Girls who broke your heart thread

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
Hey guys the fake doctor is back
I bet he did Doctors without Borders somewhere in South America and was captured by a drug cartel for sleeping w/ the hefe"s daughter (who had fallen madly in love with him). He escaped by earning el hefe"s respect after a life saving operation to treat appendicitis, or a terminal brain tumor.

As far as the "it"s only wrong if you"re caught", it boils down to whether or not you believe there are innate human rights.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Again, there is something else stopping me. My reason for asking the question here was to possibly find the reason behind that
The reason you aren"t able to cheat is because you don"t know how to do it correctly.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
And people think I"m a douchebag. You, sir, take the cake. There is nothing intellectual about your post or your question or anything. As I recall you can"t ever "close" so I don"t know why you"re posting about cheating. Good luck with the Koreans, lol.
Shouldn"t you be mourning that girlfriend that "died"?

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Dabamf said:
obvious troll is obvious
Hold on a sec now buckaroo. Who"s trolling? First off, your question is pretty goddamn stupid. "Hey guys is (bad thing) still bad if you remove all the aspects about it that make it bad?" I submit that you"re the fucking troll here. As soon as people mentioned shit like integrity, honor and virtue you said "They don"t count!" That"s cheating.

Second, you should feel fucking honored that I even deigned to respond to it at all. The sheer amount of retardation in the MMO general forum is overwhelming and it"s almost a full time job for hombre"s like James and I to correct. So when I come down from the mountain and pick you to dispense indiscriminate wisdom to you should be much more thankful.

Finally, aren"t you the guy who got all sandy vag"d when you said that your girlfriend wouldn"t let you see her apartment and somebody jokingly said she"s got a husband/boyfriend? Don"t you have something better to do then post shit just so you can get offended by peoples answers?

And people think I"m a douchebag. You, sir, take the cake. There is nothing intellectual about your post or your question or anything. As I recall you can"t ever "close" so I don"t know why you"re posting about cheating. Good luck with the Koreans, lol.
I know, right? He should take lessons from you on how to close...

the bodybag.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Finally, aren"t you the guy who got all sandy vag"d when you said that your girlfriend wouldn"t let you see her apartment and somebody jokingly said she"s got a husband/boyfriend? Don"t you have something better to do then post shit just so you can get offended by peoples answers?
Yea, and I learned a pretty quick lesson to ignore people that either aren"t constructive in their reply or who don"t respond to my actual question.

Hence why I ignored you and Sutekh

I recall you making a comment after that that sort changed my approach to responses on this forum. Don"t be mad that I heeded your good advice just because it happened to make me ignoreyou.

chu_foh

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Relax buddy. I even said that if girls could have emotion-free sex, there is no reason why my future wife shouldn"t cheat on me. I"m seeing both sides. Also, intellectualization isn"t a defense mechanism when you aren"t protecting yourself from anything. I"m not looking for justification for a past act or looking for a green light for a future act. I"m actuallylooking for a red light. I"ve thought for a long time about it, and have been unable to find one.

Drop the categorical imperatives. They don"t exist. It"s wrong, it"s betrayal, it"s sleazy, etc. If you use one as a reason whyyoudon"t cheat, good for you but I"m not interested in hearing it. I"m only interested in hearing the pure reason behind why it isbest for the personto not cheat in their own relationship.

Spoilering my reason behind the premise I list below. If you want to challenge that particular premise, please at least read the spoiler. If you agree with it, don"t bother to read the spoiler.Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
First lets talk about having sex with another person while in a relationship. Why do we care if our partners are monogamous? Is it a rational desire? Some of it is, such as we don"t want to get a disease or unknowingly raise a baby that isn"t ours. We also don"t want our partner to leave us for someone else, or be tempted to, since sleeping around opens them up to be able to get to know the opposite sex better.(Are there other reasons I"m missing?)But even if you removed those risks somehow, it certainly wouldn"t remove our desire to have a monogamous partner. So there is something else there.

Instinct. We are genetically wired to want monogamous partners. This aspect of our desire isn"t necessarily rational because it comes from our genes, from circumstances that aren"t necessarily the same as today, not a rational thought process. Back in the day, if your woman screwed around she could have another man"s baby in place of your own, hurting your gene pool. If your man screwed around, his resources would be more divided amongst offspring that are not your own, limiting the resources your own offspring can receive. There are more, but this will suffice. This can also explain why men would prefer their wife emotionally cheat on them rather than physically, and women would prefer their husband physically cheat on them rather than emotionally (from a psych study, not 100% of men/women but a majority). Men"s gene pool gets hurt if their woman carries another baby, women"s gene pool gets hurt if their man stops taking care of them.

The thing is, the instinct is WAY stronger than the rational desires. Have you ever had bareback sex with a stranger or before your girlfriend is tested? I have. I was angry at myself for putting myself at std/pregnancy risk, but I would have been WAY more angry if my gf cheated on me with a virgin using both BC/condom. This says that the emotion felt from being cheated on is significantly worse than the tangible risks of what cheating generally entails, since I would care way more about cheating with next to no chance of real world consequences than I would about actually having a good chance of facing those consequences.

Essentially, if we could theoretically remove any chance of disease, pregnancy, or being left, we would still HATE to be cheated on. This says that our desire for our partner to be monogamous is primarily based on instinctual & evolutionarily-derived (and thus irrational) reasons.

Premise: The strong need to have one"s partner be monogamous is primarily instinctual & evolutionarily-derived (and thus irrational), rather than based on rational desires.
Therefore, if you can remove any chance at your partner finding out (which also includes pregnancy/disease since your partner would likely find out about those things), you can eliminate any consequences to them from your cheating.

Therefore, if you remove any chance of your partner finding out, there is no reason not to cheat.

There are some key points here that I"m relying on:
(1) There are scenarios in which you can remove the risk of disease & pregnancy with your mistress/manlover.
(2)Cheating on your wife/husband will not give you a guilty conscience (thus interfering with your relationship, which is more important).
(3)More?

Please try to refrain from shitting up a possible discussion with anger. If my post angers you, remind yourself thatI am not trying to justify a past or future action, and I am actually looking and hoping someone finds a hole in my reasoning. I have not nor do I intend to cheat on anyone, ever.This is purely an intellectual question.

So if my reasoning is incorrect somewhere or if you object to one of my premises (stated, or unstated), I"m interested in hearing it. Or if there"s another factor I"m not considering. Please be specific though.
Listen dipshit. There is no way to rationalize cheating; the word itself implies a negative connotation.

I have been in open relationships and they fucking work. But that shit needs to be laid out in the open and agreed upon by both parties. Otherwise, you"re just a sick cocksleaze pretending to be something on an anonymous forum.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dabamf said:
for all intensive purposes
ugh.

/facepalm

It"s "intents and purposes" for fuck"s sake.

Aychamo said:
He returns!

How she hanging bro?

Badabidi_sl

shitlord
Dabamf said:
Yea, and I learned a pretty quick lesson to ignore people that either aren"t constructive in their reply or who don"t respond to my actual question.

I recall you making a comment after that that sort changed my approach to responses on this forum. Don"t be mad that I heeded your good advice just because it happened to make me ignoreyou.
Dude you treat women like video games, get off your high horse. You"re just as worthless as everyone you look down on. I have to say though, all mighty pussy slayer, you did buckle up and hide fast once it was realized that your pussy had you on the leash instead of the other way around. Then again you tossed her shortly afterward anyway, game lost!

I doubt anyone cares about you being a bachelor, really. It"s cool man, you"re a sociopath, we get it. Congratulations.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
ugh.

/facepalm

What do you expect from the guy who thinks it"s a supremely intellectual question to talk about cheating with no consequences hahahaha!!

He returns!

How she hanging bro?[/quote]

Last time I posted I had just started dating a girl. I"m now engaged to that girl, and the wedding is in October. I"m happy as hell.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
I wish I had a fanclub like Dabamf, full of people trying to bring me down.

my summary/answer:
dabamf brought up that he did not want to / stopped himself from cheating even when he could realistically get away with it. then he asked the forum to explain why that was and proceeded to reject each and every answer cause they did not satisfy him.

the problem is, there is no "rational" reason not to cheat, not to steal, not to take by force whatever it is that you want, if you are certain (as certain as you can be) that there will be no negative consequences. this is where I make the big reveal: there is no basis for morality. the reason you stop yourself from cheating is because society has told you, now and forever, that cheating is bad and relationship/friendship-breaking. even if women could 100% detach, you still wouldn"t want her to lay with some random dude to satisfy her lust. hypothetically you might brush it off as no thing cuz she only Really Really luvs u lawl, but in reality people are selfish with what they want.

so here"s my conclusion reveal: we are selfish, and we want to believe really strongly that cheating is evil, because we want to believe that our partner believes the same way just as strongly and therefore won"t do it to us.

and, you all already knew this. I think dabamf was looking for a special, really special reason. but it"s not there. sorry.

MOAR girlswhobrokeyourheart stories plox.

ps. guys. while it"s possible that Dabamf asked/defended a stupid question, that doesn"t make him "normal" or stupid. he"s still smart. stupid people and normals make that mistake all the time, where they believe once a smart person does something stupid they can be brought down to stupid/normal level. sorry, it doesn"t work that way. modesty is championed most by the unexceptional and insecure.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Aychamo said:
Last time I posted I had just started dating a girl. I"m now engaged to that girl, and the wedding is in October. I"m happy as hell.
Cool, I was asking more in general terms but congratulations on that.

I would however like to take this moment to take you to task for not having posted her tits yet. Selfish. Plain selfish.

Stratos said:
I wish I had a fanclub like Dabamf, full of people trying to bring me down.
Welcome to the internet and especially FOH. One day it"s Dabamf, the next it"s Tarrant, and I"m sure numerous more times it"ll be me. Picking Brit up in an hour by the way, gonna go grab a bite and bowl or mini golf or something.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:

So uh, why come to internet message boards, especially one like FoH? The vast majority of people on here disagree with each other, and most of the posts on here are not fluid pieces of logic.

aka youre the dude who thinks hes hot shit and brags about being the best at soandso sport/game/girls/whatever but when you fail to perform you have a million and one dumbass reasons why you cant perform. Ive lurked this thread since it turned into advice and outside of Brad(holy fuck youre going to be getting fucked in the ass in a few years with that child support lol), you are the biggest, dumbest douche in here.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Eomer said:
ugh.

/facepalm

Dude, I bolded the god damn phrase, that should throw you a raging clue. You didn"t catch the mind-bottle earlier?

First quoting someone"s text as me when the only similarities in our names are 2 letters, now this. You"re off your game