Girls who broke your heart thread

How does 30+ work for you anyway? Somehow I never had alot of interest in older women. Jailbait is what turns me on the most, sadly. Oldest girl I started something with was 23.
Whats the big difference beside the less emotional votatile behaviour? Worth it?

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Inconsiderable said:
How does 30+ work for you anyway? Somehow I never had alot of interest in older women. Jailbait is what turns me on the most, sadly. Oldest girl I started something with was 23.
Whats the big difference beside the less emotional votatile behaviour? Worth it?
They also know what they want, and generally spend less time playing fucking games. I"ve got a few female friends, and honestly, the ones over 40 are much more entertaining to hang around than the early 20"s ones. Young women just really haven"t settled into life yet, still stupid and bitchy and useless.

Fucking 18 year olds is pretty awesome, I"ll give you that. But after awhile, you look at them, can appreciate the beauty, but don"t wanna put up with the retarded shit they think is important. If anything ever happened to my marriage, I can almost guarantee I"d go older (and I"m 30), just because women under 30 and women over 30 might as well be different species.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Pah. Girls near 30 want to marry you if they haven"t been there already. Like from the first lay. At least the mid-low 20s remember how to be in a meaningless relationship.

Brad2770

Ok, so I have been fucking around on PoF the last couple of days and DrunkenNinja"s game is pretty dead on. I have some women that are impressed. Now I will admit that I have stolen his profile and a couple of his pick up lines, but the rest of it is me and it works.

The only thing I do not like is the fact that most of these women can"t even hold up their end of the conversation and I dont have the patience to keep it going.

I am talking to this good looking 40 yr old cougar. Trying to decide if I want or if I am going to be an ass.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Haha, yeah his profile story is pretty awesome, I"d use it too if I made a PoF profile.. seems like its all about the front page at first.

Don"t bother with POF guys, try OkCupid for free internet dating.
Seriously, the site is just immensely better in every conceivable way.

Alright, my plug is over. Let"s get back to some damn pics and stop this text derail.

GetAttachment-3.jpg

Page 148 of the Bodybuilding.com thread.
Hahah, his messages between girls on the PoF are great.

(the higher quality of girls on OKC would never fall for his shit or go along with it obviously)

GetAttachment-3.jpg

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Haha, so I got bored checked out OKCupid, found this bi chick that lives 5 minutes away from me and says

"You should message me if You like the shit that I like, obviously. You are not obese. You want to go out dancing with me, and think you"ll keep up with me well. You know the difference between "your" and "you"re." You"re all right with messaging me just to have me reply solely to fix your spelling..."

Kinda hot how direct she is but sounds like she could be a super bitch. Sure noticed lot of bi chicks in my area, the fk.

Strong ass myspace angles here too.

I found my match!

OkCupid: kelsielikesit / 23 / F / Lutz, Florida

Not bad, I might just get OKC haha
OkCupid: love_seahorse / 20 / F / Tampa, Florida

lost said:
Haha, so I got bored checked out OKCupid, found this bi chick that lives 5 minutes away from me and says

"You should message me if You like the shit that I like, obviously. You are not obese. You want to go out dancing with me, and think you"ll keep up with me well. You know the difference between "your" and "you"re." You"re all right with messaging me just to have me reply solely to fix your spelling..."

Kinda hot how direct she is but sounds like she could be a super bitch. Sure noticed lot of bi chicks in my area, the fk.

Strong ass myspace angles here too.

I found my match!

OkCupid: kelsielikesit / 23 / F / Lutz, Florida

Not bad, I might just get OKC haha
OkCupid: love_seahorse / 20 / F / Tampa, Florida
First one sounds like a tarp...

Also, for those wanting to use OKC, don"t use the DNM profile, it has been used already...just sayin.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Kugbok_Fennin said:
First one sounds like a tarp...

Also, for those wanting to use OKC, don"t use the DNM profile, it has been used already...just sayin.
haha, thanks for the headsup, how it workin for u? considering how wide the world is, im sure it could be reproduced and go unnoticed.

I hate finding a smokin chick on here then looking and it says "looking for women only"

or they have kids.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
First three results for my area was a divorced mother of 6, a lesbian with capslock issues and punk girl with no job who claims school is for suckers.

I fucking love Wisconsin.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Zehn - Vhex said:
Because clearly the courts are going to set a maximum amount of time he can see his son because they"re assholes like that.
He just wants to be ironfisted 1-3 years from now when he eventually pisses off his ex. I assume when he gets hit up for 20k in back child support he will realize what we where all talking about here.

Brad2770

"What"s up, Dude?"

I got blocked without a response.

This chic looks like one of the guys from Monty Python dressed as a woman.

Brad2770

Ashes Emberblade said:
No the big one that gets all kinds of messages or some such.
This is what I am using. Women eat this shit up. This seems to be the one that was working the best for him.

It was a dark and chilling night. The breeze was brisk and whistled a noticeable sigh in air. The furtive gusts shrieked between rafters, echoing the souls culling song, carrying forth melancholic memories from a forgotten past, and fluttering them away into the dusk. "Lonely am I" mused a beautiful young damsel as she lay prostrate, gazing at the TV screen when Leonardo Dicaprio sank into the abyss of the Atlantic Ocean. "Oh poor Kate Winslet," The emotional young woman cried. She burst out a deafening bawl as she unwrapped herself from her warming fleece blanketed cocoon. She grasped a metallic spoon and pierced the chocolate goodness in front of her and heaved a portion of Ben and Jerry"s ice cream down her esophagus. The sadness momentarily fled her as she focused on the chocolate ice cream melting in her mouth causing a euphoria of erupting taste buds. Her visceral desires were deceiving. "No more ice cream," she burst, adhering to her promise get her bikini body ready for the upcoming summer. She sternly pushed the ice cream to the edge of the table and grabbed laptop to check for new emails.

She logged on to PlentyOfFish in a seemingly abject attempt to find her Prince Charming. The page loaded and her emails were plentiful but void of any real content. Each and every click just appended to the hopelessness already settled from previous visits to the site. "Hey sexy howz youz doing"....Delete, "When can we have the sexxors" Delete...."I am in love with you"....Delete, "How come you aren"t answering my emails".....Delete, "What"s wrong with me"...delete, "Am I ugly"...delete. She made a final determination that the only types of men she could possibly find on this site are needy little crybabies, men with women hating issues, 50 year old balding divorcees, and possible serial rapists. "It was over" she thought. "Time to put this account out of its misery..." Just then, the lonely young woman noticed a profile she had not seen previously. No, it was not another Rocky Balboa wannabe displaying his oiled up pecs from the bathroom mirror; this one was intriguing for other reasons. "Its hopeless," She thought, "but I guess I will check it out anyways". She clicked on the account and her first impression was "he is moderately cute. Ok, I will entertain myself further."

She read the first paragraph and was instantly intrigued due to this mans lyrical capabilities and his penchant for courtship. A beacon of white light enveloped her leading her to excitedly yell out "this is the most super awesome profile I have ever seen!" She gazed deeply into her little electronic box of hope and temptations and began to feel a strong emotional connection with the man on the other end. Streams of love, adventure, and eroticism all converged into a heavy torrent, drowning the young woman"s being in euphoric rapids, raising her soul to a state of celestial beauty. No collection of words in all the lexicons created to date could describe her minds pleasures when she envisaged this mans astute, yet charming personality. "I cannot comprehend this burning sensation in my loins," she cooed. "If this man can make me feel all warm in tingly inside just from my gazing at him, imagine how amazing I could feel if I actually met him in person." She had to make a quick and decisive move; the blockades of incredulity in her heart were not going to be transcended by eating ice cream and watching Titanic in her living room. She needed to reach out to a man bold enough to embark on the perilous journey of winning her hearts desire.

She crafted her message with anxiousness and meticulous deliberation; she knew deep down that this man was an archetype of the embodiment of munificently romantic, yet carnally erotic ideals, and those attributes, she knew, were lacking in her current male suitors. Her crafty message was complete. She nervously clicked on the send button and waited impatiently for her dream guy to respond. It was not to happen yet for he was offline. She wrapped herself in her warm blanketed cocoon, pretending the soft fleece was the burly arms of her dream lover snuggling her ever so softly, yet with much power and affection shielding her from the lonely winds of detachment with an amiable aura of affection. The comforting tranquility enveloped her as she slowly drifted into a surreal dream world where her mind was free to imagine her wildest and most pleasurable desires coming forth right before her eyes. It was by far the most relaxing and deep sleep she ever had.

Some other random things about me besides the fact that I like to write parodies of the online dating world. I live in ******** and am looking to meet some new cool friends that like to go out and have a good time. If you are in the area then great. If not we could try and work something out. If you are 400 miles away then no. Obviously this is a dating website so if nature takes its course and we become more then just friends that"s great. It was meant to be. In that case I will be sure to snuggle you with affection like a warm fleece blanket