Girls who broke your heart thread

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
She"s going to come over, you"re going to fuck her, and things will remain in limbo until either of you becomes romantically attached to someone new.

Note, this in no way means that someone isn"t going to get hurt down the road.

Whyme_foh

shitlord
She"s going to come over, you"re going to fuck her, and things will remain in limbo until either of you becomes romantically attached to someone new.

Note, this in no way means that someone isn"t going to get hurt down the road.
Ok, so what"s the ideal move here? Watch the show, not fuck her and then keep my distance? I don"t want to emotionally fuck over this girl any more than I already have.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Whyme said:
Thing is, I really do want to see her, but I feel that we"re better off without each other. Is friends with benefits an option here?Am I being a dumbass?
Yes. This is a girl that was dropping hints about marriage after dating you for 3 years and you"ve been broken up 2 weeks and you are wondering if "Friends with Benefits" is an option? If she gives you even a glimpse of sexual contact it"s because she thinks that you are going to see the error of your ways and marry her.

If you don"t want to date this girl anymore you need to do the decent thing and make it a clean break. I know this is the "fuck bitches" thread but doing anything else is just cruel.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I"m going to go out on a limb and say I doubt both of you are doing "so much better without being together" as you claim, sounds like you"re the one that wasnt into the relationship like she was, and you"re doing well off. She"s probably the one that"s going through a real breakup and you asking to see her is the quickest way to feel better in her eyes..

How can you go 3 years then break up for 2 weeks and say your life is better, why were you with her for 3 years if you so quickly moved on in 2 weeks to say you"ve improved without her.. someone wasted someones time. Perhaps it hasn"t hit you though since you"ve been in contact with her, so in your mind she hasnt actually left you, you still have her through the phone..

Either way its a fucked up situation, you either get together or break up.. after 3 years i just dont see both people suddenly being friends after 2 weeks unless this was a FAR gone relationship already.. but if she wanted to marry you then it wasnt far gone for her.. just you. When my ex broke up with me (yes 3 years) I did everything wrong by kissing up to her and going along with whatever she wanted just to be able to hang out and be around her..

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Clean break is probably going to mean accepting a little heat and being the bad guy. It"s been my experience that people simply cannot be friends immediately out of a relationship. You might can reconnect down the road, but lingering in each others" lives is bound to cause some emotional distress for one or both of you.

I"m sure it"s possible for a girl to keep her distance without being angry with her ex, but I"ve never seen it happen. If she enjoys being around you then she"s going to continue wanting to see you, even socially. It sounds like I"m saying be a dick and chase her off, and I"m really not. All I mean is that it"s going to be up to you to say "hey, we need to give each other some space for a while" and that"s bound to cause some harsh words. You"re the guy, so you"re going to have to man up and do it.

Or don"t. Hell, I made this exact mistake in the past, and I still talk to my old ex now and again. It just took her the better part of a year to really get over the fact that we weren"t getting back together, whereas it might have taken a lot less time if we didn"t stay in touch (and bone, when we felt like it. It"s easy and safe, but it stretches things out way too much).

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
so me and the GF are trading crappy openers we"ve gotten on PoF lately.

This opener blew my mind, like i don"t know how someone could think this is a good way to start a conversation. Note: I have one pic on my profile thats full on man whore, button up shirt unbuttoned showing my glorious italian chest-fro
wow your pretty hairy.. lol like a beast... made me chuckle.. sorry if that"s offensive, guess the men in my life arent that hairy.. haha caught off guard
One she got:
uh so you pretty much won me over with your about me. i say if you can sound like a badass in a paragraph, youre probably a champ in my book. uhh the only problem being that its super late and iiiii have to be up soon. so ipso facto my ironic humor and snarkiness and charm isnt at its full tonight, unfortunatly for you. so...maybeee ask me some questions and maybe ill uh...blow your mind with how absurd i am. ok...

1 year anniversary from our first date july 4th =O

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
ToeMissile said:
Sometimes people/girls just need a little coaxing/time to relax. My gf is the same way she"s pretty shy/thinks she"s social awkward. But once she gets talking to someone she loosens right up and is really charismatic. And it"s kinda similar as far as physical stuff/sex goes, she"s just private about it, pretty reserved in public, but much more open/forward about things when we"re alone.
The relaxing part happens when the GHB finally hits.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
The relaxing part happens when the GHB finally hits.
Only had to use it for the first month we dated, got the stockholm syndrome thing going on for the last couple years now

findar_foh

shitlord
ToeMissile said:
Only had to use it for the first month we dated, got the stockholm syndrome thing going on for the last couple years now
I prefer to use those nicorette patches while they sleep so they become addicted to me.

Kevincheese_foh

shitlord
Whyme said:
Well, I ended up changing my mind about the girlfriend thing. After giving it a month or so I realized that I could see myself marrying this girl and that I was being immature for so callously giving up something that is so difficult to find (an intelligent, good-looking, supportive, emotionally stable woman). It wasn"t easy.

I called her up one night and asked her to go to lunch with me the next day, which she agreed. Things ended up going fairly well, but she basically told me she didn"t trust me, at all, and that I would have to start from zero. So that"s what I did. It was pretty tough going for the first month or so - we were getting along great, but she was extremely reluctant to connect with me on any type of romantic level. On top of this she was being pursued by one or two other dudes and made no qualms about hiding it. I figured I needed to pull out a Grand Romantic Gesture, but roses weren"t going to cut it.

So I made a powerpoint presentation. Using a clicker and a mic that I borrowed from a friend, I created a skit where I have a conversation with my alter-ego who is the digital manifestation of my conscious. Thus, he"s an asshole. Seriously, stay with me. I prerecorded all his lines, and using powerpoint and the clicker, I could make him talk when I wanted to. All I had to do was remember my lines. I managed to convince her to come over, sat her down real serious like and began to talk. About 20 seconds into what I was saying to her, I clicked the button and started the skit. I used the script to basically cut myself down and express some things that I hadn"t been able to articulate before. It was weird, in a funny way, and I felt like an idiot talking to a blank computer monitor but damn if it didn"t work. Sometimes love makes fools of us all.

So anyway, we"ve been together for two months now and things couldn"t be going better.
Whyme said:
Ok, so what"s the ideal move here? Watch the show, not fuck her and then keep my distance? I don"t want to emotionally fuck over this girl any more than I already have.
This.

Whyme said:
as the thrill of being able to meet new women
This part means that you are not that much into her anyway. As I am an ass I"d still enjoy the sex in your situation until I find a new girl. If you want to do the right thing you ... well, you fucked up already.
Chances are that she will go through hell anyway for many months and most likely her emotions will be fucked up when she finds another guy that could take your slot and drama starts. I mean... she felt comfortable enough to talk about marriage with you and you dump her? Good god, the poor girl.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
GHB is a fun drug, did a few cap fulls before, way cooler than actually drinking alcohol haha

Brad2770 said:
Anyways, I was talking to this girl and she was saying she wasnt fat and wasnt skinny, but she had a great figure and guys love her body. After a day of texting, she sends me the below pics and I would be more than glad to tear that shit up. She invites me over to her house last night and she is quite a bit heavier. I am sort of sick right now, so used that as an excuse. We ended up watching Dexter and I scooted out of there. That was the first time I was bamboozled on that site. I should have known, but I was optimistic.... and horny.
I worked the science, and I think I found out where you went wrong when you evaluated her pics.

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
She"s standing on her tub, taking a picture in the mirror with her phone. It"s almost like she planned on having that horrible lighting to throw you off. I"ll never understand mirror photographs, I have friends who will take pictures of me for myself to post on the internet... or atleast a timer on the camera.

Anyways, I"m going through a separation with my wife. We have a 1.5 year old boy, whom I love, but since I am trying to enlist into the Air Force we"ve decided that she will keep him and I"ll have visitation. Over all, we aren"t fighting about important things, we both have the same point of view on those, but we fight about petty shit all the time now, and it"s really stressing me out, as I have a bunch of other shit going on at the same time.

TL;DR Hot or Not good for the occasional hook-up? I"m getting a 3 day weekend in Orlando this weekend, wondering if I could make something happen by then.

MrGraham_foh

shitlord
Whatever you do make sure all the agreements are verbal only, no paper or lawyers. You don"t want to make things uncomfortable between you.

/brad

Brad2770

MrGraham said:
Whatever you do make sure all the agreements are verbal only, no paper or lawyers. You don"t want to make things uncomfortable between you.

/brad
I already have everything on paper. I have mentioned this several times. Its been that way since Jan of 08. We dont follow what is on the paper. I get my son a lot more than that.

I dont take her to court because I dont want what is already on paper to be enforced.

/sigh

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
It"s a separation, won"t be an official divorce until either I"m fully rejected from Air Force or in done with boot camp... as they are not currently accepting divorced applicants for whatever reason.

P.S. that"s pretty mean.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Brad2770 said:
I already have everything on paper. I have mentioned this several times. Its been that way since Jan of 08. We dont follow what is on the paper. I get my son a lot more than that.

I dont take her to court because I dont want what is already on paper to be enforced.

/sigh
Do you not comprehend the fact that in the eyes of the court that means jack shit? Do you understand down the line when she does go to get officially documented child support the court wont give two shits about any previous "arrangements" and will view it as you not paying child support? So when the courts do get involved(and they will eventually) you be paying back to when they think it should of started and at the rates they establish.

You must simply not care for the insane ass raping that you are heading for.

Brad2770

In my COURT ORDERED papers, I was not assigned child support....

I told my ex I would fight for my son when we started the process. We agreed that I would not fight for custody (which at the time, I had a much better chance than now), if it was stated that I was not required to pay child support. Everything else is default Texas Divorce papers.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Aamry said:
TL;DR Hot or Not good for the occasional hook-up? I"m getting a 3 day weekend in Orlando this weekend, wondering if I could make something happen by then.
Never tried. Is there not some decent cougar bars nearby? I dunno, it seems like a lot more work messaging a dozen chicks to find one that"s ready to go (assuming you"re not hitting up super uggo/fatty, really desperate ones) than it is hitting up a bar and buying a few drinks.