Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

Just going to leave this right here. It needs to grow first, but I promise good things will grow.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:I know Grobbee"s full name

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So? Don"t be a dick and "expose" him or something. If he wants to remain anonymous, let him be.

Date with Brit on Wednesday was a lot of fun. Grabbed a quick bite at a pub and then went and played some pool and bowled a frame/round/whatever. We have a ton of interests in common and conversation flowed extremely easy.

I am however still unsure of the level of her interest, she"s hard to read in that respect. When I dropped her off she started to get out and I said "whoa whoa not so fast" and we had a quick kiss on the lips, but that was about it.

While chatting earlier in the evening I asked her if she golfed at all, she said no but that she"d been meaning to give it a try, and I suggested we hit up either some pitch n"putt or a driving range next week and she said that would be fun, so once again we shall see.

Brad2770

If I was going to expose him, I would have already done it. Give it time, Eomer. I just said it has to grow.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Failing to see the significance behind it Brad, not sure anyone really cares.

update from me since I haven"t done one in forever.

Really not much to say, Michele and I live together now and she"s almost 4 months along now in her pregnancy. Things are going well, we have our moments but what couple doesn"t really. Nothing is really new, we"re going to a concert in a few weeks. I"m pretty happy overall with life can"t picture it being any other way honestly.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
If I was going to expose him, I would have already done it. Give it time, Eomer. I just said it has to grow.
Oh man, you know what I"d do if I had Grobbee"s full name?

Nothing. No one gives a fuck, and it"s of no consequence to anyone. You"re really so butthurt over words exchanged on the internet that it matters at all? I don"t really think you"ve learned anything at all. You still don"t know how to be a man, a good example for your boy, and you"re still misdirecting your rage towards problems that don"t exist. Someone called you a faggot on the internet? Oh nos, better track him down and kill him. If that"s not your intent, I fail to see why you think any of us give a shit. If it is your intent, you"re fucking retarded for mentioning it to us.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I"d like to have grobbee"s full name so i can turn him into homeland security"s watch list for being a tax evading communist. Political views dont get much more dangerous than that.

Brad2770

Yeah, I suppose it is.

Still building up for laugh"s. All of you guys act like it"s not a big deal, but you will be here with your tea and crumpets if I decide to drop all of the information in here.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How about I drop my balls into your mouth and you shut the fuck up. No one gives a shit about your retarded beef with Grobbee, we have more important things to discuss.

HOW YOU BEEN AYCHAMO?

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
TheCutlery said:
Oh man, you know what I"d do if I had Grobbee"s full name?

Nothing. No one gives a fuck, and it"s of no consequence to anyone. You"re really so butthurt over words exchanged on the internet that it matters at all? I don"t really think you"ve learned anything at all. You still don"t know how to be a man, a good example for your boy, and you"re still misdirecting your rage towards problems that don"t exist. Someone called you a faggot on the internet? Oh nos, better track him down and kill him. If that"s not your intent, I fail to see why you think any of us give a shit. If it is your intent, you"re fucking retarded for mentioning it to us.
Bro he don"t give a fuck, no one fucks with him now. Like that little teenager that hit his brakes in front of him? YEAH HE FUCKED HIM UP. Grobbe calling him a faggot. YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU"RE GONNA GET FUCKED UP GROBBE.

So basically can we get a second pool going on Brad, the suicide pool?

Sterling

El Presidente
Sutekh said:
Bro he don"t give a fuck, no one fucks with him now. Like that little teenager that hit his brakes in front of him? YEAH HE FUCKED HIM UP. Grobbe calling him a faggot. YOU BETTER BELIEVE YOU"RE GONNA GET FUCKED UP GROBBE.

So basically can we get a second pool going on Brad, the suicide pool?
But remember Brad"s biggest issue is he can"t lie to himself.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Yutnopash said:
Too soon?
Had a weird dream I was making out with two girls at the same time last night. One was normally hot, and one was hot but with big lips. Weird dream. Wokeup with a hardon though!

Brad2770 said:
Yeah, I suppose it is.

Still building up for laugh"s. All of you guys act like it"s not a big deal, but you will be here with your tea and crumpets if I decide to drop all of the information in here.
I feel really, genuinely sad for you.

Ooh yeah you know I hadn"t figured out an appropriate comparison but that"s totally it.

Suicide pools harsh though dude . Like its one thing to jokingly do /wrists but when someone"s that messed up its no joking matter .

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
Dude, I know Eomer"s real name, where he lives and where he works. So the fuck what? I have no interest in dropping shit like that on the internet.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:Because I want him to take me to a hockey game when I come visit *evil stalker laugh*