Girls who broke your heart thread

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
If you mean me, there"s really nothing to say. She caused some drama here, it flamed out (because really, who gives a shit about me? Exactly.), and now we don"t (and won"t) talk. So I don"t really have any experience to talk about as far as ex-wives go.

You think it"s some grand party you"re going to have when you tell everyone I knocked up another man"s wife in 2008. Guess what? No one but you and Aychamo give a shit. Others will join in, and get their shots in, but I really and truly don"t care what you, Aychamo, SoulKonsumer (the man in question) or anyone else thinks. If you spend more than 30 seconds a day thinking about what goes on in this forum, instead of handling your shit, I feel genuinely bad for you.

But since you care so much, Brad: I pay child support through the Ohio Office of Child Support. At no point in my future, will said woman be able to hold me by the balls like your ex will undoubtedly do to you. That is, until you smarten up and make it official. Hopefully you"ve done so already.

As for my "fatherly" duties for the above child; visitation is set to be official by the summer and the mother and I have worked out an adequate schedule that serves everyone involved.

I"m handling my shit now, Brad. Yeah, it"s a little bit like something out of Jerry Springer, but I don"t particularly care. Maybe, if you take nothing else away from this whole obsession with me, you can learn that even a fuck up like me can shut the fuck up and do what"s required to put things in order. Stand up straight, Brad, you"ll get there.
Aww man, what the fuck did you have to go and do that for? I was looking forward to the mass hilarity that would ensue when Brad dropped that here.

Now I"ve got nothing to live for

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Grobster said:
If you mean me, there"s really nothing to say. She caused some drama here, it flamed out (because really, who gives a shit about me? Exactly.), and now we don"t (and won"t) talk. So I don"t really have any experience to talk about as far as ex-wives go.
I was thinking of Brad, but I love you both equally.

Especiallynow that it"s come about you knocked up someone else"s wife. And you honestly come here and tell me that the way I live or act or my relationships with women are fucked? Really? Jesus christ.

Although full disclosure, I fucked pretty much the ugliest girl of my life last weekend. Like, the 5 friends on my ski trip weren"t even laughing about it. They were kind of disgusted too. And I think someone at some point peed on me. I"ve been told. I don"t really remember much. I hear I had a great time though.

Oh and Brit shut me down when I asked her out again, gave the "too busy" excuse so that was that!

You do a lot of growing when you fuck up so colossally. And besides, action doesn"t preclude a lack of knowledge. It was a matter of execution. Lots o people know you shouldn"t keep a balance on your credit cards but still do. My vice was always women. So who was I to pass it up, especially being single? Just some bad math on her part as to fertility cycles, and here we are.

Nothing more to say about it really. It"s not that we make mistakes, it"s how we learn from them. And thus, fucking up more yields more opportunity to learn. Not that anyone cares.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Wow man, you"re so wise!

Grobbee a month ago to me said:
My marriage also may have "gone down in fucking flames" but like TC said: Give it a shot. That"s what I did, it didn"t work out, I walked away, and here I am. Happy.

Sure as shit not having dating problems and a weepy vagina about my inability to land a decent woman for fear of my self-destructing analytical skills ruining things. Talk about "down in fucking flames," my friend.
So let"s see: you got married to someone you ended up hating, so much so you were sniping each other on these very boards. You then went and got a friend of your ex-wife preggers out of wedlock, and (I think?) ended up marrying her. At some point along the way whether during your marriage or during your new wife"s pregnancy, you got a THIRD woman who was married pregnant. And then you have on half a dozen occasions lectured ME about how I live my life and maintain, build or break relationships? Wow.

Yeah man, you"re so wise to the world. Surely only wise men like you make a fucking mess out of everyone"s life that comes near you.

And seriously, I normally take no pleasure pointing out people"s fuck ups in this thread. I mostly feel bad for Brad because he"s obviously got some deep seeded issues. You though? You"re just such a smug fuck about it you really do deserve it. So I guess I take my earlier post towards Brad back in some respects; still leave his name out of it, but do tell all the dirty, dirty details.

edit: oh also forgot to mention that during that last hazy weekend, I ran in to the girl that had organized the trip I met Annabelle on and was her friend. I don"t remember the exact conversation but it came up and I was like "yeah sorry hope she wasn"t too upset, there just wasn"t a spark" to which the friend replied "oh no worries she"s a pretty huge bitch in relationships anyway. Hey, you should meet Heather, she needs to get fucked." "Uhm, okay."

Alas, at some point I lost track of them and ended up playing the part of Captain Ahab instead.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
So who was I to pass it up, especially being single? Just somebad math on her part as to fertility cycles, and here we are.
CONDOMS.

Hell, you can even hold onto the condom and save it as a to-go snack for later.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
It"s not that we make mistakes, it"s how we learn from them.
GrobbeTrull2.0 said:
You think it"s some grand party you"re going to have when you tell everyone I knocked up another man"s wife in 2008.
Evidently you don"t learn very well.

Khempis_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I was thinking of Brad, but I love you both equally.

Especiallynow that it"s come about you knocked up someone else"s wife. And you honestly come here and tell me that the way I live or act or my relationships with women are fucked? Really? Jesus christ.

Although full disclosure, I fucked pretty much the ugliest girl of my life last weekend. Like, the 5 friends on my ski trip weren"t even laughing about it. They were kind of disgusted too. And I think someone at some point peed on me. I"ve been told. I don"t really remember much. I hear I had a great time though.

Oh and Brit shut me down when I asked her out again, gave the "too busy" excuse so that was that!
Fuckin" A, man. Fuckin" A....

That whole "And I think someone at some point peed on me." bit almost made me pee myself. I"d give you more + internets but the forum judges say that I"m not yet worthy.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
haha truth be told she actually wasn"t all that fat or anything. Most of you guys would say she"s "average" but as has been said in the past I"m Shallow Hall when it comes to physical features. It was mostly that she was basically a total whore in her personality and behavior.

So Grobster, I appear to be getting PM"s from I would assume your ex-wife. She"s also given me your name and a link to one of those "he fucked me and left me" type websites, but again I"m not a dick so I"m not even going to post it.

She did mention that you have illegitimate twins, as well. Making your bastard child count 4. Care to comment?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Inconsiderable said:
He is just being a man, give him a break. Replicate, replicate, replicate, keep the human race going. Its clearly their fault not his.
Has anyone seen Idiocracy? Grobbe is the very reason the future ends up that way.

Eomer said:
haha truth be told she actually wasn"t all that fat or anything. Most of you guys would say she"s "average" but as has been said in the past I"m Shallow Hall when it comes to physical features. It was mostly that she was basically a total whore in her personality and behavior.

So Grobster, I appear to be getting PM"s from I would assume your ex-wife. She"s also given me your name and a link to one of those "he fucked me and left me" type websites, but again I"m not a dick so I"m not even going to post it.

She did mention that you have illegitimate twins, as well. Making your bastard child count 4. Care to comment?
Because information from a chickcrazy enough to cyber stalk/lurk a forum that her EX husband of what over a YEAR now? frequentsmust be true.

All this dating and you still haven"t figured out what behaviors are typical of a batshit insane chick? Then again, your idea of a long term relationship is like what, 4 months?

/hands you a stone

Before you throw, might I suggest replacing the glass sides in your house with something a wee bit sturdier?

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
All drama inducing PM"s should be addressed to me so I can properly release them through my clone army in a manner most befitting this honorable message board.

aychamo_aycono said:
Has anyone seen Idiocracy? Grobbe is the very reason the future ends up that way.
Well, if it were left up to you there wouldn"t be a future.

Can"t replicate when you keep killing off the females you date.

Not that anyone here actually buys into your whole "I"m getting married" bit.

I might be a bitch I might be fat but honey I"ll take those any day of the week and twice on Tuesday vs the rep of being a liar.

Rune_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
I might be a bitch I might be fat but honey I"ll take those any day of the week and twice on Tuesday vs the rep of being a liar.
There"s no might..honey. Youarea fat bitch and quite likely a chronic liar as well.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Etoille said:
Well, if it were left up to you there wouldn"t be a future.

Can"t replicate when you keep killing off the females you date.

Not that anyone here actually buys into your whole "I"m getting married" bit.

Great to see that you are pleasant as always, Etoille.