television show....
I dunno, this is looking like a girl I will fall for very quickly. Drama ahead I am sure. Oh and going to dinner with Diane tonight, the friend hookup from December.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
eomer said:
Went to the Oilers game with the Brit last night. Met her for dinner prior to the game as well. I really, really enjoyed her company. Right off the bat when I messaged her on Facebook a couple weeks back she was a smartass, and I really like it about her. I sent her a message on FB this morning to ask about who her cell is with because I"m still having text messaging issues (didn"t get one from her that I know she sent, as well as another friend), and to ask about what bets we"d made about a friendly argument or two we had. This is the response I get back:
Brit sounds like a keeper. I"d cut Diane loose.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Yeah playful banter like that with some clear intelligence is probably the number one thing I look for in a girl. (This is assuming a certain baseline for looks) It shows a lot of confidence.

I used to know a girl who tried to make jokes like that or be "smart-assy" but anytime the joke was even slightly at my expense she had to follow it up with "JK!" because she was so insecure she was afraid I"d be insulted. Shit pissed me off to no end.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Tarrant220 said:
Both can be fixed with a quick trip to the doctor though, amirite?!
Hah, very true. Though insurance doesn"t cover the coat hanger does it? Pretty sure my insurance would cover whatever antibiotics I"d need to cure the clap.