Girls who broke your heart thread

that almost would work for you if i hadnt constantly mentioned that i have an enormous debt load and how i dont like paying for labels.

good to know that being able to go to higher end restaurants and getting expensive gifts automatically makes you rich though. and i woke up today thinking it was just going to be another friday. now that i know that im rich i can take the rest of the day off! lol. some of y"all are just sad.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Inconsiderable said:
Etoille is boring. This thread is now about Natalie Portman. No offtopic, please.
Natalie Portman is boring, this thread is now about my man who caught the herp.

Was she super-hot bro? Cause despite what these other jokers say, if she was a great lay it was worth it!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I"m not really sure where it would seem like a good idea to sleep with someone who has the herp or any incurable STD....fuck even a curable one.

If you have to think to yourself...."I wonder if this is a good idea...I know, I"ll ask FoH." chances are that no, it"s not a good idea.

The Ancient said:
Natalie Portman is boring, this thread is now about my man who caught the herp.
Herp is boring. This thread is now about video games.

Anyone played the new version of dwarf fortress yet? Friend tells me its beyond awesome, but I dont have enough time to start a real game.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Tarrant220 said:
I"m not really sure where it would seem like a good idea to sleep with someone who has the herp or any incurable STD....fuck even a curable one.
I know I, for one, attempt to keep myself away from being ribbed for her pleasure. Just a guideline I been following, seems to be working out okay.

Wench said:
that alone is hysterical enough; no need to even talk about how funny it is that YOU of all people are talking shit about being a braggart, being tactful, impartial and well liked.
What do you name drop? You talk about your security clearance, you talk about expensive glasses as a gift, you talk about what you drink like it makes you better than anyone else. No one gives a fuck. There"s 100 people on this board with higher security clearance than you, none of them bring it up because it doesn"t make them cooler.

And if you"ll notice, the difference between you and I is that I don"t have any false pretenses about what I am. I"m an arrogant, tactless prick, and I"m pretty sure no one likes me. I"m nothing in the grand scheme of things, and if I disappeared tomorrow, this board would move on without me just fine. I just don"t run around pretending otherwise. You could take a lesson from such things.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Not sure using Millie in your arguments is a good way to make a point for....well....anything.
I"d say it makes it that much worse when a common consensus is the same as a lunatic"s POV, but then again that"s my opinion. If you want to become Etoille"s BFF because Millie hated her you"re more than welcome to do so

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Badabidi said:
I"d say it makes it that much worse when a common consensus is the same as a lunatic"s POV, but then again that"s my opinion. If you want to become Etoille"s BFF because Millie hated her you"re more than welcome to do so
I don"t really have a problem with anyone here, no one"s really ever been a complete dick/bitch to me though that"s probably because I"ve never really given anyone a reason to be.

All my point was is if you need to resort to using Millie as a defense to your stance, maybe you don"t need a new stance...but I sure would come up with a different defense.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
All my point was is if you need to resort to using Millie as a defense to your stance, maybe you don"t need a new stance...but I sure would come up with a different defense.
Uh, it was supposed to be an insult; not a defense to anything. You must"ve been one of the formally oppressed who now views any post that has "Millie" in it as inane heresy. Millie mounted some psychotic crusade against her IIRC, the internets and all of that shit were even posted. Given how just about everyone, including myself, retorts to her stupid shit I was observing how pathetic she must be if the mangina apparently had some tangible justification for what he did. I"m sure you were more than likely his pet when he was around, so you know what I"m saying

I mean I could just be a blatant dick and ask why you"re here making such stupid replies when you cried and ran out of this thread because of the responses you got for knocking up a girl you only knew for 3-4 months.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Assume you cheated on a girlfriend in the past.

If your current girlfriend asked you if you"ve ever cheated, would you be honest?

Also assume it"s more than a piece of ass and she"s actually someone you care about (your current girlfriend, I mean).

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I always believe in complete honesty if you really want a lasting relationship. Girls have a way of figuring almost everything out. Also, now that you"re knowingly contemplating giving her a lie means you"ll sound rehearsed and she"ll be able to tell.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Badabidi said:
Uh, it was supposed to be an insult; not a defense to anything. You must"ve been one of the formally oppressed who now views any post that has "Millie" in it as inane heresy. Millie mounted some psychotic crusade against her IIRC, the internets and all of that shit were even posted. Given how just about everyone, including myself, retorts to her stupid shit I was observing how pathetic she must be if the mangina apparently had some tangible justification for what he did. I"m sure you were more than likely his pet when he was around, so you know what I"m saying

I mean I could just be a blatant dick and ask why you"re here making such stupid replies when you cried and ran out of this thread because of the responses you got for knocking up a girl you only knew for 3-4 months.
I never talked to Millie actually and I took a break from the thread. You can cry all you want though it"s cool, I"ll just continue trolling you and lol"ing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
McCheese said:

If your current girlfriend asked you if you"ve ever cheated, would you be honest?

Also assume it"s more than a piece of ass and she"s actually someone you care about (your current girlfriend, I mean).
I"d be truthful, sooner or later it"ll probably come up somewhere, may as well save yourself the grief now.

TheCutlery said:
I know I, for one, attempt to keep myself away from being ribbed for her pleasure. Just a guideline I been following, seems to be working out okay.

What do you name drop? You talk about your security clearance, you talk about expensive glasses as a gift, you talk about what you drink like it makes you better than anyone else. No one gives a fuck. There"s 100 people on this board with higher security clearance than you, none of them bring it up because it doesn"t make them cooler.

And if you"ll notice, the difference between you and I is that I don"t have any false pretenses about what I am. I"m an arrogant, tactless prick, and I"m pretty sure no one likes me. I"m nothing in the grand scheme of things, and if I disappeared tomorrow, this board would move on without me just fine. I just don"t run around pretending otherwise. You could take a lesson from such things.
LOL you really cant read can you. why dont you, and the two other people that brought the clearance up go back and read the post I made about it. its ok, I"ll be here for your mea culpa.

special hint: I dont have a security clearance. Kinda tough to brag about something I don"t have.

So we"re back to I eat at higher end restaurants and someone gave me expensive champagne flutes that I didn"t want to accept. Dude you"re better off just going with the fact that I"m a fat bitch. Because if the former is really your argument that"s just pitiful.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
I never talked to Millie actually and I took a break from the thread. You can cry all you want though it"s cool, I"ll just continue trolling you and lol"ing.
You got me with your zingy brand of stupidity there, buddy! This is where I cry and declare how I"m going to stop posting in this thread permanently; then come back a few days later. But... sure man, congratulations on declaring your troll and winning, clearly it is so!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Badabidi said:
You got me with your zingy brand of stupidity there, buddy! This is where I cry and declare how I"m going to stop posting in this thread permanently; then come back a few days later. But... sure man, congratulations on declaring your troll and winning, clearly it is so!
Say and think whatever gets your butt to stop hurting there pal. Also, you"re material is fresh, if you want to try and get a rise out of me, try to do something else other then basically copy/pasting your previous attempt at an insult.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
McCheese said:

Honesty is very rarely the best policy. Why would you tell her something that would hurt her just to absolve your guilty conscience? You"re transferring it from you to her. If she asks if you"ve cheated in the past, assume that all past before her no longer exists. If you"ve cheated on her and she"s got some kind of evidence, then sure, cop to it. If not, let the sleeping dogs lie. There"s no reason to bother.

If you tell her that you have, it plants a seed, and when it grows, it will end the relationship. If that"s not what you want, then yeah, you take it to your grave.

Wench said:
LOL you really cant read can you.
Stop talking. No one cares, and you"re not worth my time to sift thru your snooty post history.

Really.

No
One
Cares.

Solariss_foh

shitlord
Ashes Emberblade said:
Under no circumstances should you do that... a condom does not protect from herpes transmission and it can transmit even if she does not have an outbreak (visible sores.)

Also, the fact she hasn"t told you is abominable.
I do not have herpes fyi! From someone else who said that. lol. It was a hypothetical for you guys

There is a girl I work with that"s hot, horny, and flirts with me every day. She told someone else she has herpes and they told me. She"d have no reason to tell me that she has it. I was just wondering if I should make a move or not! If it"s possible to get it then I"d never do it. Then again, maybe it would be worth it!