Girls who broke your heart thread

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Just hit up downtown orlando, shouldnt be hard to find cougar or young pussy at all.. if you have money they will flock to you, if you dont then probably avoid downtown orlando

Whyme_foh

shitlord
I already have everything on paper. I have mentioned this several times. Its been that way since Jan of 08. We dont follow what is on the paper. I get my son a lot more than that.

I dont take her to court because I dont want what is already on paper to be enforced.
Not to defend Brad or anything but my parents got divorced when I was fairly young and they never resorted to a court for anything. Then again, they were still somewhat friends and my mother never played bullshit games if my dad wanted to see us, or vice versa.

Heylel Teomim said:
She"s going to come over, you"re going to fuck her, and things will remain in limbo...
This is exactly what happened.

Kevincheese said:
Die

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Well that was quick, well played sir. Even if you have to put up with shitty Asian condoms.
Negatory. When I returned for a week in March I bought 6 12-packs. I went to 3 different stores to avoid looking like a weirdo.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Dabamf said:
Negatory. When I returned for a week in March I bought 6 12-packs. I went to 3 different stores to avoid looking like a weirdo.
You really only look like a weirdo if you buy a bunch of cucumbers and lube along with it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Dabamf said:
Fuck that, I woulda bought them all at the same place, looked at the clerk and gave him that, "yeah....thats right, wad up." look/expression.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Is it better to have the store clerks who are complete strangers think you are weird for buying a ton of condoms or to have strangers on the internet know you are for actually going to 3 different stores?

Philosophy.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tarrant220 said:
Fuck that, I woulda bought them all at the same place, looked at the clerk and gave him that, "yeah....thats right, wad up." look/expression.
When I buy some and the clerk says, "have a nice night" I always look at them and say "oh I will."

Brad2770

Fuck that. I would have had all those boxes of condoms and then said "Do you guys sell hamster food as well?"

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Whyme said:
This is exactly what happened.
Yup. I"ve been there man. It"s going to keep on happening that way until one of you meets someone new. Hopefully by then the other party (probably her in this case, but you might still bug out when she starts dating some new guy) will be over the whole thing. There"s a slim, slim chance of it turning into a casual sex thing in the interim, but it"s a fucking tightrope.

As for my own situation, I"m gonna gradually start trying to broaden new girl"s horizons a bit in the next few weeks. It came up a couple nights ago that she doesn"t like guys going down on her. This seems odd considering she freely shared that she enjoyed anal. It just doesn"t compute. Anyway, it came up while sitting around with her best friend who basically told her straight up "you"re missing out, stop being so shy". Was kinda funny actually.

Kenadul

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well I broke up with my girl a week or two ago and the next day I wanted to get back with her and of course at first she was like "you can"t just break up with me and decide the next day you want me again" and was hesitant but we got back together. She was always trying to get very serious while I just wanted to chill and be friends etc and see other girls but I think I really realize that she is a great girl and would do anything for me and after breaking up with her I realized how awesome she is and that I want to be with her. I kind of wanted to have my cake and eat it to and dragged that out as long as I could but she is worth being with so hopefully things will work out with her. I think having one of my buddies talk about how she is so cool but not hot enough to marry etc kind of got me agreeing with him and saying things like that to him but it"s bs I want to be with her period.

Her sister who introduced us thinks I broke up with her to see other chicks which is not true and is talking shit lol. I actually met a girl who was all over me and I resisted doing anything when she tried to have sex because I was thinking about my ex and how I wanted to be with her. The fact I didn"t do anything shows me that I really want her and that I don"t want to talk to any other chicks. Or it could be the fact that she had a nasty herpies sore or something on her lip that scared the shit out of me lol. Either way we are back together and I am feeling pretty good about it.

To the guy talking about being friends with your ex and meeting up, everyone who said you will hang out and screw until one of you finds someone else and breaks the other ones heart, they are so dead on. I, like many others have been through that same scenario.

Dr.Gonzo_foh

shitlord
Kenadul said:
Well I broke up with my girl a week or two ago and the next day I wanted to get back with her and of course at first she was like "you can"t just break up with me and decide the next day you want me again" and was hesitant but we got back together. She was always trying to get very serious while I just wanted to chill and be friends etc and see other girls but I think I really realize that she is a great girl and would do anything for me and after breaking up with her I realized how awesome she is and that I want to be with her. I kind of wanted to have my cake and eat it to and dragged that out as long as I could but she is worth being with so hopefully things will work out with her. I think having one of my buddies talk about how she is so cool but not hot enough to marry etc kind of got me agreeing with him and saying things like that to him but it"s bs I want to be with her period.

Her sister who introduced us thinks I broke up with her to see other chicks which is not true and is talking shit lol. I actually met a girl who was all over me and I resisted doing anything when she tried to have sex because I was thinking about my ex and how I wanted to be with her. The fact I didn"t do anything shows me that I really want her and that I don"t want to talk to any other chicks. Or it could be the fact that she had a nasty herpies sore or something on her lip that scared the shit out of me lol. Either way we are back together and I am feeling pretty good about it.

To the guy talking about being friends with your ex and meeting up, everyone who said you will hang out and screw until one of you finds someone else and breaks the other ones heart, they are so dead on. I, like many others have been through that same scenario.
I"m honestly not trying to be a jerk here but I have been in the same situation myself and I think that the truth of the matter is, you have had other girls start flirting with you and that made you think about the "what ifs" So you look at your current "old" girlfriend and say "yeah! I could have all the pussy I want" and when you broke up with her you didn"t do it as tactfully as you thought you did. Then you had her and her girlfriends start talking shit about you and all those other girls who were so down all of a sudden disappeared... after about a week or two you went back to your ex because she is familiar and you don"t want to look like that bad guy... Again I"m not being a jerk but from experience and ex is an ex for a reason and sooner or later your going to realize that. That being said... you can never really be friends with your ex because as soon the next "love of your life" you are going to have to make a decision because trust me, hanging out with your ex is not going to fly with your new romantic interest.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
... Not sure if you"re being serious.
If you are, I think you need someone to hit you in the face, really hard.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
It"s a bad situation for a couple reasons.

But probably the most important. You don"t trust her. and rightfully so. If you can"t trust the person you"re with, then there"s absolutely no point to being in a relationship with them.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Sutekh said:
It"s a bad situation for a couple reasons.

But probably the most important. You don"t trust her. and rightfully so. If you can"t trust the person you"re with, then there"s absolutely no point to being in a relationship with them.
Yeah I have zero trust with her which is why I doubt I"ll allow this to go on much longer unless something changes, like her not sleeping there. I"m just waiting for more evidence/justification I supopse since it"s only been a week.. I want to see what she could possibly tell me, or if she"ll say okay I"ll stop lol.