Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dabamf said:
People in the high negs inspire hate. They have a gift for it. You, on the other hand, most people don"t give a shit about because you"re a joke. You get beat up on here, cry, leave, then come back months later saying HAY GUYZ. When you ask a mod to ban you because you can"t stay away from a forum that makes you feel shitty about yourself, there is something wrong with you.

If you can"t stay away, at least make an alt account (screamfeeder is selling them for the ears of dead girlfriends I hear) and act like a normal person.
Awww you"re butthurt too! Awww!!!

*kisses*

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
All my girlfriend does anymore is tell me to quit drinking, quit smoking, and quit being a smartass. Which are coincidentally the 3 cornerstones of Picasso.

punch.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Etoille said:
Because information from a chickcrazy enough to cyber stalk/lurk a forum that her EX husband of what over a YEAR now? frequentsmust be true.

All this dating and you still haven"t figured out what behaviors are typical of a batshit insane chick? Then again, your idea of a long term relationship is like what, 4 months?

/hands you a stone

Before you throw, might I suggest replacing the glass sides in your house with something a wee bit sturdier?
The person claims to be someone else actually, that was just my first assumption. In a subsequent PM they offered further details but I"m just going to leave it where I originally posted it. Been away from the boards for a week so I haven"t even seen if a shit storm has followed. Yet.

Rest of your comments I"m not going to bother with.

And damn, no shit storm!

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Picasso said:
All my girlfriend does anymore is tell me to quit drinking, quit smoking, and quit being a smartass. Which are coincidentally the 3 cornerstones of Picasso.
Mines a fully sarcastic, chain smoking, alcoholic, tattooed, former ballerina.

I"d let you borrow her but she only talks to guys with at least 100 +internets and will only put out for dudes with 200 +internets.

EDIT - She just informed me she would make an exception for "that reptile jesus guy".

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Screamfeeder said:

I"d let you borrow her but she only talks to guys with at least 100 +internets and will only put out for dudes with 200 +internets.

EDIT - She just informed me she would make an exception for "that reptile jesus guy".
all women want a taste of the wild side of internets sooner or later.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Screamfeeder said:

Sup gurl, I"ve got NEGATIVE 200 nets.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Screamfeeder said:

Sup.

Brad2770

Went away for two weeks on a cash paying contract job. One of the women working with me got me drunk enough that I kissed her. We fucked. A lot. I think she might have been married. I am really unsure. I don"t care. She didn"t live in Dallas. She wouldn"t give me her number or email, but took mine. I really hope she doesn"t call. It makes it more exciting. Thanks Krista.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Brad2770 said:
Went away for two weeks on a cash paying contract job. One of the women working with me got me drunk enough that I kissed her. We fucked. A lot. I think she might have been married. I am really unsure. I don"t care. She didn"t live in Dallas. She wouldn"t give me her number or email, but took mine. I really hope she doesn"t call. It makes it more exciting. Thanks Krista.
She"s married? Did you get her pregnant?

Sterling

El Presidente
For a long time I was just fairly certain Brad was just a dumbass. I"m fairly sure now he"s a fucking troll. There is no way a human being can be that colossally fucking stupid.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Snugglebear said:
What happened to that chick who is an attractive nurse in real life and eventually got Aychamo banned because she goaded him into sassing her?
Etoille.

Oh you said attractive, nm. Alcestits.

And god this thread is still pathetic. Keep it up sirs.