Girls who broke your heart thread

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sorry Eomer, this is the internet. You won"t really find out what you"re good at here. Only what you"re bad at.

Dabamf said:
Etoille and Darus, no need to personally insult the guy if you don"t agree with what he"s doing. Etoille I know that"s your MO here, wait for brad or eomer to post then attack them, then buy more diamonds and eat a McGriddle, but darus I don"t recall that being yours.

Be constructive or stfu imo.

(I won"t say I haven"t slung a few shots at brad and probably eomer before, but it"s usually out of frustration andafter trying to be constructive and having it fall on deaf ears)
Oh, you mean like right now? (like 5 people who aren"t me?)

Einstein says the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

The difference between you and me is that I"m the sane one. I tried to be constructive in both cases and as soon as I realized it was a lost cause I cut bait and maintained my sanity.

And you can start preaching about being constructive and not attacking people when you start practicing it. Til then:

NO U.

Thats the other difference between you and I. I don"t sit here and cry and play the fucking victim. I dish it and I take it. I practice what I preach. I"ve earned the right to be as bitchy as I am. I"m not some giant walking hypocrite.

It"s FoH and life. Time to put your big boy pants on and learn to be an adult.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
Eomer comes across as the young, spontaneous entertainer type.
this sucks because girls are consistently turned off when you try and earn their laugher/smile all the time (you"re working too hard). they"re also turned off when you laugh at all their jokes, smile at everything they say, etc etc (you"re too easy to please).

You"re better off erring on the side of saying too little and laughing too little. basically, you"re better off erring on the side of being less expressive and less easily impressed. a manly man is like a rock!

sure, some girls will be turned off if you are too cold to them. but some dig that shit. ALL girls will be turned off if you"re too warm (creepy), otherwise they"re just using you for attention (whores).

ps.
etoille is a bitch. doesn"t matter how right she is because her rhetoric sucks. Once people learn to put on the "this is coming from a bitch" blinders on, her words lose their argumentative worth. etoille, you seem intelligent enough to get what I"m saying. It doesn"t matter how right you are if the audience isn"t listening or doesn"t WANT to listen. But hey, I don"t blame you for not taking the time and effort to make your posts more persuasive by writing them with your specific audience (example: brad) in mind. Most of your posts are written to the audience of FoH, not the person you"re arguing with. in a way, you"re just looking to say something right, then look over your shoulder at FoH and say "This guy is such a moron. Right guys? lol." so please don"t say you"ve genuinely tried anything in this thread; you"re only insulting yourself.

Jack Lemmons Balls said:
Well looks like things are working out a bit better now. Called it off with her a few weeks back. Today she got the plane ticket to go home. 2 more weeks and she is 3000 miles away. Still a pain in the ass having her around for after breaking it off. Cant even talk to her without a fight starting. Oh well, 2 weeks and it will all be over with. Back to fucking my socks though, thats the only bad part.

A nice job opportunity has come up too. It pays 3 times what im making now, so im keeping my fingers crossed for that. Hope everything ties it self up in a nice little bow!
The wife left on Tuesday. Not easy, but dealing with it. On the bright side, Wednesday i bought a Harley lol. Typical thing to do i guess.

Darus Grey_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Etoille and Darus, no need to personally insult the guy if you don"t agree with what he"s doing. Etoille I know that"s your MO here, wait for brad or eomer to post then attack them, then buy more diamonds and eat a McGriddle, but darus I don"t recall that being yours.

(I won"t say I haven"t slung a few shots at brad and probably eomer before, but it"s usually out of frustration and after trying to be constructive and having it fall on deaf ears)
I am being constructive, the way Eomer portrays the way they treat him really gives me the strong impression that they"re creeped out by him(sooner or later).

If describing the situation seems like an insult, what does that tell you?

Hooby_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:

(I won"t say I haven"t slung a few shots at brad and probably eomer before, but it"s usually out of frustration and after trying to be constructive and having it fall on deaf ears)
Darus"s MO is being objective and logical, it"s kind of his thing.

How is a neutral observation that could be used for a person"s benefit an insult and not constructive? It may not be "supportive", but in my opinion It"s actually better than giving someone advice, just present the facts and let them figure it out on their own.

Edit: Wrote that out before Darus responded. Oh well.

In all seriousness, Eomer, when a girl is that hard to pin down she"s seeing someone else. She"s leading you on as either a backup in case things don"t work out, or she enjoys the attention you"re giving her because it makes her feel wanted. Perhaps both. Believe me, I know from experience.

If she was really into you she"d make time for you. My advice is not to ask her on another date. Let her call you and invite you, the ball is in her court.

Solariss_foh

shitlord
I dunno where else to post this and didn"t want to start a new thread, lol...

Question: If you knew a girl had herpes, (she doesn"t know you know) would you still fuck her?

I really have no experience with this and have no clue how it works. If you wear a condom are you covered? Can you only contract it if she has had an outbreak? Like, if she has it on her thigh and my ballsack touches one of the blisters am I screwed?

Under no circumstances should you do that... a condom does not protect from herpes transmission and it can transmit even if she does not have an outbreak (visible sores.)

Also, the fact she hasn"t told you is abominable.

Stratos said:
Eomer comes across as the young, spontaneous entertainer type.
this sucks because girls are consistently turned off when you try and earn their laugher/smile all the time (you"re working too hard). they"re also turned off when you laugh at all their jokes, smile at everything they say, etc etc (you"re too easy to please).

You"re better off erring on the side of saying too little and laughing too little. basically, you"re better off erring on the side of being less expressive and less easily impressed. a manly man is like a rock!

sure, some girls will be turned off if you are too cold to them. but some dig that shit. ALL girls will be turned off if you"re too warm (creepy), otherwise they"re just using you for attention (whores).

ps.
etoille is a bitch. doesn"t matter how right she is because her rhetoric sucks. Once people learn to put on the "this is coming from a bitch" blinders on, her words lose their argumentative worth. etoille, you seem intelligent enough to get what I"m saying. It doesn"t matter how right you are if the audience isn"t listening or doesn"t WANT to listen. But hey, I don"t blame you for not taking the time and effort to make your posts more persuasive by writing them with your specific audience (example: brad) in mind. Most of your posts are written to the audience of FoH, not the person you"re arguing with. in a way, you"re just looking to say something right, then look over your shoulder at FoH and say "This guy is such a moron. Right guys? lol." so please don"t say you"ve genuinely tried anything in this thread; you"re only insulting yourself.
Obviously. Clearly I care a lot about what other people think. I"m not going back and finding the posts - for the record I did start out as constructive with Brad, and Eomer actually came at me on the bandwagon first .

I"m not so narcissistic as to think that you spend your time reading all of my past posts, but if you"re going to say what you said, get your facts straight, or take the time to look them up, lest you just be another ignorant sheep my friend.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Solariss said:

Question: If you knew a girl had herpes, (she doesn"t know you know) would you still fuck her?

I really have no experience with this and have no clue how it works. If you wear a condom are you covered? Can you only contract it if she has had an outbreak? Like, if she has it on her thigh and my ballsack touches one of the blisters am I screwed?
Dunno how you fuck but my crotch is generally pretty moist with pussy juice. I"d be scared if that is herp positive pussy juice.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
so you started out constructive, it didn"t work, so you"ve given up, and now you"re just going to harp on them any chance you get because, hey, you *have* to post something, right?

maybe you did start out constructive, but when I think "etoille," I think "intelligent bitch." and no, I haven"t/won"t be looking up your posts. yeah, I shouldn"t have made such a broad claim about your posts. (I mispoke and I apologize for that.)

I was reacting mostly to your post that said "hey, I tried!!! I tried!!" after posting "less sad version of Brad." really? come on.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Etoille said:
Obviously. Clearly I care a lot about what other people think. I"m not going back and finding the posts - for the record I did start out as constructive with Brad, and Eomer actually came at me on the bandwagon first .

I"m not so narcissistic as to think that you spend your time reading all of my past posts, but if you"re going to say what you said, get your facts straight, or take the time to look them up, lest you just be another ignorant sheep my friend.
The fuck are you talking about? Literally 75% of your posts come with the "I"m better than you because I do this, get this, drink this, etc" bullshit. That"s why no one listens to you and everyone calls you a worthless bitch. You have zero idea what"s important in life so all you try and do is name drop and brag about doing normal shit like it makes you special.

But no, you"re right. You"re really well liked in this community thanks to your level headed and impartial opinions given in a tactful manner

Solariss said:

There"s no cure for the herp. Condoms don"t protect you, and you can still get it even if there"s not an outbreak. It also is a main cause of cervical cancer in women, iirc. Google is your friend man. You tag that, and you"re heading down a road there"s no going back from.

Stratos said:
so you started out constructive, it didn"t work, so you"ve given up, and now you"re just going to harp on them any chance you get because, hey, you *have* to post something, right?

maybe you did start out constructive, but when I think "etoille," I think "intelligent bitch." and no, I haven"t/won"t be looking up your posts. yeah, I shouldn"t have made such a broad claim about your posts. (I mispoke and I apologize for that.)

I was reacting mostly to your post that said "hey, I tried!!! I tried!!" after posting "less sad version of Brad." really? come on.
oh please. any chance I get?

I pass up on a LOT of opportunities. sometimes its like the episode of friends where Chandler gives up sarcasm as a new years resolution.

ps - all seriousness, <3 ya.

TheCutlery said:
The fuck are you talking about? Literally 75% of your posts come with the "I"m better than you because I do this, get this, drink this, etc" bullshit. That"s why no one listens to you and everyone calls you a worthless bitch. You have zero idea what"s important in life so all you try and do is name drop and brag about doing normal shit like it makes you special.

But no, you"re right. You"re really well liked in this community thanks to your level headed and impartial opinions given in a tactful manner
Name drop???? LOL whose name have I dropped? who the hell do I know that anyone here would actually know?

WOW. hahahahaha.

that alone is hysterical enough; no need to even talk about how funny it is that YOU of all people are talking shit about being a braggart, being tactful, impartial and well liked.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
As much as I don"t like thecutlery, I love his view on Etoille because he"s so accurate.

For herpes boy: if you knowingly fuck a girl with herpes, you deserve it. A condom will make transmission less likely, but condoms don"t cover your balls, the area above your dick, or your thighs that all come into bare contact with her genital region at some point or another. When there"s no outbreak, transmission is less likely but still happens.

There"s no way in hell I"d fuck a girl I knew had herpes.

That made me think...if you sleep around, you basicallyareknowingly having sex with a girl with herpes simply due to probability. Hm...

Rathmort_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
Name drop???? LOL whose name have I dropped? who the hell do I know that anyone here would actually know?

WOW. hahahahaha.

that alone is hysterical enough; no need to even talk about how funny it is that YOU of all people are talking shit about being a braggart, being tactful, impartial and well liked.
I"m pretty sure that he was referring to the constant barrage of "Look at me I"m rich" name dropping. Talking about how some guy wants to buy you some expensive glasses, talking about your expensive kitchen knives, talking about your hotshow lawyer job, talking about the fancy-ass restaurants you go to. Y"know, that generally annoying condescending superiority bullshit you spread around...