Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I can also confirm that not only is Grobb fuck-all insane (given) but his ex-wife is fucking nuts (as proven on FOH), his current wife is fucking nuts and his current wife"s ex-husband is also fucking nuts. Grats on bagging a completely fucking nutty chick who"s emotional state is in shambles Grobb. Because, you know, preying on emotionally unstable, married chicks sounds like the kind of thing an asshole would do. Actually, would an asshole or someone desperate for human contact do that? Can"t decide.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Don"t bother man. They all know what they"re doing, which is why they"re single, amirite?
Please confirm the exact number of illegitimate children you have fathered.

Tarrant220 said:
Mini Update.

It"s a Boy
Nice! That little fucker pop out? Or just an ultrasound? Fuck time flies!

Tenks said:
I can also confirm that not only is Grobb fuck-all insane (given) but his ex-wife is fucking nuts (as proven on FOH), his current wife is fucking nuts and his current wife"s ex-husband is also fucking nuts. Grats on bagging a completely fucking nutty chick who"s emotional state is in shambles Grobb. Because, you know, preying on emotionally unstable, married chicks sounds like the kind of thing an asshole would do. Actually, would an asshole or someone desperate for human contact do that? Can"t decide.
Now, now. I"m not insane, at all. I"m a perfectly reasonable human being. I"ve just made mistakes, is all. But you"ve got the story wrong:

My ex-wife wasn"t nuts, she was just angry. See, sometimes, when you have strong feelings, that happens. Having never cared about anything but yourself, I can imagine seeing someone react like that might seem like "fucking nuts" but it"s not, really. It"s a temporary state. I imagine my ex-wife is doing just fine, if I cared to see how she is. I don"t, obviously, but she"s not crazy.

My current wife is not the woman I knocked up in 2008, while leading the lifestyle you folks suggested. See, unlike Tarrant, or Celebrindal, or whomever else here has knocked up and married said woman, I didn"t marry her. She was already married. And yes, her (soon-to-be) ex-husband has some emotional issues and sought to bring them out here (as if it"d accomplish anything at all).

Say what you will, but I was quite lucky in finding a woman who can actually see past my many mistakes and love me anyway. Is she 100% sane for it? Probably not, but I"m not either, so who cares. I am, however, happy and taking care of my responsibilities. So, the rest of your supposition sort of falls apart in the face of those facts. I didn"t prey on anyone, and in the case of sleeping with someone, you all advocate the same policy: is she crazy? take advantage of her and post pics here, lulz! Is she not a keeper? Who cares, take pics and post here!

Please confirm the exact number of illegitimate children you have fathered.
You know, it"s hilarious that you"re using a term like "illegitimate" to describe these kids or pass judgement on me. It"s like you"re holding to some antiquated sense of morality or obligation because I knocked up someone. It"s infinitely more moral to marry a woman you may not love simply for the sake of a child, right? Haven"t we been around this way with Brad, before? We"ve all concluded you don"t stay with a woman for the sake of a child, so why would you marry her to begin with for the sake of a child?

But, since you"re so demanding, I"ve fathered 3 "illegitimate" children. Twins were to a woman who was using any man she could to get out of her marriage in 2002, having had to DNA test 7 or 8 OTHER men before the match was made to me. The third was to the married woman in 2008, who also came to me because of marital issues. So, like the crowd-pleaser I might have been in this very thread, I had sex with her too. Seems I"m a first shot wonder, since she got pregnant too.

Now, having said that, the twins are well-cared for (she got pregnant with the intent to divorce a man she hated and marry another man she loved--as far as I can tell, they are still together today and he"s okay with it), and Alexander (the child from the other woman in 2008) and I see each other as frequently as we can. I pay child support, and help out the now-single mom with her daycare costs and whatnot.

What have I gleaned from this? Mistakes I made in the past won"t be made now, but I still got a wonderful wife and two children (one of whom doesn"t live with me) that I love and adore. I"m happy, married, and no worse for wear.

What have YOU gotten out of all of your exploits? I may go about it in a different way, but I got where I was going. No one broke up with me. No one ignored my phone calls. Say what you will, I control my game much better than you EVER will. Sure, you"d never want to live my life, and I"d never want to live yours. I"ll take confident, happy, poor, and "seems retarded" over insecure, rich, alone and "seems normal" any day of the week.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Grobbee said:
You know, it"s hilarious that you"re using a term like "illegitimate" to describe these kids or pass judgement on me. It"s like you"re holding to some antiquated sense of morality or obligation because I knocked up someone. It"s infinitely more moral to marry a woman you may not love simply for the sake of a child, right? Haven"t we been around this way with Brad, before? We"ve all concluded you don"t stay with a woman for the sake of a child, so why would you marry her to begin with for the sake of a child?
Meh, I wasn"t using it as a "value judgement" or anything like that. And I agree with you in regards to marrying for the sake of a child etc. So don"t take it that way. Perhaps "unplanned" would have been more accurate, but hey we all get off belittling others right?

So you"ve had three children with two women who at the time of you knocking them up were married? That"s fantastic!

Grobbee said:
What have YOU gotten out of all of your exploits? I may go about it in a different way, but I got where I was going. No one broke up with me. No one ignored my phone calls. Say what you will, I control my game much better than you EVER will. Sure, you"d never want to live my life, and I"d never want to live yours. I"ll take confident, happy, poor, and "seems retarded" over insecure, rich, alone and "seems normal" any day of the week.
haha, really? You"re really trying to compare our two lives? I haven"t broken up any marriages (that I know of). I haven"t fathered any children unintentionally. I haven"t had to pay child support. I haven"t had to consider bankruptcy or leaving the country to escape my debts. I haven"t ruined anyone"s life.

Sure I haven"t found "the one" but neither am I "alone" nor am I insecure about much of anything outside of relationships (and I"m getting the hang of that!). So again, take your smugness and shove it up your ass. I"m a model human being compared to your dysfunctional, life ruining ass.

Also to keep my own narrative going a bit, I got a text from Diane last night. I hadn"t talked or texted with her since she left my place a couple weeks ago after the wedding:

Her: Flying in to town on sunday for early meeting monday. You up for chillling sunday night?

Her: Maybe I come oever we order in, i"ll buy, watch a movie. Chill

Me: Sure, sounds like a nice lazy Sunday. When do you get in? Need a ride?

I"m finding it strange she always mentions "she"ll buy" when it comes to dinner. She cooked me dinner the first time we hooked up, then insisted on paying for my dinner when she had her ex-boyfriend show up, and now again she mentions it. I don"t fucking care who buys! I still really don"t know where this may be going, but hopefully spending some time together will help clear up where I"m at anyway.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dabamf said:
That"s funny, because he just said that you should enjoy casual sexuntil something better comes along.Now I know English is a difficult language and all, but I have 4th grade Korean students that woulda caught that part.

And thanks ahead of time for making this one so easy:

+

+

So having a fun/good personality is a skill, and getting girls is all about having a fun/good personality, but getting girls isn"t a skill?

How"s it feel to be so, so, sooo dumb?
hurr durr, the skills is more board than just getting girls.

It"s nice to see that you misinterpret things like you"re a 4th grade Korean. Something better comes along. Meaning you"re just going to throw the girl away and that"s that.

The girl is "crazy" according to the majority of the people here. So don"t you think it would be kind of a bad idea to lead on a crazy girl, use her, and then throw her away like a used condom?

Like I said, it"s not a good choice!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Eomer, it was an ultrasound. She"s about 22 weeks along, due October 3rd.

As far as Grobbee, his post there was pretty well thought out: is easy to harp on people for past mistakes but as long as he can learn from them and now his life and childrens a good one which he seems to be trying to do I see no reason to harp on him. Seemingly he learned, some others havent. Though harping on them doesnt seem to help either. :/

Dabamf said:
Grobbee"s definition of success is the act of being in a relationship, regardless of what it is. That also makes Grobbee the most successful man here, because he is known to hold multiple relationships simultaneously, making him doubly successful. And in case anyone wants to dispute his success, he"s got the illegitimate children to prove it.
2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

2367515373_515ff7a325.jpg

Stratos_foh

shitlord
we"ll just say Sutekh concedes the point that "getting girls" is a skill, much like being personable is a skill, but he won"t let anyone glass-half-full fucking a crazy chick and tossing her aside. Keeping a girl is different; keeping a girl requires chemistry (natural) or deception (skillfully evil).

I advocate meeting the crazy chick and running some damage control. maybe she fell hard for you and got a little crazy when reality didn"t match her dreams. talk, bring her back to reality, and reach a mutual understanding, whatever that may involve (going seperate ways, just being friends, going back to fucking, etc etc).

labeling her "crazy" and then abruptly distancing yourself from her is incredibly insensitive. she"s still a girl, and she deserves more closure other than "don"t talk to me."

Dis

Confirmed Male
OK hold the fuck up, where did Grobbee"s current whatever soon to be ex-husband post on this board. And I am now questioning myself on this. How the fuck did I miss that thread...

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Dis said:
OK hold the fuck up, where did Grobbee"s current whatever soon to be ex-husband post on this board. And I am now questioning myself on this. How the fuck did I miss that thread...
PM"s.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
As far as Grobbee, his post there was pretty well thought out: is easy to harp on people for past mistakes but as long as he can learn from them and now his life and childrens a good one which he seems to be trying to do I see no reason to harp on him. Seemingly he learned, some others havent. Though harping on them doesnt seem to help either. :/
It woulda been a solid post if it was in line with his attitude on the forums.

If he posted legitimate advice and refrained from attacking people for no reason, bringing up his past would be dumb. Instead he takes this "you are all dumbasses, I knowthe way" douche attitude like he is the perfect model citizen. Many people here are trying to honestly help others, and we do (rightfully) ignore past errors. Many are still living through the mistakes that he, by his claim, has moved past. Yet he attacks all of those people, when given his history, he should be the most understanding of all.

He may be able to break out the sincere, well-reasoned post when he"s getting ganged up on. But the reality is he"s a piece of shit who wants to boost his shitty life by attacking people on an internet forum. So it"s perfectly legitimate to call him on the multiple lives he has ruined.

Terawlyn_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
But, since you"re so demanding, I"ve fathered3 "illegitimate" children. Twins were to a woman who was using any man she could to get out of her marriage in 2002, having had to DNA test 7 or 8 OTHER men before the match was made to me. The third was to the married woman in 2008, who also came to me because of marital issues. ....

What have I gleaned from this? Mistakes I made in the past won"t be made now, but I still got a wonderful wife andtwo children(one of whom doesn"t live with me) that I love and adore. I"m happy, married, and no worse for wear.
So wait... 3 children, and now two children with a wife? So does that bring the total to 5? Or one of the twins die, or the twins aren"t considered your children.

I think I need a recap.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
pft I ninja edited that like 15 seconds later and yet you still slipped a reply in on time