Girls who broke your heart thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
brekk said:
CONDOMS.

Hell, you can even hold onto the condom and save it as a to-go snack for later.
Worth quoting again. I laughed.

Dis

Confirmed Male
This thread suddenly got interesting again. Oh where is the Grobster at though for his retort?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dis said:
This thread suddenly got interesting again. Oh where is the Grobster at though for his retort?
There is nothing he can retort. A lot of us have been PMed with his real name, and we can just put his name in Google, and all sorts of pages come up.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Funny thing is, Brad came in with "hey I got dirt on Grob" and everyone tore him up for it.

Now other people post dirt on Grob and people are saying "more more!"

And apparently I"m not important enough in this thread for scorned ex-wife to pm me. I feel neglected

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
She still posts here and there, she made a pretty good post not to long ago with the "If you could cheat and not get caught would you" thing.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Alcestis said:
?

Posted a little bit ago in this very thread.

{edit}: Beaten by Tarrant.
Your hotness has been called into question Alcestis, it"s time to answer that call with pics. (though if I"m not mistaken one was posted of you SOMEWHERE on here long ago? I"s not sure though.)

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i suggest everyone take a time out and read aychamos internets.

The amount of hate there is analogous to the subways flowing with hate goo in ghostbusters.

im still giggling.

sorry for the ot and shitty post, continue with your diaries.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Picasso said:
i suggest everyone take a time out and read aychamos internets.

The amount of hate there is analogous to the subways flowing with hate goo in ghostbusters.

im still giggling.

sorry for the ot and shitty post, continue with your diaries.
Haha I know right! A lot of butt hurt interfags! I can"t believe I"m only at -90. How can some people get to -280ish?

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
Haha I know right! A lot of butt hurt interfags! I can"t believe I"m only at -90. How can some people get to -280ish?
I"m disapointed in my interwebs too, Aychamo

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
People in the high negs inspire hate. They have a gift for it. You, on the other hand, most people don"t give a shit about because you"re a joke. You get beat up on here, cry, leave, then come back months later saying HAY GUYZ. When you ask a mod to ban you because you can"t stay away from a forum that makes you feel shitty about yourself, there is something wrong with you.

If you can"t stay away, at least make an alt account (screamfeeder is selling them for the ears of dead girlfriends I hear) and act like a normal person.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Dabamf said:
If you can"t stay away, at least make an alt account (screamfeeder is selling them for the ears of dead girlfriends I hear) and act like a normal person.
I don"t deal with his kind.

Now get back to bitching about women. Me and my girl find this thread most amusing.