Girls who broke your heart thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mustaffi_foh

shitlord
Well even though she"s crazy i still sent her an sms basically asking her why she"s so crazy. I got a 500 character reply, but I didnt read it. I deleted her texts and blocked her number again.

I just want a woman that can realize that I know everything.

Terawlyn said:
So wait... 3 children, and now two children with a wife? So does that bring the total to 5? Or one of the twins die, or the twins aren"t considered your children.

I think I need a recap.
I only have one child with my wife.

Dabamf said:
See, I started with the sincere posts giving advice early. It was mostly "respect women, and you"ll find happiness." But you, and others like you, were like "nah bro, fuck girls get money" and went on the offensive. So of course I"m now just a dick here bagging on you guys. Because the longer I read it, the more and more you all repeat the same mistakes over and over, in addition to giving the same advice that led you to repeat those mistakes, over and over.

As to the request for PM"s and stuff:

It"s just the ex-husband of the woman I got pregnant with Alexander raging. He"s giving everyone my real name, links to my wife"s blog, flickr, etc trying to stir up shit. And it"s whatever, if that 37 year old dude wants to continue on like this, that"s his prerogative. He thinks it will be some grand conquest to come here and "run me off" but it couldn"t possibly work, what with the ease of making an account, changing my posting style and subjects I talk about. And then what? Are you going to have some massive Grobbee-hunt trying to out whoever posts advice contrary to your beliefs as me? LOL. That"s a lot of effort and dedication to a guy you can"t stand.

But hey, whatever floats your boat. I"ll still be here posting criticisms of your failures until you start treating women like you"d want to treat your friends. Then, on that day, you"ll STILL get a congratulations from me.

Brad2770

Dis said:
Damn, that would have been epic. Really epic understates how to describe that thread...
Not really. Epic Thread rides solely on who delivers the message. I was trying to bring this about, but was flamed for it back before I went out of town. I even had Grobbee"s current wife contact me.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
See, I started with the sincere posts giving advice early. It was mostly "respect women, and you"ll find happiness." But you, and others like you, were like "nah bro, fuck girls get money" and went on the offensive. So of course I"m now just a dick here bagging on you guys. Because the longer I read it, the more and more you all repeat the same mistakes over and over, in addition to giving the same advice that led you to repeat those mistakes, over and over.
"Respect women" isn"t advice. You think someone comes here with women problems, reads "respect women" and thinks, "OH SHIT THAT"S THE ANSWER!" Not a single person on earth would read that "advice" and get anything from it. Now you could give actual advice with that as the theme, but you don"t do that. You spout off one liners just like thecutlery, only he usually has a point.

And who are you talking about by "you guys [who make the same mistakes over and over]?" The only ones you could even argue are doing that are Brad and Eomer. And I"m ceding your point of view quite a bit to even say that. I"d say both have changed quite a bit since they started posting. But I"ll give you 2 for the sake of argument. Who else is making the same mistakes? Quite a few people have come here and heeded exactly what people tell them. Most of them are not repeat posters though. Doesn"t the fact that they DON"T return give some weight to the fact that they may have improved and don"t need to ask more questions? You"re ignoring the fact that 95% of the posts come from the same 3 people.

Do you know the number of PMs I get of people asking for advice (presumably because they don"t wanna get gangraped posting it in public)? I"m not sayin it"s truckloads, (and I"m certainly not implying that I"m the guru with all the knowledge), but a good number of people PM me and really try to see it from my point of view and frequently heed my advice.

Don"t lie to yourself. You are here to talk shit to people, no other reason.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
Don"t lie to yourself. You are here to talk shit to people, no other reason.
Whether you want to admit it or not, and whether you realize it or not, there are quite a few people who feel the exact same way about you. You think you"re the guy with all the answers, but you"ve freely admitted doing things against the code you tell other people to play by.

Just sayin".

Dis

Confirmed Male
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Let me preface this by saying, you are going to post whatever the fuck you want, and that what I am posting is just some advice for life in general.

Apparently we share two things in common, a first name, and our taste in women. The similarities end there though. For one, I think I have posted once or twice in this thread, mainly giving suggestions or comments to Eomer as at times, it seems he is really making an effort to find someone. Past that most of the other people that post here are either hopeless or just want to bang as many women as possible. Hey I have RL friends in the same situation, I dont give them advice on how they should run their romantic lives, because what worked for me, doesnt necessarily mean it will work for them.

In your case you seem to hand advice out frequently and often, but your personal life seems to be a mess at times, or is a mess, or was a mess. If I were you, and you were to step back from yourself and observe your actions, would you think you were the best person to say "hey respect women, I know I do, I impregnate married women early and often, that is a HUGE sign of respect". I am sure you are a cool guy IRL, I have had friends that have been in far worse situations, but at the same time I would never, EVER take one word from them and say, "you know that guy is a wise sage among boys". No, I would laugh and probably tell him to STFU, and remind him he needs to stop worrying about others, and figure his way out of his current situation.

No one here knows if you really are taking care of your boy, if you are really staying faithful to your current g/f (wife?) whatever she is currently, and honestly most of this board could probably give two shits, other than it would be more amusement for them to flame you with, if you are not. Personally I feel sorry for the kid, and how you brought him into this world, I feel sorry for the guy that you fucked over by impregnating the wife, and I dont know what kind of person it takes to fuck someones wife, get her pregnant, let that other family raise your kid, then white knight the wife and expect the husband to be completely sane and logical about the situation. IMO this guy has probably handled the situation better than 95% of the male population would. What you should be doing, is thanking your lucky stars this guy didnt have a mental breakdown and do something far worse than "cyber stalk" you.

As for me, I met my wife the old fashioned way, through work. She was a software instructor for a company I started with, with one her jobs, to train new employees on how the software works. She playd EQ, and loves Star Wars, she has a college degree. she made more money than me, she is a beautiful person inside and out, and not a psycho. Fast foward 9 years, we are getting ready to celebrate our 7 year anniversary, and have 1 1/2 year old son, working on another. My prior relationship was with a psycho, great sex, but totally fucked in the head, this marriage has been a vacation compared to that 2 year relationship. We get into fights, but we talk, that is the most important thing, we can still talk to each other like we are good friends.

I dont know the secret to finding the right woman (I have had a lot more bad ones, than goods ones, but all it takes is one good one), but as soon as I nail it down, I will be sure to post it here.

So, TLDR - Grobbee STFU

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dis said:
She playd EQ, and loves Star Wars, she has a college degree. she made more money than me, she is a beautiful person insideand out, and not a psycho.
Doesn"t add up.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Ham n Cheese said:
I cropped this from the Carolla/Munn podcast last month. Everyone of you dudes who is getting blown off or can"t tell about a chic should give it a listen

YouShouldHearThis.Mp3
This is stone cold truth. Coulda used hearing that when it actually aired.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
The Ancient said:
This thread is so good right now. Must mean it"s about time for Eomer to come in and live journal it up.

Straight Shit Talkin"
Like I said, not really much to report. I"ve mentioned the shit going on with Diane, and haven"t mentioned a couple other girls I dated and/or hooked up with over the past 6 months because there"s really not much to talk about. If you want to mark your calendars I"ll probably run in to Anne the second weekend of August, perhaps drama will ensue.

As far as "repeating the same mistakes" I think it"s a bit ridiculous to say that relative to my dating as I"ve had a grand total of two relationships that each lasted a month or two go sour. Oh the humanity. Meanwhile Grobster has impregnated at least two women, if not three. I"m not exactly clear, it"s hard to follow. So give me a fucking break. How I"m mentioned in the same breath as Brad and Grob boggles the mind.

Brad2770

Eomer, making it sound like its a bad thing that you are compared to me, go fuck yourself. The only thing that seems to make you interesting is that you can shit badass tickets to games, take endless mini ski trips and drive a nice car. I may be crazy and/or stupid, but I can guarantee, without a doubt, I have character you only wish you had.

Sorry man, but you seem pretty fucking dull if you didnt have bank.

Brad2770

Tarrant220 said:
We should all strive to be more like Dabamf...like em or hate em....at least he"s banging asians.
I cant get an asian chick to hook up with me for the life of me. 10 bucks does not get meanytingI want.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Badabidi said:
If you weren"t shitting cash women wouldn"t want anything to do with you.
That"s pretty harsh. He clearly has the party guy lifestyle and from the sounds of it, can be the life of a party. I think his issue is more, that lifestyle and lots of money tends to attract the wrong women to him.

Well okay, the Kimono was a little nutso. <3

Mippo_foh

shitlord
I call this girl for her birthday, spoke to her briefly last night since she called and I forgot exactly what day her birthday was and was afraid I had missed it. Get off the phone quickly since I"m in a bar (Dancers).

Today"s phone call,

Her: How was Dancers?
Me: Good, was just watching the Magic game but they lost.
Her: The Magic were at Dancers?
Me: No
Her: You went to the Magic game?
Me: No *Smacks head against the wall*

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Anyone tried picking up women in east Texas? I had no problem in the North West, but here unless I lie, I don"t get poon. Everyone I"ve met I basically have to sleep with my Bible(I"m atheist) or have to be a conservative (very liberal). The only ass I got I lied and said I was Baptist and praised the douchey tea baggers. I felt dirty afterwards

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
ha would explain the 7 text messages I have been ignoring the past week. She was a 1 go meaning Wham Bam don"t talk to me anymore ma"am.