Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
While it is true Etollie is a nasty filthy whore who I"m sure"s vagina smells like the foulest of cheese I think the argument at hand is completely retarded because it involves impossible situations. There is never a 0 percent chance of your significant other finding out and if you actively "want" to cheat on your SI then you are pretty fucked up in the head, imo.

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
obvious troll is obvious
They"re right though... Or are you going to shift into pussy mode like you did when you brought up not being able to go to your old gf"s house?

And Brad, lol at what you"ve said given your circumstances.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Alcestis said:
Yeah, you can control yourself, but you can"t controlher.
This is why you only cheat with other married people. She needs to have incentive to not ruin your fucking life, and ruining her life is just as good an incentive.

Single people? Fuck, you know that bitch wants you to leave your wife for her. She"s trying to convince you to with the freakiest sex you"ve ever had. Then after you do she gains 50lbs and blames it on hormones.

So yeah, only cheat with married people. Chance of axe murdering by jealous husband goes up, chance of her deciding to blackmail you goes way down.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
probably already mentioned, but...
even if you don"t care about your current relationship, you should still feel an amount of pressure > 0 to treat her right, because there"s a chance > 0 that the girl you DO care about will hear about it.

reputation must be protected.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
TheCutlery said:
This is why you only cheat with other married people. She needs to have incentive to not ruin your fucking life, and ruining her life is just as good an incentive.

Single people? Fuck, you know that bitch wants you to leave your wife for her. She"s trying to convince you to with the freakiest sex you"ve ever had. Then after you do she gains 50lbs and blames it on hormones.

So yeah, only cheat with married people. Chance of axe murdering by jealous husband goes up, chance of her deciding to blackmail you goes way down.
Plus there"s way more drama to report on when two marriages are in tatters!

Stratos said:
reputation must be protected.
Yeah, very true as well. You don"t want to get the reputation as a dirt bag. Back in the day I made out with a girl while I was still dating another one that I had been intending on breaking up with due to disparate/lack of interest (she heard wedding bells ringing a couple months in). The two girls were in totally different social circles, however one of my buds had a girlfriend who made a remark that she"d never consider introducing me to one of her friends because of "what I did to Jen" because he had mentioned to her what happened. Dick.

Although Jen herself never told any of her own friends about it, we were friends before and remained so after, and I"m attending her wedding in a month. Great girl and to this day I feel like a fucking heel for my behavior. I had just assumed her friends knew about it, and when I discovered they didn"t they commented that Jen still thinks I"m great and really respects me. I am a terrible human being.

The Ancient said:
I hate it when you guys fight!

Can"t you just hug it out and go back to bashing Etoille?
I love being the force for togetherness and unification.

After all, its all about me! LOL

Brad2770

Etoille said:
I love being the force for togetherness and unification.

After all, its all about me! LOL
Don"t forget the force you apply heavily onto your burger to unify all of the condiments so it"s easier to slide into your maw.

After all, it"s all about beef! Om nom nom nom

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Of course you can"t literally make the chance 0, but there are circumstances that, for allintensive purposes, the chance is 0.

People keep forgetting though that this is only an intellectual question. As I said, I have no intention of cheating on anyone; there is something else preventing me from doing it. Only...I can"t actually come to the conclusion that cheating, in some circumstances, isnotin my best interest (i.e. have all the perks of a relationship, and be able to fill my male desire to sleep around). Again, there is something else stopping me. My reason for asking the question here was to possibly find the reason behind that. As expected, only about 10% of the response was actually constructive, but that"s something.

Badabidi said:
They"re right though... Or are you going to shift into pussy mode like you did when you brought up not being able to go to your old gf"s house?

And Brad, lol at what you"ve said given your circumstances.
Sense, you do not make it.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dabamf said:
Of course you can"t literally make the chance 0, but there are circumstances that, for allintensive purposes, the chance is 0.

People keep forgetting though that this is only an intellectual question. As I said, I have no intention of cheating on anyone; there is something else preventing me from doing it. Only...I can"t actually come to the conclusion that cheating, in some circumstances, isnotin my best interest (i.e. have all the perks of a relationship, and be able to fill my male desire to sleep around). Again, there is something else stopping me. My reason for asking the question here was to possibly find the reason behind that. As expected, only about 10% of the response was actually constructive, but that"s something.

Sense, you do not make it.
And people think I"m a douchebag. You, sir, take the cake. There is nothing intellectual about your post or your question or anything. As I recall you can"t ever "close" so I don"t know why you"re posting about cheating. Good luck with the Koreans, lol.

Sinron_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
Hey guys, is there a logical reason against killing my neighbor and taking his stuff if there"s 0 chance I"ll get caught?
Let us talk why you would like to kill your neighbor. We will get to the logical part later. Why do you have these feelings Etoille?

Ancallagon

Silver Knight of the Realm
Etoille said:
Hey guys, is there a logical reason against killing my neighbor and taking his stuff if there"s 0 chance I"ll get caught?
Living with the guilt of knowing you"ve done wrong.