Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Haha read one of his later stories

DrNinja: You do, but I am finished. What can I say. You didn"t give me a clear answer. So I jerked myself off
banana: So that is it for the night?
DrNinja: Yeah, I got to go. My girlfriend is coming home from work
banana: Oh good luck
Oh good luck! lmao I can imagine what she was thinking. My ex randomly messaged me lastnight while I was out, came home this morning and saw it..

i want to tell you im sorry for ever making you sad and then not being there for you. i am a big enough person to forgive you for slashing my tires so many times and making problems with me and dad over me smoking and selling my meds and showing him my tattoo but i forgive you.
i know what it is like to be lonely and i never should of ignored you because you didnt have anyone else who cared
i dont have my phone...i lost it so you should reply on here whenever you get this. id like to talk and see how u r doing
I"m not sure the point of what she wants here, to feel better about what she did during the relationship, to somehow have me admit i slashed her tires (didnt) or to get some attention.. Yeah I posted awhile back when we broke up, did some pussy ass shit due to the nature of break up (moved her out of her apartment while she was planning on dumping me before her dinner date that same day etc), and her dad was pretty religious so i accidently emailed him some pictures of her tattoos and other things.. perhaps shes trying to feel liek the bigger person when she goes on that whole speel about forgiving me.. as if she was the innocent one, haha

Anywya thought I"d post that quote for others to see the wonders of women and their psyche.

BACK TO OUR DNM STORIES! I saw this chick and couldnt tell if she was hot or not, highlights were cool, slim too but face too small to see, myspace angles..

yonkers_dating_91277354.jpg

DN - I just commited infaticide to millions of my unborn love soldiers just from fantasizing about your sexy pics. I am enamored.

Oh, and hi

Kat - ok i can honestly say i have never gotten ur reaction from anyone else about my pictures. at least they havent expressed it like you have lol. how are you? id love to say i read your profile but honestly i didnt lmao im sooo sorry. i didnt feel like it. im terrible i kno i truly apologize. but i am interested in getting to know you.

DN - I see you have slimmed down since your pregnancy, and now are online seaking love. You trying to get that baby making factory back up and running?

Kat - well i was pretty slim throughout my pregnancy. thank god i had a more than wonderful experience with that. As for having another child....not anytime soon. I have my son who is really good and i think i lucked out with him. will i ever have another. maybe. if i meet the right guy. But i am holding off for at least the next 5 years. thats an odd question to ask...

DN - I was just checking to see if you were putting some restrictions on that baby making business you have going on downstairs. Other than that, I think we are good to go. I am now going to drill you so hard that you leak like the BP oil spill, with a condom on of course.

Kat - arent going to do anything to me talkin to me like that! i dont kno who u think u are or what girls ur used to be around but that kind of talk does not turn me on at all or make me want to get to kno you in any way. i am totally uninterested in you! good bye

DN - So, do you want to get coffee sometime to discuss this?

yonkers_dating_91277354.jpg

Citten_foh

shitlord
At least half of the filth running around on PoF has gotta have some form of hpv/herpes, something disgusting.

You guys not worried about that shit at all? I know condoms prevent some stuff but really.... You"re basically picking from the trash.

Brad2770

lost said:
Haha read one of his later stories
I was dying at this:

DN - Its a South Park reference. And I am not your pal, friend.

And if you percieve me as hostile, that just means I have an emotional side. For all the bad you experience you will always know the good will come sooner or later. Like, if you don"t make my sandwich correctly, I will punch you in the eye, make you cry, then cradle you in my arms and tell you how sorry I am, from the bottom of my heart. And you will come back to me each time time until you really snap.

Like one time my dad beat my mom so bad she hid and locked herself in the bathroom. My father kicked down the door and charged at her. She grabbed a bottle of rubbing alcohol, opened it, and threw rubbing alcohol in his eyes. I never heard a grown my scream so loud. "I will kill you you ****ing ****," he screamed as my mother fled, grabbed my sister and I, and locked us in the cellar, including herself, while my dad struggled to regain his sight.

My mother called the cops as we waited desperately to be rescued from anyone, anyone who could save us from our raging drunk father. As we waited in the cellar, my sister let out a loud and terrifying sneeze, so loud it pierced through the impenetrable silence, and the drunk heard us. His stomps got louder and louder as he got closer and closer. Maybe he would be too drunk to find us. He was not. If only he would have had a couple more swigs in the kitchen before attempting to track us."Boom, boom, boom," he pounded on the cellar with all his drunken might. The collision of metal and fist reverberated through our enclosed cavern. We all huddled around each other, curled in a ball, sharing body heat and weeping on each others shoulders. My dad weeped as well, but his weeps were uncontrolled bouts of anger that sent shivers down our spines. This once loving man was no possesed. He pounded and screamed "I will ****ing kill all of you," while smashing the steel with his raging fists. Finally our saviors arrived. Sirens beckoned in the distance. It was the police, and they were here to rescue of from this drunken mad man who showed no mercy once the bottle of Jack touched his lips......

Anyways, I went off on sort of a tangent. Just remember, it is a vicious cycle, and you know what you are in for if you **** up my sandwich.

Needless

Toe Sucker
"I read the entire Twilight Series (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn) in a week, follwed it up with Pride and Prejudice in 3 days, and then followed that up with the entire "A Song of Ice and Fire" series in 2 weeks. Sometimes a book is just too popular to ignore, if for no other reason than to know wtf everyone is talking about, like Harry Potter."

No.

Antarius said:
Looking for some advice on my okcupid profile... had some decent luck with it so far (more so than what I ever had in the past), and any advice to improve it would be appreciated.

OkCupid: AdamHenry / 27 / M / Lorain, Ohio
Well foremost stop internet dating and go out a lot to meet people. I don"t mean go out drinking every night, I mean find places and things to do that introduce you to new people. Join a book club, go see concerts, go drinking, walk your dog in the park, take friends, go alone, whatever, just get out and meet people. If you see someone you think is cute, and she"s not too busy, talk to her. The worst she does is walk away.

But if you insist on being an internet dating loser work out a bunch and post pictures of your rock hard abs. There was an article not too long ago that studied internet dating profiles and determined the best way for a man to get responses and PMs was to have a toned muscle profile shot. Your profile could read like an Ali G show and you"d still get tons of responses with that.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Citten said:
At least half of the filth running around on PoF has gotta have some form of hpv/herpes, something disgusting.

You guys not worried about that shit at all? I know condoms prevent some stuff but really....You"re basically picking from the trash.
You can"t really expect the rats to eat anywhere else can you?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Just thought I"d give an update on for what it"s worth. That girl and I continued hanging out as friends for the last month or so, and I guess something finally clicked in the last couple weeks because her behavior has changed completely. There"d been a little bit of sexual tension (it wasn"t awkward), but nothing really past that until all of a sudden she did a total 180.

I suspect The Ancient had the right of it all along in that she didn"t want to accelerate a relationship too quickly with someone she really liked. I believe her exact words were "I really wasn"t looking for anyone when we met, and it scares the shit out of me". It surprised the hell of of me, but it was actually kinda great to have an honest discussion about it all. She asked to take things slowly, which I agreed was fine. I guess just hearing me say it was okay was enough, because things didn"t go slowly at all immediately after that.

So yeah, it"s a little crazy but I"ve come to expect a minimum standard of "wtf?" from women, so I suppose I"ll let this ride and see where it goes. I wasn"t really looking when we met either, but she"s a great girl and it"s been refreshing to broaden my social horizons a bit (and get both our friends laid). It"s also dramatically improved the view at my pool.

Things appear to be looking up. I"ll just wait for the other shoe to drop.

Dis

Confirmed Male
Heylel Teomim said:
Just thought I"d give an update on for what it"s worth. That girl and I continued hanging out as friends for the last month or so, and I guess something finally clicked in the last couple weeks because her behavior has changed completely. There"d been a little bit of sexual tension (it wasn"t awkward), but nothing really past that until all of a sudden she did a total 180.

I suspect The Ancient had the right of it all along in that she didn"t want to accelerate a relationship too quickly with someone she really liked. I believe her exact words were "I really wasn"t looking for anyone when we met, and it scares the shit out of me". It surprised the hell of of me, but it was actually kinda great to have an honest discussion about it all. She asked to take things slowly, which I agreed was fine. I guess just hearing me say it was okay was enough, because things didn"t go slowly at all immediately after that.

So yeah, it"s a little crazy but I"ve come to expect a minimum standard of "wtf?" from women, so I suppose I"ll let this ride and see where it goes. I wasn"t really looking when we met either, but she"s a great girl and it"s been refreshing to broaden my social horizons a bit (and get both our friends laid). It"s also dramatically improved the view at my pool.

Things appear to be looking up. I"ll just wait for the other shoe to drop.
I love it when a woman says "I want to take things slow". My wife said the same thing too, that lasted oooo a week? Famous last words.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
"Take things slow" appears to be code for "wait til it"s my idea". In this girl"s case she seems to have a slight hang up about someone hearing us have sex. She"ll freak if someone walks down the hall and we"re going at it, but she"s got no problem at all shoving her hand down my pants with someone sitting on the couch two feet away. It"d be funny if it wasn"t frustrating.

She"s getting a lot better about it though. I think she just doesn"t want her friends judging her.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
"Lets take things slow" is a meaningless statement, just like when people say "I"m not religious, I"m spiritual," or "I like to have fun." It has no positive relation to the length of time before sex.

Haylel, if your girl makes a big deal about people possibly hearing you two, she is just overly private about sex. Nothing unusual. How old is this girl again?

Random lesson learned lately: when a girl entices you to go out with the statement "there"ll be lots of pretty girls there," it means nothing. One would tend to take that as an indication the girl isn"t interested in you, but I recently learned that"s completely not true, and if anything it usually means the opposite. Add that to the long list of man-tests that girls use when they potentially like you.

Unrelated, I met the Korean girl today that I was gonna plan to go out drinking w/ etc etc. 3rd time I"ve seen her (meet, 1st date way back in December, today) and she gets progressively less attractive each time I see her. And she put on maybe 20 pounds. So scratch that off the list. Now I"m down to 1, which is going exactly as I like it to, but I need to find other options.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
She"s 25. Like I said a big part of it seems to be her friends knowing we"re having sex. I asked how she"s handled living with roommates and her only answer is "that"s different". It"s just a hang up, one we seem to be working through.

I really pegged this girl as more adventurous than she turns out to be. It appears to mostly be a shyness thing. Coming off my last girlfriend who was a damn freak, its taking some gettin used to.

Heylel Teomim said:
She asked to take things slowly, which I agreed was fine.
Heylel Teomim said:
"Take things slow" appears to be code for "wait til it"s my idea".
To take things slow has absolutely nothing to do with physical desires. Agree and do it in the relationship. But when she says it related to sex it usually means absolutely and totally nothing. Its more of a "I dont want to look easy" or "I dont want to look like a slut" followed by a silent "and now please have carnal sex with me for hours, but I am totally the surprised and seduced victim here!"

Best thing you can do is agree with her totally and even tell her she is going too fast. But of course dont stop physical escalation or any approaches to have sex. Only thing you should take slow anyway is the relationship, if you go too fast (or she; then stop her) her emotions go crazy and drama starts even with the more sane ones.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Heylel Teomim said:
I really pegged this girl as more adventurous than she turns out to be. It appears to mostly be a shyness thing. Coming off my last girlfriend who was a damn freak, its taking some gettin used to.
Sometimes people/girls just need a little coaxing/time to relax. My gf is the same way she"s pretty shy/thinks she"s social awkward. But once she gets talking to someone she loosens right up and is really charismatic. And it"s kinda similar as far as physical stuff/sex goes, she"s just private about it, pretty reserved in public, but much more open/forward about things when we"re alone.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
So, I"m in need of some advice. Broke up with my girlfriend about two weeks ago. We had been together, on an off, for about 3 years. She was beginning to drop hints about marriage and kids and it kind of freaked me out a bit. And by a bit I mean a lot. I"m nowhere near a place in my life, either financially or maturity-wise, where I would be comfortable having children and I felt that if I stayed on that road with her there would have been high potential for things to progress uncomfortably quickly.

In other words, I wasn"t sure if I was read to start the rest of my life. There were other issues too such as the thrill of being able to meet new women and the fact that our relationship had staled due to complacency (mainly on my part). I was also beginning to feel much less attracted to her, even though she is very pretty IMO, leading to loss of sex drive, etc... I should note that this break-up was almost completely one-sided. She had issues with our relationship but nothing on that level.

So. We break up. We decide to still continue being friends.

Flash forward 2 weeks. It seems that we are both happier and more fulfilled without each other. I"ve begun concentrating more on my career goals, started working out again, and even got a girl"s number without really even trying. I feel better, I look better, I even smell better, but for some reason we can"t stop talking to each other.

We"ve been texting all week. Not like a lot by normal standards, but still a fairly significant rate for two people who just broke up with each other.

Yesterday, completely sober mind you, I texted her something about a show that we really like to watch and she texted me back asking if that was an invitation to watch it together. Without even thinking I replied "yep", so now I have a little viewing party set up with her and I"m not sure what to do.

Thing is, I really do want to see her, but I feel that we"re better off without each other. Is friends with benefits an option here? Am I being a dumbass? Should I just make a clean break? Questions, questions.