Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf said:
I have to give Brad the victory here for the salad rebuttal.

And yea, go to court. You obviously want more control, so take it legally, rather than illegally.
LOL yeah because you"re completely unbiased.

here"s how it is. I"d rather be the guiness world record holder for the fattest person for the next 500 years than be Brad. I"d rather never walk again than be Brad.

When I think of pathetic losers in this country that sit at home and whine all day about how awful their life is and how bad shit always happens to them and there"s nothing that they can do about it, especially follow the advice of others, it makes me want to vomit. There"s zero sense of personal responsibility or accountability for his own actions. A fat girl I may be but I own that shit - you don"t see me running around claiming the evil Corn Growers Association is responsible for my waistline or jumping on the Michael Moore Bandwagon. I"d rather be an actual grown up than be one of many in the legions of pathetic retards that play the victim in today"s world.

And you all continue to indulge him in it - don"t you get it? He gets off on the attention and sympathy. No amount of advice you give him is going to penetrate in any sort of meaningful way.

Don"t you think if it did by now he wouldn"t be obsessively calling a girl he started dating two weeks ago? Or having random (shudder) sex with a chick who"s probably one step above a truck stop hooker and making it to be this wonderful bloomin onion (gross) experience? Or would already be in court?

There are some people that are just fundamentally broken and unsaveable. Stop wasting your time on them and just enjoy the lulz.

Stratos_foh

shitlord
@etoille: I don"t think brad"s choices are being defended; you"re being attacked.
your posts in this thread tend to suck and aren"t amusing. like the last one with "HAHAHA"s.

how will you "enjoy the lulz" if brad stops posting because everyone starts treating him like you do? you"re like a youtube commenter saying the video wasted their time. you don"t have to participate in this thread.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Etoille said:

here"s how it is. I"d rather be the guiness world record holder for the fattest person for the next 500 years than be Brad. I"d rather never walk again than be Brad.

When I think of pathetic losers in this country that sit at home and whine all day about how awful their life is and how bad shit always happens to them and there"s nothing that they can do about it, especially follow the advice of others, it makes me want to vomit. There"s zero sense of personal responsibility or accountability for his own actions. A fat girl I may be but I own that shit - you don"t see me running around claiming the evil Corn Growers Association is responsible for my waistline or jumping on the Michael Moore Bandwagon. I"d rather be an actual grown up than be one of many in the legions of pathetic retards that play the victim in today"s world.

And you all continue to indulge him in it - don"t you get it? He gets off on the attention and sympathy. No amount of advice you give him is going to penetrate in any sort of meaningful way.

Don"t you think if it did by now he wouldn"t be obsessively calling a girl he started dating two weeks ago? Or having random (shudder) sex with a chick who"s probably one step above a truck stop hooker and making it to be this wonderful bloomin onion (gross) experience? Or would already be in court?

There are some people that are just fundamentally broken and unsaveable. Stop wasting your time on them and just enjoy the lulz.
This just in: not a single person in this thread cares what you have to say.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Etoille said:

Bitch, maybe you can"t read;

Nobody fucking cares what you say, and we"re not indulging him.

Instead, we"re not just typing out "ha" in caps repeatedly. Besides, this is the bro"s before ho"s style thread on FoH. Until you grow a penis other than the plastic one you have beneath your pillow because you can"t get a man (and this isn"t a sleight at your weight, I"ve banged plenty of fatties), get the fuck out.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I"ve never had sex with a fat chick. Can someone explain if it is much different than a skinny/normal chick? Like ... if you grab her tit how do you know it"s a tit? Don"t you wreck up on her big thighs while trying to thrust? How does she ride you on top? I NEED ANSWERS.

Etollie how many men have you smothered under your massive and excessive fatness of ugly, bitch and whore?

The biggest girl I"ve ever been with was this pretty attractive curvy girl, so no idea about fat chicks. I find the whole idea of overweight girls to be highly gross and don"t think I could get it up for said vagina delving.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Inconsiderable said:
Then you are like the iPad. Sexy yet disgusting at the same time.
I don"t find the iPad to be sexy or disgusting....while I find it closer to the second then the first...I find your analogy to be highly offensive good sir.

Tarrant220 said:
I find the iPad to be sex nor disgusting....while I find it closer to the second then the first...I find your analogy to be highly offensive good sir.
I am truely sorry, no person should be compared to Apple products. I hope you can forgive my rude comment.

Tenks said:
I"ve never had sex with a fat chick. Can someone explain if it is much different than a skinny/normal chick? Like ... if you grab her tit how do you know it"s a tit? Don"t you wreck up on her big thighs while trying to thrust? How does she ride you on top? I NEED ANSWERS.

Etollie how many men have you smothered under your massive and excessive fatness of ugly, bitch and whore?
How do you know it"s a tit? It"s got a nipple on it, you stupid fuck. I"m thinking you"re imagining a morbidly obese monstrosity, when in reality what you"d call a fat chick has no functional difference in sex. But if a 300 lb man can get laid with relative ease and no one here particularly cares, why does it bother you if a 300 lb woman gets laid?

Google "Samantha 38g" for a good idea.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Inconsiderable said:
I am truely sorry, no person should be compared to Apple products. I hope you can forgive my rude comment.
It"s cool bro *fist bump*

Mini update, Michele is 21 weeks along now and things are rough at times but for the most part we"re doing really well. Any guy whos been though this stuff before knows what I mean when I say Hormones can be a bitch.

We"re pretty happy though and we find out tomorrow if we"re having a boy or a girl

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
So you"re saying the only noticeable difference between a fat roll and a tit is a nipple?

Also, how greasy and gross is a fat chick"s vag? I"d imagine highly.

Vodo_foh

shitlord
I"m surprised the "mention she has a fiancee every other sentence" Etoille hasnt come out of the woodwork yet.

Clip related:
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEtj3iCvtUU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VEtj3iCvtUU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Churchill_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
How do you know it"s a tit? It"s got a nipple on it, you stupid fuck. I"m thinking you"re imagining a morbidly obese monstrosity, when in reality what you"d call a fat chick has no functional difference in sex. But if a 300 lb man can get laid with relative ease and no one here particularly cares, why does it bother you if a 300 lb woman gets laid?

Google "Samantha 38g" for a good idea.
LOL. Grobbee has sex with a 300 lbs woman on a regular basis.

So I"m moving to a new city here in 3 weeks, so I"ve decided to step into the way back machine and use the "line" on POF to see if I can"t settle up a couple meetings for around the time I get there so I can familiarize myself with some of the locals. Hopefully I"ll get something worth sharing here one way or the other.