Girls who broke your heart thread

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
lost said:
Well, everybody has to learn at some point. You"ll know to avoid this shit in the future and congratulations on getting back to school.
What he said, shit happens and you have to learn to move on. It is going to suck ass for a while but soon enough you will find another girl that will make you look back and laugh at this situation.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Req and I hit up this bar the other day and this insane hot girl next to me was chatting us up hard.

Couldn"t invite her over because the place was bachelor mode, and didn"t even bother to get her number.

qq

Brad2770

Not exactly sure why I am thought of as being a troll. I do some crazy shit because I am crazy.

I wasnt in my home city, the girl was probably about a 6 or a 7, but had an ass that was a 10. She kissed me first and it actually tasted good, so I went back for more after I honestly thought you guys would crucify me if I passed up the chance. We didnt talk about either of our past until about 3 or 4 days of hanging out (sex was the second night we really hung out) and we both kind of agreed not to talk about it. Mainly we worked, went to Outback and drank, drank at the cheap motel either in the room or at the pool or went bowling (and drank there). I didnt have my phone and she never received any calls or texts while we hung out (if she did, she ignored them).

The only thing that made me think she might be married was when I asked for her number/email before we left. She said it would probably be best if she got mine and as of right now, she hasnt called or emailed.

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
Not exactly sure why I am thought of as being a troll. I do some crazy shit because I am crazy.
Not so much a troll. More like a....hmmm how to put this...

You"re more like "An example to show our children ofWhat Not To Become" or perhaps a more accurate description would be "An example to show our children of bad decision making".

Vastly amusing being on the outside looking in though.

Brad2770

brekk said:
Drinking at an Outback, and a motel. Classy.
The Outback was next door and the motel is where we were put up. Not like I could have asked her back to my place.

I went to go make some cash on the side of my unemployment and to keep myself busy and it actually turned into a great 2 weeks.

I am sure it has been stated before in here, but isn"t it the enjoyment of hanging out with someone more important than the place you go?

Brad2770

Shanter said:
Brad, you are a fucked up individual.
Not sure what your basing your statement off of. I was following the prime directive, sir.

Fuck bitches. Get money.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Dabamf said:
I fail to see the...fail...here.

He made cash and got laid. What"s the problem?
I forsee within one year"s time.

1. His ex demands child support.
2. During the proceedings they discover his side income while collecting unemployment.
3. He end"s up owing child support, back child support, and back taxes.

It is Brad after all.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
brekk said:
I forsee within one year"s time.

1. His ex demands child support.
2. During the proceedings they discover his side income while collecting unemployment.
3. He end"s up owing child support, back child support, and back taxes.

It is Brad after all.
Yup!

chu_foh

shitlord
Did Brad not post up a picture? I think i remember an overweight guy with some major beard, but maybe someone else? I imagine some crazy-dirty-teeth-missing whores whenever brad talks about getting laid.

Citten_foh

shitlord
didnt want to make a new post...but I think the people in this thread may be able to shed light on my situation..

met a girl a few weeks back...said she was 18...is really 17...

23/male/new york.

Is it illegal to bone this chick? If she was a 7 I would have kicked her to the curb the second she told me she was 17 but shes god damn fine and I want to play, if you get my drift.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Citten said:
didnt want to make a new post...but I think the people in this thread may be able to shed light on my situation..

23/male/new york.

Is it illegal to bone this chick? If she was a 7 I would have kicked her to the curb the second she told me she was 17 but shes god damn fine and I want to play, if you get my drift.
Ages of consent in North America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Spoiler Alert, click show to read:New York
The age of consent in New York is 17.
The offense will be more serious depending on relative ages, thus:
Sex with a person under 17 is a misdemeanor if the perpetrator is at least 16 (see infra). (?Sexual misconduct,? NY Penal Law ? 130.20.)
Sex with a person under 17 is a Class ?E? felony if the perpetrator is at least 21. (?Rape in the third degree,? NY Penal Law ? 130.25; ?Criminal sexual act in the third degree,? NY Penal Law ? 130.40.)
Sex with a person under 15 is a Class ?D? violent felony if the perpetrator is at least 18. However, it is a defense to this charge if an 18 year-old perpetrator proves by a preponderance that he or she was less than four years older than the victim. This is not a defense to any other charge that might apply, i.e., Sexual misconduct, supra. (?Rape in the second degree,? NY Penal Law ? 130.30; ?Criminal sexual act in the second degree,? NY Penal Law ? 130.45.)
Sex with a person under 13 is a Class ?B? violent felony if the perpetrator is at least 18. (?Rape in the first degree,? NY Penal Law ? 130.35[4]; ?Criminal sexual act in the first degree,? NY Penal Law ? 130.50[4].)
Sex with a person under 11 is a Class ?B? violent felony if the perpetrator is at least 16. (?Rape in the first degree,? NY Penal Law ? 130.35[3]; ?Criminal sexual act in the first degree,? NY Penal Law ? 130.50[3].)
"Sex," as used above, refers to the four conspicuous types of sexual acts, including "sexual intercourse", and the three forms of acts known as "deviant sexual intercourse" under the former (pre-2003) law, now called "oral sexual conduct" (both types), and "anal sexual conduct."
Non-intercourse sexual activity is also regulated based on age. Non-intercourse sexual activity, called "sexual contact" is defined as "any touching of the sexual or other intimate parts of a person not married to the actor for the purpose of gratifying sexual desire of either party. It includes the touching of the actor by the victim, as well as the touching of the victim by the actor, whether directly or through clothing." (NY Penal Law ? 130.00[3].) If the person is underage such "sexual contact" can constitute the crime of "sexual abuse."
"Sexual contact" with a person less than 17 but at least 14, by a perpetrator who is at least five years older than the victim is "Sexual abuse in the third degree," a class B misdemeanor. (NY Penal Law ? 130.55.)
"Sexual contact" with a person less than 14 is "Sexual abuse in the second degree," a Class A misdemeanor, if the perpetrator is at least 16. (NY Penal Law ? 130.60[2].)
"Sexual contact" with a person less than 11 is "Sexual abuse in the first degree," a class "D" violent felony, if the perpetrator is at least 16. (NY Penal Law ? 130.65[3].)
Certain defenses
It is not a defense that the perpetrator believed the victim was older than is later proven. (NY Penal Law ? 15.20[3]).
Legally recognized marriage is a defense. (NY Penal Law ? 130.10[4].)
The ONLY minimum age for a perpetrator of first degree rape/criminal sexual act with a victim under 11 (NY Penal Law ?? 130.35[3] & 130.35[3]), sexual abuse in the first and second degrees (NY Penal Law ?? 130.65[3] & 130.60[2]), and misdemeanor Sexual misconduct (NY Penal Law ? 130.20) is provided by the defense of infancy found at NY Penal Law ? 30.00(1). That age is 16 years old. Someone under that age may be adjudicated a juvenile delinquent, but may not commit these crimes. On the other hand, someone who is 16 years old commits a crime by voluntarily having sex with anyone who cannot themselves legally consent to sex, including another 16-year-old, even if this "victim" is actually older. (People v. Bowman, 88 Misc. 2d 50; 387 N.Y.S.2d 982 [City Crim. Ct. 1976]; Matter of Jessie C., 164 A.D.2d 731; 565 N.Y.S.2d 941 [4 Dept., 1991].) In effect, mutual crimes are committed when two unmarried 16-year-old individuals voluntarily have sex with each other in New York State, each being the "victim" of the other.

Mist_foh

shitlord
Citten said:

23/male/new york.

You"re good to go.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
god damn, why do I ever leave this thread? Everytime I come back after forgetting about it for a few months it"s an absolute gem. Thank you, foh.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
chu said:
Did Brad not post up a picture? I think i remember an overweight guy with some major beard, but maybe someone else? I imagine some crazy-dirty-teeth-missing whores whenever brad talks about getting laid.
I think that was Cam or something after his story about fucking a 400 pound marines wife and leaping out a second story window.