Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

Been hanging out with [Julie] now for 2 weeks. Thurs morning, we had plans, but was cancelled because someone side swiped the passenger side of her car. She is ok and the car is drivable. She was pretty pissed off. She called me right after the wreck and later that day and also sent me pics of the damage.

Since we have been hanging out, there have been quite a few sexual advances, mostly due to her. She makes comments that she is still surprised that I ignored her when she was my tenant, but now we are getting "close". Gauging how things are going, sex would have happened soon.

Anyways, back to my issue- We made plans Thurs evening to meet for breakfast Friday morning. I called at 8am and again at 10am. Nothing. I called last night. Nothing. I know I am to leave things alone now, but what is going on?

On another note- I picked my son up Thurs evening and he asked me why I wasn"t at his school program that day. I immediately called his mom and asked why I was not told about it. She said she didn"t think I would be civil since her new husband would be there. She said she was sorry and that it wouldn"t happen again. I don"t believe her. I think she will avoid telling me about things like this again. How can I make sure I know about things like this? Keep in mind that my son is 4 and not a reliable source on times and dates for his functions he may attend.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Something simple could have happened like she dropped her phone in the toilet. Or she could be avoiding you. Either way, the best thing to do is be patient and don"t call her again until she contacts you.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
How can I make sure I know about things like this? Keep in mind that my son is 4 and not a reliable source on times and dates for his functions he may attend.
Official Joint Custody.

The school will send any mailings with information to both parent"s addresses.

Brad2770 said:
On another note- I picked my son up Thurs evening and he asked me why I wasn"t at his school program that day. I immediately called his mom and asked why I was not told about it. She said she didn"t think I would be civil since her new husband would be there. She said she was sorry and that it wouldn"t happen again. I don"t believe her. I think she will avoid telling me about things like this again. How can I make sure I know about things like this? Keep in mind that my son is 4 and not a reliable source on times and dates for his functions he may attend.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh wait, you"re serious?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How can I make sure I know about things like this? Keep in mind that my son is 4 and not a reliable source on times and dates for his functions he may attend.
When you enter into a custody agreement atcourt, the schools are informed and any and all information regarding your child you want has to be sent to you, including school related information.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
When you enter into a custody agreement atcourt, the schools are informed and any and all information regarding your child you want has to be sent to you, including school related information.
Whoa whoa whoa

That sounds too crazy. There"s no way that"ll work. Don"t listen to these idiots Brad, clearly the only way is to start stalking your ex wife.

Brad2770

Let me clarify- It"s technically a Mother"s Day Out type thing. It"s not a real school event, but still something I would have wanted to be present for.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
sounds like she"s avoiding you Brad. Her car being swiped would"ve taken an hour out of her night at most? To cancel on that night and then ignore the breakfast plans is a clear sign to GTFO. If she was truly into you, that shit wouldn"t stop her

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Brad2770 said:
Keep in mind that my son is 4 and not a reliable source on times and dates for his functions he may attend.
When your son is 16 he still won"t be reliable for that.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Phoenix said:
Dont forget all the back child support.
And not going to court doesn"t make that disappear, it"s still growing everyday. A ticking time bomb, and if it goes off before the kid is 18... BOOM!

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
fuck off, Etoille.

Your antics on this board are worse than mine, your vagina buys you no right to even stick your head in this shit. Fuck off.

Cue the white knights.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Update on my pursuit of my lost love. Received this in my email a few days ago.

8(

Also Brad, grow a fucking pair please. 8(

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I have to give Brad the victory here for the salad rebuttal.

And yea, go to court. You obviously want more control, so take it legally, rather than illegally.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You DO need to go to court Brad....but then I was the first to tell you this loooooong ago. You know....from my own personal experiences....that you ignored....

anyways...

Just call the school and explain that you and the mother aren"t together rand you would like all mailings to go to you as well. I live almost 4 hours from my son but you"re damn right I know about the Fire Drills they are having at his school this week, his lunch menu for the next month and that Physical Fitness week is coming up. Anything involving my son at his school is mailed to me. Just call them and give them your address.

Oh and go to court.