Girls who broke your heart thread

Negatory. My wife weighs 160, and is 5"7" tall. She"s the one in the yellow.

But yes, I have had sex with big girls before. But that"s okay, because I weigh 230 myself.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
Vatoreus said:
So I"m moving to a new city here in 3 weeks, so I"ve decided to step into the way back machine and use the "line" on POF to see if I can"t settle up a couple meetings for around the time I get there so I can familiarize myself with some of the locals. Hopefully I"ll get something worth sharing here one way or the other.
Which city? Some of the dudes here may have already spat that line out all over the area. But it"s been awhile, should have some interesting results, heh.

Churchill_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Negatory. My wife weighs 160, and is 5"7" tall. She"s the one in the yellow.

But yes, I have had sex with big girls before. But that"s okay, because I weigh 230 myself.
And that"s why people troll, Grobbee. All it took was one line of insults and I got you to post a picture of your wife on the internet.

Well, maybe it"s your wife. I thought you were involved with a Dragon lady?

Mustaffi_foh

shitlord
im going to post my situation even though its going to interrupt the speculations about knowing the difference between a fat roll and a titty. i also seek the council of you all.

going to try and bum this instead of making it a novel. So i met someone online in real life. I stayed at her place for a week or so after we had been seeing eachother for awhile. we got along fine, even played champions of norrath for a few days on her ps2.

staying that long was a mistake cause we started to get on eachothers nerves. She also expected much more out of me than i was willing to give. An example would be her going off on tangents about why i should care about what she thinks, it just started to sound like blah blah blah after a while and it annoyed me.

So she caught onto that and started challenging me in a way that like demanded a response. very manipulative.

So after i leave i miss some of her calls and she goes ballistic. tells me shes coming over to see me, and i basically said no dont come over like 10 times to her. she ignores me and gets a cab, ends up showing up to my parents house thinking that i lived there.

so we havnt spoken since, because i ignore her calls. now she called me yesterday and something sounds changed in her and im kinda lonely right now. is it a trap?

Mustaffi said:
im going to post my situation even though its going to interrupt the speculations about knowing the difference between a fat roll and a titty. i also seek the council of you all.

going to try and bum this instead of making it a novel. So i met someone online in real life. I stayed at her place for a week or so after we had been seeing eachother for awhile. we got along fine, even played champions of norrath for a few days on her ps2.

staying that long was a mistake cause we started to get on eachothers nerves. She also expected much more out of me than i was willing to give. An example would be her going off on tangents about why i should care about what she thinks, it just started to sound like blah blah blah after a while and it annoyed me.

So she caught onto that and started challenging me in a way that like demanded a response. very manipulative.

So after i leave i miss some of her calls and she goes ballistic. tells me shes coming over to see me, and i basically said no dont come over like 10 times to her. she ignores me and gets a cab, ends up showing up to my parents house thinking that i lived there.

so we havnt spoken since, because i ignore her calls. now she called me yesterday and something sounds changed in her and im kinda lonely right now. is it a trap?
RUN. AWAY. NOW!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Mustaffi said:

You"re a couple steps away from her strapping you to her bed and breaking your ankles with a sledge hammer.

In other words...don"t answer or return her calls.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Etoille said:
No amount of advice you give him is going to penetrate in any sort of meaningful way.
Just wait for the long arm of the child support system. Along with the fist, elbow, and half the shoulder, I"m sure we"ll be seeing penetration eventually.

Dunno. When I was a kid, I used to save still-living bugs that got caught in my pool. Not saying Brad"s a butterfly with his wings wet or anything, but I think willingly watching and laughing at someone drown when they obviously can"t save themselves is messed up.

... Except horseflies. Fuck those things.

Churchill said:
And that"s why people troll, Grobbee. All it took was one line of insults and I got you to post a picture of your wife on the internet.

Well, maybe it"s your wife. I thought you were involved with a Dragon lady?
Aychamo already plastered my wife and I"s engagement photos all over this site in a fit of jealousy-induced homo-eroticism, so what"s the harm?

And yes, that"s my wife. I"ve only ever slept with an Asian, never married. But, she was a Dragon lady.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Mustaffi said:

I offer an alternative perspective. Get back with her, deal with the crazy then post the stories here. And you will likely get tits out of her too for you to post. Just think of the internets you will get!

This may backfire and you end up murdered. But honestly what"s more important, not getting murdered, or internets?

Mustaffi_foh

shitlord
thanks dabamf i knew i could count on you to juggle with borh perspectives.

Imagine brad sailing with Odyseus going past the Sirens.

Brad - "What is this earwax for? Oh I think I can handle myself just fine."

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
The salad line made me lol, so did the fact that Grobee knows the website for that samantha 38g chick haha. To the guy asking about the crazy girl I agree with the people saying do it, you said you were kind of bored anyway just keep your guard up lol.

He said lonely, not bored. Lonely denotes vulnerability and desire to be with someone, not pass the time on a crazy fuck. He"ll end up getting slam dunked into oblivion.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God dammit, I have to read all of this thread now. I"ve always stopped myself from getting emotionally attached and right now im going through this shit that wont let me sleep at all.

Thank god for Chuck Finale, 151, Camels crushes and of course FOH at times like this.

Mustaffi said:
Go back to her, but make her feel like she needs to earn every step you take. Fuck her, try to take photos (of course) ... until something better comes around. Then dump her and move on.

There is no reason not to have sex if you can.